BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
Re: Girls Spring 2012 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened to northport?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ward Melville over Northport, 11-9
thats 2 losses for Port half way thru, have nothing this year, dynasty is over. I guess past post was correct, all good Yellow jackets live in Garden city (516).

Please!! Stop the nonsense! GC people should be a little more humble! You have a hole in your program at the 2014 and 2015 age groups! Things will change by next year!
I wonder if your the same person that said G.C. graduated too many seniors last year and there not going to do well this year. Are you crazy saying 2015 has holes, Everybody raves about the Y.J. 2015 blue team, (for good reason) and there are what 5 girls from G.C. on that team. Personally, Garden City parents, and players are being pretty humble? I , for one do not live in G.C. but know they are the best team in the country , and have been for 7 years. All there other Schools come on here boasting, Sachem East, Northport ,E.S.M. etc..., but none of them are as prolific as G.C. I envy there level of commitment to all there girls (Academically , and in sports) not to just one or two "special" girls. So until all the rest of you figure this one simple point out, and stop being selfish, you will always be an also ran

If you don't live in G.C. maybe you should leave their defense to themselves. Unless of course you are (a) An out of work lawyer who needs an outlet, (b) Totally alone and in need of some self inflicted drama to make you feel alive, or (c) Someone who has been controlled by a dominating spouse and finally has something to say (if that's the case I applaud your victory over abuse but please spare us the journey, they have therapy for that.) Either way let it go.
Someones a little bitter because there daughter lost. This wasn't a defense of G.C. It's a statement of fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats 2 losses for Port half way thru, have nothing this year, dynasty is over. I guess past post was correct, all good Yellow jackets live in Garden city (516).

Please!! Stop the nonsense! GC people should be a little more humble! You have a hole in your program at the 2014 and 2015 age groups! Things will change by next year!
I wonder if your the same person that said G.C. graduated too many seniors last year and there not going to do well this year. Are you crazy saying 2015 has holes, Everybody raves about the Y.J. 2015 blue team, (for good reason) and there are what 5 girls from G.C. on that team. Personally, Garden City parents, and players are being pretty humble? I , for one do not live in G.C. but know they are the best team in the country , and have been for 7 years. All there other Schools come on here boasting, Sachem East, Northport ,E.S.M. etc..., but none of them are as prolific as G.C. I envy there level of commitment to all there girls (Academically , and in sports) not to just one or two "special" girls. So until all the rest of you figure this one simple point out, and stop being selfish, you will always be an also ran

2015 Blue has 2 girls from Garden City

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is time to stop with all the Sachem East and Garden City Bashing. First off, Wake up people, Garden City is a great HS team and they must do something very well at the local level to sustain their dominance year after year. Class team class program, End of conversation. Everything else is sour grapes.

Sachem East, all you Sachem parents get over it. Enjoy your season, you are doing well. You are trying to play the games on this board, You can't win here only lose. You do not hear any of the teams that are winning big this year bragging except for you guys. You do not hear a peep out of Bay Shore, Hauppauge and Ward Melville. West Babylon could have said plenty when they beat Northport, but they didn't. Enjoy your daughters achievements win or lose. Your statemnents will not change a thing for them, it will only cause pain.. Peace to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is time to stop with all the Sachem East and Garden City Bashing. First off, Wake up people, Garden City is a great HS team and they must do something very well at the local level to sustain their dominance year after year. Class team class program, End of conversation. Everything else is sour grapes.

Sachem East, all you Sachem parents get over it. Enjoy your season, you are doing well. You are trying to play the games on this board, You can't win here only lose. You do not hear any of the teams that are winning big this year bragging except for you guys. You do not hear a peep out of Bay Shore, Hauppauge and Ward Melville. West Babylon could have said plenty when they beat Northport, but they didn't. Enjoy your daughters achievements win or lose. Your statemnents will not change a thing for them, it will only cause pain.. Peace to all.

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct. GC is a GREAT program and has been for years. There has been many posts stating that the YJ's are only good because of the GC girls. In the past many of the "Studs" on the YJ teams have been GC kids. All the praise was and is well deserved, but if you look at the YJ teams now (esp 2014,2015) there are a couple of very good players in those age groups, but certainly not the "studs" on the teams! I think you will see that in the next couple of years that this is true! None of that takes away any of their accomplishments!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

bad coaching. lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dont cry for me Northport, the truth is, its over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player on the team took this summer off from club lax. She is also from GC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dont cry for me Northport, the truth is, its over.

Dont let this jack a$$ stir the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player on the team took this summer off from club lax. She is also from GC.

Best player on the team? Maybe in 5th and 6th grade. She is not the best player on the team! No knock on her! When is the last time you watched that team? She also is never playing lax at GC! She was the Long Island runner of the year and will have a great future in track!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have seen her run...Track and Field is her sport... Very athletic young lady!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player?? decent player, not the best

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Tuesday, April 17th Results

Mount Sinai over Shoreham-Wading River, 8-5
Bellport over Greenport/Southold/Mattituck, 17-14
Harborfields over Islip, 14-3
Sewanhaka over Great Neck South, 14-9
Long Beach edges Division, 9-8
Herricks edges Mepham, 9-8
Roslyn edges Bethpage, 10-9
Jericho over Bellmore JFK, 18-12
Great Neck North over Carey, 12-9
Sayville over Kings Park, 17-7
East Hampton over Deer Park, 18-5

Highlights

Julia Michaels had 15 saves to lead Mt. Sinai (5-2) in Division II. Danielle Della Rocca added three goals and one assist.

Several one goal matches : Catie Breglia scored her fourth goal with less than three minutes left in the game to give Long Beach (4-3) a 9-7 lead in Conference B-I. Claire Lanzo's free-position goal with eight seconds left in the second half broke an 8-8 tie and led Herricks (6-1) in Conference B-III. Kayla Rebetti's goal with 1:50 left in the game broke a 9-9 tie as Roslyn (5-2) came from behind in Conference II.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

don't be surprised if you see her playing elsewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will go on record..Sachem East beats Bay Shore today. We will show everyone how good we are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will go on record..Sachem East beats Bay Shore today. We will show everyone how good we are.

Kinda hard to go on record as anonymous. At least we can assume you are from sachem east.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am guessing this is a joke?

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This upcoming weekend (April 21st/22nd) will be the Maryland-New [lacrosse] Girls Varsity Lacrosse Challenge. This event was organized through the St. Paul's (Maryland) girls lacrosse coach, Brook Kuhl-McClelland, and will see four top Maryland teams facing off with three of the top Long Island and one Upstate girls programs on Saturday and Sunday.

The pairings for the Saturday games are based on last season’s final LaxPower rankings. Sunday’s pairings will be decided based on the up-to-date power rankings after Saturday’s games. If the new rankings repeat the matchups, the teams will be shuffled so everyone gets a new opponent.

Saturday's schedule includes the following four matches :

St. Paul’s vs. Hauppauge, 10
Bryn Mawr vs. St. Anthony’s, noon
John Carroll vs. West Genesee, 2
McDonogh vs. Garden City, 4

The McDonogh/Garden City match has been in the planning for more than one year. While Garden City has lost their four All-Americans from last season (2011), this still figures to be an outstanding match with two of the top teams in the nation.

For those interested, MSG Varsity's Tuesday Girls Lacrosse update program did a nice job reviewing both this upcoming tournament and several key matches over the last week. Tracy Wiener was one of the in-studio commentators and provided an excellent deep-dive for those interested in the pregame details on these clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of these games televised ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going on record, then you should tell us who u are, if you are even from Sachem East. If you are from Sachem East, I hope you guys give them your best. If not you will hear some grief on this board tomorrow.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Any of these games televised ?
Based on the current MSG Varsity planned programming schedule these games will not be televised live or rebroadcast. If anyone is aware of local outlets in the Maryland area that might be providing live coverage, please share the links. BOTC will see what we can find along with this call for help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bayshore beats sachem east by 15 goals today, if they don't let up. Sachem you big mouth parents have no zero chance today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all the games being played at the same venue?? if so where might that be. These sound like games to see live not on TV

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Are all the games being played at the same venue?? if so where might that be. These sound like games to see live not on TV
The games are all being played at St. Paul's School for Girls in Brooklandville, Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
The games are all being played at St. Paul's School for Girls in Brooklandville, Maryland.
I think MSG dropped the ball on this one, how do they not go down and tape these games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets keep it classy Lady Marauders.

You have a great team. Those before you have paved a great path for you, continue to blaze the trail for those behind you. (You know there are plenty mini lady marauders out there)

Do not feed into this site's jabs. Win or lose act like a champion who belongs at the top when all is said and done.

Just continue to do your work on the field (and classroom).

Good Luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now we know why you went Anonymous on your outlandish prediction

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Wednesday, April 18th Results

Bay Shore over Sachem East, 15-6 (Added : 8:25pm)
Northport over Smithtown East, 21-12 (Added : 8:25pm)
St. Anthony's over Kellenberg, 15-3 (Added : 8:25pm)
East Islip over Commack, 19-3
Floyd over Sachem North, 16-5
Half Hollow Hills over Lindenhurst, 15-3
Ward Melville edges Middle Country, 10-9
North Babylon over Brentwood, 18-10
Holy Trinity over Our Lady of Mercy, 26-22
Massapequa over Plainview JFK, 17-2
St. Dominic over Mary Louis, 14-5
West Babylon over Smithtown West, 18-5
Plainedge over Lynbrook, 17-6
Manhasset over Hewlett, 17-7
Port Washington over Hicksville, 17-6
Glen Cove over Floral Park, 15-13
West Islip over Connetquot, 19-9

Highlights

In a match that saw 48 goals, sophomore Caroline Finnen had a career-high eight goals and Jen Gries had five goals and four assists for Holy Trinity (1-1) in CHSAA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bayshore beats sachem east by 15 goals today, if they don't let up. Sachem you big mouth parents have no zero chance today
You were so close

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
If you are going on record, then you should tell us who u are, if you are even from Sachem East. If you are from Sachem East, I hope you guys give them your best. If not you will hear some grief on this board tomorrow.
Once we have the game results here at BOTC, we will be posting the details.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Once we have the game results here at BOTC, we will be posting the details.
Final score : Bay Shore 15, Sachem East 6

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Suffolk (Section XI) League I Standings (Conference/Overall)

Team W L T W L T
Bay Shore 8 0 0 8 0 0
Sachem East 7 2 0 9 2 0
Ward Melville 7 0 0 9 0 0
East Islip 7 1 0 7 2 0
Northport 6 2 0 6 2 0
West Islip 5 3 0 6 4 0
West Babylon 5 1 0 5 3 0
Half Hollow Hills 5 3 0 5 3 0
Sachem North 4 5 0 5 5 0
Middle Country 4 4 0 5 5 0
Connetquot 4 3 0 5 3 0
Commack 4 4 0 4 5 0
Smithtown East 3 5 0 3 5 0
Patchogue-Medford 3 3 0 4 4 0
Lindenhurst 3 4 0 3 6 0
Floyd 3 4 0 3 4 0
Whitman 2 5 0 2 6 0
North Babylon 2 5 0 2 6 0
Longwood 2 4 0 2 5 0
Smithtown West 1 5 0 2 6 0
Brentwood 1 7 0 1 7 0
Riverhead 0 7 0 1 7 0
Copiague 0 7 0 0 7 0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wednesday, April 18th Results

Bay Shore over Sachem East, 15-6 (Added : 8:25pm)
Northport over Smithtown East, 21-12 (Added : 8:25pm)
St. Anthony's over Kellenberg, 15-3 (Added : 8:25pm)
East Islip over Commack, 19-3
Floyd over Sachem North, 16-5
Half Hollow Hills over Lindenhurst, 15-3
Ward Melville edges Middle Country, 10-9
North Babylon over Brentwood, 18-10
Holy Trinity over Our Lady of Mercy, 26-22
Massapequa over Plainview JFK, 17-2
St. Dominic over Mary Louis, 14-5
West Babylon over Smithtown West, 18-5
Plainedge over Lynbrook, 17-6
Manhasset over Hewlett, 17-7
Port Washington over Hicksville, 17-6
Glen Cove over Floral Park, 15-13
West Islip over Connetquot, 19-9

Highlights

In a match that saw 48 goals, sophomore Caroline Finnen had a career-high eight goals and Jen Gries had five goals and four assists for Holy Trinity (1-1) in CHSAA.

Ward Melville Vs Middle Country, Middle Country up by 3 goals at one point. Some questionable calls by refs and rough play at the end gave Ward Melville the edge. Great battle Middle Country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm sorry sachem east I was wrong, I predicted bayshore would beat you by 10. it was bayshore 15 sachem east 6 ,do the math you lost by 9, but I also said if bayshore does not lay down. they clearly pulled back in 2nd half . it was 8 to 1 at the half. .. i dont hear you tonight. I also predict sachem east loses 3 out of next 5. you are 7 and 1 and have beaten nobody. you have the easiast schedule in division 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are a funny man, any more jokes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all do realize that your criticizing young girls who are merely playing because they love the game? Doesn't matter how good the school is, how bad the school is, how bad people get beat. The girls are out there everyday putting in there best effort against teams. So Sachem East lost by 9, they still put in the effort. So what Northport isn't as great this year, the girls are still out there playing their hearts out. It's actually sickening that the people on this board are talking about high school students lacrosse teams like this. Teams lose and teams win. Some teams are great some teams are okay. The girls are out there for themselves and for the love of the game. No reason to criticize them for it because they lost by a certain amount of goals to a good team or because they lost some decent players so there not as well-off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you people that dense ,I will go on the record and predict Bayshore is the best team in the country and every girl on the team will be getting full rides to D1 schools.So I guess you would now assume I am from Bayshore. There are people on this site just storing the pot , stop assuming you know the intentions of the poster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't you love when the dig dad bully gets his nose bloodied

Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard