BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 29 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Asst coach of Bandits is head coach of Wolf Pack Fact

Wrong again, Chief.

JA most certainly helps coach the bandits when he can. his kid is on the team. He was on the bandit sideline in between pack games

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ah c'mon. Let up on poor Bellmore/Merrick. These are the only wins they are going to have. Once they hit High School they can't "borrow" the boys from other school districts. The only way they will make a list of 100 HS lacrosse teams is if it's alphabetical order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ouch, I am from that area and I don't like the comment, it might be true but it doesn't mean I have to like it-lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Asst coach of Bandits is head coach of Wolf Pack Fact

Wrong again, Chief.

JA most certainly helps coach the bandits when he can. his kid is on the team. He was on the bandit sideline in between pack games

Helping out when he can and coaching are completely different. He was there mainly because JS was late. You conspiracy theory has more holes than swiss cheese.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says every tournament. Always in the rules.

That is correct...pro player rules clearly state that you can not play for 2 different teams during the tourney. SST clearly had Badgers ...SST clearly cheated. It is what it is. I'm sure their director knew they were cheating but must have wanted a tee shirt.

Momma's Boyz also cheated with 91 players. How do you think their momma's feel about that?

Mamas Boys, Bandits, South Shore Thunder and Honey Badgers all had kids playing for multiple teams during this tournament. They all cheated. It happens every tournament. Wolfpack kids play for other teams, Empire kids play for other teams, Igloo kids play for other teams. This is not new. This is not unique to this tournament. The only reason that anyone is talking about it is because the Wolfpack lost. The few parents can't accept the fact that they are not better than 4th grade teams. It's pathetic. Get over it.
one could argue that what is more pathetic is the fact that your coach couldn't bare to loose to a 3rd grade team a second time so he cheated. On a scale of level of pathetic-ness... that might just take the cake. But to justify his actions by saying everyone does it is more pathetic than anything really. Is that what you teach your children???? If everyone else is cheating it's OK for you to...

I don't have a kid on HB or SST. I just want all of you Wolfpack old women to shut the [lacrosse] up about your great team. You're on a 2023 thread talking about how much better your son's team is than all 2023 teams except HB and Bandits. Clearly, last Saturday was a harsh wake-up call for you because you won't let it go. I watched the SST with their Igloo and HB kids get smacked all over the field by some 2023 teams last tournament. They're just not that good. I get it. You wanted to win so you could come on here and boast about how your 3rd grade team beat up a weak 4th grade bracket. But you lost to a team that most 4th grade teams can beat (even with the HB's) and now you realize that your son's team is just a really good 3rd grade team. I feel sorry for your son that it's not enough for you. [/quote]

Truth

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it OK to cheat? Under any circumstances? Pointing that cheating out makes people old women? I know this old woman wants to see the kids play with spirit and honor. That is not what happened and I'm certainly not reading that here. And you wouldn't be such tough guys if we were standing next to each other at a game, I can assure you of that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need to add my two cents. This tournament did not notify any teams that a team cancelled at the last minute and their opponents missed out on playing the allotted games. Let's also discuss the bandits moving from one bracket to the other and then agreeing to play the game vs HB as the final. This reasoning short changed kids playing time and no one from pro player took responsibility. Let's get it straight, youth lacrosse has no governing body and no real rules to follow. There are no suspensions or even sportsmanship code of conducts for players or parents. It's about the money!!! It's always about the money. Tournaments for charity are a no brainier and go to a good cause not in the pocket!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what the big fuss about SST is about. They are primarily a bellmore pal team with a couple of kids from another town. They barely practice together and still compete with most teams . Most teams practice 3 times a week. Check there roster all the kids that play belong on the team . Poor 91 Wolfpack . Play 3rd graders and you will win .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what the big fuss about SST is about. They are primarily a bellmore pal team with a couple of kids from another town. They barely practice together and still compete with most teams . Most teams practice 3 times a week. Check there roster all the kids that play belong on the team . Poor 91 Wolfpack . Play 3rd graders and you will win .

that should be SST's motto. Play 3rd graders and you will win. Haha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need to add my two cents. This tournament did not notify any teams that a team cancelled at the last minute and their opponents missed out on playing the allotted games. Let's also discuss the bandits moving from one bracket to the other and then agreeing to play the game vs HB as the final. This reasoning short changed kids playing time and no one from pro player took responsibility. Let's get it straight, youth lacrosse has no governing body and no real rules to follow. There are no suspensions or even sportsmanship code of conducts for players or parents. It's about the money!!! It's always about the money. Tournaments for charity are a no brainier and go to a good cause not in the pocket!!!

It was all about Bandits vs Honey Badgers. The Honey Badgers got destroyed and you haven't heard a word from Express. It never lived up to the hype that the Honey Badgers self promoted! It was a JOKE.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be clear - not 1 Bandits player competed for another travel team in this tournament. Not saying it didnt happen with other teams at pro player, but not something Bandits did. They play for JS and their PAL teams, thats it.

And Mama's Boys. Several of them. Liar.

LMAO, Not 1 Bandits player played for Mamas Boyz at Pro Player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be clear - not 1 Bandits player competed for another travel team in this tournament. Not saying it didnt happen with other teams at pro player, but not something Bandits did. They play for JS and their PAL teams, thats it.

I saw a 91 helmet on Mammas Boyz!

You need to get your eyes checked!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw a 91 helmet on Mammas Boyz!

You need to get your eyes checked!!!

Doesn't surprise me. That mama's boys team wasn't very good. Very disorganized.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were NO 91 helmets on MaMa's boyz whatsoever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mamas Boyz and Bandits were in the same bracket. The times of those games would make it impossible to play on both teams. Maybe a kid had a helmet from last year --- but impossible for it to be a Bandit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mamas Boyz and Bandits were in the same bracket. The times of those games would make it impossible to play on both teams. Maybe a kid had a helmet from last year --- but impossible for it to be a Bandit

Do you know why Mama's Boyz forfeited and didn't play the Bandits?
Was it because there were bandits on that team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably because HB beat them by 15 and Bandits beat HB by a bunch = mess if they played by look on tourney machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you know why Mama's Boyz forfeited and didn't play the Bandits?
Was it because there were bandits on that team?

They played the 3 games they were told to play that day. Some of us only had two games because a team backed out so the schedule changed that day. The championship game between bandits and HB was set before most teams played their second game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The schedule was ammended so that Mamas Boys could play Legacy. Legacy would have missed a game because of the Hurricanes 3/4 team not showing up. Mama's boys would have been destroyed by the Bandits and it was a good solution. The Boys got to have a successful day and no team had to play Bandits and Honey Badgers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in JDRF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in JDRF?

Everybody is playing in JDRF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in JDRF?

Everybody is playing in JDRF.
not everybody... Some are wait listed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, definitely not everybody. Most of the teams that are going to Maryland the following week are not playing in JDRF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, definitely not everybody. Most of the teams that are going to Maryland the following week are not playing in JDRF.

Sorry Igloo parent, we forgot about you.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the site. I have a 2023 Boy looking to play over the summer. Any teams near Shrub Oak NY having tryouts now for the summer?

I know we missed LI Express Westchester.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry we're out in westhampton and have a competitive 2021 but we take 2022 &2023 players. shame you're not closer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call 91. They have spots on the westchester team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to. CT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to. CT

Drive to LI. At this point it's only 2 months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does that make me an igloo parent? I'm not, by the way. And since you're a tool, I'll say it. Most of the more competitive teams are going to Maryland. [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does that make me an igloo parent? I'm not, by the way. And since you're a tool, I'll say it. Most of the more competitive teams are going to Maryland. [lacrosse].

Oh yeah, so what team is your little Johnnie on? Igloo is the best LI team going down to MD. Every other good team is playing JDRF. If your son is not on Igloo, then his team sucks. You tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually just looked up on the beach lax (maryland tournament) website and didnt see any NY teams (Bandits, Badgers, etc) included in the brackets/schedules. What gives?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually just looked up on the beach lax (maryland tournament) website and didnt see any NY teams (Bandits, Badgers, etc) included in the brackets/schedules. What gives?

You need to look under the Grade Base Division under Schedules

http://www.alohatournaments.com/page.aspx?page_id=338

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
look under the grade based divisions schedule. mostly just 91, some express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are all in the grade based divisions. You may have looked at U based.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to look under the Grade Base Division under Schedules

http://www.alohatournaments.com/page.aspx?page_id=338

Saw the schedule and in 2020 a Team MDX 2020 gets to play Crush "Just for Fun" LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh yeah, so what team is your little Johnnie on? Igloo is the best LI team going down to MD. Every other good team is playing JDRF. If your son is not on Igloo, then his team sucks. You tool.

Igloo not even playing. Bandits, Honey Badgers and Warriors. Psycho.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your kid is on 91. Bandits are in JDRF, you bozo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your kid is on 91. Bandits are in JDRF, you bozo!

Bandits aren't playing JDRF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your kid is on 91. Badgers are in JDRF, you bozo!

Page 20 of 29 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard