BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
BOYS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This thread for Nassau.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: BOYS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau, how's the season going?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season is going great, a little snow on the ground for the first week but after that its been pretty nice. How is your season going?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hewlett 4th grade coach sandbagged and played a 6th grade goalie on Sunday. Caught and confirmed. Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope he at least won the game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even though they used a 6th grade goalie, Hewlett was the better team . All of there kids catch the ball and play a physical style . They were wrong for what they did but it had no bearing on the game and I am a parent of a player from the team they played. Let's move on to the other games .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Even though they used a 6th grade goalie, Hewlett was the better team . All of there kids catch the ball and play a physical style . They were wrong for what they did but it had no bearing on the game and I am a parent of a player from the team they played. Let's move on to the other games .

The goalie had no bearing on the game? Have you lost your mind? Goalie makes all the difference in the world!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL needs to take control of what is becoming out of control. Hewlett should lose their win for cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is true its pathetic and just plain cheating. What's time to move on is this coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out and out lie. You are not one of the parents of team they played. lie.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares PAL has NO standings,playoffs etc...why do we care...If they cheated they should have the kid sit out the whole year. That child and his parents will never cheat again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches should be suspended. Hewlett people obviously trying to cover up here. Lying and cheating in 9 & 10 year old youth sports. Unbelievably pathetic. Nice try Hewlett.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to admit that I had to use an older player in a scrimmage once because I didn't have enough defenseman. I was honest and told the other team to make sure it was ok. I also told the player to take it easy on the boys and not play all out.

I would feel like a piece of crap if I were caught with an older player on my squad that I did not inform the other team about.

Especially if it is with a PAL team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hewlett team plays a physical game. I would agree, unfortunately, the physical part is after the whistle and off ball. The cheating and dirty play obviously comes from the coaches and it is taught and condoned by them. I've seen the head coach in action, and would never let me own son play for a coach like that. He was screaming at the players, the refs, and the coaches of the other team. After the game, he wouldn't even shake hands with the opposing coaches. The boys will follow the example that is set for them. Bad example leads to bad results. Hopefully for the boys in the program the coaches will be removed and suitable replacements are found and will teach the boys lacrosse skills and the respect for the game that it deserves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hewlett team plays a physical game. I would agree, unfortunately, the physical part is after the whistle and off ball. The cheating and dirty play obviously comes from the coaches and it is taught and condoned by them. I've seen the head coach in action, and would never let me own son play for a coach like that. He was screaming at the players, the refs, and the coaches of the other team. After the game, he wouldn't even shake hands with the opposing coaches. The boys will follow the example that is set for them. Bad example leads to bad results. Hopefully for the boys in the program the coaches will be removed and suitable replacements are found and will teach the boys lacrosse skills and the respect for the game that it deserves.

All this talk about Hewlett lacrosse like it's a legitimate program. Funny.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard