BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 46 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by thavngr98
It was a great day of lacrosse. Hopefully all the boys had fun. Legacy Taz looked great. Avengers and Igloo looked good. Storm and Express NYC need some more practice. Congrats to all the boys!

Average- ers made the final on goals given up, but they played against the 2025 team when igloo played only against 2024. I want to see those two play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie got hurt but was ok. The coach asked to stop playing with 8 minutes left in the game, he knew he wasn't coming back and the goalie did a great job in there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got to see the mighty Wolfpack today. They were much better than I thought they would be. Very solid team. Good sticks. Good movement. And I didn't hear a single obnoxious parent. The parents seemed humble and very we'll behaved. With that being said, I hope we've heard the last of the Pack being better than all but two 2023 team. They lost to South Shore Thunder. Pretty sure they went winless at Shamrock and we're beat handily by Empire and Warriors. They are an outstanding 2024 team though. I was very impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great day of lacrosse. Hopefully all the boys had fun. Legacy Taz looked great. Avengers and Igloo looked good. Storm and Express NYC need some more practice. Congrats to all the boys!

Nail on the head right there...congrats boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The scores may not show it right now, but the Geese will be a very good team. Great goalie and defense. The boys really hussle out there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The goalie got hurt but was ok. The coach asked to stop playing with 8 minutes left in the game, he knew he wasn't coming back and the goalie did a great job in there.

Good call on coaches part- players health and safety should always be the priority. Glad to hear the goalie was okay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The scores may not show it right now, but the Geese will be a very good team. Great goalie and defense. The boys really hussle out there.

Thanks goalie dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good call on coaches part- players health and safety should always be the priority. Glad to hear the goalie was okay.

Thanks coaches wife

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Average- ers made the final on goals given up, but they played against the 2025 team when igloo played only against 2024. I want to see those two play.
Avengers vs Igloo at JDRF. Should be a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo only beat Express by 1 goal.
All these teams are new to playing with each other this year. should be an interesting lax season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He really did a great job the game i watched. He'll make a great goalie! I couldn't believe (skill wise) he was only in 2nd grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks coaches wife

Not coaches wife smart a$$ but a parent of a goalie that has been hurt playing. A good coach recognizes when a player should not go on and doesn't sacrifice the kid just because there is no back up. Looks like the team woukd have lost either way, but they could have tried to even out a bit- instead the coach thought about the goalie first.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Agreed hopefully they can get all the same kids to move up to 3rd grade next season. What the [lacrosse] happened with the Hurricanes (3rd grade)? I heard a few kids showed up but no one else? No coaches, most of the kids no show?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed hopefully they can get all the same kids to move up to 3rd grade next season. What the [lacrosse] happened with the Hurricanes (3rd grade)? I heard a few kids showed up but no one else? No coaches, most of the kids no show?

Their 3rd/4th grade team didn't show either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We found 2 sticks left behind at the field. If someone get get the word out on any other threads and just post back a description of the stick they left and a number and I will get it back to them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks coaches wife

Not coaches wife smart a$$ but a parent of a goalie that has been hurt playing. A good coach recognizes when a player should not go on and doesn't sacrifice the kid just because there is no back up. Looks like the team woukd have lost either way, but they could have tried to even out a bit- instead the coach thought about the goalie first.

They quit because they had no shot, 91 team with no backup goalie? Not sure I believe that goalie mom. Sounds like they needed the goalie from the Geese.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 avengers where one of the classiest teams geese faced all day . Coach had them working the ball around and not just exploiting the size matchups. Their 1st game was scheduled for noon and didn't get played until after 2 because the Hurricanes pulled out. Taz was a better team and 6:30 or so last night when only the cleanup crew was there it was a good time to call the game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes please!!! My son lost his new stick yesterday. Gray shaft, white evo4 head, white wax mesh & orange shooting strings. Please email me if you have it. Jworam@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry not that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Commack 2024 champs play today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC Dad this was travel games not town

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, thank you for posting though. Maybe someone will see my sons stick now that it's posted. He is so upset. It was with all his equipment and somehow someone must have mistaken it. Thx!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, thank you for posting though. Maybe someone will see my sons stick now that it's posted. He is so upset. It was with all his equipment and somehow someone must have mistaken it. Thx!

Hopefully one of his teammates has it and doesn't know it. That happens a lot. And 8 year olds lose their gear all the time, sticks, mouthpieces, I wish I had a nickel for every time we lose something. Lacrosse is expensive enough without the extra purchases.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok still holding 1 offense and 1 goalie stick . Neither are particular team colors that I see . One may have ben left by a younger kid not playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JDRF roll call....who's in?

The Pack, Avengers, Igloo, Storm....anyone else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tax will be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express LI and nyc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JDRF is shaping up but be a great bracket for the boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express LI and nyc

Millon Force will be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express NYC showed up at last tournament with mostly Long Island kids with a few of them being in 4th grade. Parents were asked to bring their kids down directly from Channy including the 4th grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express NYC had one real classy Dad. Yelling at everything , especially his own son. Was sad to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express NYC had one real classy Dad. Yelling at everything , especially his own son. Was sad to see.

He will be throw out of at least 2 games this year. You should have heard him at tryouts. He must have cost his kid at least 2 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will be throw out of at least 2 games this year. You should have heard him at tryouts. He must have cost his kid at least 2 teams.

Is this a LI dad or NYC dad? Sounds like the team was mixed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's amazing they even have 2 teams when they came out of tryouts with none

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of dads cost their sons a chance to play on certain teams. My son made a team and I asked the coach how come "so-and-so" didn't make the team? He said bluntly, didn't like the dad on the sidelines at tryouts, kid could play but father was not worth it. be careful guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were they about even with igloo as the score stated?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's amazing they even have 2 teams when they came out of tryouts with none

Its a mix alright. Of 3rd, 4th and 5th graders that play down vs 2nd graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express goalie was very good and keep them in the game. Igloo looked like they ran out of gas at the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not bad given igloo was playing up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams were in the 2024 bracket.

Page 29 of 46 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard