BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
Re: 2015 NPYLL Score and Results
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the cannons kids move to the Hawks your hawk kid is going to get cut so enjoy your time with them now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fall League and Fall Tourney? Sure, when many of their players did not even play in the fall or winter. The Cannons is stacked with athletes, the game was not close and don't think it will every be close unless the Hawks get some new players. Overall a great team and well coached.

The Cannons have never lost at game!!! Losses with excuses don't count as losses.

If you can't lose as a Cannon, don't register as a Cannon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall League and Fall Tourney? Sure, when many of their players did not even play in the fall or winter. The Cannons is stacked with athletes, the game was not close and don't think it will every be close unless the Hawks get some new players. Overall a great team and well coached.

The Cannons have never lost at game!!! Losses with excuses don't count as losses.

Huh????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Fall League and Fall Tourney? Sure, when many of their players did not even play in the fall or winter. The Cannons is stacked with athletes, the game was not close and don't think it will every be close unless the Hawks get some new players. Overall a great team and well coached.

I'm sure that was brilliant, in your own mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Fall League and Fall Tourney? Sure, when many of their players did not even play in the fall or winter. The Cannons is stacked with athletes, the game was not close and don't think it will every be close unless the Hawks get some new players. Overall a great team and well coached.

If you aren't going to count fall league games, or tournament games, or indoor games, that only leaves NPYLL games. In two years, the Cannons 2022 are 1-0 vs. the Hawks in NPYLL games. They really have the Hawk's number. The Cannons apparently are only stacked with athletes a couple month a year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Fall League and Fall Tourney? Sure, when many of their players did not even play in the fall or winter. The Cannons is stacked with athletes, the game was not close and don't think it will every be close unless the Hawks get some new players. Overall a great team and well coached.

If you aren't going to count fall league games, or tournament games, or indoor games, that only leaves NPYLL games. In two years, the Cannons 2022 are 1-0 vs. the Hawks in NPYLL games. They really have the Hawk's number. The Cannons apparently are only stacked with athletes a couple month a year.

here's stacked for you, 2019 Crabs 18, Cannons 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Fall League and Fall Tourney? Sure, when many of their players did not even play in the fall or winter. The Cannons is stacked with athletes, the game was not close and don't think it will every be close unless the Hawks get some new players. Overall a great team and well coached.

here's stacked for you, 2019 Crabs 18, Cannons 4

Ouch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Hawks 12 Next Level 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will someone please put the one Hawks parent back in TO. Makes the rest of us look bad. Cannons have a solid squad. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank good for reclassified kids. wink

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that mean? The comment about classifying?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thank good for reclassified kids. wink

Said the dad who's kid got cut from the Crabs. Go Cannons,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?? Bragging about a win over Next Level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bragging/arguing about 5th graders says a lot about most of the posters here. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is this bragging, the person simply posted a score with no commentary on a thread titled 2015 NPYLL Scores and Results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys if this is the best league why are there so many blowouts. Seems to me there are two good teams in each grade. All others are poor but think they are good because they play in the league? Seems lopsided to me

S
Shi Thead
Unregistered
Shi Thead
Unregistered
S

Just posted a score just like the thread title reads

SCORES and RESULTS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys if this is the best league why are there so many blowouts. Seems to me there are two good teams in each grade. All others are poor but think they are good because they play in the league? Seems lopsided to me

+1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the NBA is the best basketball league in the world - but there are plenty of teams within it that get blown out on a regular basis

those same teams would still crush any other basketball team in the world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the NBA is the best basketball league in the world - but there are plenty of teams within it that get blown out on a regular basis

So Storm, MDX, Next Level, Breakers, VLC and Club Blue are NBA teams and Koopers, Lax Factory, Hoco, Looneys, Lax World, API and Zingos are "any other basketball team in the world"?

Sadly, the joke is on the parents. Club lacrosse at this level is a zero sum game. The kids would be far better served in a rec program at 1/10th the price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Storm, MDX, Next Level, Breakers, VLC and Club Blue are NBA teams and Koopers, Lax Factory, Hoco, Looneys, Lax World, API and Zingos are "any other basketball team in the world"?

Sadly, the joke is on the parents. Club lacrosse at this level is a zero sum game. The kids would be far better served in a rec program at 1/10th the price.

Are you kidding? Koopers, Lax Factory, HoCo, Lax World and API are terrible clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you kidding? Koopers, Lax Factory, HoCo, Lax World and API are terrible clubs.

They are all bad. That is the poster's point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are the teams in the npyll who get pounded every weekend. Newsflash there are good and bad teams in both leagues

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the point is your kid is not getting better unless he has a team winning record. I do not think this adds up. I agree its not fun to get killed. But a D pole covering a Future D1 attackman every sunday is better then beating up on a kid you will never make it past JV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NPYLL only has one club that is bad top to bottom - MDX, the rest of the clubs are at least competitive in some age groups.

HoCo is full of terrible clubs that hide in the B division of tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One club. Really. Come on man. Get real

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club Blue, VLC and Breakers are all much better clubs than nearly every club in the HoCo. Some years are better than other years for every club. You have to look at it as a whole.

HoCo dads are just can't accept that the HoCo league is like the minor leagues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep trying. Not a chance those clubs are any better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer is coming up and these teams will meet up. Just start a new Forum to track the NPYLL teams summer wins and the HOCO summer wins. And in Aug. add them up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you seen clubs like Lax Factory and API? LOL. Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have your seen clubs like next level and club blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have your seen clubs like next level and club blue.

Yes. They are infinitely better than clubs like Lax Factory or API.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has played in both leagues and the NPYLL is clearly stronger top to bottom than HOCO. However, FCA is just as strong as the elite in the NPYLL. HOCO still fills a void and allows kids to play at higher level than their local rec programs and exposes them to the caliber of play of the better teams for the first time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought this was for scores and results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has played in both leagues and the NPYLL is clearly stronger top to bottom than HOCO. However, FCA is just as strong as the elite in the NPYLL. HOCO still fills a void and allows kids to play at higher level than their local rec programs and exposes them to the caliber of play of the better teams for the first time.

Exactly. HOCO is basically a slightly better rec league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So tell me once again why FCA cant play in the NPYLL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were the West Coast Stars teams and games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers 5 crabs 4
Crabs 2022 team 1-3

A
Anonymous