BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 83 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are all so ridiculous and sound so stupid

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How's the Westhsmpton HS team doing ? I heard they have two of the best players in the country.

Two of the best kids in the countRY? No

However, they do have one of the best 2020 kids in the counTY. This kid is actually producing.

As far as how the team is doing?? They haven't had any games against the top teams yet. Time will tell.

Your 'top 2020 girl in the country' is a ballhog

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Csh-absolutely not true. None of those words were used! Please stop making stuff up

It is absolutely true - many complaints from previous players. I have an elementary school age daughter in CSH and I have heard many upsetting stories. A lot of people seem to like the coach outside of lax and say good things about her personality, but I hear that she can be very verbally abusive to the girls during games. I understand being in the heat of the moment, but saying degrading things is never okay. Let's lift these girls up instead of tearing them down - after all, it's a sport and it's supposed to be fun. Hopefully by the time my daughter gets to the varsity level she will have matured more and learned how to motivate the girls in a more positive way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH coach says HORRIBLE things!!!!!!! Can't believe she hasn't been fired yet. I'm not one to believe rumors, I actually have heard things myself when my daughter plays against her team. She sounded like she was actually trying to embarrass them. We also have a coach who is extremely negative. It's a shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's the Westhsmpton HS team doing ? I heard they have two of the best players in the country.

However, they do have one of the best 2020 kids in the counTY. This kid is actually producing.

As far as how the team is doing?? They haven't had any games against the top teams yet. Time will tell.

The real test for WH is tomorrow when they play a top team. That will tell you who is a top player in the county.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG did you see the 0 fer game today. Copiague vs Brentwood. I thought it would be close as us indians have had a bad season. Copiague had some talent. but all we heard was the Copiaugue coach tell players to pass to number 1. too many times did we see players open 27, 12, 15 and 16 but it was about number 1. Copiague might have made a good game but we all focused on number 1, she scored 3 on us but many other players had a chance but were ignored. glad to see us have win but this was not lacrosse. Go indians

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Now we are going to bash on a 7th grader, 4 games into season? How about we talk about games and teams and not individual players. Too much drama on this page involving personal issues with children!!! Plus, while one may call a person a ball hog, others may call a top player. To each their own, but leave the kids out of it, especially when they are ao blatantly called out without putting their name down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Now we are going to bash on a 7th grader, 4 games into season? How about we talk about games and teams and not individual players. Too much drama on this page involving personal issues with children!!! Plus, while one may call a person a ball hog, others may call a top player. To each their own, but leave the kids out of it, especially when they are ao blatantly called out without putting their name down.
9 times out of 10 a player in this situation is the focus because the parent is on here bragging. No one would even be talking about West Hampton if not for the parent of this kid so please don't vilify people because a parent wants to brag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone on here lies through there kid and has no idea about this sport
Half of you wish to be a coach very sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real test for WH is tomorrow when they play a top team. That will tell you who is a top player in the county.

Westhampton got lit up by Babylon, what else do you need to know and the best 7th grader on the field that day didn't play for Westhampton!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's one for all the crazy travel parents that bring up their kids on here and then get sensitive when people are critical of them.

Doesn't matter whether they are in 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th.... tell them to PASS THE BALL and no one will ever say boo about them! If they want to play it like travel where it's all about them, get ready for the anonymous arrows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's one for all the crazy travel parents that bring up their kids on here and then get sensitive when people are critical of them.

Doesn't matter whether they are in 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th.... tell them to PASS THE BALL and no one will ever say boo about them! If they want to play it like travel where it's all about them, get ready for the anonymous arrows.

It's not just the travel kids, we have a girl on our team who goes to the goal every time she touches the ball. She loses it 90% of the time because she can't run with the ball in her stick and gets double and triple teamed but refuses to look up and pass. And the coaches allow it, over and over. Frustrating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Takes a special kind of dirt bag to call out a 7th grade girl, especially one that is nothing but a polite, smart, athletic, young lady. Nice job!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too many bad coaches at the HS level. Manhasset, Northport, and CSH coaches win games because they have outstanding players. The three of them (just using examples, there are plenty more) are verbally abusive and self-centered. They should not be getting paid to teach children. I have close friends on CSH (my daughter plays with some in the summer) and it sounds like she is a psycho. This past weekend her halftime speech to the girls, who were only losing to the #4 team in the country by 2, was that they "suck" and "they will never be a great team". She also went on to personally embarrass and insult specific girls. Why do we as parents let this go on? Disgusting instructors like this need to be stopped.

I am surprised that CSH administrators would let this go on. Somebody should be monitoring this behavior and stepping in to correct this. There are 15 year old girls on the team with their entire left ahead of them. They should not be insulted by an irate person like this. CSH administrators should take some action here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Takes a special kind of dirt bag to call out a 7th grade girl, especially one that is nothing but a polite, smart, athletic, young lady. Nice job!

'
I agree with the dirt bag comment, but if you come on here and claim that someone is top in the country your going to get that. Especially when she is a hold back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its difficult to answer your questions as they are absurd.
a) the top teams in each of section xi three divisions all have 6 year starters on them so I would say they are doing quite well. How would they do playing Liberty, who knows as you are trying to compare a travel team with a school team that being said each of those 6 year starters are on a travel team that dominates Liberty every time they play.
b) when you say a player does not compare to any 2nd year set player you look like a pompous idiot.
c) what makes the 2016 Manhasset kid a real blue chip player as I honestly do not know who you are talking about, was she on top school girls team, or top under armour team , or the U19 US team, or invited to nike the ride,or ranked very high as a recruit. I am sure I do not know all the 2016 blue chip players but would say GC has at least 3 2016 who would be higher on that list. [/quote]My god, you really are that stupid. for the fourth time, I never said a 6 year starter is not better than any 'set player, for the love of Christ either learn some reading comprehension, get some one to explain it to you, or stop posting.You first say your from G.C. , but now it seems your from the gold and blue kingdom out east. please get your lies straight and stick to one. I hate to tell you but suffolk lacrosse, set aside Mt. S, BBP , M.C. Saville and E.S.M is really bad, and none of them can compete with "set, Wantaugh, C.S.H, or your beloved G.C. In answer to your C) point, yes. look a little further west than 110. Again for the record , my daughter plays in suffolk. please read this twice before you answer and stop trying to convince yourself that I said something that I didn't. [/quote]

I hate to tell you but suffolk lacrosse, set aside Mt. S, BBP , M.C. Saville and E.S.M is really bad, and none of them can compete with "set, Wantaugh, C.S.H, or your beloved G.C. In answer to your C) point, yes. look a little further west than 110.

You show your ignorance every time you post. Do you really believe Mt. Sinai could not compete with any of those schools then you are just clueless.If you believe Huntington could not compete with those teams it again just shows you are clueless.Next you will be saying that you never said no team in Suffolk could compete with the top 4 teams in Nassau. Still waiting on your assessment of what makes a kid a blue chip player other than you saying so. Lets make it easy for you to understand, according to you there is no player from lets say West Babylon (a weak program) that can "compare" to any "2 Year impact player at a strong program." Anyone who knows lacrosse can see you are just ignorant.The point is there are many excellent players on Long Island , some are at weak programs , some are at top programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not just the travel kids, we have a girl on our team who goes to the goal every time she touches the ball. She loses it 90% of the time because she can't run with the ball in her stick and gets double and triple teamed but refuses to look up and pass. And the coaches allow it, over and over. Frustrating.

Every team has a kid like that. If the coach lets it happen and rewards that, then it is going to continue to happen. We played a team where they would give the ball to the same girl every time and then run an iso play. The girl wasn't very good and took bad shots. Any coach that does that should not be coaching. It's a team sport and even if you can beat a few bad teams that way you will never beat any decent or good teams. It's a team sport and these coaches should wake up and teach it that way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt. Sinai is probably the only TEAM in suffolk that could compete with Nassau. Huntington is good for suffolk witch as a whole is very weak. There are, absolutely, very good individual players on many teams on both Nassau and Suffolk, But being a team game I have to say Nassau has the best TEAMS ( again I will say MT. Sinai is a very good team, Sayville also plays very well as a TEAM). That is what you chest pounding ignoramuses from the young Y.J. teams don't get. Your all so worried about YOUR kid getting accolades that your team suffers, and you sound like a pompous a$$. Until you start teaching your daughter how to make her team better as opposed to having to carry them your school teams will always suffer.Look at M.C. one of the best seniors in the state more assists than goals, team is winning. I will not discuss the "16 from 'set anymore, if you really want to know ask around any real lacrosse parent will tell you.
If you look at all the towns mentioned they all have one thing in common, they care about there Varsity as much as there club and the players, coaches and parents all put town ahead of club. Most parents from weaker districts are all in for club and shun P.A.L. and thats why your superstar, that you deem too good to play with those "lesser talented" players from your town will always play for a non competitive Varsity. If you and your kid really cared about Varsity you would have tried to help those "lesser players" not degrade them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt. Sinai is probably the only TEAM in suffolk that could compete with Nassau. Huntington is good for suffolk witch as a whole is very weak. There are, absolutely, very good individual players on many teams on both Nassau and Suffolk, But being a team game I have to say Nassau has the best TEAMS ( again I will say MT. Sinai is a very good team, Sayville also plays very well as a TEAM). That is what you chest pounding ignoramuses from the young Y.J. teams don't get. Your all so worried about YOUR kid getting accolades that your team suffers, and you sound like a pompous a$$. Until you start teaching your daughter how to make her team better as opposed to having to carry them your school teams will always suffer.Look at M.C. one of the best seniors in the state more assists than goals, team is winning. I will not discuss the "16 from 'set anymore, if you really want to know ask around any real lacrosse parent will tell you.
If you look at all the towns mentioned they all have one thing in common, they care about there Varsity as much as there club and the players, coaches and parents all put town ahead of club. Most parents from weaker districts are all in for club and shun P.A.L. and thats why your superstar, that you deem too good to play with those "lesser talented" players from your town will always play for a non competitive Varsity. If you and your kid really cared about Varsity you would have tried to help those "lesser players" not degrade them.

Take a coaching clinic, if you are running isolation plays the instructor hammers you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GREAT POST, This sums up our town perfectly. We actually have to beg kids to play varsity and jv after years of this mentality

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take a coaching clinic, if you are running isolation plays the instructor hammers you!

Great players get assist when they have kids around them that can finish!!!
Some kids are in programs were they're roll changes each season. Zthbwsz

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

This is the post that started all you pathetic people posting obnoxious stuff about a 12-13 year old. You fell for the bait placed by some adult that is jealous of a little kid, no way did mom or dad post this garbage.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Now I know why the person you were discussing this with got so frustrated, you change your story with every post . First no Suffolk team could compete with those top Nassau teams now only Mt. Sinai can. I would never claim to be an English major but if you are going to come on this site and insult peoples reading comprehension at least get a grasp of their compared with there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by sectionxi

Now I know why the person you were discussing this with got so frustrated, you change your story with every post . First no Suffolk team could compete with those top Nassau teams now only Mt. Sinai can. I would never claim to be an English major but if you are going to come on this site and insult peoples reading comprehension at least get a grasp of their compared with there.
I was being nice No suffolk B, or C can beat Nassau Mt. S is more dirty than good. total y.j through and through. B and C will go to nassau A will be who is least bad on long Island and lose in states. Any other inconsistencies Mr. section XI not that your biased

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was being nice No suffolk B, or C can beat Nassau Mt. S is more dirty than good. total y.j through and through. B and C will go to nassau A will be who is least bad on long Island and lose in states. Any other inconsistencies Mr. section XI not that your biased

Blah Blah Blah!!! Clueless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and also which and witch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best team in NC doesn't have a scorer in the top 20. #teamlax, #teamlaxtherightway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best team in NC doesn't have a scorer in the top 20. #teamlax, #teamlaxtherightway

Sort of funny,yes they are the best team on Long Island and they do have one of the top goal scorers but looking at their stats not a lot of assists going on.Do they win because of team play or because they have the best athletes and players? Not trying to start trouble just get to watch them much so wondering are they an isolate and go to goal team who happen to have multiple kids that can score one on one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are talking Lake Norman, their top goal scorer is absolutely among the leaders in the state. To her credit, also a leader among assists as well. Great team and they do play terrific team lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mount Sinai best team in suffolk county because they have a coach who is a great guy. He developes the players, is positive and a great role model. Any kid would be honoured to play for him. He does belittle or put the girls down. They make mistakes he boosts them up. No one is perfect but he teaches them how to rebound from mistakes that's why they are solid from the last player on their bench to their number one scorer. If you follow these ayers into college they are excelling both on and off the field there as well. No my kid does not go to Mt S she goes elsewhere but don't think I didn't consider moving for her to have the opportunity to at for AB vs where she is. Not all YJ coaches are his level they try to get results by yelling and screaming!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats with the hashtags.. this isn't twitter or instagram.. hashtags are meaningless here...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats with the hashtags.. this isn't twitter or instagram.. hashtags are meaningless here...

Not to be rude, but saying the best team in NC does not really mean much. NC high school and club lacrosse is very weak. Also, I thought this was a Long Island forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH losing to Wantagh. Excellent teams on both ends. CSH was out coached. I'm a parent of a 6th grader who took my daughter to watch a great game and she even picked up on changes that should have been made on CSH's end that the coach clearly couldn't figure out until it was far too late in the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW you have one smart 6th grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH losing to Wantagh. Excellent teams on both ends. CSH was out coached. I'm a parent of a 6th grader who took my daughter to watch a great game and she even picked up on changes that should have been made on CSH's end that the coach clearly couldn't figure out until it was far too late in the game.

Wantagh team is excellent this year. Will be interesting to see which teams will be in the Nassau B final. Should be some good lacrosse in the coming weeks for Nassau Power Conference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not to be rude, but saying the best team in NC does not really mean much. NC high school and club lacrosse is very weak. Also, I thought this was a Long Island forum?

Is NC Nassau County or North Carolina

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wantagh team is excellent this year. Will be interesting to see which teams will be in the Nassau B final. Should be some good lacrosse in the coming weeks for Nassau Power Conference.

Isn't Sold Spring in the small C division where you win one round and you are county champs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't Sold Spring in the small C division where you win one round and you are county champs?

Yes and they should win it again. B's will come down to North Shore, GC, Wantagh, and Manhasset. The regular season games will determine seedings and who faces who in the semi's. A's are up for grabs.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Any team can lose on any given day. That's why they continue to play these games. No one is getting anointed in April as state champs in either Nassau or Suffolk. There are upsets every year. Just enjoy the competition over the next few weeks and let's see who the champs are when the dust settles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is NC Nassau County or North Carolina

Not the original poster, but I'm guessing Hashtag was referring to Nassau County.

Page 61 of 83 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard