BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 66 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looneys got brought back down to earth. Express gave us a wake up,call.

I actually think Looney's looked good but just had some sloppy stickwork at times. A few dropped passes in unsettled situations and the outcome vs. Express and/or Legacy might've been different.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys got brought back down to earth. Express gave us a wake up,call.

I actually think Looney's looked good but just had some sloppy stickwork at times. A few dropped passes in unsettled situations and the outcome vs. Express and/or Legacy might've been different.

There was sloppy stick work and dropped passes on both sides. They lost to both teams. Stop with the excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looneys got brought back down to earth. Express gave us a wake up,call.

There was sloppy stick work and dropped passes on both sides. They lost to both teams. Stop with the excuses.

Time for those 2020 Looney parents to start looking for greener grass....or would that be greener astro turf

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's difference with Looney's 2021 Orange and Green teams? Both play Hoco 2021A. A and B teams or pretty evenly split but only Orange has some older kids? I saw GT beat Orange 17-6 and Green 9-4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give Sons our fogo and they destroy both express and legacy. I watched both games and Sons controlled the game just couldn't win face offs. Express first 4 goals were on fast breaks off face off. It was worse vs Legacy, Sons had the ball the entire first half. I think legacy had 2 ground balls, both in front of the crease for goals. Sons need to go find themselves a stud fogo and they will be very tough to beat. They get after it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't read too much into this weekend. All of these teams will play each other again later in the year. We'll know by the end of the summer who has what. Having said that there is clearly more competition at the 2020 year than last year which is great to see. After all,that is how the boys get better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give Sons our fogo and they destroy both express and legacy. I watched both games and Sons controlled the game just couldn't win face offs. Express first 4 goals were on fast breaks off face off. It was worse vs Legacy, Sons had the ball the entire first half. I think legacy had 2 ground balls, both in front of the crease for goals. Sons need to go find themselves a stud fogo and they will be very tough to beat. They get after it.

Ridiculous post - Sons has never beat express and it's not because of face off differences.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure a sons person posted that since looneys was long gone when sons played legacy. Pretty weak sons...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's difference with Looney's 2021 Orange and Green teams? Both play Hoco 2021A. A and B teams or pretty evenly split but only Orange has some older kids? I saw GT beat Orange 17-6 and Green 9-4.

Maybe they made a mistake and put 2021 Green in 2021A division instead of 22 Orange who is in 2022B. Seems they should have their top teams in A and lower teams in B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, i'm sure no Sons parents posted this. This is someone just throwing unneeded fuel on a fire that doesn't exist. I know our coach and Loonies coach are close. Stop the drama, it was a great day, great teams, and some great lacrosse. ugh

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the good FOGO kids are accounted for. It may be easier for you to hold back a few more 2019 boys to get that win. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add one from out of state like looneys did. They are always one step ahead on their thinking process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Add one from out of state like looneys did. They are always one step ahead on their thinking process.

C'mon dude. Just a matter of time until daddy ball takes over with this team as well. Its in the DNA. One step ahead? TOO MUCH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add one from out of state like looneys did. They are always one step ahead on their thinking process.

Right. Looneys is always ahead of the curve. Funny I didn't see them in the National Lacrosse Federation announcement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Long Island teams (express and legacy) held there own down here last weekend. Looneys extremly sloppy with a lot of unforced turnovers. FO kid much better than express kid. Left him in the dust multiple times. Sons solid but do need a FOGO. Bucks needs a lot of work and help. Legacy middle of the road- some talent there but some glaring weakness. Crabs will beat both Long Island teams handily- no question. That fl$ team sucks! They need to start over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Long Island teams (express and legacy) held there own down here last weekend. Looneys extremly sloppy with a lot of unforced turnovers. FO kid much better than express kid. Left him in the dust multiple times. Sons solid but do need a FOGO. Bucks needs a lot of work and help. Legacy middle of the road- some talent there but some glaring weakness. Crabs will beat both Long Island teams handily- no question. That fl$ team sucks! They need to start over.

Looneys need to start over as well. Sons are cheaters! Will do whatever they can to win. Crabs should win, they are stacked with holdbacks as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys need to start over as well. Sons are cheaters! Will do whatever they can to win. Crabs should win, they are stacked with holdbacks as well.

I have to agree with all above.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U have to chase the hardware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's had a great 2015 team and an excellent 2016 one (at least for a while). Besides those two teams, the club is terrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's had a great 2015 team and an excellent 2016 one (at least for a while). Besides those two teams, the club is terrible.

2020 is one of the best in area. 2023,24 off to good starts. Like most clubs they have some years better than others. For any individual team, whether elite or not, if the kids have a great experience than kudos to kids, parents and coaches. Why someone would feel the need to anonymously characterize groups of kids as terrible is beyond me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many good Teams still. Crabs is good at every year. Outside of them looneys is the same as any other club in Baltimore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The system is very clear with all travel youth sports. Start with the biggest and oldest programs first. Try to make them first. And then go from there until your kid makes a team. The worst thing you can do is go for the new upstart club. They never hold up. And even if that club can have that one team that is really good they never can keep it up with the younger ages. The next trick is the club should have as little Parents involved as possible. Look for the club to be linked to a big private school,store, or something that does not say I got my son and I am building this so he has somewhere to play. I agree new clubs do work out and become great clubs but you only have so many kids is the risk worth it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 is one of the best in area. 2023,24 off to good starts. Like most clubs they have some years better than others. For any individual team, whether elite or not, if the kids have a great experience than kudos to kids, parents and coaches. Why someone would feel the need to anonymously characterize groups of kids as terrible is beyond me.

Because the adult has no life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's harsh. Not a bad guy. May have lost the focus or chasing something he missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets just teach and play ball. It will change every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big game Friday night. Fla flying in for bragging rights at 2020. Crabs vs looneys.
Then again FCA beat looneys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Big game Friday night. Fla flying in for bragging rights at 2020. Crabs vs looneys.

2020 Crabs are strong. Unfortunately this Looney's team is on the down swing. Crabs 12, Looney's 7.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Big game Friday night. Fla flying in for bragging rights at 2020. Crabs vs looneys.

2020 Crabs are strong. Unfortunately this Looney's team is on the down swing. Crabs 12, Looney's 7.
it will be closer than that but it will happen. Crabs gets one here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And rough riders beat FCA but were beaten easily by Looney's. One game does not mean anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And rough riders beat FCA but were beaten easily by Looney's. One game does not mean anything.

Looney's are losing steam. Crabs will dominate with older boys tonight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, I am here and am not impressed at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 6 Looney's 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With who? Crabs? The fact that Crabs have at least 8 holdbacks and can only beat Looney's by one?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Times r changing. Fca and now crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun game to watch under the lights on a Friday night. The score could have been much higher -- hats off to the goaltenders on both sides!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fun game to watch under the lights on a Friday night. The score could have been much higher -- hats off to the goaltenders on both sides!

Yes, both goaltenders looks great.

Looney's FOGO was good, but not lights out good. From what what I saw the Crabs won their share too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca is not there. Keep trying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think some of the Crabs 2020 players drove themselves home.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Who where the strongest players on crabs 2020

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 66 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification