The CBLaxers.com Winter NY Showcases Are Open for Registration w/ Limited Spots!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,346
Posts354,276
Members2,524
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
Considering the amount of posts on the girls varsity lacrosse thread a dedicated Huntington thread is warranted.


Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WB game very frustrating to all Huntington parents. Just don't know what could have been done to win.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's right, she completely favored her daughter (who by the way Just racked up awards like all tournament and all division at cortland, not to mention is their star defender going into the final four ncaa tourney). I hope she brings up the younger one because in case any of you didn't watch the playoff game, Huntington cant play defense! At least her daughter is fierce on D and gives her all every single time she's on the field which anyone could see from a jv game, she was one of the best players on the field by far which is pathetic considering she's a 7th grader playing with 9th & 10th graders. You people are all absolutely insane, why don't you go say this to the coaches face you cowards.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's right, she completely favored her daughter (who by the way Just racked up awards like all tournament and all division at cortland, not to mention is their star defender going into the final four ncaa tourney). I hope she brings up the younger one because in case any of you didn't watch the playoff game, Huntington cant play defense! At least her daughter is fierce on D and gives her all every single time she's on the field which anyone could see from a jv game, she was one of the best players on the field by far which is pathetic considering she's a 7th grader playing with 9th & 10th graders. You people are all absolutely insane, why don't you go say this to the coaches face you cowards.


Thank you JM

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
Who is JM?


Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a coach with a plan!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]That's right, she completely favored her daughter (who by the way Just racked up awards like all tournament and all division at cortland, not to mention is their star defender going into the final four ncaa tourney). I hope she brings up the younger one because in case any of you didn't watch the playoff game, Huntington cant play defense! At least her daughter is fierce on D and gives her all every single time she's on the field which anyone could see from a jv game, she was one of the best players on the field by far which is pathetic considering she's a 7th grader playing with 9th & 10th graders. You people are all absolutely insane, why don't you go say this to the coaches face you cowards.


The reason you don't say it to the coach is that she will punish the player with limited or no playing time. The AD supports this action. BTW isn't it the coach's responsibility to teach and train the players to play defense if it is a problem?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]That's right, she completely favored her daughter (who by the way Just racked up awards like all tournament and all division at cortland, not to mention is their star defender going into the final four ncaa tourney). I hope she brings up the younger one because in case any of you didn't watch the playoff game, Huntington cant play defense! At least her daughter is fierce on D and gives her all every single time she's on the field which anyone could see from a jv game, she was one of the best players on the field by far which is pathetic considering she's a 7th grader playing with 9th & 10th graders. You people are all absolutely insane, why don't you go say this to the coaches face you cowards.


The reason you don't say it to the coach is that she will punish the player with limited or no playing time. The AD supports this action. BTW isn't it the coach's responsibility to teach and train the players to play defense if it is a problem?


Exactly! Why are these girls not being coached to play correct D? And there are girls on Huntington that can play defense! How about putting the player who is committed to Syracuse on one of WB's top players? Not saying that she would totally shut her down, but I'm sure she could have held one of them to a few less goals. KW has NO clue what she is doing and doesn't even seem to care anymore. She is a horrible coach and needs to go. How about the fact that she told our girls this week at practice to hit each other so hard that they bruise their teammates? I'm all about playing hard at practice, but who says that?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Who is JM?


Youth coach

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington girls 7th grade , dirtiest team I ever seen on youth level

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Huntington girls 7th grade , dirtiest team I ever seen on youth level


And they are not that talented. But KW was able to force them on the blue team!! And neither should be.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Huntington girls 7th grade , dirtiest team I ever seen on youth level


I would have to agree with this. Played them and couldn't believe how some of them behaved.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


Why aren't you doing something about it?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


Why aren't you doing something about it?


I am.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U must be loudmouth TG dad who complained and got your kid on JV . You coach enough on sidelines , why don't you coach?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


You either do not have a daughter who plays lacrosse or are just spewing hate, because clearly you have NO idea about these girls. The 7th grade girls who are on JV belong there, they are as good as the players on that team if not better!!! The 7th grader who plays attack is by far the best player on the team. They are not dirty, they play hard, every game. Whether it is for their LISGL or JV. Get a clue and stop whining because your daughter didn't make the team or doesn't get enough playing time.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


How easy it is to call out two women who dedicate their lives to teaching this sport to our girls. Not only are these two great coaches, they have given these girls a love for the game. I can tell you that both were my daughters' PAL coaches and the girls loved and respected them, and still do. The issues in this town have nothing to do with JM or even KW, they have to do with a small group of parents who have decided that their daughter deserves more playing time. They have decided to use this as a wedge between their child and the varsity coach. What people have to understand is this. She is the coach, she makes the decisions. If your daughter isn't getting time, there is a reason. Stop complaining. When an MLB manager or NFL coach doesn't play the player you happen to think is better do you write a letter to the head of the league??? NO, they have a job to do and you should respect them. Unfortunately, this group of parents thinks they know better, which they do not.

I can tell you I heard the same comment from every single person in the stands at the playoff game. Girls didn't play like they wanted it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best on team, obviously you know zero about lax. Plus if u think those kids belong on top YJ team , you are nuts. Admitting you are full of crap is the first step to getting better

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best on team, obviously you know zero about lax. Plus if u think those kids belong on top YJ team , you are nuts. Admitting you are full of crap is the first step to getting better


Thank you TR for assessing my lax knowledge, however I disagree. Sorry that you are so bitter.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


How easy it is to call out two women who dedicate their lives to teaching this sport to our girls. Not only are these two great coaches, they have given these girls a love for the game. I can tell you that both were my daughters' PAL coaches and the girls loved and respected them, and still do. The issues in this town have nothing to do with JM or even KW, they have to do with a small group of parents who have decided that their daughter deserves more playing time. They have decided to use this as a wedge between their child and the varsity coach. What people have to understand is this. She is the coach, she makes the decisions. If your daughter isn't getting time, there is a reason. Stop complaining. When an MLB manager or NFL coach doesn't play the player you happen to think is better do you write a letter to the head of the league??? NO, they have a job to do and you should respect them. Unfortunately, this group of parents thinks they know better, which they do not.

I can tell you I heard the same comment from every single person in the stands at the playoff game. Girls didn't play like they wanted it.


Jokes on your because my kids a starter and doesn't come off the field.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has nothing to do with playing time! Pay attention.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


Why aren't you doing something about it?


I am.


Oh. Commenting on BOTC is doing something about it? Coward.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


Why aren't you doing something about it?


I am.


Oh. Commenting on BOTC is doing something about it? Coward.


What is this parent supposed to do- lay out all the things they are doing to address the situation at school so you are happy?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


Why aren't you doing something about it?


I am.


Oh. Commenting on BOTC is doing something about it? Coward.


Definitely not a coward. Doing plenty of things off this website. I just felt the need to voice my opinion on here as well. Calling someone a coward anonymously seems a little cowardish in itself, no?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


You either do not have a daughter who plays lacrosse or are just spewing hate, because clearly you have NO idea about these girls. The 7th grade girls who are on JV belong there, they are as good as the players on that team if not better!!! The 7th grader who plays attack is by far the best player on the team. They are not dirty, they play hard, every game. Whether it is for their LISGL or JV. Get a clue and stop whining because your daughter didn't make the team or doesn't get enough playing time.


Heres a fair assessment: some parents should not and cannot coach their own children, for multiple reasons. I think that clearly applies here.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since u put my intials out there, what are yours?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7th grade girls have no choice to be dirty because they have two of the worst coaches in the game. KW and JM should be banned - awful coaches who only focus on their kids and are true YJ trash.

Huntington wake up and do something about this. Your program is going downhill FAST. KW should stop coaching altogether. She'll pull her daughter up to varsity next year along with all her friends and that's a complete conflict of interest!!!! Take action now before this becomes even more of a disaster next year.

KW - do the smart thing and step down! Just sit in the stands and watch your kid play!!!!!!


Why aren't you doing something about it?


I am.


Oh. Commenting on BOTC is doing something about it? Coward.


What is this parent supposed to do- lay out all the things they are doing to address the situation at school so you are happy?


Why are you on BOTC? If everyone is such a coward, why don't you address everyone transparently? You're doing the same thing. People are upset and frustrated at the situation and you are engaging them in a contentious discussion. And you've criticized the girls' playing. Can those girls all really be that terrible? When they play on their club teams, they are recognized universally as some of the best players in the country. They are all going to really great schools. Perhaps the coach could be a bit more reflective about what works with the team and what doesn't. It is certain that sitting great players out and never giving them positive feedback, and telling teammates to injure one another is not working. Everyone knows what the goal is here- and it is really clear that it is more important for this coach to keep some particular girls from succeeding than having a winning season. She has lost sight of what true coaching is. I never imagined this game that we all love and have shared with our daughters and their teammates would become so awful and damaging. What a shame. Obviously you are close to KW and care about her, but it's not necessary to say how pathetic the high school players are. When your daughter is on varsity, she can prove herself with her skills. The difference will be that she will be celebrated and protected, but many other girls, who show up for every game, will not.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This saga is getting old. It's over and finished. Let it be over and finished.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This saga is getting old. It's over and finished. Let it be over and finished.


So because the season is over parents need to forget the bs that KW put their kids through? Sorry but I'm not letting this one go until I see a change.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This saga is getting old but its only over fo0r the seniors. All the eleements and controversies that led to this disaster for Huntington girls lacrosse varsity and jv are still in play, in fact could get worse. Someone posted that the two coaches are giving the girls aa love for the game What game would that be?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This saga is getting old but its only over fo0r the seniors. All the eleements and controversies that led to this disaster for Huntington girls lacrosse varsity and jv are still in play, in fact could get worse. Someone posted that the two coaches are giving the girls aa love for the game What game would that be?


Does anyone think having a parent coach at the HS level is a good idea? I mean when that parent still has a young child coming through the system? I have to think that if that wasn't the case here, a lot of the problems would be alleviated.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This saga is getting old. It's over and finished. Let it be over and finished.


It appears judging by the unbiased selection of Schoolgirls and the apparent favoritism those watching this team are accusing the coach of that this saga is just beginning.
I hope this results in players being treated fairly in the future and the club affiliation favoritism among coaches with an obvious conflict of interest goes away.

US Lacrosse has addressed this issue with unbiased selectors at schoolgirls tryouts. With that said the Team 1 goalie is the kid who sat on the bench most of the year for Huntington.

Just doesn't add up.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This saga is getting old. It's over and finished. Let it be over and finished.


It appears judging by the unbiased selection of Schoolgirls and the apparent favoritism those watching this team are accusing the coach of that this saga is just beginning.
I hope this results in players being treated fairly in the future and the club affiliation favoritism among coaches with an obvious conflict of interest goes away.

US Lacrosse has addressed this issue with unbiased selectors at schoolgirls tryouts. With that said the Team 1 goalie is the kid who sat on the bench most of the year for Huntington.

Just doesn't add up.


A three year starter who is always a solid contributor to the team has been replaced by a 9th grader with almost no stats who plays YJ. No explanation. Odd coincidence.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the solution?? Serious replies only please.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girls just didnt play like they wanted it " Now the reason for all this heartache is clear. How could all of us been so stupid? KW took a bunch of unmotivated mutinous losers and boldly tried to mould them into a winning team. Also thank you for interviewing all the parents in the stands that gave you that response it is very eye opening. This is clearly a case of mass hysteria and some parents should probably be hospitalized. Youre not doing your side any good by pretending and making up stories

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The girls just didnt play like they wanted it " Now the reason for all this heartache is clear. How could all of us been so stupid? KW took a bunch of unmotivated mutinous losers and boldly tried to mould them into a winning team. Also thank you for interviewing all the parents in the stands that gave you that response it is very eye opening. This is clearly a case of mass hysteria and some parents should probably be hospitalized. Youre not doing your side any good by pretending and making up stories


Huh?


Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last sentence was directed to poster

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the solution?? Serious replies only please.


School should recommend that KW steps down to avoid embarrassment of being fired for her daughters sake. They need to hire someone who has plenty of experience and NO Huntington affiliation. Assistant coach needs to go too. If hton was smart they would clean house and start fresh.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Huntington Girls Varsity Lacrosse
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
Originally Posted by Anonymous
last sentence was directed to poster


Since you made both posts can you coherently explain the first post. We understand you cut and pasted comments made by other posters but how do you know what they know? What is YOUR opinion? Interested to know.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4