BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2021 team 1 has 20 players. That's it. Whoever u heard from is not a express parent. Why is everybody so worried about this team. It's comical. People always hate winners.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Express, 91 Orange and Igloo back out of Tournaments if any of the top 10 kids can't make it. Could that be why they backed out of the Big Tournament the Sons are having this Weekend? Have to respect teams who I know are going there missing players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if MC does the same with the playing time only playing his select group all game how is that different from what you say the old coaches did?
Why is it about only the coaches ? Not MC why don't you have a problem with him doing the same thing,
You just showed you have a personal issue with them and supposedly your kid wasn't even on the team.
Enough already if it doesn't involve you move on.
The only thing you look like you care about is tarnishing someone's
Reputation, your not worried about someone's kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So if MC does the same with the playing time only playing his select group all game how is that different from what you say the old coaches did?
Why is it about only the coaches ? Not MC why don't you have a problem with him doing the same thing,
You just showed you have a personal issue with them and supposedly your kid wasn't even on the team.
Enough already if it doesn't involve you move on.
The only thing you look like you care about is tarnishing someone's
Reputation, your not worried about someone's kid.

Your right that I dont know whats going on their right now. But I notice you have never denied they only used to play three kids at attack and put the rest on a fourth middy line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stupid comment..If u are missing 10 players..u are missing half your team..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it a rest already. You have a hang up that may need some professional help. "LACES OUT, Dan!!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know Express, 91 Orange and Igloo back out of Tournaments if any of the top 10 kids can't make it. Could that be why they backed out of the Big Tournament the Sons are having this Weekend? Have to respect teams who I know are going there missing players.

Or maybe they just felt they could stay home and play one another and get just as good competition. LI has some of the top teams. While it is nice for the teams to play kids from around the country, it isn't always necessary to find top teams to play. I gather they just had other things going on and couldn't travel on the make up date. I certainly don't think any of those teams are hiding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or maybe they just felt they could stay home and play one another and get just as good competition. LI has some of the top teams. While it is nice for the teams to play kids from around the country, it isn't always necessary to find top teams to play. I gather they just had other things going on and couldn't travel on the make up date. I certainly don't think any of those teams are hiding.

That was a good laugh. Maybe "they felt they could stay home and play one another and get just as good"?
Igloo Black, Express Wolves and 91 Orange would not play each other until they must in one or two of the LI summer tourneys.
The Mid Atlantic Madness - Rising Sons tourney features two teams, one from PA and one from MD that went to the nationals and several regional tourneys. They did quite well and many would argue- they are the cream of the crop for those states.

Long Island is sending, as has been debated on this thread ad nasauem, perhaps the 4th and 5th best teams in the 2021 division. However, Icon Orange, and Outlaws Black- both apparently playing shorthanded (missing all the soccer kids) still accepted the Invitational and will bring all they got to challenge the Sons and Bethesda.

The reality is, I hope ICON and Outlaws kick [lacrosse] down there and show just exactly how deep and talented the Long Island region is. It takes courage to go down before the season actually gets going and play top competition. Just like we commend Igloo, Express and 91 for doing it. I couldn't think of two better teams to represent LI once Igloo and the Wolves were forced out due to date change.

Hopefully we hear some good news down there tmrw. I also hear ICON is now playing Outlaws. That is a great matchup - regardless that they are missing all the top notch soccer athletes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey I just heard that igloo black ice, express wolves and 91 heat/orange, in that order are the top teams in the nation. Just saying..HAhahaha.
You people are funny. Playing for these teams is awesome.. top notch everything. And they are all playing each other in long island in the next few weeks..starting next weekend and including sons at a later date. Thanks. Icon and outlaws are not too shabby either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One has to admire any team who does not count their players and play even short handed. The Sons went to Florida short handed. Those missing players will be there tomorrow. Should be a great day no matter what happens. Good luck to all the teams who agreed to play.

That was a good laugh. Maybe "they felt they could stay home and play one another and get just as good"?
Igloo Black, Express Wolves and 91 Orange would not play each other until they must in one or two of the LI summer tourneys.
The Mid Atlantic Madness - Rising Sons tourney features two teams, one from PA and one from MD that went to the nationals and several regional tourneys. They did quite well and many would argue- they are the cream of the crop for those states.

Long Island is sending, as has been debated on this thread ad nasauem, perhaps the 4th and 5th best teams in the 2021 division. However, Icon Orange, and Outlaws Black- both apparently playing shorthanded (missing all the soccer kids) still accepted the Invitational and will bring all they got to challenge the Sons and Bethesda.

The reality is, I hope ICON and Outlaws kick [lacrosse] down there and show just exactly how deep and talented the Long Island region is. It takes courage to go down before the season actually gets going and play top competition. Just like we commend Igloo, Express and 91 for doing it. I couldn't think of two better teams to represent LI once Igloo and the Wolves were forced out due to date change.

Hopefully we hear some good news down there tmrw. I also hear ICON is now playing Outlaws. That is a great matchup - regardless that they are missing all the top notch soccer athletes

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why dont the Outlaws and Icon just get out of their cars once traffic stops and scrimmage on the Belt Parkway ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we should be excited that the Outlaws are playing Icon in Rising Sons tournament in the spring? Those are the top two 2021 teams?

They are missing their "top notch soccer atheletes".

Really? That excuse is already being floated out here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the Outlaws and Icon just play locally on a day when all those soccer athletes can make it and save the road trip?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the Wolverines playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons are coming up May 16th to play Igloo, Express and Hopefully 91. They actually asked if they could come up. Regardless of what you think of the Sons they are looking to battle anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we should be excited that the Outlaws are playing Icon in Rising Sons tournament in the spring? Those are the top two 2021 teams?

They are missing their "top notch soccer atheletes".

Really? That excuse is already being floated out here.

Enough hating you people are ridiculous. Get a hobby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy look strong losing to wolves 13-2 and the rest of 2021 bracket!! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 are playing with the outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy look strong losing to wolves 13-2 and the rest of 2021 bracket!! Lol

Aren't they suppose to be a A team. I still remember all those happy legacy parents from 2 years ago. How's that Kool add taste now, still yummy ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pick the coming post(s):

Losing team posts:
They only won because:
(A) We were missing 10 of our starters due to more important soccer obligations (B) They had kids from another team (team _x__ playing with them).
(C) They had older kids/we had younger kids. Holdbacks etc.
(D) They play dirty and we are angels.
(E) The officials were paid off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons beat Outlaws 12-2, Beat Bethesda 8-5 and Icon 5-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Rising Sons tournament. How did LI teams perform?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Rising Sons tournament. How did LI teams perform?

Sons had a great showing today, beautiful weather and ended the day in an intense game with Icon. It was a real nail biter up and down right until the end...can't wait until we play them again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarasing for Outlaws. Was this their "B" team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would the sons ask the outlaws? It's almost like playing the honey badgers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard Outlaws lost 12-1, 13-1, and 15-2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons only beat Icon by 2, Express will kill you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Blatant a couple of weeks ago Express beat Icon only 6-4. Looks like Sons Express will be a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were a bunch of kids playing for Icon who had different helmets and scored all or most of Icons goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws lost 12-2, 11-2, 13-3, these aren't much better but are accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Sons for having this great tournament. There was a lot of talent on display from all teams. There was no drama and everyone got along. I as a parent was very impressed with the way the parents from all teams acted. There was class on and off the field. Even the coaches from all the teams acted great. I wish all the negative and combative lacrosse parents and coaches could have seen these games. They would have leaned a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those boys with the different helmets are new to the team. Our helmets did not come in yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were a bunch of kids playing for Icon who had different helmets and scored all or most of Icons goals.

Helmets are optional at ICON and equipment is not in yet for summer season. They also played in practice pinneys for the same reason. All the kids were 100% ICON kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons 13, Outlaws 2
Bethesda 9, Icon 4
Sons 8, Bethesda 5
Icon 9, Outlaws 2
Bethesda 14, Outlaws 3 (10-0 at half…..)
Sons 5, Icon 3

Outlaws seem to be more of a Recreational Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because 91 wouldn't come

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont forgot the 7-6 Heartbreaking loss in the last game to the Honeybadgers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Long Island showing. Maybe think about staying home and just playing each other locally next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont forgot the 7-6 Heartbreaking loss in the last game to the Honeybadgers

Yes, that's all anyone is thinking about this morning. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Long Island showing. Maybe think about staying home and just playing each other locally next time.

why because we didn't win? You don't have to win to have a great game. I for one am glad we went. The ride wasn't bad and it was a beautiful day. Sons and Bethesda were great competition and a great way to start the season. I hope to have them here soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Icon is a summer travel team. that was literally the third time they've played together. Their helmets aren't in yet but all the kids are Icon players.

Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard