BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 25 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 24 25
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We just want to thank the 2020 blue parents for the constant press releases that keep coming saying their children are the best team in the country. Very humble, well liked group of 7th grade parents LOL.

Thanks for being so dramatic, first that is the first post I have seen mentioning best team in country , second they said may be the best which also means may not be the best. Now go take your pamprin and go make your kid practice some more so she can be on a team that may be the best in the country.

Add Grace to the Humility to this wonderful bunch.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We just want to thank the 2020 blue parents for the constant press releases that keep coming saying their children are the best team in the country. Very humble, well liked group of 7th grade parents LOL.

I second that!
Get ready for Mrs. Pathetic Toolbag (she loves those words) to go on full attack mode. Lol.

Mix that in with the TG transfers. Gonna be fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any insight into how successful the new Levy Legacy team will be in this age group?

Very successful

Not very successful. Marginal at best. Team has some good players but are not deep. Probably equal to TG Purple. The Jones' jumpers will have a long summer. Parents will be even more bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven't seen them play so it's too early to judge. Levy is a top notch coach so I'm sure will have a solid team. It's his teams first year together so the chemistry won't be there. Not too worried about this year but would keep an eye on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people don't get it.. All he needs to do is be competitive with good teams... Coaches will come watch and not care who wins and losses.. You people think you need to be the best... How about my kid will develop to her potential under him.. That's what it is about for my family

I haven't seen them play
so it's too early to judge. Levy is a top notch coach so I'm sure will have a solid team. It's his teams first year together so the chemistry won't be there. Not too worried about this year but would keep an eye on them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the Icon teams? Can they compete with any of the top teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people don't get it.. All he needs to do is be competitive with good teams... Coaches will come watch and not care who wins and losses.. You people think you need to be the best... How about my kid will develop to her potential under him.. That's what it is about for my family

I haven't seen them play
so it's too early to judge. Levy is a top notch coach so I'm sure will have a solid team. It's his teams first year together so the chemistry won't be there. Not too worried about this year but would keep an eye on them.

They will not be competitive with the top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the Icon teams? Can they compete with any of the top teams?

No - not at all! Not competitive at all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I haven't seen them play

I wish this team/club luck. The parent is correct, not everyone is looking to be on a nationally recognized team/program. There are tons of pros and cons with any team your daughter may play on, whether that's the top team in the nation or a small local travel team or anything in between. You as a parent need to figure out what it is you want out of a team and if it is a good fit. It will be interesting to see if Levy can get Legacy up and running. One of the hardest things to do is getting over the hump of start up. If the team(s) struggle, talent will leave next year. It is a short run from 2020 to recruiting years. If team isn't instantly competitive, its a hard sell to ask the talent to stick around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I haven't seen them play

I wish this team/club luck. The parent is correct, not everyone is looking to be on a nationally recognized team/program. There are tons of pros and cons with any team your daughter may play on, whether that's the top team in the nation or a small local travel team or anything in between. You as a parent need to figure out what it is you want out of a team and if it is a good fit. It will be interesting to see if Levy can get Legacy up and running. One of the hardest things to do is getting over the hump of start up. If the team(s) struggle, talent will leave next year. It is a short run from 2020 to recruiting years. If team isn't instantly competitive, its a hard sell to ask the talent to stick around.

Legacy has a large practice schedule beginning this week.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody should bow down to the 2020 TG's. They are by far the tops of the class. They have SS as a coach. Without a doubt the top coach in america. This team could be the best in the nation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smells yellow don't bite please!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going to bait the waters don't be so obvious. Try again and this time be a little more subtle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the poster. 2020 TG team is the best in the country. The team has 6 girls that have committed to major D1 programs. No other 2020 team can say that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's called a verbal...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the poster. 2020 TG team is the best in the country. The team has 6 girls that have committed to major D1 programs. No other 2020 team can say that.

Are you saying there are six, 7th grade girls on this team who have made verbal commitments to college??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you saying there are six, 7th grade girls on this team who have made verbal commitments to college??

I better start peeling that YJ sticker off the minivan. When are TG tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You cant commit in 7th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my appologies.. I got sucked into the stupidity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sarcasm people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you people so gullible? If so, I have this really nice bridge with water views of lower Manhattan that I just put on the market.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody should bow down to the 2020 TG's. They are by far the tops of the class. They have SS as a coach. Without a doubt the top coach in america. This team could be the best in the nation.

I thought Legacy was lucky because they have Levy as a coach! He proved his worth by allowing his daughter to score 12 goals in a game the other day. His teams have always revolved around 1 or 2 players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought Legacy was lucky because they have Levy as a coach! He proved his worth by allowing his daughter to score 12 goals in a game the other day. His teams have always revolved around 1 or 2 players.

What makes you think it will be any different at legacy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes you think it will be any different at legacy?

It won't be different. Truth is he is very overrated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets face it, for the foreseeable future when 2020 girls is mentioned, TG will be considered a formidable opponent...whether they are the best, etc., remains to be seen. No one can deny that opponents will have to bring their A game against them or may be in for a long day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No disrespect to Levy. Decent HS coach, not great. I have watched him coach and his drills were all standard drills, nothing that overly impressed me. I have had daughters on other travel programs that have had far more impressive coaches. I wish my daughter had a chance to be coached by SS, but that is not our graduation year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets face it, for the foreseeable future when 2020 girls is mentioned, TG will be considered a formidable opponent...whether they are the best, etc., remains to be seen. No one can deny that opponents will have to bring their A game against them or may be in for a long day.

Why ? Nearly half their starting line up left and since the new teams has been playing together they have been anything but successful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go away troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please post the Summer Classic Results. Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please post the Summer Classic Results. Thank you!

Go on the Summer Classic website, I'm sure you can find the results there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Top Guns Black 9
2020 Diamonds 2 for the championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Top Guns Black 9
2020 Diamonds 2 for the championship

Wow......Diamonds. They are a girls' best friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2020 Blue beat M&D 2020 Black 6-4 for the championships in Ocean City

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ 2020 Blue beat M&D 2020 Black 6-4 for the championships in Ocean City

Is that the same M&D that tied Jones

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2020 Blue beat M&D 2020 Black 6-4 for the championships in Ocean City

Must have been a great game. Any substitution problems this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long distance costly tournament with big rosters for only about 100 minutes of total playing time.

20-25 minute games is a joke with big benches FOR ALL TEAMS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time YJs, enjoy it. Two of the best players weren't there. Will see you next time. This WS and

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ 2020 Blue beat M&D 2020 Black 6-4 for the championships in Ocean City

Is that the same M&D that tied Jones

And then beat them? Yes. Anything can happen in Beach Lax. The Saturday games were shortened to 20 minute games.

However, for whatever reason, M&D 2020 has been having a tough time. They lost 1 game all last year and have lost 5 times in the last month.(3 of which were to Curcio)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and then they beat them good later

Page 18 of 25 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard