BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sons only beat Icon by 2, Express will kill you.

Lol express beat icon by two goals too so what are you trying to say ? Of course another express parent trying to keep express's name on here.

Don't worry pops the season coming we'll all play for real soon. Be careful what you wish for

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is accurate:

Saturday, April 18, 2015
BETHESDA LC-2021 BLUE 9
ICON 4
BETHESDA LC-2021 BLUE 12
Long Island Outlaws 0
Rising Sons 2021 12
Long Island Outlaws 2
Rising Sons 2021 8
BETHESDA LC-2021 BLUE 5
Rising Sons 2021 5
ICON 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]This is accurate:

Saturday, April 18, 2015
BETHESDA LC-2021 BLUE 9
ICON 4
BETHESDA LC-2021 BLUE 12
Long Island Outlaws 0
Rising Sons 2021 12
Long Island Outlaws 2
Rising Sons 2021 8
BETHESDA LC-2021 BLUE 5
Rising Sons 2021 5
ICON 3

ICON 11 LI Outlaws 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U mean when u were beat by express with the help of some 5th graders was not for real. Get over it. You are not that good this year. And you are losing your best player next season. Ouch!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our "BEST" player wasn't there yesterday either.......

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U mean when u were beat by express with the help of some 5th graders was not for real. Get over it. You are not that good this year. And you are losing your best player next season. Ouch!!!

this is obviously another irrelevant express parent who just continue to post here hoping someone will pay attention to them. Notice not one 91 or Igloo parent is on here constantly talking about how they won with 5th graders. Maybe you should follow their example. Because let's be honest your team has no shot against either or those teams so just come to terms with the fact you'll always be third.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that all the negativity is coming from parents from a team who wasn't even at the tournament. It was a great day of lacrosse and we for one are glad that your team decided not to play yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think that's an express parent?
Can't be- it's just some hater trying to start a
Club . It's probaly the same negative poster
Who complains and supposedly does not have
a kid on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a kid on the team.
Nobody is complaining, bringing up factual events is just that. Notice at no point did you refute these claims, just attacked the poster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a kid on the team.
Nobody is complaining, bringing up factual events is just that. Notice at no point did you refute these claims, just attacked the poster.

What claims are you expecting someone to refute?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winning one game by two goals is not enough to say one team is better than another. Express beating Icon by two a couple of weeks ago is not enough to say Express is better. Just as one tournament in the Spring where kids are missing is not enough info to say one team is better than another or even one team is good or bad. In PA yesterday all teams were missing kids and one team had 14 or 15 kids. Anyone who knows about sports knows you can't say one team is the better team or the best by one tourney or game. You need to see results over an extended period of time. Icon has been a top team for years and still is. I'm sure icon and Express will play a few times this year and after that if it is important enough you can say which team is better but also need to know how they did the entire year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a kid on the team.

What claims are you expecting someone to refute?
True or false, they used to play 3 kids at attack and use what most teams have as a second attack line and made it a 4th middy line. The results on playing time for even the second middy line was dire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna try to use this for what it should be used for...I'm looking for a town tournament to enter my PAL. Something that doesn't interfer with travel so it has good competition, not looking for lopsided games. I guess I'm looking for somewhere the Bayshores, GC, Franklin Squares are playing. Can someone give me some ideas?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna try to use this for what it should be used for...I'm looking for a town tournament to enter my PAL. Something that doesn't interfer with travel so it has good competition, not looking for lopsided games. I guess I'm looking for somewhere the Bayshores, GC, Franklin Squares are playing. Can someone give me some ideas?

Call the guys at bs I'm sure they'd host teams at their fields they used to in the past. When our 2019's were younger they would invite us out there. No need for tournaments when friendlies do the same thing. What town are you from? Just need to pay for pizza and refs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is 100 percent true. Two teams from Long Island Showed up to play. One team was missing the best player on the team and the other had about 15 players. Not sure if the 8 or so missing players were the better ones or not. This is not an excuse but just a fact. Truth is the top three teams from long Island were not at the tournament and chose not to play short handed. I'm sure they could have got 15 kids to show up and if not take a kid off the B teams just to play. Icon is one of the best teams around and at full strength can play with anyone. Even missing a top player they showed they can play with Elite teams outside Long Island. If your team was not there and you have never seen these other teams play you have no idea how good they are. Of the two teams the NY teams had to play one beat Igloo and the other lost by one goal to them two times in the past. We will see what happens in the Summer when all these teams play and we all hope the top Long Island teams have a chance to play MANY TIMES and represent Long Island. Beating any of these teams one time means nothing as far as who is the better team.
Winning one game by two goals is not enough to say one team is better than another. Express beating Icon by two a couple of weeks ago is not enough to say Express is better. Just as one tournament in the Spring where kids are missing is not enough info to say one team is better than another or even one team is good or bad. In PA yesterday all teams were missing kids and one team had 14 or 15 kids. Anyone who knows about sports knows you can't say one team is the better team or the best by one tourney or game. You need to see results over an extended period of time. Icon has been a top team for years and still is. I'm sure icon and Express will play a few times this year and after that if it is important enough you can say which team is better but also need to know how they did the entire year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is 100 percent true. Two teams from Long Island Showed up to play. One team was missing the best player on the team and the other had about 15 players. Not sure if the 8 or so missing players were the better ones or not. This is not an excuse but just a fact. Truth is the top three teams from long Island were not at the tournament and chose not to play short handed. I'm sure they could have got 15 kids to show up and if not take a kid off the B teams just to play. Icon is one of the best teams around and at full strength can play with anyone. Even missing a top player they showed they can play with Elite teams outside Long Island. If your team was not there and you have never seen these other teams play you have no idea how good they are. Of the two teams the NY teams had to play one beat Igloo and the other lost by one goal to them two times in the past. We will see what happens in the Summer when all these teams play and we all hope the top Long Island teams have a chance to play MANY TIMES and represent Long Island. Beating any of these teams one time means nothing as far as who is the better team.

I am also in agreement with what this person has stated. These teams are very comparable and 1 game does not mean much of anything in terms of status. For example, this time last year, ICON and Sons played each other in a close game where ICON emerged victorious over the Sons. That doesn't take anything away from how good the Sons are. In fact, that same day I remember the Sons beating Igloo. Does that mean Igloo isn't a top team or that the Sons and ICON are better than Igloo? There's no way you can draw such a conclusion from a game or a day of games. We are lucky to have such good competition for our boys at this age, and we should take full advantage of it and enjoy it along the way. It doesn't last forever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 91 orange will beat everyone this year with their new team!

I am also in agreement with what this person has stated. These teams are very comparable and 1 game does not mean much of anything in terms of status. For example, this time last year, ICON and Sons played each other in a close game where ICON emerged victorious over the Sons. That doesn't take anything away from how good the Sons are. In fact, that same day I remember the Sons beating Igloo. Does that mean Igloo isn't a top team or that the Sons and ICON are better than Igloo? There's no way you can draw such a conclusion from a game or a day of games. We are lucky to have such good competition for our boys at this age, and we should take full advantage of it and enjoy it along the way. It doesn't last forever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that Berry is on 91 they will dominate .....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons beat Outlaws 12-2, Beat Bethesda 8-5 and Icon 5-3

what grade are we talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons, Bethesda and the Crabs all should come to Lax Fest to play LI's "top 3!" Are those three even going to LaxFest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they all picked up TLIs top player this ear as well. Thats adding at least two elite players. Im still going to give Igloo the edge thought till 91 can prove otherwise. i think Igloo deserves that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has 91 played anyone in the Spring yet? I know Orange won a tourney in the fall but after that I have not heard anything. I'm sure they will be a top team but I do know a few kids that made the team that should not be on an elite team.
I think they all picked up TLIs top player this ear as well. Thats adding at least two elite players. Im still going to give Igloo the edge thought till 91 can prove otherwise. i think Igloo deserves that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is he taking Moe and Larry with him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends upon the roster size... You can probably say that for ALL elite teams. Where's the cut-off?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons 2021's are coming. Seek and destroy mission

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love the haters that hide behind "Anonymous" but yet use other people's real names
What's your name Jack Meoff
Let's guess played at No Name University and is that parent that always points out what should've been done and critiques everything from the opposite sideline
Why don't you stick to what you do whatever that is clearly not coaching
Anyone that's involved in coaching knows your never keeping everyone happy but enough already
Let's get back to the discussion of top teams in 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids on 91 have real coaching they will show their talent.
Remember the kids you think should not of made that team.
And give an honest update end of the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have not seen a change yet in PAL but I do know 91 does have great coaching and are one of the best teams. So yes I expect them to improve because they are on 91 but still surprised they made such a good team.
Kids on 91 have real coaching they will show their talent.
Remember the kids you think should not of made that team.
And give an honest update end of the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say the same for your kid in PAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know this is not a post from the Sons, stop causing drama

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda 2021 coming to Laxfest and the LI teams coming to Maryland for an event - plenty of head to head this summer. Bethesda coach is freeport / navy guy. Strong island everywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons 2021's are coming. Seek and destroy mission

now that's funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams going to pro player on May 2nd?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has "Team Igloo Avalanche" played yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played one game in a NJ tournament before they called it due to weather.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons just got caught playing with 7th graders on their 2021 team, have had them on the team for over 18 months. Unfortunately I would say that taints any wins they may have had over any teams including the LI teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons just got caught playing with 7th graders on their 2021 team, have had them on the team for over 18 months. Unfortunately I would say that taints any wins they may have had over any teams including the LI teams.

Not surprising. How'd they get caught?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why express has them too? As long as their birthdates qualify what's the problem?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 means all kids are in 6th grade. One of the Son's parents said that a few of the kids who played this past weekend were not able to play in Florida against Igloo because of age. I know the Maryland team had hold backs but not sure of the ages. Fact is Icon and Outlaws are correct age. Icon has some very big players that I know are the correct age and correct birth date and those big players would be average to below average size on the two other teams. But it does not matter because the Long Island kids learned a lot playing these teams who were top teams with great players regardless of age. The more Long Island teams play these teams the better the kids will get and that is what it is all about.

Why express has them too? As long as their birthdates qualify what's the problem?

Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard