BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You seem very angry. First off, singling out and bashing the coaches' kids is just wrong. They are kids for Gods sake. Secondly, the team now just sits back and watches MC's favorites rack up goals against 5th grade competition. Its not rocket science. Take one kid and have him carry the team until his arms fall off. How long can that last? Or until someone ELSE pays MC for that extra home tutoring and then HE becomes the chosen one. The team lost the feeling of a team.

Thats not true. They are much better than they were last year. I saw them play this weekend and last season - they move the ball well in the offensive end and in transition and get scoring from a number of kids and now have a defensive coach that gets in their Dmen's grills. Very impressed by their level of play and their IQs. BTW their goalie this weekend was a 5th grader.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem very angry. First off, singling out and bashing the coaches' kids is just wrong. They are kids for Gods sake. Secondly, the team now just sits back and watches MC's favorites rack up goals against 5th grade competition. Its not rocket science. Take one kid and have him carry the team until his arms fall off. How long can that last? Or until someone ELSE pays MC for that extra home tutoring and then HE becomes the chosen one. The team lost the feeling of a team.

Thats not true. They are much better than they were last year. I saw them play this weekend and last season - they move the ball well in the offensive end and in transition and get scoring from a number of kids and now have a defensive coach that gets in their Dmen's grills. Very impressed by their level of play and their IQs. BTW their goalie this weekend was a 5th grader.

And one of the teams they beat was a fifth grade team. so it all evens out. the style of coaching varies from club to club. this one happens to use the star players much more than the rest during games, it hurts and helps at different times, but you can't beat the workouts and conditioning, which is what matters the most at this level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And one of the teams they beat was a fifth grade team. so it all evens out. the style of coaching varies from club to club. this one happens to use the star players much more than the rest during games, it hurts and helps at different times, but you can't beat the workouts and conditioning, which is what matters the most at this level.

Who made the 5th grade team play in the 6th grade bracket. They've been doing that for years and beat most of the 6th grade teams anyway. The express team is much better than it was last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone bashed your kid you should of confronted them.
Not accuse a dad coach would hurt your son
When he has a boy the same age. No one would believe as a dad
You would let an adult bash your kid and not say anything.

Looks like two totally different views here. One is the team
Was so messed up MC had to take over. The other is they used to be a team
But now that MC is invovled it's not.
Do you think MC would join a good team just to save them from some unhappy parents or join a team
He knows has potential to pull off the wins ?
Do you think he would coach a team that had no potential?
He wants the win end of story.
I think MC has a lot on his plate and if things where running smooth he would not have to step in and would still get the credit. As for approaching a coach, depends. I have friends whos like 6 foot 4 and massive with little fat on him. Yeah, he can get in anybody's grill and fear of him gets coaches to get in line. But for a guy whos small, you make a big stink and your kid gets even less playing time. What can you do ? Take legal action ? YOu know what they did on that team ? They rode the season out and then went on to play on other A teams. There kid son the B team last year that should have been on the A team. I a guessing they wanted no part of the A team. Last year that A teams numbers where light. So MC had a problem with good players not wanting to be on that team. Several years ago the coaches where sending out emails saying " hey lets worry about playing time when we get home,lets just win this weekend" because so many parents where irate. My friends kid left that team and I literally got calls from two other teams directors who knew me and knew the kid played on my kids town team to see if I could put in a good word with his father and that they wanted him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line...the 2021 wolves are a great team, with great kids, great coaches, and great parents. Every team evolves and this one is in an excellent place heading in a very good direction. You will hear no complaints from kids or parents that are actually a part of this team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah and at least one middie was a 7th grader, your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who knows that? point is for an early season tournament they look like theyre moving in the right direction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would Igloo 2021 ever try to play Crush 2020? I would like to see that game.

New [lacrosse] teams can NOT play against kids a year older, shouldn't ever happen, can't ever happen. That is just cheating, how ridiculous being forced to play against a kid that is a year older. Just not fair for little johnny to play against BIG JOHNNY. [lacrosse], those kids are 3/4 of an inch taller and outweighs my boy by 4 pounds. You just talking cray cray now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like such a bully - the bigger dad would of
Forced the coaches to play their kid more.
Go to a B team and have your kid be first string.
Your are the parent who makes their own kid feel not good enough.
The A team isn't for every parent but it would of probably be to much for you to admit your kids a B player. Sad it's not all about the kid being happy,
And not about the dads ego.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No the 3 idiots made him feel like he 's not a A player
Like most kids that left playing and having fun.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aww, did he not get his cookies and milk too? Poor thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As long as he has a late birthday then he is eligible no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like such a bully - the bigger dad would of
Forced the coaches to play their kid more.
Go to a B team and have your kid be first string.
Your are the parent who makes their own kid feel not good enough.
The A team isn't for every parent but it would of probably be to much for you to admit your kids a B player. Sad it's not all about the kid being happy,
And not about the dads ego.
My kid is a B player. I was simply talking about interactions I have seen before between coaches and dads. It was friends kid who was on that team and after leaving he was immediately pursued and ended up starting for another A team. By the way, there is nothing wrong with being second string on an A team unless of course the second string NEVER plays. Those guys put 3 kids on attack, made every other offense player a middy. How do yo have 4 middy lines and expect kids to play ? Please, everybody knows what those guys did, discussions about playing time are common amongst parents and over the last few years i have heard " you know what the 2021 Wolverines do " more then once

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For whoever is talking about the Wolverines the same kids played they did not change the lines for defense middies or attack. The only thing they did was have 4 fifth-grade there so if you don't know what you're talking about just keep your mouth shut!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know for a fact they changed the lines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where talking about the past and what forced a coaching change. Not what happened this year
For whoever is talking about the Wolverines the same kids played they did not change the lines for defense middies or attack. The only thing they did was have 4 fifth-grade there so if you don't know what you're talking about just keep your mouth shut!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not if you are representing your team as 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line...the 2021 wolves are a great team, with great kids, great coaches, and great parents. Every team evolves and this one is in an excellent place heading in a very good direction. You will hear no complaints from kids or parents that are actually a part of this team.

Thank you and I would concur. Things are solid with the wolves and getting better each weekend. Kids, parents, coaches all seem pretty happy where things are right now with the team. It should be a great season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get ready, every practice you will see a new helmet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not if you are representing your team as 2021

Maybe he was the opposite of a hold back, maybe he was a spring ahead?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really FANTASTIC Showcase for the 2015 Mid Atlantic Madness Tourney!

Great way to match up top notch mid Atlantic teams with excellent LI teams before their respective summer seasons begin.

2021- This is a really great opportunity for rising LI teams like ICON Orange and Outlaws Black. The invite came after Igloo and Wolverines were forced out due to date change.

No matter what any of you crack pipes say- both of the two newly invited LI teams are in the mix for top 4-7 of the best LI teams in 2021 year. We will see this summer for sure. Team LI and Legacy Blue Knights are the only other club teams that could crack the top 7 for now. That assumes we can agree that Igloo Black Ice, Team 91 Orange amd Express Wolverines are the top 3. Fact is- ICON and Outlaws are closing the gap and both should fare well next weekend and benefit tremendously from playing the Sons, Bethesda and Hawks.

This gives some of the other top LI teams a chance to compete early on against the top tier mid atlantic -Rising Sons and Bethesda Blue. The Sons amd Bethesda provide excellent matchups for ICON and Outlaws and I bet the games turn out to be excellent. . The Annapolis Hawks won plenty of championships with the team they apparently are submitting. BBL Elite is a great Nj team but lost to those LI teams last year in several tourneys. Still- they are an Elite team - collected from several NJ areas.

It's gonna be another great tourney and every team can learn from the top talent and make adjustments in time for the LAX season.

Hopefully the weather plays out more like spring.

Line up at 2021 has changed because of the date shift. Although the same teams were invited a few now could not make 4/18 work. Here is the lineup.
2020: Sons, Crabs, Loonies, Express, Legacy, fl$
2021: Sons, Bethesda, Hawks, Icon, Outlaws, BBL

2020 Division- Long Island teams will play Sons, Crabs and Loonies

Looking forward to hearing about these games! Going to be good competition and a solid way to measure a teams strength and weaknesses so they can prepare and strengthen before summer tournament season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many would agree that top Long Island teams numbers four and five are going to this tournament but not the best. In no order Igloo , Express and 91 are top three. As for numbers 4 and 5 Icon was just beat by Express who was using a 5th grade goalie. I was surprised on how good the Outlaws looked recently and we all know they added some new players this year and kept the core kids together and are playing well and have been able to compete with top talent. Many would also agree that Team Long Island is in the mix for top 6. Legacy may not belong. When they have the Express players they could challenge for a top 6 place but we all have seen this past weekend what they are without Express kids playing for them. This mid Atlantic Tourney should be fun but it would have been nice if the top 3 Long Island teams were going.
Really FANTASTIC Showcase for the 2015 Mid Atlantic Madness Tourney!

Great way to match up top notch mid Atlantic teams with excellent LI teams before their respective summer seasons begin.

2021- This is a really great opportunity for rising LI teams like ICON Orange and Outlaws Black. The invite came after Igloo and Wolverines were forced out due to date change.

No matter what any of you crack pipes say- both of the two newly invited LI teams are in the mix for top 4-7 of the best LI teams in 2021 year. We will see this summer for sure. Team LI and Legacy Blue Knights are the only other club teams that could crack the top 7 for now. That assumes we can agree that Igloo Black Ice, Team 91 Orange amd Express Wolverines are the top 3. Fact is- ICON and Outlaws are closing the gap and both should fare well next weekend and benefit tremendously from playing the Sons, Bethesda and Hawks.

This gives some of the other top LI teams a chance to compete early on against the top tier mid atlantic -Rising Sons and Bethesda Blue. The Sons amd Bethesda provide excellent matchups for ICON and Outlaws and I bet the games turn out to be excellent. . The Annapolis Hawks won plenty of championships with the team they apparently are submitting. BBL Elite is a great Nj team but lost to those LI teams last year in several tourneys. Still- they are an Elite team - collected from several NJ areas.

It's gonna be another great tourney and every team can learn from the top talent and make adjustments in time for the LAX season.

Hopefully the weather plays out more like spring.

Line up at 2021 has changed because of the date shift. Although the same teams were invited a few now could not make 4/18 work. Here is the lineup.
2020: Sons, Crabs, Loonies, Express, Legacy, fl$
2021: Sons, Bethesda, Hawks, Icon, Outlaws, BBL

2020 Division- Long Island teams will play Sons, Crabs and Loonies

Looking forward to hearing about these games! Going to be good competition and a solid way to measure a teams strength and weaknesses so they can prepare and strengthen before summer tournament season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2021 may have used a 5th G goalie but
They also played many 7 th G players that made a big difference
In a 7-5 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you surprised, MC IS A LOW LIFE.WITH O INTEGRITY.HE WILL KEEP BRING PLAYERS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All players on express are age appropriate for the 2021 team. They used a 5th grade goalie, 5th grade defenseman, and were missing 2 starting defenseman. Let's check DOBs. We are all good. Hope to see u guys again with a full team. Love to see what the final will be then. Icon is a very good team but not beating Express with the team they have. And rumor has it Icon will lose their best middie next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is an ongoing debate involving LI lacrosse. Most people feel as though a 2021 team should be represented by players graduating in the year 2021. A 7th grader even with a late birthday still graduates in 2020. That is why many out of state programs use age based teams.

What I find rather comical about your post is that you stress you had a 5th grade goalie several times but then indicate that the team is AGE appropriate as if you are trying to hide the fact that you have 7th grade players.

If you really think about it a 5th grader with an early birthday can be 11 as most 6th graders currently are. So in order for your statement to be relevant you need to pick what side of the fence you fall on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you surprised, MC IS A LOW LIFE.WITH O INTEGRITY.HE WILL KEEP BRING PLAYERS.

no 7th graders on the team. many parents especially those who have older kids have held their younger kids back when they started kindergarten. I heard one coach from our town team say when his youngest was born in September he knew right then and there he was going to school a year later. I have no idea of the birthdates on the team but they are all sixth graders. last weekend's games had a few kids from the 2022 team but not from the 2020 team. And yes if players are good, he will keep bringing players. btw, so does every other top club out there. I know some kids that have played for 3 different clubs already and they haven't left elementary school yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about the year of graduation, the only thing anyone should care about is the correct age players, playing in the correct age bracket. You will see in a few years when your teams start playing against the MD and Philly holdbacks.

Then you will change your opinion and be glad to play against kids the same age rather than kids that graduate the same year but in fact are one year older...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about the year of graduation, the only thing anyone should care about is the correct age players, playing in the correct age bracket. You will see in a few years when your teams start playing against the MD and Philly holdbacks.

Then you will change your opinion and be glad to play against kids the same age rather than kids that graduate the same year but in fact are one year older...

where have you been? it's based on graduating year not age. I don't agree with it but it is how the game is being played right now. there are holdbacks here too and the numbers are growing rapidly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It does not matter if the Wolves had 5th,4th or even 3rd grade replacements this past weekend because only the top 12 kids play most of the time in games. The second half of the team plays very little if at all. We have not seen that policy change with the coaching change. Would like to see where the Wolves would rank if the Wolves shared playing time like a few of the other 4 teams in the top 5.

no 7th graders on the team. many parents especially those who have older kids have held their younger kids back when they started kindergarten. I heard one coach from our town team say when his youngest was born in September he knew right then and there he was going to school a year later. I have no idea of the birthdates on the team but they are all sixth graders. last weekend's games had a few kids from the 2022 team but not from the 2020 team. And yes if players are good, he will keep bringing players. btw, so does every other top club out there. I know some kids that have played for 3 different clubs already and they haven't left elementary school yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who coaches the wolves?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which other top teams have shared playing time in a close game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have fun going on long trips, and watching your kid stand on side lines

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Are you surprised, MC IS A LOW LIFE.WITH O INTEGRITY.HE WILL KEEP BRING PLAYERS.

no 7th graders on the team. many parents especially those who have older kids have held their younger kids back when they started kindergarten. I heard one coach from our town team say when his youngest was born in September he knew right then and there he was going to school a year later. I have no idea of the birthdates on the team but they are all sixth graders. last weekend's games had a few kids from the 2022 team but not from the 2020 team. And yes if players are good, he will keep bringing players. btw, so does every other top club out there. I know some kids that have played for 3 different clubs already and they haven't left elementary school yet. [/quote

Never said they brought players said you have 7th graders on your team and that is a fact. If there isn't an issue don't deny it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC is going to win tournaments over the summer, so if you are not a starter your kid will hardly see the field, if you are not playing now get off the ship while u can.the only people that like him are the starters, everyone else he treats like bleep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, Do you think that MC has any clothes on underneath that weird Burt Reynold's robe he wears on the sidelines? Just sayin'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, Do you think that MC has any clothes on underneath that weird Burt Reynold's robe he wears on the sidelines? Just sayin'

only a warped mind would think of that. Just sayin'. There are plenty of teams you can go start on. Some of us are looking at the big picture. Not just living in the moment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Are you surprised, MC IS A LOW LIFE.WITH O INTEGRITY.HE WILL KEEP BRING PLAYERS.

no 7th graders on the team. many parents especially those who have older kids have held their younger kids back when they started kindergarten. I heard one coach from our town team say when his youngest was born in September he knew right then and there he was going to school a year later. I have no idea of the birthdates on the team but they are all sixth graders. last weekend's games had a few kids from the 2022 team but not from the 2020 team. And yes if players are good, he will keep bringing players. btw, so does every other top club out there. I know some kids that have played for 3 different clubs already and they haven't left elementary school yet. [/quote

Never said they brought players said you have 7th graders on your team and that is a fact. If there isn't an issue don't deny it

no 7th graders. Sorry. Come up with a better one. That is getting old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC is going to win tournaments over the summer, so if you are not a starter your kid will hardly see the field, if you are not playing now get off the ship while u can.the only people that like him are the starters, everyone else he treats like bleep.

show me a top club that doesn't do that.

Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard