BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo will smash Sons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curious to hear chatter about this play day tomorrow with Igloo, Sons and Express #1 up at Igloo Island ....keep us updated

Where is it happening?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe on Igloo Island (there fields across from SUNY Old Westbury) just north of Jericho HS on cedar swap rd(rt107)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe on Igloo Island (there fields across from SUNY Old Westbury) just north of Jericho HS on cedar swap rd(rt107)

St. Paul the apostle. Results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo killed everyone

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo beat everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great BBQ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express up 4-1 against Igloo in 1st Q.

Express Mom "these are the world champs! - What does that makes us!" - Classless.

Igloo beats Express 14-4. Look on Express mom's face at the end of the game - "priceless"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-3 Igloo over Sons
8-6 Sons over Express
8-2 Sons over Igloo Avalanche
Igloo by two over Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Organization was first class all the way around. So glad our director has built these strong relationships with great programs. Win or lose it allows our kids to compete at the highest level.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great time by all and to say igloo killed everyone is an insult to the teams that came for a great day.
The sportsmanship was amazing, parents were great and the BBQ was outstanding.
Thank you again for a great day and a new perspective on Lax tourneys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express up 4-1 against Igloo in 1st Q.

Express Mom "these are the world champs! - What does that makes us!" - Classless.

Igloo beats Express 14-4. Look on Express mom's face at the end of the game - "priceless"

Really seems like she was clueless, you are classless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Black Ice vs. Sons (8-3 Igloo)
Igloo vs. Express (14-4 Igloo)
Express vs. Igloo Avalanche (7-4 Express)
Sons Vs. Igloo Avalanche (8-2 Sons)
Sons Vs. Express (8-6 Sons)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son, who proudly plays for the Sons 2021 team, tried out (and made ) the Chester County All-Star team. He was told to not wear any clothing from his travel team OR his trownship team. From my understanding, all the kids trying out were told the same thing. He wore his RSL helmet proudly. Not to mention, every one evaluating these kids knew exactly who they play for. 3 of the 4 2021's who tried out made the team. Because they are GOOD players who work hard, and deserve to be on that team.
I'm tired of all the Riding Sons bashing on this site. Our boys practice hard, play hard, and are great kids.
We are proud to be part of the Rising Sons family and are grateful to Tad Doyle for starting this organization and giving our son the opportunity to play for the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn't all of this be on a New [lacrosse]-Philly thread somewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You earn respect. If Tad Doyle chooses to cheat, then people have every right to bash him for it. You are just another parent who condones cheating because it benefits your son's team. Way to set the example!

User
User
My son, who proudly plays for the Sons 2021 team, tried out (and made ) the Chester County All-Star team. He was told to not wear any clothing from his travel team OR his trownship team. From my understanding, all the kids trying out were told the same thing. He wore his RSL helmet proudly. Not to mention, every one evaluating these kids knew exactly who they play for. 3 of the 4 2021's who tried out made the team. Because they are GOOD players who work hard, and deserve to be on that team.
I'm tired of all the Riding Sons bashing on this site. Our boys practice hard, play hard, and are great kids.
We are proud to be part of the Rising Sons family and are grateful to Tad Doyle for starting this organization and giving our son the opportunity to play for the best.

Please address the issue of kids playing DOWN in the Rising Sons Organization. Not sure if that's something to be proud of.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Please address the issue of kids playing DOWN in the Rising Sons Organization. Not sure if that's something to be proud of.

Well said... not something I would be happy to be a part you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is all this LI crap on the MD board? Take this to the Main Forum Boys 2021 board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad to hear your son practices hard and plays hard. Unfortunately he plays on a team/organization that cheats. Are you OK with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be a newbie to the site. Don't you know that you can't write a positive comment on this site without our haters attacking you. The truth is the Sons were going 27 mph in a 25 mph. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be a newbie to the site. Don't you know that you can't write a positive comment on this site without our haters attacking you. The truth is the Sons were going 27 mph in a 25 mph. Move on.

27 mph in a 25 mph ? Please. Everyone always suspected them of cheating and they got caught. Aside from the 2021 incident, they always brought down ringers for their 2020 team as well. Winning is the end game for Tad. These tactics are evidence of that. Let's see what he brings to tournaments this upcoming summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone does go 27 in a 25 mph zone! However, everyone does not cheat at youth sports! Most importantly what are they teaching the kids at a very impressionable age. What is the sense of accomplishment to win a t-shirt at a tournament by cheating!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Black Ice vs. Sons (8-3 Igloo)
Igloo vs. Express (14-4 Igloo)
Express vs. Igloo Avalanche (7-4 Express)
Sons Vs. Igloo Avalanche (8-2 Sons)
Sons Vs. Express (8-6 Sons)

NO 91 "HEAT" I guess if you don't play the best you can THINK you are the best!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speeding in a school zone is a little more serious, don't you think?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You'll have to go to Denver to see them because their in the world series. Winning

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um they didn't play down, they were of equal age and actually younger than kids from the other teams. Both kids removed and they beat both undefeated teams by double digits. When is it about the kids and not you jealous parents. When? You can't see past your envy smeared eyes. They didn't stack the deck, they were doing something right by the kids, something lost in translation between nutty parents and coaches. Bunch of goofballs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its whatever you want it to be. Seems like only the club can move on and move on they have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons have been tagged lets move on, this has been beaten to death. World Series is a joke at best since most very competitive Clubs won't travel the distance when they can stay in their own backyards for the best competition to come to them.

2021 Championships in MD for MYLA, Howard County Club League, NYPLL; since we are MD Forum. Are there any coming up?

What tournaments will your club be attending in the coming months in Maryland. There are several coming up in the next couple weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brine Beach Lax in OCMD June 6&7 looks to have some decent competition....

2021 AA Teams:

Koopers LC
Crabs 2012
MD Rough Riders
LI Express 2021
Team 91 20121 Orange
Green Turtle Towson
Annapolis Hawks 2021
Breakers 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda looks like they are in the single A bracket. is that the same Bethesda team that is real good? If so why not AA bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like they are and Looneys 2021.... Breakers 2021 should really play in the A bracket instead, they did not fair too well in the NYPLL this season. Not sure how good the MD Rough Riders are to be in the AA... But there is no way Bethesda should be in the A bracket with this group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda has two 2021 teams. The team going to Beach Lax is the one that played in the Howard County league, not the AA team that played in NPYLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are two Bethesda 2021 team - the A team is not playing at Beach Lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anybody know who igloo avalanche is? do they have two 2021 teams? my first time hearing of them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anybody know who igloo avalanche is? do they have two 2021 teams? my first time hearing of them

I think they are the second team. The first team black ice is far better. I would put them in the step below the Sons Bethesda Team 91 category

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Step below Bethesda? The team that DIDNT make the NYPLL P.O.s this season....really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Decent? My money is on the Crabs. Where are the rest of the LI Teams?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard