BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2014/Summer 2015 v3.0
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs, FCA, Team 91, 3d New England

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Results ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they haven't updated the list yet. I know a few boys who got the invite for 2019 and their names haven't been added to the list yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Results ?

My guess - Crabs 3&0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Results ?

My guess - Crabs 3&0

Why would anyone care how 91 did vs FCA or Crabs. Get a life !!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2-0
91 1-1
Crabs 1-1
3d NE 0-2
Kids were all rusty. Games were all decided by 1 to 3 goals. 20 min running halves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs lost to 91 7-5
and beat 3d 8-7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Asking for results of games from high profile teams is not so much to ask. Are you an insecure 91 Dad who wasn't happy with the teams performance ? Why so bitter ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs lost to 91 7-5
and beat 3d 8-7

To make it fair, did the 2018 Team 91's play the 2019 Crabs--just so the ages would be the same.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Asking for results of games from high profile teams is not so much to ask. Are you an insecure 91 Dad who wasn't happy with the teams performance ? Why so bitter ?

Nah just get a kick out of Dads who have kids that can't play at the level 91 Orange can but like to stir the pot. Once again ...Get a Life !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah just get a kick out of Dads who have kids that can't play at the level 91 Orange can but like to stir the pot. Once again ...Get a Life !

Doesn't 91 have 15 year old on their team this year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw at least part of each game. The FCA v 91 game was first and the kids were all rusty and out of sync. Several of the goals for both teams were on broken plays and it was not a pretty game to watch. The Crabs v 91 game was much the same and Crabs had to play 3d NE and then 91 back-to-back. 3d NE was winning both of their games at half (Crabs and FCA) and lost to Crabs by one and FCA by 2/3. These were no more than glorified scrimmages and I would not base how the season will go on these results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw at least part of each game. The FCA v 91 game was first and the kids were all rusty and out of sync. Several of the goals for both teams were on broken plays and it was not a pretty game to watch. The Crabs v 91 game was much the same and Crabs had to play 3d NE and then 91 back-to-back. 3d NE was winning both of their games at half (Crabs and FCA) and lost to Crabs by one and FCA by 2/3. These were no more than glorified scrimmages and I would not base how the season will go on these results.

Completely disagree. It's easy to use the word "rusty" since this is early in the year. Most goals came from set offenses with some spectacular shooting - by all teams. The "broken plays" were caused by strong defense and riding - by all teams. All goalies looked impressive as well.

If that 3D attackman is "rusty", I'd hate to see him when he kicks off the rust.

Let's give credit where it belongs. That was some pretty impressive early-season lacrosse by 4 very solid teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are some of the better 2019 players. No names just position and team

User
User

Really??

Who are you? No name just town, street and house #. See my point?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?
Seriously!!!!!

User
User

Who cares?
Seriously!!!!!

The players and the parents of the players singled out care...that's who. Would you care if your address and town was published on BOTC? Let me know...it can be arranged.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a comment to consider: Is it wrong to Single out a 2019 player for being great? It will be done this summer by name by all the recruiting commentators whether we like it or not. I'm talking only positive, never negative.

User
User
Just a comment to consider: Is it wrong to Single out a 2019 player for being great? It will be done this summer by name by all the recruiting commentators whether we like it or not. I'm talking only positive, never negative.

Yes it's wrong because unfortunately many posters on BOTC can only make negative comments about players. We have had players singled out for being outstanding only to have the floodgates of negativity open and disrespectful comments about that player posted. Players will not be singled out. Period.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy wanted those 2019 players named because he was gonna name his own kid thinking it was someone else saying it. Right wait for after summer when the so called experts start naming the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I won't throw out some generalization saying they're the best team in the country, but Madlax 2019 can play. Very solid all-around squad. But DC/NOVA area they draw from incredibly weak outside of them. Think they have one or two reclassed kids. Played LI Express (I believe it was the Barracudas..? but I am not sure) controlled entire game and won by a decent 4-5 goal margin. I believe they are 2-1 vs. the Crabs this year, lost to the Dukes by 2 in summer Young Guns finals. Basically, I was wondering who people generally believe to be the top 2019 teams regardless of reclass (I don't care if they have thirty 16 year olds), solely based on talent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I won't throw out some generalization saying they're the best team in the country, but Madlax 2019 can play. Very solid all-around squad. But DC/NOVA area they draw from incredibly weak outside of them. Think they have one or two reclassed kids. Played LI Express (I believe it was the Barracudas..? but I am not sure) controlled entire game and won by a decent 4-5 goal margin. I believe they are 2-1 vs. the Crabs this year, lost to the Dukes by 2 in summer Young Guns finals. Basically, I was wondering who people generally believe to be the top 2019 teams regardless of reclass (I don't care if they have thirty 16 year olds), solely based on talent? [/quote

Crabs 2-0 v NPYLL Madlax last year (reg season and NPYLL Championship). Crabs lost to Madlax Natl in the Summer. Are you talking about NPYLL Madlax or National Madlax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Madlax went 2-1 against crabs last year. Beat them in Npyll Fallfest, lost to crabs in Npyll final and beat them in Crabs tourney. The teams didn't play in regular season npyll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Madlax went 2-1 against crabs last year. Beat them in Npyll Fallfest, lost to crabs in Npyll final and beat them in Crabs tourney. The teams didn't play in regular season npyll.

Was the team that played in the NYPLL final and the team that played in the Crabs tournament comprised of the same players? Was the team that beat the Crabs in the NPYLL Fallfest the same team that lost to FCA at Greene Turtle? The point is that the Madlax teams are good, but comparing the NPYLL and National Madlax teams is not apples to apples.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I won't throw out some generalization saying they're the best team in the country, but Madlax 2019 can play. Very solid all-around squad. But DC/NOVA area they draw from incredibly weak outside of them. Think they have one or two reclassed kids. Played LI Express (I believe it was the Barracudas..? but I am not sure) controlled entire game and won by a decent 4-5 goal margin. I believe they are 2-1 vs. the Crabs this year, lost to the Dukes by 2 in summer Young Guns finals. Basically, I was wondering who people generally believe to be the top 2019 teams regardless of reclass (I don't care if they have thirty 16 year olds), solely based on talent?

Madlax is very good but they lost to Dukes at youngunz by 4 or 5 not by 2. It was 5-1 at halftime and Dukes scored the first two or three goals of the second half. Their run came when the game was all but over and the kids weren't playing as hard. That's not to take anything away from their squad, who I feel is a top 5 2019 team, but our goalie stood on his head in the first half not allowing madlax to gain any momentum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is correct. Dukes goalie was amazing that day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do Madlax scores always get inflated, have read a ton of posts where they win games by 5-10 goals and it turns out to be 1-2 goals, lose by 2, turns out to be 4-5. Hey you ungrateful scorekeepers, get the scores right before you come on and brag about the 6 time defending National Champions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Express is heading down to Landon School on the 12th of April to play FCA, Madlax and Carolina Canons. What everyone is saying are these teams are impressive. Should be a great games!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2019 Express team? There was one at Landon in March, but someone said it was Westchester? I know there are multiple Express teams at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Express is heading down to Landon School on the 12th of April to play FCA, Madlax and Carolina Canons. What everyone is saying are these teams are impressive. Should be a great games!

FCA and Madlax are solid squads but the cannons suck. 91, HHH and laxachusset destroyed them at UNC at the end of February. Against HHH I think they had a total of four shots on cage. It was painful to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely unrelated to the above talk but do the kids who received invites to Jake Reed this year get invited back every year from here on out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely unrelated to the above talk but do the kids who received invites to Jake Reed this year get invited back every year from here on out?

No. They can earn an automatic invite back but it isn't guaranteed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on Brine's Pride of LI?

User
User
THIS SATURDAY 4/11 IS "LAX OUT CANCER" at SWR
If you, your family or a friend have been touched by cancer this is a great way to give back!!!
Food, prizes, vendors, raffles.
A great day of lacrosse to benefit families affected by cancer.
Miller Place vs Shoreham Wading River HS.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=691953687604396&refid=8

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they had an "extra tryout" and added some additional players.

any chance they'll select 2 teams as they had done in the past?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they had an "extra tryout" and added some additional players.

any chance they'll select 2 teams as they had done in the past?

Heard there is a u13 invite only tournament sponsored by Warrior in Colorado purposely set for the same dates as Brine. Will be televised on ESPNU. Think Crush and Express are going, not sure who else from LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which teams are playing at Hopkins this Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rock,Legacy,Ct Chargers and Sweetlax

Which teams are playing at Hopkins this Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Elwood tournament for this age

Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard