BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 29 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The tournament is over people. Let it go. SST knows what they did to win the final game against the WolfPack. Outplayed 6-4 in the first game and then in the finals a completely different team shows up and wins? Ask the parents and Coaches and they lie about it. Classy. The Wolfpack should be proud, they forced a year older team to grab some Badgers and win the final. Great job SST, you did it! Enjoy the T shirts

Bitter Pack Dad. The first time they played you they were missing players because they were playing on another team. Take your 3-4 best players away and see how you do. They always play with Badgers. Igloo too. And they're still a middle of the road team even with them. Your team is just not as good as you think. Great 3rd grade team. Sub-par against older kids. Nothing to be ashamed of, just be a little humble about it.

Not a Pack dad, but I witnessed this with the SST guys at other tournaments. CHEATING for the shirt. Really?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tournament is over people. Let it go. SST knows what they did to win the final game against the WolfPack. Outplayed 6-4 in the first game and then in the finals a completely different team shows up and wins? Ask the parents and Coaches and they lie about it. Classy. The Wolfpack should be proud, they forced a year older team to grab some Badgers and win the final. Great job SST, you did it! Enjoy the T shirts

Bitter Pack Dad. The first time they played you they were missing players because they were playing on another team. Take your 3-4 best players away and see how you do. They always play with Badgers. Igloo too. And they're still a middle of the road team even with them. Your team is just not as good as you think. Great 3rd grade team. Sub-par against older kids. Nothing to be ashamed of, just be a little humble about it.

Not a Pack dad, but I witnessed this with the SST guys at other tournaments. CHEATING for the shirt. Really?

It's not cheating. They have kids that play for multiple teams. There's nothing wrong with that. If a parent wants to pay for 2 teams then so be it. It may be crazy and wasteful, but it's not breaking any rules. When they played in Shamrock they had their Badgers. They were ok, but they lost to Empire by a few and Warriors by a few more. I think they may have beaten Greenwich Warriors (who lost to a bunch of town teams at the Elwood Classic). I have no problem with them carrying those kids. Even when their Igloo and HB kids play, they are still a third tier team in the 2023 class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because they lost the first time and won the second doesnt mean they cheated. It happens all the time. It happened at the last tournamnet my son played in. The coach knew they would be playing the same team in the finals and played some of his top kids less the first time they played and played them more in the finals and won. It's about coaching and strategy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Players may play on only one team per division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says who? We're not talking about PAL.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says every tournament. Always in the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you see that division. I will tell you for a fact that my son's PAL team would have swept that bracket. I doubt any games would even be close. They have nothing to be proud of. 7 of the Pack's starters are 10 years old anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It does say that in the rules. Still means that the Wolfpack can't beat a decent B team when they play up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is correct...pro player rules clearly state that you can not play for 2 different teams during the tourney. SST clearly had Badgers ...SST clearly cheated. It is what it is. I'm sure their director knew they were cheating but must have wanted a tee shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so glad you believe your sons PAL team would have swept that B bracket. So - if your sons PAL team played against the Bandits in the A bracket, you think you would have lost 40-0 or 50-0?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is correct...pro player rules clearly state that you can not play for 2 different teams during the tourney. SST clearly had Badgers ...SST clearly cheated. It is what it is. I'm sure their director knew they were cheating but must have wanted a tee shirt.

Momma's Boyz also cheated with 91 players. How do you think their momma's feel about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

for a local tournament you should be able to play for your Town and your travel. This lessens any animosity for the players and payers a best of both worlds situation.

if the town is not your town your cheating; if you play on two travel teams pick one (unless in two different divisions), if not youre cheating; But if you play on your travel and your town it should be all good (if age appropriate).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These tournaments are going to lose all credibility with the level of cheating and rule breaking. It will come a point when teams won't sign up for 91 tourneys because they don't enforce the rules and brackets are rigged. Better off in a tournament for charity --- seems less of that nonsense goes on because no ones paycheck is affected by the outcome.

Wolfpack was in a 4 th grade bracket so the fact 7 of their kids are 4 th graders shouldn't be a surprise or considered cheating. SST broke the rules and WP should be credited with the bracket win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an Outlaw parent glad to hear of the Bandits success vs HB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an Outlaw parent glad to hear of the Bandits success vs HB

Yeah, you suck Outlaw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would any parent want to pay/play their kids on two travel teams? I've heard of pal/travel but never travel/travel. I don't get it. To each his own. I guess it happens but NO WAY should a kid play on 2 teams at the same tournament. South Shore Thunder should be banned from all mylacrossetournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it makes you feel better express had a 5th grader and a bunch of 4th graders playing in the 2nd/3rd grade bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it makes you feel better express had a 5th grader and a bunch of 4th graders playing in the 2nd/3rd grade bracket.

Ha...they were still awful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sad thing is that my son came home from Pro Player wishing he was a Bandit so that he would get notoriety. It took me an entire Sunday to teach him that those boys will be burnt out by college and never play again, or enter college and play top 5 D1 and never achieve their true potential when they graduate and enter the work force.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so glad you believe your sons PAL team would have swept that B bracket. So - if your sons PAL team played against the Bandits in the A bracket, you think you would have lost 40-0 or 50-0?

20-5 sounds about right. But that's not the bracket I'm talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sad thing is that my son came home from Pro Player wishing he was a Bandit so that he would get notoriety. It took me an entire Sunday to teach him that those boys will be burnt out by college and never play again, or enter college and play top 5 D1 and never achieve their true potential when they graduate and enter the work force.

That's a bit of a stretch. There is no quantifiable evidence to support this. It pure conjecture. Some kids just love it and want it more than others. My kid would get burnt out in a week. 3x a week for 8-9 months is too much for him. But damn those kids are good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Momma's Boyz also cheated with 91 players. How do you think their momma's feel about that?

Mamas Boys, Bandits, South Shore Thunder and Honey Badgers all had kids playing for multiple teams during this tournament. They all cheated. It happens every tournament. Wolfpack kids play for other teams, Empire kids play for other teams, Igloo kids play for other teams. This is not new. This is not unique to this tournament. The only reason that anyone is talking about it is because the Wolfpack lost. The few parents can't accept the fact that they are not better than 4th grade teams. It's pathetic. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Honey Badger/SST Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mamas Boys, Bandits, South Shore Thunder and Honey Badgers all had kids playing for multiple teams during this tournament. They all cheated. It happens every tournament. Wolfpack kids play for other teams, Empire kids play for other teams, Igloo kids play for other teams. This is not new. This is not unique to this tournament. The only reason that anyone is talking about it is because the Wolfpack lost. The few parents can't accept the fact that they are not better than 4th grade teams. It's pathetic. Get over it.

It's not new SST dad but it is against the rules...all 4 teams CHEATED if they had kids play for multiple teams. Might as well teach the kids early that if you cheat you might get a tee shirt. That will serve them well in the game of life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, the same post over and over. Its 9, 10 , yr old lacrosse. Your kid is in school rite now, not thinking about proplayer tournament. In a few hours, he will have lunch with his friends and play at recess. He don't care about saturdays games. Its the pathetic few dads, who just can't function normally because their sons team didn't win a lacrosse tournament. Maybe the 8 grand offer they were hoping to get in 9 yrs from a division 1 college, will now be off the table because they lost a game at the 2015 pro player tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the point was stop whining about your B bracket and your PAL team that would compete and just shut up. BTW - just laughable that you think any PAL team would score ANY goals against 91 Bandits. May I remind you that Express HB which is comprised of many of the best PAL players from across LI struggled to score just 2 goals against Bandits in a 40 minute game. Good luck with your delusions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it when idiots like you make that argument with the dream that your B kid will be the man in high school because top A players like boys on 91 Bandits will be burnt out or fall off. Truth is (and I'll grant you a few Bandits will likely stop playing to pursue other interests) the majority of 91 Bandits though will continue to easily dominate the weak B players that are being told to wait for your time because they will fall off. Some constructive advice, rather than tell your boy to "just wait" how about telling him to grab his stick, go outside and practice to improve because if you are waiting for players to simply fall off, worst advice ever. BTW - can I borrow your crystal ball - I know you dont believe any of the 91 Bandits will achive their full potential in the work force but I'd like to remove the mystery and see what my 10yo will be doing so I dont have to be curious for the next 15 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be clear - not 1 Bandits player competed for another travel team in this tournament. Not saying it didnt happen with other teams at pro player, but not something Bandits did. They play for JS and their PAL teams, thats it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow an outlaw parent just jealous your kid couldn't make bandits or honey badgers. i have to say both teams are great teams. i dont get the harsh feelings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

one could argue that what is more pathetic is the fact that your coach couldn't bare to loose to a 3rd grade team a second time so he cheated. On a scale of level of pathetic-ness... that might just take the cake. But to justify his actions by saying everyone does it is more pathetic than anything really. Is that what you teach your children???? If everyone else is cheating it's OK for you to...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that SST is still trying to justify what they did is too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be clear - not 1 Bandits player competed for another travel team in this tournament. Not saying it didnt happen with other teams at pro player, but not something Bandits did. They play for JS and their PAL teams, thats it.

And Mama's Boys. Several of them. Liar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Honey Badger/SST Dad

So I'm guessing that's your go-to line? I see it pretty often. Bring your A game next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget that the coach of the Bandits is also the coach for Wolfpack and the Badgers had just got beat up by the Bandits. SST coach probably had the bad blood in his system and didn't care if he was cheating, he just didn't want to see 91 with another t-shirt. He succeeded.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

one could argue that what is more pathetic is the fact that your coach couldn't bare to loose to a 3rd grade team a second time so he cheated. On a scale of level of pathetic-ness... that might just take the cake. But to justify his actions by saying everyone does it is more pathetic than anything really. Is that what you teach your children???? If everyone else is cheating it's OK for you to... [/quote]

I don't have a kid on HB or SST. I just want all of you Wolfpack old women to shut the [lacrosse] up about your great team. You're on a 2023 thread talking about how much better your son's team is than all 2023 teams except HB and Bandits. Clearly, last Saturday was a harsh wake-up call for you because you won't let it go. I watched the SST with their Igloo and HB kids get smacked all over the field by some 2023 teams last tournament. They're just not that good. I get it. You wanted to win so you could come on here and boast about how your 3rd grade team beat up a weak 4th grade bracket. But you lost to a team that most 4th grade teams can beat (even with the HB's) and now you realize that your son's team is just a really good 3rd grade team. I feel sorry for your son that it's not enough for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Mama's Boys. Several of them. Liar.

I saw a 91 helmet on Mammas Boyz!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it when idiots like you make that argument with the dream that your B kid will be the man in high school because top A players like boys on 91 Bandits will be burnt out or fall off. Truth is (and I'll grant you a few Bandits will likely stop playing to pursue other interests) the majority of 91 Bandits though will continue to easily dominate the weak B players that are being told to wait for your time because they will fall off. Some constructive advice, rather than tell your boy to "just wait" how about telling him to grab his stick, go outside and practice to improve because if you are waiting for players to simply fall off, worst advice ever. BTW - can I borrow your crystal ball - I know you dont believe any of the 91 Bandits will achive their full potential in the work force but I'd like to remove the mystery and see what my 10yo will be doing so I dont have to be curious for the next 15 years.

You know what's worse? Watching a 9/10 year old get screamed at by a Bandit coach for letting up a goal because he slid to late and the other team got a goal (I saw it in Pennsylvania last year). Now that's awesome. Maybe you teach your Bandit those values, and then he gets beat up on the playground for being an a$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget that the coach of the Bandits is also the coach for Wolfpack and the Badgers had just got beat up by the Bandits. SST coach probably had the bad blood in his system and didn't care if he was cheating, he just didn't want to see 91 with another t-shirt. He succeeded.

No he isn't. two totally different coaches and asst coaches. I actually think the Wolfpack coaches are excellent coaches and great guys. It's Wolfpack parents that are disgraceful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Asst coach of Bandits is head coach of Wolf Pack Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered