BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think Honey Badgers beat Empire 8-4 in Championship game at Mitchel Field. This game was right before the winter and right after tryouts. Again I think it was the same team because they played in Empire pennies and have a good defense but offensively. No points on the board with a lot of possession time. As for the Warriors this weekend they lost to Empire 4-2 first game. They tied in Championship game and then won in a Braveheart. Rank then how you want

Empire will NEVER beat the Badgers

Honey Badgers beat empire. Empire beat Warriors. Warriors beat Empire. Bandits beat everyone. Hurricanes will take everyone by surprise. Legacy will beat Igloo. Igloo will never score a goal again. Outlaws beat Badgers 3 years ago. Wolfpack will beat everyone but Bandits. That sound right to everyone?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Honey Badgers beat Empire 8-4 in Championship game at Mitchel Field. This game was right before the winter and right after tryouts. Again I think it was the same team because they played in Empire pennies and have a good defense but offensively. No points on the board with a lot of possession time. As for the Warriors this weekend they lost to Empire 4-2 first game. They tied in Championship game and then won in a Braveheart. Rank then how you want

Honey Badgers beat empire. Empire beat Warriors. Warriors beat Empire. Bandits beat everyone. Hurricanes will take everyone by surprise. Legacy will beat Igloo. Igloo will never score a goal again. Outlaws beat Badgers 3 years ago. Wolfpack will beat everyone but Bandits. That sound right to everyone?

LOL, awesome post!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perfectly said!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, awesome post!

Love when an idiot post something of no value than follows with another post saying how awesome his previous post was and then his wife jumps on and posts a "Perfectly Said" message.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, awesome post!

Love when an idiot post something of no value than follows with another post saying how awesome his previous post was and then his wife jumps on and posts a "Perfectly Said" message.

And then his even more idiotic step-son jumps on and bitches about the other posts. Not so much because the original one was meaningless, but more because he just really hates the new guy banging his mom.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, awesome post!

And then his even more idiotic step-son jumps on and bitches about the other posts. Not so much because the original one was meaningless, but more because he just really hates the new guy banging his mom.

Yea. This is appropriate!

Seem like a first class parent. Really wish someone would sensor the posting on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever is posting the statements above, You are adding nothing. Go waste someone else's time and please stay away from kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay...I believe the Bandits lost once in two years in grade, to BLC. And the Badgers haven't lost in the grade in two years, except for the losses to the Bandits. After that the Outlaws have played the Badgers the toughest. This doesn't include when the teams have played up, in grade competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay...I believe the Bandits lost once in two years in grade, to BLC. And the Badgers haven't lost in the grade in two years, except for the losses to the Bandits. After that the Outlaws have played the Badgers the toughest. This doesn't include when the teams have played up, in grade competition.

yaaaaaawwwnnnn sleep sleep

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits only loss was to 2022 BLC the 2023 BLC would be 4th best team on LI. Bandits have never lost a game on grade some good games but never a loss

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits only loss was to 2022 BLC the 2023 BLC would be 4th best team on LI. Bandits have never lost a game on grade some good games but never a loss

congratulations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know how many Bandits are committed to D1 colleges yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
none yet but you could bet that many will be D1 commits by early HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The epitome of delusions of grandeur.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just threw up in my mouth. You can't be serious? There are already talks in place to replace two defenders and an attackman. Hope that's not your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023/2024 breaking news! Commack and Bellmore/Southshore thunder CHEAT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha...half of those kids will be burnt out on lacrosse in 3-4 years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't SS Thunder a travel team? Why were they even at Elwood? Shame on the tournament organizers. They should have known that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impossible..... They practice for 3 hours 3 days per week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is commack and south shore thunder playing this weekend at Blatant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impossible..... They practice for 3 hours 3 days per week.

I wonder how many hour/days they practice math and science? Gonna need that to get into this lax colleges

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't SS Thunder a travel team? Why were they even at Elwood? Shame on the tournament organizers. They should have known that.

2023 travel, weren't at Elwood
2024/25 100% Bellmore PAL team...played Elwood

Get your facts straight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They call themselves Bellmore/Merrick. My boy played for them, we don't live in those towns! Cheats! Cheats that aren't even good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts straight

2023 is travel, with Igloo and Honey Badgers thrown in if there are no conflicts. Greenwich Warriors played Elwood and they're a travel team. That's OK, though? Trust me, I know that Huntington had ringers play for them, Plainedge had ringers play for them and Happaugue had an extra. You can't trust anyone. I don't understand it and never will. How can you take pride in a win (or loss, as most of the teams mentioned did) if you're bringing in kids that you didn't coach and sitting kids that you did? If nothing else, those coaches are teaching the kids at a very early age that it's ok to win at any cost. It's shameful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is it ok for travel kids to play for their town?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is it ok for travel kids to play for their town?

Of course it is. As long as it's their town and grade. That was not the case at Elwood.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course. If travel kids didn't play on their town teams. Town teams would consist of 5 players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thunder is but not Commack. Doesn't matter though. Bayport is going to run away with that one anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is commack and south shore thunder playing this weekend at Blatant?

No. Sachem North, Sachem South, Bayport, Huntington, CSH and HVLAX (who is this?).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so not 1--- 2023 Bellmore kids played for the 2024/25 team?
if ONE kid from the 2023 Town of Bellmore played on the 2024/25 Bellmore team--you cheated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So basically your saying everyone at Elwood cheated. Can anyone tell us who the only honest team was. I'm betting they lost in the championship.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Get your facts straight

2023 is travel, with Igloo and Honey Badgers thrown in if there are no conflicts. Greenwich Warriors played Elwood and they're a travel team. That's OK, though? Trust me, I know that Huntington had ringers play for them, Plainedge had ringers play for them and Happaugue had an extra. You can't trust anyone. I don't understand it and never will. How can you take pride in a win (or loss, as most of the teams mentioned did) if you're bringing in kids that you didn't coach and sitting kids that you did? If nothing else, those coaches are teaching the kids at a very early age that it's ok to win at any cost. It's shameful.

As the coach of the Plainedge team, I'll take the "ringer" comment as a compliment! We have several boys that are developing in to great lacrosse players and great young men! All of the boys except for one that played this past weekend has been coached by me since K or 1st grade! We asked one player to come and play for us because we had several boys back out at the last minute to go to soccer Cup games. The guest player was there to let my regular players get a breather when needed and was not even one of my top players on the field. We played 3 games with only 3 subs and the championship game with just 1 sub against Greenwich that combined their two teams for the game. The boys played very well this past weekend and they work very hard in practice to get their skills better each week! I even called the tournament directors and asked if I could bring a guest player as we had been in danger of not being able to field a complete team at one point. They told me no problem, I could of grabbed a ringer, but I didn't, I grabbed a player that a couple of our kids are friends with and asked if he could help out.

Oh yeah, by the way that guest player is a 3rd grader from Plainedge!

"Anonymous" check your facts before you throw out BS and take away from the hard work of 8,9, and 10 year olds. I coach kids so they can grow on and off the field. My self and my assistant coaches take great pride in how we coach our boys and the growth they have shown. We have a great group of boys that enjoy playing together and we play throughout the year in winter leagues and play as many tournaments as our schedules allow.

We actually don't subscribe to that win at all costs mentality, as last year I pulled our team off the field in a championship game because the game was getting out of control, with the other team taking cheap shots at players off ball and the ref had lost control of the game!

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HVLAX is Huntington Village

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
plainedge coach- why are you playing in PAL Div 3 out of 4 instead of the first or second division for the 4th grade team. Do you think that's fair for the other developing teams in D3? Just saying.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
plainedge coach- why are you playing in PAL Div 3 out of 4 instead of the first or second division for the 4th grade team. Do you think that's fair for the other developing teams in D3? Just saying.....

Someone needs to get a life...just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge should be in division 1 if they have 4 to 5 travel players. Kudos to your coaching and development. Job well done! No athlete should ever play down an age bracket unless players are missing and you cannot continue play and its okay with the opposing team. Even then, this is still technically wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Maniac

Get your facts straight

As the coach of the Plainedge team, I'll take the "ringer" comment as a compliment! We have several boys that are developing in to great lacrosse players and great young men! All of the boys except for one that played this past weekend has been coached by me since K or 1st grade! We asked one player to come and play for us because we had several boys back out at the last minute to go to soccer Cup games. The guest player was there to let my regular players get a breather when needed and was not even one of my top players on the field. We played 3 games with only 3 subs and the championship game with just 1 sub against Greenwich that combined their two teams for the game. The boys played very well this past weekend and they work very hard in practice to get their skills better each week! I even called the tournament directors and asked if I could bring a guest player as we had been in danger of not being able to field a complete team at one point. They told me no problem, I could of grabbed a ringer, but I didn't, I grabbed a player that a couple of our kids are friends with and asked if he could help out.

Oh yeah, by the way that guest player is a 3rd grader from Plainedge!

"Anonymous" check your facts before you throw out BS and take away from the hard work of 8,9, and 10 year olds. I coach kids so they can grow on and off the field. My self and my assistant coaches take great pride in how we coach our boys and the growth they have shown. We have a great group of boys that enjoy playing together and we play throughout the year in winter leagues and play as many tournaments as our schedules allow.

We actually don't subscribe to that win at all costs mentality, as last year I pulled our team off the field in a championship game because the game was getting out of control, with the other team taking cheap shots at players off ball and the ref had lost control of the game!

Thanks

Complete BS. Your "guest player", your "Plainedge 3rd grader" is on my nephew's 5th grade SYAG (Sachem) PAL team. My brother helps coach the team and saw him there. You're full of crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge has a great team. They should be playing the A division. Its not an insult but that's why divisions are based on level of play. Since PAL doesn't card players like soccer its tough to tell who is what age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really. Funny the Thunder goalie didn't look like he was in 2nd or 3rd grade and don't believe he's from Bellmore either. Hmmmm. How's that again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge has a great team. They should be playing the A division. Its not an insult but that's why divisions are based on level of play. Since PAL doesn't card players like soccer its tough to tell who is what age.

Maybe they're cheating in PAL too

Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard