BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 46 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
More schedule changes. Now taz vs geese in game one. Nobody gets anything out of that

They can warm up and get some practice in. Nothing wrong with that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a communion weekend. The tournament was offered to both 91 2025 teams but there are not enough kids to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a communion weekend. The tournament was offered to both 91 2025 teams but there are not enough kids to play.

That's too bad...I'm surprised the other two teams have enough kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz and Storm should just switch schedules. I am sure Taz does not want to play a 2025 team and would not mind playing express NYC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You def can not say the 91 Avengers are being favored. Someone must think they are a great team or just want to screw them with their schedule compared to everyone else's. If Taz is an A team, why not give them the Avengers schedule?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You def can not say the 91 Avengers are being favored. Someone must think they are a great team or just want to screw them with their schedule compared to everyone else's. If Taz is an A team, why not give them the Avengers schedule?

They (91) got a beginner 2nd grade team, the Legacy B team and two A teams (Igloo and Taz) and we aren't even sure about Igloo. If they want to say they are up there with the A team big boys (aren't all 91 B teams A teams? just ask them), this looks like a proper test. If the tourney guys want to hook them up and give them Express instead of TAZ, OK with me, then they should make the finals. Either way, it would seem to me that the TAZ game is the one to watch. If they lose any others, then get back to practice!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I know its too late but Man I wish they had one 1 more B 2024 or 2025 team. With all 7 teams in one division some teams have some long wait time till next game no matter how they juggle the schedule at this point. That in it's self may be worse then playing an A team LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This statement is not true....

The tournament was offered to both 91 2025 teams but there are not enough kids to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by thavngr98
I know its too late but Man I wish they had one 1 more B 2024 or 2025 team. With all 7 teams in one division some teams have some long wait time till next game no matter how they juggle the schedule at this point. That in it's self may be worse then playing an A team LOL

Just one more team regardless of a or b and you could prob group them pretty closely. Come on express, outlaws, empire, 91, 32,

Or bring back the pack and put them with taz, igloo and avengers

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every team in the division has on game on and one game off and so on....no long waits for anyone. Play from 40 minutes, relax for 40 minutes...stop and rotate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are trying to add the empire 25 team. Schedule won't be official until late Friday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just one more team regardless of a or b and you could prob group them pretty closely. Come on express, outlaws, empire, 91, 32,

Or bring back the pack and put them with taz, igloo and avengers

Wolfpack cannot play in this age bracket. Games would be blowouts. Played against them and it doesn't make for a good day of lacrosse. They did the right thing by moving up a bracket. The 2024 is wide open now. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again.... Why aren't the 2025 91 Orange and White teams playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the boys will be taking naps then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are trying to add the empire 25 team. Schedule won't be official until late Friday

Which 2024 team would go with that group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Might as well have Express play them since they are playing every other 2025.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Express NYC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are learning to tie their shoes this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again....Communion weekend, not enough kids to field a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It just came across on the wire that they were both afraid of the Geese

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes its a communion weekend. Its also a communion weekend for the 2 2025 teams that are going. Teams have 20 players, 5 or 6 no shows is still enough to field a team. How do you know there weren't enough kids to field a team, when parents weren't asked if their kids are available or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It just came across on the wire that they were both afraid of the Geese

That is just silly. and you know it. If I recall, the Geese were in Shamrock and withdrew when they could have been playing 91. Never the less there will be plenty of opportunities in the next 3 months. I hope your kid has fun as you push him needlessly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know because my son is on the team and we were asked if we were available for the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said 5 or 6 no shows, 14 kids can play. I didn't say parents of one child. I was saying ask the parents of all the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like they couldn't find a last minute add. As a result express wins the tie breaker over igloo and avengers given their schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like they couldn't find a last minute add. As a result express wins the tie breaker over igloo and avengers given their schedule.

Express should be embarrassed with their schedule and if they do make the finals they will get rolled by the Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express should be embarrassed with their schedule and if they do make the finals they will get rolled by the Taz

I don't think it's express, I think the organizers trying their best to pick the teams that line up closest with the 2nd graders. I

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think it's express, I think the organizers trying their best to pick the teams that line up closest with the 2nd graders. I

Ahh...91 hooking up Express...that is nice of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody is hooking up anyone . Organizers and coaches up 2nd and grade teams are all working together to to. Make all the games as competitive as possible .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahh...91 hooking up Express...that is nice of them.

Would you rather they hook up the Average- ers? They have 4 games anyway, so if they make the final them they can say how tired they were. And if they don't make it, they can pretend they made it and tell everyone how good they played! 91 can even tweet it out to the world. Yeeech.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"learning to tie their shoes"????
Are you kidding me? Referring to Second Graders?
Go strap on your velcro shoes and get a life.
Unbelievable. You guys are ridiculous.
You idiots take the fun out of youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"learning to tie their shoes"????
Are you kidding me? Referring to Second Graders?
Go strap on your velcro shoes and get a life.
Unbelievable. You guys are ridiculous.
You idiots take the fun out of youth lacrosse.

Seemed pretty funny to me '

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
60 degrees and sunny today. What a great day for some youth lacrosse. Good luck to all the 2025 and 2024 boys today, no matter what team you are playing on. Have some fun and let the daddy's complain about the schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto. Lighten up Francis, it's second grade lacrosse. Within 2 years half these kida will not be playing and the rest will be on different teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto. Lighten up Francis, it's second grade lacrosse. Within 2 years half these kida will not be playing and the rest will be on different teams.

Yuck, maybe everyone should get a medal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone can tell the medal isn't for your son, its for you apparently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz 7-1 over the Avengers in the Champ Game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They stopped te game at half avengers goalie got hurt

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It was a great day of lacrosse. Hopefully all the boys had fun. Legacy Taz looked great. Avengers and Igloo looked good. Storm and Express NYC need some more practice. Congrats to all the boys!

Page 28 of 46 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard