BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was Thunder playing at Elwood anyway? Wasn't this a Town Tourney?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Plainedge has a great team. They should be playing the A division. Its not an insult but that's why divisions are based on level of play. Since PAL doesn't card players like soccer its tough to tell who is what age.

Maybe they're cheating in PAL too

Who cares about Plainedge?
How are the travel teams for 2023?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge has a great team. They should be playing the A division. Its not an insult but that's why divisions are based on level of play. Since PAL doesn't card players like soccer its tough to tell who is what age.

Maybe they're cheating in PAL too

Who cares about Plainedge?
How are the travel teams for 2023?

I'd like to hear what Plainedge coach has to say about having an out of town 5th grader playing on his team in a 4th grade town tourny. Before you answer coach, remember, there were photographers there and the team pictures are online at the Graphic Athletics website. I can tell you which one he is if you want. Top row, second from the right. 5th grade Sachem kid. Liar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge should be in division 1 if they have 4 to 5 travel players. Kudos to your coaching and development. Job well done! No athlete should ever play down an age bracket unless players are missing and you cannot continue play and its okay with the opposing team. Even then, this is still technically wrong.

It doesn't take much to be a travel player now a days. All you need to do is write a check. We played them last year in PAL and they have some kids that are good and about 10 that are not so good yet. They got placed in the 4th division last year and moved up this year. If they have another good year they will probably move up again. Plainedge is not known for lacrosse, it's been a baseball and soccer town traditional. PAL placed them where history told them to. They only seem to have 1 team per grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's my son he is a 4th grader playing up on the 5th grade team. I can furnish you his birth certificate if you like. Do your home work before posting a lie. Call his coach and ask. He'll tell you the truth.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge is a solid team. My team played them in last year's finals at Elwood and in the Koehler tournament. Great games every time and, although things we're a bit heated the first time around, the coaches are real good guys and they have their boys playing hard. Whether they brought in someone because of low numbers or not, I still think they play quality lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know some people on here, want to get some lacrosse information.
There is once in awhile some useful information for regular people, who have jobs, like myself,who are is unable to talk lacrosse all day on message boards.Then there is a whole set of other people who have nothing to do but be [lacrosse] stirrers. My kid has nothing to do with plainedge lacrosse. The guy who pointed out the row, and kid in that photo. If you are wrong about his age and grade. You should really just stay off these boards. Posting about a kid, is wrong, especially when your information is wrong. Guys like you make me sick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry to tell Mr. detective but the kid of which you speak is without a doubt in 4th grade. You are correct that he plays on the 5th grade syag team so you will see him tomorrow at the tournament. I hope you are just as quick to apologize to the Plainedge coach as you were to accuse him of lying and cheating. As a friend of the coach you are insulting I can tell you he is very respectful of the game and other teams and certainly not a lier. While i'm sure your baseless accusation bothers him unlike you he can show proof. Please do not try to reply with some more BS. You are wrong just except it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry to tell Mr. detective but the kid of which you speak is without a doubt in 4th grade. You are correct that he plays on the 5th grade syag team so you will see him tomorrow at the tournament. I hope you are just as quick to apologize to the Plainedge coach as you were to accuse him of lying and cheating. As a friend of the coach you are insulting I can tell you he is very respectful of the game and other teams and certainly not a lier. While i'm sure your baseless accusation bothers him unlike you he can show proof. Please do not try to reply with some more BS. You are wrong just except it and move on.

Is the kid from Plainedge? If not, he cheated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your team obviously lost to Plainedge. Let it go.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care so much? You really need to get a grip on a little thing called life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right. My son's team did lose to them. And why should they get robbed of a victory becuase they played fairly? We all know that at this age one or two kids can make a big difference especially if their good enough to be playing up. I'm sorry for thinking that a kid playing on a fifth grade team was a fifth grader but he still was brought in to win. How can that be ok?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right. My son's team did lose to them. And why should they get robbed of a victory becuase they played fairly? We all know that at this age one or two kids can make a big difference especially if their good enough to be playing up. I'm sorry for thinking that a kid playing on a fifth grade team was a fifth grader but he still was brought in to win. How can that be ok?

I agree. win with Class. win with dignity. Lose win class. lose with dignity
Lacrosse has no ETHICAL standards at all. Win at any/all cost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, you are all starting the complaining very early...It didn't start this early in the 2018 group. We had the normal express/91 who is better conversations but the cheating accusations didn't start until we started playing the MD and Philly kids that were reclassed...

Tournament wins are still for t-shirts or are they handing out $ these days?

Take a break, enjoy watching your kids have fun. It only gets more competitive when the college scouts start roaming the sideline the summer after 8th grade. Then not only will you complain about the MD/Philly crowd, you will complain about kids playing time as you can't get recruited if your kid is sitting on the bench!

But there is some good news-the traffic in Jersey should be much better this summer with the inclusion of the extra lanes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our town has played them before and I saw them at Elwood. They had to be missing at least 3 or 4 of their normal players. The coach even said the tournament had him in the wrong bracket, but it worked out because he didn't have enough to run with some of the other towns. He even said he had to bring up a 3rd grader and grab a player who is friends with some of the boys. He said he spoke to the tournament first and got the Ok or he would of had to drop out of the tournament last minute.
They had one of their kids that scored 4 or 5 goals on us playing goalie in the game I saw. The coaches are good guys and they make sure the kids are having fun.
A kid playing on a fifth grade team because they are light on numbers doesn't mean he is an all star. It just means that they need a body.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits only loss was to 2022 BLC the 2023 BLC would be 4th best team on LI. Bandits have never lost a game on grade some good games but never a loss

Does anyone know how many Bandits are committed to D1 colleges yet?

None yet, most of the Bandits turn 15 next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BANDITS SUCK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This sight is great! It's my first time on and it's like watching a crappy reality series like real housewives or something. These are kids playing a kids sport. Most of the comments on this website sound like they are coming from parents who are waaaaay over the top when it comes to having to win. These kids are ten. Elementary school. Let the kids be kids and stop the yelling. Be happy that your kid has a lacrosse stick in his hand rather than a video game. Mine plays on a travel team as well as his PAL team. When he plays PAL he wears his travel helmet because it's just dumb to buy an extra helmet just so parents won't bash my kid for being a "ringer". tThere are so many travel teams out there that it's not hard to find someone willing to take your check. Every kid can be a travel kid. Some are better than others. These "ringers" are still just ten. Stop putting so much pressure on these kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the Suffolk PAL season going for everyone? Who are the teams that you're having troubles with (any division)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BANDITS SUCK

I respectfully disagree!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy
Hurricanes 4th
Hurricanes 3rd/4th
Honey Badgers
South Shore Thunder
Empire White

Nice to see more teams getting warmed up for the summer. Should be a few good games. Yes, HB will likely win, but some good games nonetheless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Legacy team? Hurricanes or Tornadoes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Warriors or Empire Green?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Warriors or Empire Green?

Check tourney machine now. Bandits are playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add Bandits to the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did it get taken down from tourney machine?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Bandits and Badgers will be meeting in the Championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you know the badgers parents are so annoyed now. They saw smooth sailing this morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you know the badgers parents are so annoyed now. They saw smooth sailing this morning.

There are two championships so they won't play each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tournament is everyone referring to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy
Hurricanes 4th
Hurricanes 3rd/4th
Honey Badgers
South Shore Thunder
Empire White

Nice to see more teams getting warmed up for the summer. Should be a few good games. Yes, HB will likely win, but some good games nonetheless.

Hurricanes 4th is 91 Nassau County, and Empire is 91 Eastern Suffolk. Both very good new teams. It'll be interesting to see how things unfold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrassing that they have 2 champs for 8 teams. Who is afraid of who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are the Team91 Bandits and LI Express Team 1 in different divisions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That defies all logic. They are clearly the 2 best teams and they need to play each other. Otherwise, this tournament is a joke and loses all credibility. If this is a 91 run tournament, and I expect it is, then they clearly don't want to risk the Bandits losing to (or at least playing a game that it too close) the Honey Badgers. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really think express and 91 don't want to play each other get a grip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry Wolfpack just got moved into the 4th grade bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really think express and 91 don't want to play each other get a grip.

I think Express wants to play the Bandits. I don't think the Bandits want to play Express. It's a lose-lose for them. With all of the hype around them, they can't afford for it to even be close, much less lose. I'm not saying they WOULD lose, mind you... just saying they don't want to take the chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry Wolfpack just got moved into the 4th grade bracket

Not true. But even if it was, I guess they want a shot at Legacy's B team, Empire's B team, Mama's Boyz 3rd/4th grade team and Hurricanes 3rd/4th grade team? That would leave Bandits, Badgers, Hurricanes and Thunder in the A. This way it could be set up for 91 to win the 4th grade A & B brackets (if Wolfpack could pull it off)? That would be fine, as long as Bandits nut-up and play Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These brackets are a joke. The outcome is already clear so why bother playing. This is def a 91 run tourney. It's very obvious now why Bandits won't play express. They are afraid to lose their seat at the top! How embarrassing. Who wants to watch Express A beat up on 3 rd graders ! I don't even think they want to do that. This tournament has lost a lot of credibility.

Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard