BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,160
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 83 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
User
User
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How's the Westhsmpton HS team doing ? I heard they have two of the best players in the country.

Two of the best kids in the countRY? No

However, they do have one of the best 2020 kids in the counTY. This kid is actually producing.

As far as how the team is doing?? They haven't had any games against the top teams yet. Time will tell.

Lighten up Frances

Hey that's my line!! Lol

Back of the Cage
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree but my point is , that 15-15 girl would probably be a 25-5 on a lesser team. Not making her a ball hog but rather her teams only option in games against better competition. I do not however love or condone a player forcing the ball over and over again
I agree but my point is , that 15-15 girl would probably be a 25-5 on a lesser team. Not making her a ball hog but rather her teams only option in games against better competition. I do not however love or condone a player forcing the ball over and over again

there actually is someone with a clue on here!!!!!

If the 15-15 girl has to go to the cage in some games, she gets a pass by me because her track record is being a team player. The 27-3 will always be about stat padding selfish play and is anything but a team player. When you are big PASS THE BALL!

I am sure the 15-15 sleeps easier at night knowing you will give her a pass when she goes to the cage.

Hmmm you sound like the parent of a 27-3
A YJ Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps the inconsistencies with the statistics and resumes is the reason College coaches choose to look at their potential recruits and their style of play over the summer. A 6 year varsity starter from a weak program with hundreds of points doesn't compare with a 2 year Varsity impact player at a strong program. Coaches make the rounds at the summmer club tournaments and camps and look for players who excel in the challenging games.

High school ball should be about town pride, camaraderie, and perhaps a championship. The best teams play as teams. The oft ignored defense (in the stat column) usually makes the difference in those tight championship games.

Good luck to all our Long Island teams this season! And to the parents, try to relax and enjoy the ride!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Perhaps the inconsistencies with the statistics and resumes is the reason College coaches choose to look at their potential recruits and their style of play over the summer. A 6 year varsity starter from a weak program with hundreds of points doesn't compare with a 2 year Varsity impact player at a strong program. Coaches make the rounds at the summmer club tournaments and camps and look for players who excel in the challenging games.

High school ball should be about town pride, camaraderie, and perhaps a championship. The best teams play as teams. The oft ignored defense (in the stat column) usually makes the difference in those tight championship games.

Good luck to all our Long Island teams this season! And to the parents, try to relax and enjoy the ride!

Yes. Good post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City might not be so bad after all: GC9 - Darien 8 Final

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So its ok for shannon smith to score 505 career goals since 7th grade and score a season high 129 goals. So for those who are complaining stop. The EI kid is a very good player and every team would take she would be leading assist player on every team and as well she can finish. Trust if this was your kid you would not be complaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Yes. Good post.

Have to disagree, sometimes that 6 year starter is just better than the 2 year impact player, sometimes not. To diminish any of these kids accomplishments because of jealousy is silly. Have seen travel teams who are made up of many of these 6 year starters play against the travel teams with the 2 year impact kids and can say i will take the team with the 6 year starters i.e. YJ vs Liberty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So its ok for shannon smith to score 505 career goals since 7th grade and score a season high 129 goals. So for those who are complaining stop. The EI kid is a very good player and every team would take she would be leading assist player on every team and as well she can finish. Trust if this was your kid you would not be complaining.

who said it is OK? What was going on way back then is the same ugly we are seeing now, actually worse.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes. Good post.

Have to disagree, sometimes that 6 year starter is just better than the 2 year impact player, sometimes not. To diminish any of these kids accomplishments because of jealousy is silly. Have seen travel teams who are made up of many of these 6 year starters play against the travel teams with the 2 year impact kids and can say i will take the team with the 6 year starters i.e. YJ vs Liberty

It was never about jealousy. It's about sportsmanship and common sense. This isn't about the players either. The coach should be smart enough to take the better players out in a blowout and get some younger girls in. You don't want your best players to risk getting hurt and your younger players get some valuable game experience. I don't know why this is such a difficult concept to understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's way worse now. When SS was coming out it was a different world. Now there is a travel program on every corner. Club websites tout 8th/9th grade verbals. The Elite club now has 6 teams in most age groups. Big money business and money grab. Varsity call ups and crazy point totals from a me first era is destroying this team sport.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Good post.

How are the teams with the 6 year starters doing today? Could any of those teams beat Liberty/Manhasset? If you want your kid to be a "gotta get mine" player and in the end not reach there goal stay at Y.J. If you want your kid to learn to play as a team and succeed play liberty and win in the end. While your kid is going down to Maryland that first tournament in June to beat on Liberty remember, its just because Manhasset is going up state to play for the state. At least you get to brag to one another how you kid got 12 goals against Brentwood as a 7th grade starter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Good post.

How are the teams with the 6 year starters doing today? Could any of those teams beat Liberty/Manhasset? If you want your kid to be a "gotta get mine" player and in the end not reach there goal stay at Y.J. If you want your kid to learn to play as a team and succeed play liberty and win in the end. While your kid is going down to Maryland that first tournament in June to beat on Liberty remember, its just because Manhasset is going up state to play for the state. At least you get to brag to one another how you kid got 12 goals against Brentwood as a 7th grade starter.

Actually it could be early June , late June, early July and they will still beat on Liberty because Liberty travel teams are sub par at best. When YJ top teams play liberty its non competitive , has nothing to do with kids being away. Watched a younger YJ team beat on an older Liberty Black team in July. Is what it is but to say like you did that a kid who plays for SET is automatically better than a kid who plays on a team that is not very good is the exact reason people think you are arrogant and enjoy putting the beat down on your so called travel teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Good post.

Actually it could be early June , late June, early July and they will still beat on Liberty because Liberty travel teams are sub par at best. When YJ top teams play liberty its non competitive , has nothing to do with kids being away. Watched a younger YJ team beat on an older Liberty Black team in July. Is what it is but to say like you did that a kid who plays for SET is automatically better than a kid who plays on a team that is not very good is the exact reason people think you are arrogant and enjoy putting the beat down on your so called travel teams.
Never said anyone from 'set was automatically better, It was you that brought Liberty into the conversation. But the truth be told, I'll take the 2nd year varsity starter from 'set offensively, or defensively against your 9th grader every time. this isn't a thread about your coveted Yellow Jackets, it's about girls varsity, so if the only thing you have to hang your hat on is your 7th grader playing for a bad high school team that will never compete for states, so you pound your chest for Yellow jackets, than go to one of a hundred threads where that is appropriate. But on this thread it's about high school, and by far the best is 'set, coached by D.G. three years ago it was G.C. in two years it may be E.S.M. I get the feeling it will never be where your daughter is attending. do us all a favor and crawl back into your Y.J. hole with the rest of the parents that play on the "best travel team in the country" but will never play for a decent high school team. By the way my daughter plays on one of the worst H.S. teams in Suffolk right now with girls that play on both T.G. black and Y.J. blue so in reality where your kid plays in summer means nothing during the spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Good post.

Never said anyone from 'set was automatically better, It was you that brought Liberty into the conversation. But the truth be told, I'll take the 2nd year varsity starter from 'set offensively, or defensively against your 9th grader every time. this isn't a thread about your coveted Yellow Jackets, it's about girls varsity, so if the only thing you have to hang your hat on is your 7th grader playing for a bad high school team that will never compete for states, so you pound your chest for Yellow jackets, than go to one of a hundred threads where that is appropriate. But on this thread it's about high school, and by far the best is 'set, coached by D.G. three years ago it was G.C. in two years it may be E.S.M. I get the feeling it will never be where your daughter is attending. do us all a favor and crawl back into your Y.J. hole with the rest of the parents that play on the "best travel team in the country" but will never play for a decent high school team. By the way my daughter plays on one of the worst H.S. teams in Suffolk right now with girls that play on both T.G. black and Y.J. blue so in reality where your kid plays in summer means nothing during the spring

Before commenting, DG has been an absolute gift to girls/women's lacrosse as a player, coach and mentor. I think the issue is combining DG's winning at Set and Liberty. Liberty does not compete well during tournaments in the summer. although the program sends kids to great schools for college, it has not translated to winning. I believe DG started at Set in 2006 and has produced top teams most of the years since. We will see what happens this year as they look great so far, but one state title in nine years is not that impressive, particularly when you compare it to the seven from Garden City.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish Diane Chapman would start a club program. There is a reason GC produces such talent, she is a great coach and a very caring and dedicated person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your Manhasset team falls off a cliff after this year and your youth teams are below average so GC will be the team to beat in Nassau . When you said " doesn't compare" you just look like the conceited arrogant type parent that makes people repulsed by you. So arrogant to state that any 6 year starter at a weak program does not compare to your second year daughter who has ridden on the coat tails of others in your program. My daughter plays at GC and believe me she has many kids who played varsity in 8 th grade on her YJ team who are some of the top players in the country. There are excellent players at many schools , big, small,good and bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your Manhasset team falls off a cliff after this year and your youth teams are below average so GC will be the team to beat in Nassau . When you said " doesn't compare" you just look like the conceited arrogant type parent that makes people repulsed by you. So arrogant to state that any 6 year starter at a weak program does not compare to your second year daughter who has ridden on the coat tails of others in your program. My daughter plays at GC and believe me she has many kids who played varsity in 8 th grade on her YJ team who are some of the top players in the country. There are excellent players at many schools , big, small,good and bad.

Problem at the little or weak schools is the YJ girls don't pass the ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
says the G..C. parent. Maybe , Maybe not. Still a lot of girls in that program, the junior stud is a for real blue chip with a real good goalie. and strong support players. Not much happening in G.C. that I can see. Hard to believe your a real G.C. parent though, usually there is a higher amount of respect between the two programs so I suspect your probably not. I never said the 8th graders weren't good players, I never said that a 'set girl is automatically better than anyone, why are you Y.J parents so hostile and threatened by the success of people from other places? your kids are also very good, be happy. The other poster was right D.G has only been head coach for 9 years at 'set with 2 trips to big game, statistically speaking, that makes her a more successful coach than Carol Rose, but less successful than both Tracy Weiner, and Chappy. Lets be honest for a minuet ok, truths that after 2015 Long Island girls lacrosse as a whole takes a nose dive. the last 3 to 5 years have had classes so outstanding, but not so much any more, can anyone explain why? is it just a coincidence that it seems to be in lock step with the expansion of club lacrosse? I think as a whole we need to find ourselves again. Just my opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset and Garden City are clueless . You people are so blind you can't even see the train coming!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is the train coming from? Set is the team to beat on LI ... and everyone knows it. This is their year. Respectfully, they would beat anyone in the A, B and C. GC and Wantagh both have a chance... and anything can happen, but Set seems to have top notch players and an excellent coach. Prediction: Set State B champs, 2015.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does pretending to be from GC make you feel better about yourself or are you just trying to start a food fight between two classy rivals that respect each other?

Fact - no 8th grader would dare even show up for the varsity tryout. It's well established that Chappy doesn't want to see middle school kids, so don't even bother. Freshman making Varsity in GC is a big deal. Not to mention the Middle School's 8th grade coach is as good as any HS coach in LI, so anyone trying to skip that year of free training would be a fool.

Please just go away jealous poseur. You don't have enough information to even pretend to be from GC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"A 6 year varsity starter from a weak program with hundreds of points doesn't compare with a 2 year Varsity impact player at a strong program."

That is your original pompous quote, so essentially you are saying its where you are from not how good you are, No one said they had an 8th grader that is or was all that. As far as the 2016 blue chipper from Manhasset , no one knows who you are talking about because there are none. Your 2015 class is very good but it takes a nose dive after that and your best young prospect wants nothing to do with the program. The person stating LI lacrosse takes a nose dive after 2015 is just ignorant or is from SET so has only seen players from that town in which case it would be true. Many of the top recruits in the country for 2016 are from long island and unfortunately for you pompous idiots some are from bad high school programs and have tallied a lot of career points and some are from traditional powerhouse schools. Stop bashing kids for their accomplishments , seems as if you are the jealous loser because these kids had the opportunity to play varsity as 7th and 8th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"A 6 year varsity starter from a weak program with hundreds of points doesn't compare with a 2 year Varsity impact player at a strong program."

That is your original pompous quote, so essentially you are saying its where you are from not how good you are, No one said they had an 8th grader that is or was all that. As far as the 2016 blue chipper from Manhasset , no one knows who you are talking about because there are none. Your 2015 class is very good but it takes a nose dive after that and your best young prospect wants nothing to do with the program. The person stating LI lacrosse takes a nose dive after 2015 is just ignorant or is from SET so has only seen players from that town in which case it would be true. Many of the top recruits in the country for 2016 are from long island and unfortunately for you pompous idiots some are from bad high school programs and have tallied a lot of career points and some are from traditional powerhouse schools. Stop bashing kids for their accomplishments , seems as if you are the jealous loser because these kids had the opportunity to play varsity as 7th and 8th graders.

She's an angry elf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's an angry elf.

There is an 8th grader on top scorer list for suffolk county. Some of the middle school kids can play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's an angry elf.

There is an 8th grader on top scorer list for suffolk county. Some of the middle school kids can play!

What town is she from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes many middle school age kids can play, but why is everyone getting so caught up in statistics. One of the top three 2015 players and one of the top three 2016 players who dominate every game they play in are not on the top scores list. Statistics are very misleading. Some of the top scorers are legitimate blue chip players but many are a product of the team they play on, the system they play in and/or strength of schedule. Many are also one dimensional players that do not contribute to getting drawer controls, causing turnovers or getting ground balls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's an angry elf.
Yes she is, almost every post she makes drips with anger and jealousy. Lets see if we can't calm her down.
1- you are talking to many different people, not just one. In an attempt to ease your anger addled mind, I am the poster that said that
a.How are the teams with the 6 year starters doing today? Could any of those teams beat Liberty/Manhasset? a question you haven't answered.
b.Never said anyone from 'set was automatically better,
2-I don't know if your the poster that says your from G.C. but I think you are , if that is true than I also said,"Hard to believe your a real G.C. parent though, usually there is a higher amount of respect between the two programs so I suspect your probably not."
I truly believe you need to calm down, there is no reason to disparage another towns program or another clubs team. If your happy with your daughters ability, and club of choice than do the "grown up" thing and try to stop bashing other. I am sure your very proud of your daughter, and I hope she is as good as you think, One thing is for sure, if you don't know who the '16 stud is from 'set, or the goalie for that matter, than you are not really following girls/woman's lacrosse, and your not from G.C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too many bad coaches at the HS level. Manhasset, Northport, and CSH coaches win games because they have outstanding players. The three of them (just using examples, there are plenty more) are verbally abusive and self-centered. They should not be getting paid to teach children. I have close friends on CSH (my daughter plays with some in the summer) and it sounds like she is a psycho. This past weekend her halftime speech to the girls, who were only losing to the #4 team in the country by 2, was that they "suck" and "they will never be a great team". She also went on to personally embarrass and insult specific girls. Why do we as parents let this go on? Disgusting instructors like this need to be stopped.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's an angry elf.
Yes she is, almost every post she makes drips with anger and jealousy. Lets see if we can't calm her down.
1- you are talking to many different people, not just one. In an attempt to ease your anger addled mind, I am the poster that said that
a.How are the teams with the 6 year starters doing today? Could any of those teams beat Liberty/Manhasset? a question you haven't answered.
2-I don't know if your the poster that says your from G.C. but I think you are , if that is true than I also said,"Hard to believe your a real G.C. parent though, usually there is a higher amount of respect between the two programs so I suspect your probably not."
I truly believe you need to calm down, there is no reason to disparage another towns program or another clubs team. If your happy with your daughters ability, and club of choice than do the "grown up" thing and try to stop bashing other. I am sure your very proud of your daughter, and I hope she is as good as you think, One thing is for sure, if you don't know who the '16 stud is from 'set, or the goalie for that matter, than you are not really following girls/woman's lacrosse, and your not from G.C.

Mt sinai has 2 6 year starters and have had as much or more success in that time period as Manhasset (2 state championship appearances. The truth is every situation is different but if you are looking at the newsday stats as an indicator of who the best players are you are just ignorant or your kid happens to be on the newday list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's an angry elf.

Its difficult to answer your questions as they are absurd.
a) the top teams in each of section xi three divisions all have 6 year starters on them so I would say they are doing quite well. How would they do playing Liberty, who knows as you are trying to compare a travel team with a school team that being said each of those 6 year starters are on a travel team that dominates Liberty every time they play.
b) when you say a player does not compare to any 2nd year set player you look like a pompous idiot.
c) what makes the 2016 Manhasset kid a real blue chip player as I honestly do not know who you are talking about, was she on top school girls team, or top under armour team , or the U19 US team, or invited to nike the ride,or ranked very high as a recruit. I am sure I do not know all the 2016 blue chip players but would say GC has at least 3 2016 who would be higher on that list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its all about Daddy's girl getting the glory.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too many bad coaches at the HS level. Manhasset, Northport, and CSH coaches win games because they have outstanding players. The three of them (just using examples, there are plenty more) are verbally abusive and self-centered. They should not be getting paid to teach children. I have close friends on CSH (my daughter plays with some in the summer) and it sounds like she is a psycho. This past weekend her halftime speech to the girls, who were only losing to the #4 team in the country by 2, was that they "suck" and "they will never be a great team". She also went on to personally embarrass and insult specific girls. Why do we as parents let this go on? Disgusting instructors like this need to be stopped.

Wahhh... the coach yells at my daughter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's an angry elf.

a) the top teams in each of section xi three divisions all have 6 year starters on them so I would say they are doing quite well. How would they do playing Liberty, who knows as you are trying to compare a travel team with a school team that being said each of those 6 year starters are on a travel team that dominates Liberty every time they play.
b) when you say a player does not compare to any 2nd year set player you look like a pompous idiot.
c) what makes the 2016 Manhasset kid a real blue chip player as I honestly do not know who you are talking about, was she on top school girls team, or top under armour team , or the U19 US team, or invited to nike the ride,or ranked very high as a recruit. I am sure I do not know all the 2016 blue chip players but would say GC has at least 3 2016 who would be higher on that list.
My god, you really are that stupid. for the fourth time, I never said a 6 year starter is not better than any 'set player, for the love of Christ either learn some reading comprehension, get some one to explain it to you, or stop posting.You first say your from G.C. , but now it seems your from the gold and blue kingdom out east. please get your lies straight and stick to one. I hate to tell you but suffolk lacrosse, set aside Mt. S, BBP , M.C. Saville and E.S.M is really bad, and none of them can compete with "set, Wantaugh, C.S.H, or your beloved G.C. In answer to your C) point, yes. look a little further west than 110. Again for the record , my daughter plays in suffolk. please read this twice before you answer and stop trying to convince yourself that I said something that I didn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Csh-absolutely not true. None of those words were used! Please stop making stuff up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No truth to this. Find new friends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Too many bad coaches at the HS level. Manhasset, Northport, and CSH coaches win games because they have outstanding players. The three of them (just using examples, there are plenty more) are verbally abusive and self-centered. They should not be getting paid to teach children. I have close friends on CSH (my daughter plays with some in the summer) and it sounds like she is a psycho. This past weekend her halftime speech to the girls, who were only losing to the #4 team in the country by 2, was that they "suck" and "they will never be a great team". She also went on to personally embarrass and insult specific girls. Why do we as parents let this go on? Disgusting instructors like this need to be stopped.

Lighten up, Francis!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The truth is verbal abuse is everywhere but it was more wide spread in football and boys sports and now the girls are dealing with. No coach has the right to verbally abuse a child whether they are losing, think they suck or makes a mistake. They should be fired. It's not about "wahh your yelling at my daughter" it's abuse!!! Whether it's high school, club or college it's not tolerated. College coaches are fired for this for both men and women high school should be no different. I was on the sidelines last year behind the ESM bench and heard BT tell a kid she was the worse f-Ing player she ever coached. I have witnessed CR do the same. Top programs or not these are your children!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The truth is verbal abuse is everywhere but it was more wide spread in football and boys sports and now the girls are dealing with. No coach has the right to verbally abuse a child whether they are losing, think they suck or makes a mistake. They should be fired. It's not about "wahh your yelling at my daughter" it's abuse!!! Whether it's high school, club or college it's not tolerated. College coaches are fired for this for both men and women high school should be no different. I was on the sidelines last year behind the ESM bench and heard BT tell a kid she was the worse f-Ing player she ever coached. I have witnessed CR do the same. Top programs or not these are your children!!

Your right it does go on, but people also come on here and make it up...which isn't right either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your right it does go on, but people also come on here and make it up...which isn't right either.
I agree bc they are playing w a persons livelihood but as far as CR, BT and the likes of them they are truly out of control...not sure about csh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's an angry elf.

My god, you really are that stupid. for the fourth time, I never said a 6 year starter is not better than any 'set player, for the love of Christ either learn some reading comprehension, get some one to explain it to you, or stop posting.You first say your from G.C. , but now it seems your from the gold and blue kingdom out east. please get your lies straight and stick to one. I hate to tell you but suffolk lacrosse, set aside Mt. S, BBP , M.C. Saville and E.S.M is really bad, and none of them can compete with "set, Wantaugh, C.S.H, or your beloved G.C. In answer to your C) point, yes. look a little further west than 110. Again for the record , my daughter plays in suffolk. please read this twice before you answer and stop trying to convince yourself that I said something that I didn't.

aside from those teams who else is in Nassau???? Do you really think MT Sinai, ESM etc..can't COMPETE with those teams? You are crazy! Quick look at a common opponent from the weekend seems like Mt Sinai handled CBA a little easier than Wantaugh!

Page 60 of 83 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard