BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 83 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC and Sett are doing something right in their youth program. They keep developing large numbers of girls and not just a few like most towns in Nassau. The game I saw it looked like they ran out 4 lines of middies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am done with Huntington!!!!!! Coach is corrupt and the AD allows it to go on. What are our girls supposed to do when they are being bullied by a coach and no one at the school cares?

Ask ESM

Or just do the American thing and start a ridiculous lawsuit like has been happening at many of the so called strong programs ,at least that is what I have been hearing.

Really, lawsuits at many of the strong programs? Please tell what programs and the nature of the lawsuits. I have not heard anything about it.

Thanks

Don't want The Hop to go crazy so let me preface this with I have no direct knowledge if what I was told is factual. I have heard Manhasset and CSH school districts are facing law suits from disgruntled parents of lax players. Let me also say my daughter has played for both those coaches at one time or another and found both to be very professional, she enjoyed playing for the CSH coach a more as she found her to be a lot of fun also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Huntington coach today banned the players from talking to anyone after the games...how ridiculous is that? If I want to talk to my kid, I'll talk to my kid

Glad someone agrees with me! Too bad we are all afraid to speak about it with each other in person because of big bad Kathy.

Does anyone else at HHS share this posters opinions?

I have been watching the KW bashing and have to say something. My daughter is coached by 'big bad KW' and you know what, this is all a pack of lies. There is no bullying, yelling, intimidating etc. I WILL tell you what is happening. At every home game the daughter of the director of Elevate is there, sits with all of the Elevate parents and riles them up. Tells them how bad of a coach KW is, how their daughter deserves more playing time over the other girls, how she should be removed. THEN, she goes over and speak to the girls after the games and says the same thing to them. Along the lines of "you are only NOT playing because you are on Elevate, only the YJ girls play" (which is not true). Now all of these people are in a frenzy, start believing this nonsense and accusing KW (who is a great coach and a wonderful person) of this garbage. What's her motivation?? Apparently she wants a head coaching gig to legitimize Elevate (since they do not have any Varsity coaches) Her resume, she coaches PAL so of course she could do a better job!!!!

Then all of the Elevate parents come on here and vent, thinking there is a conspiracy. The only conspiracy, sad to say is that all of the people complaining got taken by this woman and her father (who I am sure is behind this) with cruel intentions. Honestly, you have to ask yourself, if your daughter isn't playing, there is a reason. They want to win, if she was good she would be in there.

I am sure not a slew of parents will tell me this isn't the case, but you would be lying. Anyone in the stands will tell you this is happening, and frankly, if you spoke to your daughters, instead of feeding them garbage about how bad their coach is, you would hear them tell you all of this nonsense about KW is a bunch of lies.

Oh, and my understanding is she does this at the CSH games as well, and we have all seen the bashing on this thread about her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Huntington - how about you all stop bitching about your coach and whomever may or may not be in the stands - parents, coaches, players and most of all AD need to address this as a group - not a closed session, but as a group of adults and teens who care about the future of your girls and your program. FIGURE IT OUT TOGETHER - it can be fixed - its NEVER too late

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I am done with Huntington!!!!!! Coach is corrupt and the AD allows it to go on. What are our girls supposed to do when they are being bullied by a coach and no one at the school cares?

Ask ESM

Or just do the American thing and start a ridiculous lawsuit like has been happening at many of the so called strong programs ,at least that is what I have been hearing.

Really, lawsuits at many of the strong programs? Please tell what programs and the nature of the lawsuits. I have not heard anything about it.

Thanks

The ESM coach takes the cake on bullying players ask those parents what to do...nothing they are all too afraid

You are naïve if you think this is not happening at ESM. Your child might not be one of those kids that is being yelled and cursed at or maybe she's too afraid to tell you. I have heard the stories first hand. It has been going on for years. These parents will sit and watch it happen, because g-d forbid they upset the lacrosse g-ds! These coaches are on power trips and parents are fueling them and there egos! They do not hold your childs future in their hands, the parents let them believe they do. It's just a game!!!

Not naive at all and my child is definitely not afraid to tell me if that is happening. These accusations about coaches has been going on for years and it's usually the parents of the kids that don't play or get pulled. ESM has crazy parents like every other town. If there are parents afraid to speak up because they don't want to upset the lax gods I say they have their own personal issues to deal with as opposed to false allegations. Isn't it easier to say the big bad coach is yelling at my kid and let's get rid of the coach? ESM has done it for years. It's embarrassing. A few power parents don't like the amount of playing time their kid is getting so run to the board hiding behind lies about the coach. It's so transparent. And the mommy ESM coach lurking in the sidelines trying to get people on her side is comical. Even the kids know what she's up to and saying.Stop embarrassing your kid and enjoy the game. You couldn't pay me enough to be a lax coach in that town. Of course the lurking mom thinks she can do it better and knows everything. If your kid isn't happy have her go talk to the coach.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Huntington - how about you all stop bitching about your coach and whomever may or may not be in the stands - parents, coaches, players and most of all AD need to address this as a group - not a closed session, but as a group of adults and teens who care about the future of your girls and your program. FIGURE IT OUT TOGETHER - it can be fixed - its NEVER too late

You have to be kidding me. Being on a Lax team is a choice, this is not mandatory!! If the girls don't like their amount of playing time, supposed treatment or even the coach they should quit. There are plenty of girls behind them that would love to have their spots. The problem is that all of the posters think that they have the right to complain. This is a voluntary extra curricular activity. You do not have to play. STOP COMPLAINING!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am done with Huntington!!!!!! Coach is corrupt and the AD allows it to go on. What are our girls supposed to do when they are being bullied by a coach and no one at the school cares?

Ask ESM

Thanks

Don't want The Hop to go crazy so let me preface this with I have no direct knowledge if what I was told is factual. I have heard Manhasset and CSH school districts are facing law suits from disgruntled parents of lax players. Let me also say my daughter has played for both those coaches at one time or another and found both to be very professional, she enjoyed playing for the CSH coach a more as she found her to be a lot of fun also.

Not true at CSH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington coach today banned the players from talking to anyone after the games...how ridiculous is that? If I want to talk to my kid, I'll talk to my kid

Glad someone agrees with me! Too bad we are all afraid to speak about it with each other in person because of big bad Kathy.

I have been watching the KW bashing and have to say something. My daughter is coached by 'big bad KW' and you know what, this is all a pack of lies. There is no bullying, yelling, intimidating etc. I WILL tell you what is happening. At every home game the daughter of the director of Elevate is there, sits with all of the Elevate parents and riles them up. Tells them how bad of a coach KW is, how their daughter deserves more playing time over the other girls, how she should be removed. THEN, she goes over and speak to the girls after the games and says the same thing to them. Along the lines of "you are only NOT playing because you are on Elevate, only the YJ girls play" (which is not true). Now all of these people are in a frenzy, start believing this nonsense and accusing KW (who is a great coach and a wonderful person) of this garbage. What's her motivation?? Apparently she wants a head coaching gig to legitimize Elevate (since they do not have any Varsity coaches) Her resume, she coaches PAL so of course she could do a better job!!!!

Then all of the Elevate parents come on here and vent, thinking there is a conspiracy. The only conspiracy, sad to say is that all of the people complaining got taken by this woman and her father (who I am sure is behind this) with cruel intentions. Honestly, you have to ask yourself, if your daughter isn't playing, there is a reason. They want to win, if she was good she would be in there.

I am sure not a slew of parents will tell me this isn't the case, but you would be lying. Anyone in the stands will tell you this is happening, and frankly, if you spoke to your daughters, instead of feeding them garbage about how bad their coach is, you would hear them tell you all of this nonsense about KW is a bunch of lies.

Oh, and my understanding is she does this at the CSH games as well, and we have all seen the bashing on this thread about her.

Just to put this BS statement to bed, the majority of the starters are all Elevate girls. Majority of scoring has come from Elevate girls. This has nothing to do with playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just win the county and that will shut these losers up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be one of the worst cases of a 15 or 16 year old girl being called out on this thread! Does anyone not know who this poster is talking about? This "person" named the High School she plays for, and the fact that her father is the director of a major club and doesn't get edited? What is this poster a friend of the Hop, real selective enforcement on this one. Whay not just print her name?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just to put this BS statement to bed, the majority of the starters are all Elevate girls. Majority of scoring has come from Elevate girls. This has nothing to do with playing time.

If you look at my statement above, I said it wasn't true that the Elevate girls weren't playing. What is it about then, other than the instigator at all of the games? Seriously!! My daughter can't understand. All of a sudden a small group decided they didn't "like" her. Please, it's coming from the parents. Last year all the same girls played together, no problems. What is the difference this year.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

This has to be one of the worst cases of a 15 or 16 year old girl being called out on this thread! Does anyone not know who this poster is talking about? This "person" named the High School she plays for, and the fact that her father is the director of a major club and doesn't get edited? What is this poster a friend of the Hop, real selective enforcement on this one. Whay not just print her name?

From what I can read its Talking about a director and their adult child. So no individual players are getting bashed. If I am wrong I will edit those posts. Please message me if I am wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His older daughter not his high school daughter genius!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

From what I can read its Talking about a director and their adult child. So no individual players are getting bashed. If I am wrong I will edit those posts. Please message me if I am wrong.

Yes. I am talking about the older daughter, who is in her 20's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHS, ESM,NP just to name a few kids are all bullied and parents sit helpless and watch!!! TRUTH,,,

A word to the wise... You are accusing the coaches of a very serious criminal offense. You should be prepared to defend those statements in court as you have all opened yourselves to a libel defamation suit if they are not true. Please be very careful about your statements, they could have serious personal consequences. You are not anonymous on this site when it comes to legal matters. If you believe they are true and have proof, you should proceed accordingly and help protect the girls being impacted. If not, be quite and protect yourself.

User
User

Not a friend of mine. Thanks for thinking of me however.

Selective enforcement? What are you talking about? I think the posts are referring to a college aged coach and an adult club director.
The posts are the opinion of the author.
NOW you want a censor? Thought you wanted free speech?
Can't have it both ways! A minor has not been called out so the posts stand.

I will add that Team Elevate offers a great experience for its players and families. If there is a bias against their players I would expect them to stand up against it. Other clubs sit back and let their players get slighted and do nothing about it.

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: Added info

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you look at my statement above, I said it wasn't true that the Elevate girls weren't playing. What is it about then, other than the instigator at all of the games? Seriously!! My daughter can't understand. All of a sudden a small group decided they didn't "like" her. Please, it's coming from the parents. Last year all the same girls played together, no problems. What is the difference this year.

The TE directors have gone to games to support the players who play for them at many high schools like St. Anthony's, Syosset, Seaford, Oyster Bay, Sacred Heart, etc. ? There are no issues with any of these schools. Calling out a director for supporting their girls - really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reading comprehension - no on criticized them for attending. the post complained about behavior at the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sec 11 Playoff picture
D1
Middle Country 13-0-0 15-0-0 181.370
West Islip 10-2-0 11-3-0 157.190
Smithtown East 9-3-0 10-4-0 148.870
Smithtown West 10-2-0 11-2-0 148.230
Northport 8-3-0 9-3-0 144.310
Ward Melville 8-4-0 8-6-0 138.480
North Babylon 9-3-0 9-3-0 133.470
Commack HS 8-4-0 9-5-0 118.080
Sachem North 7-6-0 7-7-0 111.180
Sachem East 5-6-0 5-7-0 108.910
Connetquot 7-5-0 8-6-0 106.410
Bay Shore 5-7-0 5-8-0 100.760

outside looking in
H H Hills 5-7-0 6-8-0 99.510

D2
Eastport/SManor 11-1-0 12-1-0 166.970
Hauppauge 9-3-0 10-4-0 151.750
Sayville 9-3-0 10-4-0 148.090
Huntington 7-4-0 8-4-0 133.420
Harborfields 9-4-0 10-4-0 119.900
Comsewogue 9-3-0 10-3-0 118.450
West Babylon 6-6-0 6-8-0 113.870
Westhampton 5-6-0 5-7-0 112.130

outside looking in
Rocky Point 6-7-0 6-7-0 111.970

D3
Mt Sinai 12-0-0 13-1-0 182.640
Bayport-Blue Pt 10-2-0 11-2-0 159.630
Matt/Gpt/Shld 8-4-0 9-4-0 122.700
Shoreham WR 6-6-0 7-6-0 112.620
Babylon 7-6-0 8-6-0 107.930

outside looking in
Elwood/J Glenn 3-8-0 4-9-0 72.410

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told that only 11 will make it this year D1 due to the movement of teams and that the bracket on the section 11 website was wrong. Does anyone know this to be true? Still 12 ?? Thank you..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The updated "Power Rankings" were posted today, Smithtown West moved down to 4th place. West has a better record than Smithtown East and the same record as West Islip. West has beaten both teams head to head. It would seem that they should be ranked ahead of both. The power ranking system seems a little flawed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In response to the 20 minute rant above.. Untrue. It's not TE causing the problems. Ask the PARENTS what the situation is. Has nothing to do with anything other than what has been documented here. I have come to KW defense but have now seen first hand the truth. It's upsetting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The updated "Power Rankings" were posted today, Smithtown West moved down to 4th place. West has a better record than Smithtown East and the same record as West Islip. West has beaten both teams head to head. It would seem that they should be ranked ahead of both. The power ranking system seems a little flawed.

The only non league game you played was against a weak EI team and the fact that half of your games are against the bottom of D1 gives you a lower power ranking. WI is probably higher because they played only the top of the division and two strong non conference games against WB & Hauppauge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plus West lost to Northport and Ward Melville...East beat Northport and Ward Melville. I give West credit though...new goalie and still doing well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big win for WB today!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Sec 11 Playoff picture
D1
Middle Country 13-0-0 15-0-0 181.370
West Islip 10-2-0 11-3-0 157.190
Smithtown East 9-3-0 10-4-0 148.870
Smithtown West 10-2-0 11-2-0 148.230
Northport 8-3-0 9-3-0 144.310
Ward Melville 8-4-0 8-6-0 138.480
North Babylon 9-3-0 9-3-0 133.470
Commack HS 8-4-0 9-5-0 118.080
Sachem North 7-6-0 7-7-0 111.180
Sachem East 5-6-0 5-7-0 108.910
Connetquot 7-5-0 8-6-0 106.410
Bay Shore 5-7-0 5-8-0 100.760

outside looking in
H H Hills 5-7-0 6-8-0 99.510

D2
Eastport/SManor 11-1-0 12-1-0 166.970
Hauppauge 9-3-0 10-4-0 151.750
Sayville 9-3-0 10-4-0 148.090
Huntington 7-4-0 8-4-0 133.420
Harborfields 9-4-0 10-4-0 119.900
Comsewogue 9-3-0 10-3-0 118.450
West Babylon 6-6-0 6-8-0 113.870
Westhampton 5-6-0 5-7-0 112.130

outside looking in
Rocky Point 6-7-0 6-7-0 111.970

D3
Mt Sinai 12-0-0 13-1-0 182.640
Bayport-Blue Pt 10-2-0 11-2-0 159.630
Matt/Gpt/Shld 8-4-0 9-4-0 122.700
Shoreham WR 6-6-0 7-6-0 112.620
Babylon 7-6-0 8-6-0 107.930

outside looking in
Elwood/J Glenn 3-8-0 4-9-0 72.410

Looks like D2 will change a little with the big upset today at ESM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coach to whom you are referring is a director of an expanding travel program, coaches many different teams, and handles the majority of the college recruiting for the club. She is not a PAL coach. She has close relationships with her players and their families. She is not only a great coach, but a mentor and one of the most impressive young ladies I've ever met. I think the KW bashing should stop and the Elevate bashing should stop. Everyone makes choices that work for his/her situation. I'm sure many people find fault with YJ coaches and with other public school coaches. That's life. Let's focus on ALL of our players and the end of this tumultuous season.

User
User
The coach to whom you are referring is a director of an expanding travel program, coaches many different teams, and handles the majority of the college recruiting for the club. She is not a PAL coach. She has close relationships with her players and their families. She is not only a great coach, but a mentor and one of the most impressive young ladies I've ever met. I think the KW bashing should stop and the Elevate bashing should stop. Everyone makes choices that work for his/her situation. I'm sure many people find fault with YJ coaches and with other public school coaches. That's life. Let's focus on ALL of our players and the end of this tumultuous season.

I agree.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to ESM today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost to wb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We got out coached because the ESM trio have made it virtually impossible for the coach to coach without running to the board or superintendent or a parent whose kids aren't even in the school any more but hasn't learned to move on with his life and making up lies about the coach. So the AD can sit there all he wants and babysit but he won't see anything because there is nothing to see. What the trio don't realize is that this is just bringing the coach's supporters out and bringing them closer and they will stick up for her along with the players. Eventually the people you are whining to will realize you're just upset about the lack of playing thek your child is getting. There needs to be a change with ESM girls lacrosse but it's not the varsity coach,it starts at the youth level. Maybe it's time for a new youth director. Taking nothing away for
West Babylon, they played a great game today and their two players control the offense and defense. Congratulations to them-they deserved to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all fairness, Team Elevate advertises on this website and thus contributes $$ to Back of the Cage. I have seen the BOTC moderators come to the defense of Team Elevate, perhaps deservedly, perhaps not. That is a matter of opinion, to which, I believe, we are all entitled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think many other school districts can relate to this post and have the same issues someway or another , that's what happens when volunteers think this is a new career building field to finally get their perfect life they always wanted.
Our youth is ran with ridiculous standards with much red tape and absolutely no qualifications from those who make up these rules . People will learn their lesson as the bottom slowly falls out from under them one by one . We all know that someone , somewhere !

We got out coached because the ESM trio have made it virtually impossible for the coach to coach without running to the board or superintendent or a parent whose kids aren't even in the school any more but hasn't learned to move on with his life and making up lies about the coach. So the AD can sit there all he wants and babysit but he won't see anything because there is nothing to see. What the trio don't realize is that this is just bringing the coach's supporters out and bringing them closer and they will stick up for her along with the players. Eventually the people you are whining to will realize you're just upset about the lack of playing thek your child is getting. There needs to be a change with ESM girls lacrosse but it's not the varsity coach,it starts at the youth level. Maybe it's time for a new youth director. Taking nothing away for
West Babylon, they played a great game today and their two players control the offense and defense. Congratulations to them-they deserved to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The power rankings system doesn't seem to make sense, as Smithtown West dropped to 4th with West Islip and Smithtown East ahead of them. Smithtown West has a better record than East and same record as West Isliip but has beaten both teams this year. How does that work?

User
User
In all fairness, Team Elevate advertises on this website and thus contributes $$ to Back of the Cage. I have seen the BOTC moderators come to the defense of Team Elevate, perhaps deservedly, perhaps not. That is a matter of opinion, to which, I believe, we are all entitled.

Mr. Anonymous,
We call it like it is. Any defense of Elevate and the young coach and director have been warranted. The attacks are opinion as you say and come from parents who allow...allegedly....their girls to be bullied and do nothing but post on BOTC. Also keep in mind a large number of the posts come from the same person.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She goes to the games to support the girls she coaches (there's 12 of them on Huntington). She goes to numerous other player's games at other schools because she enjoys watching them. To slander her like this is wrong. Last Huntington game she sat in the corner by herself so she could just enjoy watching, that's it. The texts she sends to the girls she coaches are always about "having fun" and "lacrosse is a game so just enjoy it".

She goes to watch many, many other players and there is no problem at all, at least not to my knowledge, at any of these schools. Besides that, she has also been coming to Huntington games for a few years and none of this has ever happened. Parents and players are upset because our daughters are being treated unfairly. They are belittled, one example being when KW put three girls on blast in front of their entire team and said they were not needed. Mind you, these three girls have been pivotal parts of the team and are all fantastic young ladies going to top colleges for not only athletics, but academics too.

Please be more careful when you post things of this nature, since clearly you don't know the young woman well enough. She has made major positive impacts in all of her players lives and we are grateful to know her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that coach will be gone next year rightfully so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The power rankings system doesn't seem to make sense, as Smithtown West dropped to 4th with West Islip and Smithtown East ahead of them. Smithtown West has a better record than East and same record as West Isliip but has beaten both teams this year. How does that work?

The only non league game you played was against a weak EI team and the fact that half of your games are against the bottom of D1 gives you a lower power ranking. WI is probably higher because they played only the top of the division and two strong non conference games against WB & Hauppauge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The power rankings has a lot to do with strength of schedule. East was the 5th seed going into the season, West was 9th. West's schedule is weaker and won't receive as many power points compared to East. Since East beat Ward Melville and Northport, they receive a certain percentage from each of their wins. West lost to both but still receive power points from West Islip because West beat them. Comes down to strength of schedule. Should be an interesting end to the season with West playing Middle Country and East playing North Babylon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that coach will be gone next year rightfully so

We are lucky to have her. She's so horrible that since she's been here they've made it to counties every year. And don't even say it's because of the youth program. Your youth director at the Huntington game was making a scene and asking why players on her own ESM team weren't getting pulled out when her daughter did. Yelling at the coach from the stands. Even the Huntington parents were asking who the ESM parent was that was bashing her own team's players. Great leadership. You're either the dad whose kids have already graduated who pats himself on the back every chance he gets to remind anyone who will listen that you started all the youth sports at ESM and that it's not about winnjng but making great memories to talk about at your ten year reunion-or
You're one of the parents of the kids not playing making up lies. Either way it doesn't matter. It's not the first lacrosse coach the ESM parents have run out of this town, just the winningest. I wish her the best wherever she ends up.

Page 69 of 83 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard