BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 26 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 25 26
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v3.0
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
yes they are both the same week but one is Monday to Thursday and the other is Thursday on so there is no conflict

Wrong. Brine championship day is the first day of JR. And then you need travel time.

There is a lot to consider if you were selected to do both. There is a carry over of a day. Championship day Brine to Sign-in and first practice for JR.

I think the issue is, is it too much for a player to do both. It is an individual issue. Some may be able to do it others maybe not.

One thing to consider is $$! Not everyone can afford to do both!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except when you dont pay

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets do a club ranking List top 10.

I got
1.Madlax
2.Dukes
3.Team 91
4. Li Express
5. Crabs
6. 3D
7. Sweet Lax
8. Fca
9.thunder
10. Mesa Fresh

Madlax and Dukes are the kings of overaged players. No doubt they would be highly ranked.

Express North?

Ummmm....No.

LI Express North/Westchester (?) deserves to be on this list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These lists are a waste of time..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the drama about the pride tryout.... What if a kid (not affiliated with either of the big 2) made it.

Is it a good tryout for those kids because they made it or were they just picked to throw off the scent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the drama about the pride tryout.... What if a kid (not affiliated with either of the big 2) made it.

Is it a good tryout for those kids because they made it or were they just picked to throw off the scent.

Just get over the fact that your kid didn't make it and stop trying to continue the drama. They can't take everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They cant take everyone but they sure can take almost all the 91 kids..They must be the most talented players out there and all the other organizations are ok at best. I am sure 91 and express will be fine with their own showcase . No need to add additional kids from other organizations just to fill up spots on rosters to add more teams. Don't waste your money if you received the same invite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get it you are pissed that your son was overlooked and that one player wasn't at the tryout. But if you look at the list and ask your son about the boys who made it he might tell you that the boys selected are pretty darn good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How would u honestly feel if your son was overlooked and there was a kid made it who didn't try out?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the uneducated, what is so great about Jake Reed?

Not much anymore. It's where the suckers go to play now. Maverick and other much better. But if you're good, you don't need any of these scams for the coaches to recruit you. My kid never went to any of this and was offered by several top 10 programs. But, if you want to spend $1500 for JR and the like, I'm sure they'll take your money. cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How would u honestly feel if your son was overlooked and there was a kid made it who didn't try out?

If I knew who the kid was and he was a top flight player. I wouldn't be making a stink.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If I knew who the kid was and he was a top flight player. I wouldn't be making a stink.

Nobody cares who the kid is, who he plays for,blah blah blah. Don't you idiots get it? You don't show up (for whatever reason) you don't get a free pass. people are mad for a reason, and deserve to be! This in no way affected my son, nevertheless, I'm outrageous by the entitled mentality!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You outrageous... okay. It is just my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wake up people !!!

Fact -- kid made the team and wasn't there !!
Fact --- evaluators were on side lines so it looked like it was a fair tryout
Fact --- evaluators input really didn't matter there was a team before the tryout
Fact --- they made a lot of money
Fact --- Many boys earned a spot on team and didn't stand a chance if they don't play for 91 or express
Fact --- Many boys learned a hard lesson ... It's not always about talent it's about mommy and daddy and their friends first ..

Not trying to take away from kids that made teams they are all great players but some kids that didn't get picked deserved it more than some that did

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Folks- No horse in this race, but my kid played Brine last year.

LI is only region that takes Brine seriously. Other regions can barely field teams. Teams that post are not the best players.

Brine is nothing more than a money grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you can't figure out who the kid is or the father then you are out of the loop. You need to get in it or it will be your child left behind. people catch up to other people So time will tell. Some kids won't even be playing in college because they like other sports .They always like the kid who plays multiple sports over the ones that only play lacrosse. It's the entitlement that bothers people the most. It wasn't a fair tryout at all. And all the 91 and express parents can say what they want but those are 100% the facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares who the kid is, who he plays for,blah blah blah. Don't you idiots get it? You don't show up (for whatever reason) you don't get a free pass. people are mad for a reason, and deserve to be! This in no way affected my son, nevertheless, I'm outrageous by the entitled mentality!

Locust Valley?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you can't figure out who the kid is or the father then you are out of the loop. You need to get in it or it will be your child left behind. people catch up to other people So time will tell. Some kids won't even be playing in college because they like other sports .They always like the kid who plays multiple sports over the ones that only play lacrosse. It's the entitlement that bothers people the most. It wasn't a fair tryout at all. And all the 91 and express parents can say what they want but those are 100% the facts

Why the secrecy? where is he from?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Please lets refrain from singling out this player as to where he is from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's your name? Where are you from? Why the secrecy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did make it ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't know who it is then your really out of the loop and you shouldn't know. He's a great player but should of been at the tryout.

Originally Posted by America's Game

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Did the?

Lets be clear about something. As moderators we will allow certain things regarding players if its good nature. We happen to have had a situation with Brine about a player not showing up but making the team being a major topic. I as my fellow moderators will not allow negative comments about any player. So please lets not try and single out individual players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do we even know any of this is true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't know who it is then your really out of the loop and you shouldn't know. He's a great player but should of been at the tryout.

Do you realize how big an arrogant snob you sound like ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All comments should be about the value by Brine and the influence that some parents can have over things ..it's a lesson in politics and not about talent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So in your opinion or anyone else, of the team that was picked, how many of the player should not be on the team ? Please no names or positions just a number.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

You do know we are talking about kids that are 13 to 14 years old. If being arrogant prevents a kid from being singled out, I guess I will be arrogant. You can register and not be anonymous and then maybe you can email me and explain to me why you feel I am being arrogant by trying to avoid the negativity and attacks on individual players.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Are you not aware of all the posts regarding this issue? Please stop trying to be a pot stirrer regarding naming kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did your kid tryout ? Were you there ? Do you know people who did ? Did you see the roaster ? It's really no secret if you or your kid was there.
That's how all these people know !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have information on the Super Series Future Showcase in MA this summer that is being run by the new NLF organization? Is the best talent on the East Coast really being invited or is it just getting off the ground?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
16-17

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the leftback goalie from express make it ?

FACT-The list is published.

FACT-The answer is yes.

Express player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL..how would that have looked if he didn't make it.. gotta love it .My guess is Global Sports will drop the Brine next year..Too many lies and they don't answer Antibes emails

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you not aware of all the posts regarding this issue? Please stop trying to be a pot stirrer regarding naming kids.

It was okay for you to be a pot stirrer, being you were the one continuing the negative side of the posts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do know we are talking about kids that are 13 to 14 years old. If being arrogant prevents a kid from being singled out, I guess I will be arrogant. You can register and not be anonymous and then maybe you can email me and explain to me why you feel I am being arrogant by trying to avoid the negativity and attacks on individual players.

The arrogance i'm referring to is, because one is ,"Out of the loop he shouldn't know."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great State Showfown canceled. All the 91 and Express players were already booked.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ok guess you did not realize that i did not make that comment about being out of the loop.

Everyone please click on link for board rules.

http://www.backofthecage.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1

Page 14 of 26 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard