BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 144 of 144 1 2 142 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NY woman told other team they don't belong at that table as it was reserved for another team, and then it turned into, "Oh, we don't belong because of our skin!?". Typical outrage victim response and paint the white woman as a racist. Express was right to not even acknowledge the race baiting. WYSL on the other hand did the woke thing and condemned it despite it being 100% their fault for terrible planning for the banquet that caused the whole issue. Move on.

Um...OK Karen....multiple sources see it a different way. Typical white privilege talking here.

Hope your outrage doesn't keep you awake at night. You're a headache!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NY woman told other team they don't belong at that table as it was reserved for another team, and then it turned into, "Oh, we don't belong because of our skin!?". Typical outrage victim response and paint the white woman as a racist. Express was right to not even acknowledge the race baiting. WYSL on the other hand did the woke thing and condemned it despite it being 100% their fault for terrible planning for the banquet that caused the whole issue. Move on.

Um...OK Karen....multiple sources see it a different way. Typical white privilege talking here.

Who’s the racist now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But seriously, if you think she’s a “Karen”? Then, don’t you think she would have said “you don’t belong here” meaning “at the table” to anyone other than Express people it was reserved for!? I think she would have lashed out at anyone other than Express team that was sitting there? Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But seriously, if you think she’s a “Karen”? Then, don’t you think she would have said “you don’t belong here” meaning “at the table” to anyone other than Express people it was reserved for!? I think she would have lashed out at anyone other than Express team that was sitting there? Just saying

I agree, it is likely less a race thing, more a bossy donk thing. Its just that it was said to the wrong person and most definitely the lady could have been more diplomatic. She didnt think or care about what she was saying , how it could be construed and by whom. She confronted the wrong one. Play notIntelligent games get notIntelligent prizes. I mean nobody likes bossy jerks, also y she is being destroyed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on this we got the full spectrum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, it is likely less a race thing, more a bossy donk thing. Its just that it was said to the wrong person and most definitely the lady could have been more diplomatic. She didnt think or care about what she was saying , how it could be construed and by whom. She confronted the wrong one. Play notIntelligent games get notIntelligent prizes. I mean nobody likes bossy jerks, also y she is being destroyed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on this we got the full spectrum.

You keep taking what you've read on social media as gospel. The truth is not what you believe it to be. Keep giving on here and headache with your unintelligent BS though.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You keep taking what you've read on social media as gospel. The truth is not what you believe it to be. Keep giving on here and headache with your unintelligent BS though.

Another take on this … The lady was wrong and being obnoxious and how she spoke. From how it sounds… I really think she would have talked to the pope like that if he was in her sons seat!! So, don’t believe it was racial!

Also, the son should not feel any repercussions from the team or people regarding this!!! He is not at fault!!! Many kids have really dense parents! Kids should not suffer from their parents actions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recommendation: stop replying to this thread. Let’s cancel cancel culture and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recommendation: stop replying to this thread. Let’s cancel cancel culture and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasnt this like 1000 years ago? Move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasnt this like 1000 years ago? Move on

Four months ago.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s just so funny how every club has its nay sayers. I will say one thing with Express my son has fun and likes his teammates and the parents are pleasant to be around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s just so funny how every club has its nay sayers. I will say one thing with Express my son has fun and likes his teammates and the parents are pleasant to be around.

I can find pleasant parents and fun teammates for a whole lot less money!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations , then move on and go do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations , then move on and go do it.

Really, for whole lot less. Most of the discount clubs fold

Like Reply Quote
Page 144 of 144 1 2 142 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard