BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,638
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 46 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good honest point. And it's not all about winning t shirts. The 3rd graders played close from the scores so I would say they accomplished what is lost and that is that they probably got better that day both individually and as teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, its 3rd grade! Maybe you should wait until the kids tie their own cleats before you start talking about "statements". What statement will you make when Smithtown beats you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bye bye Esm, commack 2024 is legit, we have 1 more program to make a statement on and will assure you results will not be same as in the past.

You know your kid hates you right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bye bye Esm, commack 2024 is legit, we have 1 more program to make a statement on and will assure you results will not be same as in the past.

HAHAHA!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he really hates scoring all of the big goals and the personal trainer and the Lax specific weight training and the performance enhancing diet and sleep program we have put him on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he really hates scoring all of the big goals and the personal trainer and the Lax specific weight training and the performance enhancing diet and sleep program we have put him on.

If you're not doing post backyard practice film sessions then you are already behind and it's prob too late for him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're not doing post backyard practice film sessions then you are already behind and it's prob too late for him

He reviews his warm up, practice and game film in his sleep, please, we have it covered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Commack rules 2024 !

How did they finish up at Elwood?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

April fools was two weeks ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Commack rules 2024 !

How did they finish up at Elwood?

Dominating tourney win. using their winners fiddlestix to beat all challengers!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please - they won in a Braveheart...far from dominating!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have seen the commack coaches antics first hand and it's a disgrace. He also has no lacrosse background yet tries to fool people into thinking he does. Shame this all reflects on 3rd graders. It's not their fault the coach is an egomaniac that doesn't understand lacrosse etiquette. Karma is a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were great at tournament, they won with class. I have to disagree with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
okay, I'll bite. What antics?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have seen the commack coaches antics first hand and it's a disgrace. He also has no lacrosse background yet tries to fool people into thinking he does. Shame this all reflects on 3rd graders. It's not their fault the coach is an egomaniac that doesn't understand lacrosse etiquette. Karma is a [lacrosse].

Dude, he is already dealing with karma. He lives in commack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does someone pretend to have a lacrosse background. Lol. Did they lie on a PAL lacrosse application. They are dads in their forties, who volunteer their free time to coach kids. I believe they played high school lacrosse. My son loves them, as do my wife and I.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read through the posts, the coach does not have too many fans out there. They all can't be wrong. Believe me not all the parents or the kids like him. Screaming and yelling and embarrassing everyone associated is not the way to coach youth lacrosse. Do you really think all these other teams don't like them because they're jealous of 3rd grade commack lax? NO WAY. It's the way these guys go about their business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct me if I'm wrong, but one person can send several posts. Secondly my boy has played with these guys for 3 yrs. These kids are either the best actors ever or they love these guys. I'm saying the latter. I wish I was home earlier from work to coach. I must say I have to disagree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read through the posts, the coach does not have too many fans out there. They all can't be wrong. Believe me not all the parents or the kids like him. Screaming and yelling and embarrassing everyone associated is not the way to coach youth lacrosse. Do you really think all these other teams don't like them because they're jealous of 3rd grade commack lax? NO WAY. It's the way these guys go about their business.

......so you got nothing is what your saying. I Just checked the posts. Didn't find anything. It sounds like a jealous coach or parent who probably lost to this team lately trying to fabricate a story. Nice try, now go watch real housewives of NY if you want some made up drama.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THIRD GRADE, YOU NUT JOBS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THIRD GRADE, YOU NUT JOBS.

So what is your point mr all caps?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point of all this madness is in the year 2024 commack will be hs champs at the least. 3/4 of the team play on elite travel teams and also dominate on those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It goes to show you some people really need to get a life, to actually take time out of their day to debate another towns 8 yr old lacrosse program. It is so pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point of all this madness is in the year 2024 commack will be hs champs at the least. 3/4 of the team play on elite travel teams and also dominate on those teams.

Until all of this kids go to St Anthony's leaving Commack at the bottom of the back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just caught this as it was at the top of the page.
I cannot believe people are predicting 2024 HS champs. Seriously need to lighten up and let the little ones enjoy playing lacrosse with their friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It goes to show you some people really need to get a life, to actually take time out of their day to debate another towns 8 yr old lacrosse program. It is so pathetic.

You do see how reading and commenting on this thread puts you in the same loony bin right? But to your point, this Commack guy constantly bragging, boasting and talking trash should be strapped to the hand truck with the Hannibal Lecter mask.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just caught this as it was at the top of the page.
I cannot believe people are predicting 2024 HS champs. Seriously need to lighten up and let the little ones enjoy playing lacrosse with their friends.

Does Commack even have a HS team? Been around the game a long time and have never heard anyone discussing Commack lacrosse in a serious way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets keep it real. Most parents are level headed and cool. They enjoy watching their boys play and take pride when they win a game\tourney. Please do not let one or two crazy parents who write on here be the reflection on Commack players and Coaches. Believe me its not the coaches on here. This statement goes beyond Commack, it should stand for every youth program out there. For those parents writing on here, please stop, it is a waste of time and does nothing to improve the sport or a kids experience. Coaches across the board should get respect for taking the time and energy to teach these kids something about a great game. Their experience, where they played or how good they were back in their prime means nothing. Majority are over 40 and probably couldn't run more than 2 laps up and down the field without haven't to take a break. So before you decide to rip a program\coach\kids, sit back and think about it. It makes no sense. I'm proud of my son for even having the guts to put on pads and a helmet to play a game that takes the mindset and physicality of a much older kid. He loves his travel team and his town team the same, and gets excited to play for both. Win, lose or draw the kid is happy to be on a field playing a great game. Smile when he walks on the field and smile when he walks off. That's what its about. Maybe we should all learn a lesson from him as well as your own sons. I was a player, coach and a fan since a very young age: don't forget that's why we are all in this crazy world of Lacrosse. Don't let stupidity and anger ever take that away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the point, how do you know the guy bragging is a commack parent. None of the commack parents or coaches I know, write commack rules, commack will be great in high school. Its some lowlife trying to start arguments, that's what many people do on these sites, unfortunately. Commack , lost several games last couple of yrs. I never heard anybody ever say we are the greatest. Its some troll, probably some younger kid, I hope not an adult, who is writing all this BS. Lets stop talking about this now. Its beyond stupid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Dominating travel teams"?

Not on my kids team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am sure this is the same commack poster whos kid plays 91 and who has been warned about posting similar nonsense on 91/wolfpack's thread. Ur so stupid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am sure this is the same commack poster whos kid plays 91 and who has been warned about posting similar nonsense on 91/wolfpack's thread. Ur so stupid.

My kid doesn't play for 91. He' wasn't good enough to play on their team. My point was that everyone on here talks too much and doesn't let their kid enjoy the sport. I'm not sure what the [lacrosse] being warned means but I'm a 49-year-old man that doesn't get warned by anybody. Maybe you do, [lacrosse] stirrer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing at pro play on May 2nd? I know both 91 teams, Legacy Taz, and Igloo so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing at pro play on May 2nd? I know both 91 teams, Legacy Taz, and Igloo so far.

RVC's travel team is playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think both Legacy teams are playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Under RVC or 91 AVENGERS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both are playing...I think only one kid plays on both teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of RVC would love to see the Avengers get a hometown beat down from the RVC Futures kids! I am hopeful that the Town kids can take down the hand picked, no tryouts B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of RVC would love to see the Avengers get a hometown beat down from the RVC Futures kids! I am hopeful that the Town kids can take down the hand picked, no tryouts B team.

Why so much hate? Obviously your kid did not get hand picked and you feel slighted, RVC kids have been playing on Futures and 91 teams for for awhile now. This group of boys isn't the first under 91s coach or to play both teams. He happened to turn out some excellent players in the older years. He has coached 3 other grades of RVC kids- some ended up D1 commits, others played or play on top teams now. He must be doing something right. Who cares if the team is a B team? Is there something wrong with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does RVC think they can run with Wolfpack and legacy Taz or did they just sign up to get a shot at the avengers. Is this the same rvc team that lost to commack and Levittown at autism night?

Page 24 of 46 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard