BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 07/22/18 07:13 PM
Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 07/22/18 07:12 PM
Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 07/22/18 06:40 PM
Girls Tryouts 2018/2019
by Anonymous. 07/22/18 06:32 PM
Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
by Anonymous. 07/22/18 03:34 PM
Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Ajax87. 07/22/18 02:11 PM
Girls 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
by Anonymous. 07/22/18 01:59 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics1,477
Posts233,057
Members1,981
Most Online4,064
Jun 25th, 2018
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
ESM Girls Lacrosse #114549
05/10/15 09:59 PM
05/10/15 09:59 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 598
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
The Hop  Offline OP
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 598
Since ESM seems to have a lot going on here is your own place to go at it.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114573
05/11/15 06:06 AM
05/11/15 06:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


50 pages of the coach is mean and yells at my daughter. To quote Dan Hawkins...

It is a good watch.... It is varsity sports...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je-gpy6Y_UA

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114584
05/11/15 07:29 AM
05/11/15 07:29 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


WHY?

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #114589
05/11/15 08:01 AM
05/11/15 08:01 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Originally Posted by Anonymous
50 pages of the coach is mean and yells at my daughter. To quote Dan Hawkins...

It is a good watch.... It is varsity sports...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je-gpy6Y_UA


that's the problem. you think young girls playing lacrosse for their school with their classmates is the same as big 12 division 1 football. it's sad that you can't see the difference. college players also choose their program and coach. high school administrators are trusted to provide a healthy atmosphere for all children. a D1 college parent asking for their kid to have an additional week off is silly but nothing like what's been talked about here. i'm sure you think it was wrong but even D1 college coaches have been removed for abusive behavior.

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114607
05/11/15 08:35 AM
05/11/15 08:35 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Is this going to turn out to be a Soap Opera like the Shoreham WR thread did? I'm not from that community, but it got nasty. I know I probably shouldn't of even read that thread since I had no involvement in that community, but it was like a car accident, you really shouldn't watch it, but you just can't help yourself.

Be careful with this thread folks.

Sponsored Links
Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114611
05/11/15 08:54 AM
05/11/15 08:54 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


ESM is and has been a train wreck for a long time. Boys and girls. They just hid it until now. Many kids hurt and so much favoritism and politics.
You defenders of the program are a joke.

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114644
05/11/15 10:45 AM
05/11/15 10:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Please send the ESM coach over to our school we will take her in an instant.Has coached my daughter in several things outside of school and clearly knows the sport. Amazing how thin skinned the parents and kids of today have become , the fact that its not the first coach the PAL parents have run out of town tells me its crazy parents at ESM with an AD who must have no back bone. Ask any coach who has been involved in youth lacrosse long enough and they will tell you the youth coaches and parents at ESM are by far the craziest.

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #114661
05/11/15 11:34 AM
05/11/15 11:34 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please send the ESM coach over to our school we will take her in an instant.Has coached my daughter in several things outside of school and clearly knows the sport. Amazing how thin skinned the parents and kids of today have become , the fact that its not the first coach the PAL parents have run out of town tells me its crazy parents at ESM with an AD who must have no back bone. Ask any coach who has been involved in youth lacrosse long enough and they will tell you the youth coaches and parents at ESM are by far the craziest.
7 Mydaughter is on the Varsity team being coached by Becky Thorn and if I thought for a second that my daughter was being verbally or mentally abused she would no longer be playing for her. Ask the parents that r complaining why it took them 3 years of her coaching her daughter before she started to complain?? Younger girls came up and are playing over her daughter so now she is complaining?? The parents at ESM are delusional spoiled brats who usually get there way. I like Becky because not only is she a great coach but she doesn't kiss the parents asses. What happened to when you're cut from a team, you're cut or if your not the best you sit the bench. No of course that's not how it works at ESM. Don't worry Suzie, mommy and daddy will call the school and take care of it for you!! It makes me sick. Also if my daughter screws up during the game she deserves to be benched for the good of the team!! Reality, some girls don't because they are more of a detriment off the field then on, that's just the way it goes!!

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114670
05/11/15 12:08 PM
05/11/15 12:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


It is unfortunate ,for all involved ,that a cry baby daddy who no longer has kids on the team has continued his witch hunt from 5 years ago. She is intense and not perfect but many parents can not handle the truth about their kids. At the Sayville game all the kids but one wore BT on their legs. What does that tell you? Varsity sports means putting the best players on the field. Sorry if you can't handle that crazy parent. Her assistant coach is the dean at the school...and he allows kids to be abused?? I smell a lawsuit coming.

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114671
05/11/15 12:12 PM
05/11/15 12:12 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


"IT's VARSITY LACROSSE! IT'S SUFFOLK COUNTY...LONG ISLAND!.... Go play intramurals sista," Becky Thorn.

Sponsored Links
Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #114690
05/11/15 12:54 PM
05/11/15 12:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


I have had enough. I am a ESM parent who can say my kid was not treated the best but you people are embarrassing us. When I heard you were all over this site I find myself now defending the coach stop it enough. Lets deal with this like adults. So embarrassed to say I am from ESM

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114691
05/11/15 12:55 PM
05/11/15 12:55 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


smile AMEN

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: The Hop] #114705
05/11/15 01:42 PM
05/11/15 01:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Maybe the coach should have acted like an adult this whole time. Just a thought. Winning has nothing to do with it but treating young girls with dignity and respect has everything to do with it. If all the accusations are true then it's a sad situation. Just sayin...

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #114719
05/11/15 02:40 PM
05/11/15 02:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe the coach should have acted like an adult this whole time. Just a thought. Winning has nothing to do with it but treating young girls with dignity and respect has everything to do with it. If all the accusations are true then it's a sad situation. Just sayin...


Exactly!

Re: ESM Girls Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #114721
05/11/15 02:42 PM
05/11/15 02:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is unfortunate ,for all involved ,that a cry baby daddy who no longer has kids on the team has continued his witch hunt from 5 years ago. She is intense and not perfect but many parents can not handle the truth about their kids. At the Sayville game all the kids but one wore BT on their legs. What does that tell you? Varsity sports means putting the best players on the field. Sorry if you can't handle that crazy parent. Her assistant coach is the dean at the school...and he allows kids to be abused?? I smell a lawsuit coming.


you'll see it's more than just one dad. the fact that the dean of students allows it to go on makes it even scarier. surprised you dragged him into the conversation.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

TRAVEL TEAM TRYOUTS
Title 9 Lacrosse Tryouts
LI Sting Lacrosse Tryouts
Team Superstar Box Lacrosse Tryouts
Team Elevate Lacrosse Tryouts
LI Knights Lacrosse Tryouts
Jester Girls United Lacrosse Tryouts
LI Top Guns Lacrosse Tryouts
Shore 2 Shore Lacrosse Tryouts
LI Legacy Girl's Lacrosse Tryouts
LI Legacy Boy's Lacrosse Tryouts
LI Hitmen Lacrosse Tryouts
True Blue Lacrosse Tryouts
LI Outlaws Lacrosse Tryouts
Rebels LC Tryouts
Bluefish Lacrosse Tryouts
Dodgers Lacrosse Tryouts
O2 Lacrosse Tryouts
CAMPS & CLINICS
LI Knights Defensive Clinic
Girl's Summer Positional Camp
Prospect Experience
Primetime Elite Overnight Camp
Palm Beach Atlantic Prospect Camp
TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
> PrimeTime Shootout
Boy's Long Island Showcase
BOTC SPONSORS




Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1.1
(Release build 20180111)
Page Time: 0.034s Queries: 17 (0.006s) Memory: 1.1019 MB (Peak: 1.7772 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-07-23 02:18:22 UTC