BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hear there are changes coming before the summer, they are looking at a couple of kids right now , they are going to make the team stronger, 4 late comer's who are uncommited and they can play, get ready to be upset parents, pushed to the B team or no play time is more likely, only the less talented ones will be effected, there is no shortage of less talented on that 2016 orange team , some kids just don't belong there, see you all soon I'll be the one with ice cream and extra sprinkels LMAO

LOL. Sounds like a fun time for them this summer (if they last that long). Heard lots of promised were made to kids/parents and they seem to be pulling them back already. I'll be looking out for you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son will not be attending a Catholic school he already is on the short list of kids to eventually be cut when a comparable St. Anthony's, Chaminade or Kellenberg kid comes along. With the Express, the tie always goes to the Catholic school kid. Next stop - fl$.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear there are changes coming before the summer, they are looking at a couple of kids right now , they are going to make the team stronger, 4 late comer's who are uncommited and they can play, get ready to be upset parents, pushed to the B team or no play time is more likely, only the less talented ones will be effected, there is no shortage of less talented on that 2016 orange team , some kids just don't belong there, see you all soon I'll be the one with ice cream and extra sprinkels LMAO

LOL. Sounds like a fun time for them this summer (if they last that long). Heard lots of promised were made to kids/parents and they seem to be pulling them back already. I'll be looking out for you.

U guys are funny-4 late comers Promises (HAAAA) who is it you know? or is it you are on the "inside" who told you, Ferris Buehler grin . Ohh yeah the world is ending on 12-21-12 so they will play the Mayan Lax in the new league where each year you pick new teams and the last one picked becomes the next captain of the universe.. Also it's like Seinfeld's Bizzarro world.

I heard the "parents" are getting together to ask a parent to coach a game after the summer ends of dodgeball but keep it quiet because the season isn't over and there is a lot of crying to do--uh I mean planning. The best kids from Express- 91 -Crabs- fl$-Team LI, raiders and Titans, will meet at a secret location (Cold Stone ) to discuss which uniforms to wear to the game. We are getting them really fast!! A dad on the inside has a friend who will design them and deliver them made out of astronut material in 3 days. Its all true and I know cause it was posted by a disgruntled left out parent WHHAAAAAA!

Now stop your BS and worry about your team and your kid and just play a nice competitive season. Good luck to all the kids out there in 2016 land have a safe fun filled summer and enjoy your youth Lax, make friends and Laugh with them. Be the best student you can get to the best college, make a lot of money and give back to the COMMUNITY AND SPORT !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ferris if you think the cudas will pass on available talent your loosing your edge, reality it's about winning and $ for these tournament teams, cudas are going to take on more talented players whats wrong with that, go cudas i will be there to watch you win every game boys this is our year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ferris if you think the cudas will pass on available talent your loosing your edge, reality it's about winning and $ for these tournament teams, cudas are going to take on more talented players whats wrong with that, go cudas i will be there to watch you win every game boys this is our year

Nobody on any travel team will pass on talent. The hate mongering peeps stated there were 4 more players. They were Attempting to do nothing more than harass the team in question. That being said it is sad for the people still hung up on the Cudas to keep coming on here trying to stir things. Move on have a great summer, scream in joy when your team wins and ur kids have fun! Push them to excel at everything and be a role model. Dont be a jerk because ur kid didn't get asked or your feelings were hurt. If you think someone shouldn't have made the team during tryouts, better for you, now maybe your team will beat the Cudas because they have in your mind a kid who "shouldn't" be there. Like it was posted earlier, it will all be relevant the 1st week of August when travel is over and we see which clubs fall where. Maybe the Cudas will get beat by 91, the Outlaws, Team LI, and the Turtles, sadly I know it would make you feel great if this group of outstanding 2016 kids lose. For us it is a great group of kids and parents who like each other, play great together and who will excel in LIFE.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can continue to be a nonbeliever if it makes you feel better but changes are coming like it or not, yes we do have some realy nice kids on our team all very likable, i personally feel some players just don't belong. Dont let how I feel get you upset, I welcome new players you have to agree competition is good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can continue to be a nonbeliever if it makes you feel better but changes are coming like it or not, yes we do have some realy nice kids on our team all very likable, i personally feel some players just don't belong. Dont let how I feel get you upset, I welcome new players you have to agree competition is good

You funny--------- ----"We"------------ like it made me laugh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs U15 vs MadLax today in Va. Very good games last season between Crabs and Mad lax U13 . Hopefully Mad lax will bring the same game this yr

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the Cudas will get beat by 91, the Outlaws, Team LI, and the Turtles, sadly I know it would make you feel great if this group of outstanding 2016 kids lose. For us it is a great group of kids and parents who like each other, play great together and who will excel in LIFE.

The one mistake with your reply is that this team was not put together to lose. Losing is not acceptable! Anyone telling you it's all about the kids and making the kids better players are blowing smoke. There is a small group of parents controling the team behind the scenes who think their kids are the best and will do anything to get them on what they feel is the best team. They may let you think you are part of the circle but you are not. You are only being used until they no longer think your kid is worthy of playing with theirs unless you make a big donation to the catholic HS of your choice. Come back here in 6 months to let me know what happened during the summer. I'm sure the story will be much different. Just think, how many different teams have these people been with over the last few years? They will not stop with yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The implosion and back stabbing has alredy started. I would of thought nothing less of the egos driving this team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Crabs U15 vs MadLax today in Va. Very good games last season between Crabs and Mad lax U13 . Hopefully Mad lax will bring the same game this yr

Well played game. MAD LAX dealt with Crabs initial rush of 4-5 early goals and kept the game quite close untill the 4th quarter when Crabs pulled away and won 13-7.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chit chat on the sidelines was Cudas piling up the losses to Crabs and Cudas don't want so many lossess on their record to hurt the image of the program and also start messing with their confidence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why the Turtles are mentioned with this group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chit chat on the sidelines was Cudas piling up the losses to Crabs and Cudas don't want so many lossess on their record to hurt the image of the program and also start messing with their confidence.

You are obsessed with them. You must have really got hurt not making the team. See u in August. :-<]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Worried about stacking up losses....Coaches have tried to set up numerous games with the Crabs and other strong teams (sorry not 91..get over it). This team wants to play the best!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are obsessed with them. You must have really got hurt not making the team. See u in August. :-<]

I don't think a team that has played the Crabs 2X, Looneys 2x, Dukes 3x Laxachusetts, Leading Edge, Tri-State, Team LI, Outlaws and Greenwich is ducking anyone. Oh, and by the way it's not even summer yet. These coaches can't fill the schedule with enough top teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Worried about stacking up losses....Coaches have tried to set up numerous games with the Crabs and other strong teams (sorry not 91..get over it). This team wants to play the best!

What do they have to get over? Somebody listed the Outlaws as a top LI team yet 91 beat them at the shamrock shootout. So where does that put 91? If and when they meet on the field, I'm sure 91 will be ready. I saw them play at the shamrock and they are much improved over last year.

There is one reason that express will not play 91 in the spring...to put it simply, 91 is the one team they can not afford to lose to. If they lose to 91 all of last year's planning, scheming, and back door deals will be exposed for what they really were. I don't think 91 has anything to prove, express is the one hearing the foot steps and trying to validate themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the 91 thread. Same 91 nonsense. Win a few spring games and they are all of a sudden the team to beat. I guess any type of publicity helps them. Enjoy the spring wins....see 91 in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the 91 thread. Same 91 nonsense. Win a few spring games and they are all of a sudden the team to beat. I guess any type of publicity helps them. Enjoy the spring wins....see 91 in the summer.

Never said they were the team to beat. Just asked a simple question that the express faithful doesn't want to answer. After all, how can anyone expect to compete with the express?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Outlaws team plays in the MMA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
before you tell us how good 91 is why dont you tell the whole story of who they beat at the shamrock tournament. You beat the outlaws by a couple of goals express beat them by double digits you played riptide beat them by 5 express beat them the day before by 20 if you played leading edge laxachussets and the titans like express did you may have won one game step up to the plate beat the crabs looneys and the dukes then check into reality 91 needs to play the best before they beat their chest

Never said they were the team to beat. Just asked a simple question that the express faithful doesn't want to answer. After all, how can anyone expect to compete with the express?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do they have to get over? Somebody listed the Outlaws as a top LI team yet 91 beat them at the shamrock shootout. So where does that put 91? If and when they meet on the field, I'm sure 91 will be ready. I saw them play at the shamrock and they are much improved over last year.

There is one reason that express will not play 91 in the spring...to put it simply, 91 is the one team they can not afford to lose to. If they lose to 91 all of last year's planning, scheming, and back door deals will be exposed for what they really were. I don't think 91 has anything to prove, express is the one hearing the foot steps and trying to validate themselves.

Hey 91, don't have too much success against the cudas or they'll steal your best players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is boasting about beating teams in Shamrock Shootout which is a scrimmage/tournament that is run by 91. C'mon please!!!!! 91 has the little organization syndrome. I have an idea 91.....show up, play, go home and SHUT UP !!!!!1 I know that may be a novel idea for you guys but give it a try, maybe someday other players and organizations will respect you!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
before you tell us how good 91 is why dont you tell the whole story of who they beat at the shamrock tournament. You beat the outlaws by a couple of goals express beat them by double digits you played riptide beat them by 5 express beat them the day before by 20 if you played leading edge laxachussets and the titans like express did you may have won one game step up to the plate beat the crabs looneys and the dukes then check into reality 91 needs to play the best before they beat their chest[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]See the 91 thread. Same 91 nonsense. Win a few spring games and they are all of a sudden the team to beat. I guess any type of publicity helps them. Enjoy the spring wins....see 91 in the summer.

Wow! You guys must be the best team on LI. Do you feel better now? LOL

The guy never said anything about 91 being the best team. He just asked you where you'd rank them. The funny thing is I beleive the guy knew you'd never give him a truthful answer. You guys have a really big chip on your shoulder about 91. BTW, our twon team beat the titans a few years ago so....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is that anytime 91 comes up on this board, some Express parents feel the need to try and give them a verbal beatdown? Is that what the Express is all about? I hope not. You sound like the guy yelling from the sidelines and trying to intimidate the refs during every game. How about beatng teams by 20 goals? Did it make you feel like more of a man? Once again, is that really what the Express is all about? The guy from 91 was poking at you guys but as the saying goes, you bought it hook line and sinker. Sound like you guys got "big team" syndrome.

I thankfully don't have a kid in this mess but you're giving the Express organization a bad name.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is boasting about beating teams in Shamrock Shootout which is a scrimmage/tournament that is run by 91. C'mon please!!!!! 91 has the little organization syndrome. I have an idea 91.....show up, play, go home and SHUT UP !!!!!1 I know that may be a novel idea for you guys but give it a try, maybe someday other players and organizations will respect you!!!

So...True Blue, Dune Dawgs, 91, Team LI, and others all play its a scrimmage? Oh, that must be because the express wasnt there. As long as the express avoids local competition in an attempt to not be seen losing to other long island clubs, thus making kids want to play on those other clubs, all of the non express players will be stuck playing in the local based scrimmage scene. I dont understand the express mentality of still thinking that they are still the be all and end all of Long Island lacrosse..still a strong club, but its ok to not dominate anymore. At least you can enjoy the older grades where any kid that wants to go to St A's or Chaminade are strong armed into playing express club ball if they want to attend those schools. My hat is off to those guys for that one..."want to play at our schools, you have to play for our club, you want to play for our club, you have to go to our schools"...brilliant. Cant wait to see the under armour roster this year and see how many of those kids arent donating to those schools or club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is that anytime 91 comes up on this board, some Express parents feel the need to try and give them a verbal beatdown? Is that what the Express is all about? I hope not. You sound like the guy yelling from the sidelines and trying to intimidate the refs during every game. How about beatng teams by 20 goals? Did it make you feel like more of a man? Once again, is that really what the Express is all about? The guy from 91 was poking at you guys but as the saying goes, you bought it hook line and sinker. Sound like you guys got "big team" syndrome.

Seems like they all come on this board to bash another organization. It certainly is not limited to 1 team. Read the posts 91 is angry that they lost players to Express. Some kids and Dads or Moms do nothing but bash each other. Someone crys that kids made the Cudas who shouldn't have. 91 cheated with older kids in Ct at Yale. The scores run high, you don't play local teams you have Parents coaching. The list goes on and on. But we all know the real deal, these are 13 -14 yr olds. Tell your directors to set up games so we know who the best 2016 is this year, then we can complain about the refs, johnny wasn't there so we lost, they poached the best players, the shoes were to bright and hurt our kids eyes. Now set it up then tell us where and we'll have it put on MSg varsity and ESPNU. See you in August we'll see who the best team is but the crying will continue because you are a loser if you think this is that important...Entertaining yes Important no. And Oh my kids 13 and he got a call from Hopkins to be seen at the Spongebob shootout ........ NOW just go away
Stress schoolwork!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GO CRABS!! I assume based on this bickering "91" is as good as Express Orange? Are we on the horizon to play 91? Hope so. Crabs need a challenge as strong as the Express team has been.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GO CRABS!! I assume based on this bickering "91" is as good as Express Orange? Are we on the horizon to play 91? Hope so. Crabs need a challenge as strong as the Express team has been.

Just don't expect an honest answer from the Express faithful. LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange is only going to get better with the additions that are coming 91 will be a weak comparison.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Orange is only going to get better with the additions that are coming 91 will be a weak comparison.
Nice try More players

LOL U guys are Great it never ends stir, stir, stir I heard it's 91 kids that were defecting and moving to Express smile They are now making 2 teams 1 called the replacements and they're going to make a movie filmed right here on LI at Farmingdale to compete with Broken arrows. Its going to be called pittiful parents of LI LAX 2016. Focus here parents tell ur kids get good grades, go to good school, have fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality check don't blink when june comes around you'll see,express = win win win =s $$$$$$ = who cares about the kids. Thats what LI lacrosse is realy about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go Crabs, please. Same garbage from you MD people and your loose U-XX team age cut off's. You take your u11 u13 u15 and u17 teams, which all have kids that are 12, 14, 16 and 18 years of age and play them down against our 2019, 2018, 2016 and 2014 teams. Or better yet, have your U18 team loaded with 13th graders and 19 year olds play our 2013's. You people have been doing this for years. Its the only way you can compete. Just garbage. Same with New England teams. A couple of years ago, Nesel played my sons rising eigth grade team with a U17 team at the Crimson tourny. God as my judge, one the kids got in his car and drove away after the game!! We played them to a 0-0 tie at the half. They won the game and were going nuts that they beat a LI team. The parents were also going nuts, until we told them our kids are going into 9th grade!! Many of them were still 13! So crabs, have your 16 and 17 year old U-15s play Nesels!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stole a couple of kids fromthe Crabs when they were up here? So are you cutting kids from the team to make room or just adding to and letting some kids stand on the sidelines watching? Either way, classy move by the Express. To top it off, I sure they waited until everyone had paid in full for the year and guess what...no refunds.

Hope it's all worth it in the end. No one is envious of you, just glad we're not part of that 3 ring circus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go Crabs, please. Same garbage from you MD people and your loose U-XX team age cut off's. You take your u11 u13 u15 and u17 teams, which all have kids that are 12, 14, 16 and 18 years of age and play them down against our 2019, 2018, 2016 and 2014 teams. Or better yet, have your U18 team loaded with 13th graders and 19 year olds play our 2013's. You people have been doing this for years. Its the only way you can compete. Just garbage. Same with New England teams. A couple of years ago, Nesel played my sons rising eigth grade team with a U17 team at the Crimson tourny. God as my judge, one the kids got in his car and drove away after the game!! We played them to a 0-0 tie at the half. They won the game and were going nuts that they beat a LI team. The parents were also going nuts, until we told them our kids are going into 9th grade!! Many of them were still 13! So crabs, have your 16 and 17 year old U-15s play Nesels!!!

LOL. Someone needs a relaity check. Must be the same guy ranting how good the express are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ooooh no one will be cut, its all about the money and winning, the express questioned there abilty to win put the word out and made the team better by adding players its not the frist or last time this happen, who wants to pay top dollar to put there kid on a team that looses no one, Express has win at all cost policy to protect the next year's money or roster they go together, express is the best program in the north east like it or not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No not an Express guy. Just a truth guy. Yeah all the LI teams like express stink. Yet some how 40percent of all kids playing lacrosse in college are from NY. (Inside Lacrosse)That's cause our teams aren't any good!! Talk about a reality check!!

The only reason you play lacrosse in MD is because of all the LI kids that went to colleges down there over the last 40 years stayed, raised families and grew the sport. By the way, ever think about where the top coaches come from? Starsia, Breshci, Petremala, Danowski, Desko? NEW [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ooooh no one will be cut, its all about the money and winning, the express questioned there abilty to win put the word out and made the team better by adding players its not the frist or last time this happen, who wants to pay top dollar to put there kid on a team that looses no one, Express has win at all cost policy to protect the next year's money or roster they go together, express is the best program in the north east like it or not

Ok. I believe you now. I guess the meds are starting to kick in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does the north east include Baltimore??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD is Mid Atlantic... Not NorthEast

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16