BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 55 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My point exactly. Not a town team but a club team. Make up your minds, 32. Keep doing and saying whatever is most convenient for you whenever it is most convenient for you

But what's your point as it pertains to 2022 team. You seem bitter and misguided,

my point is pertaining to the Syosset Shootout this past Saturday. What is so hard to understand??? I am not bitter or misguided- just don't get how a club team tries to pan themselves off as a town team and then boasts about winning. Not that hard to understand. When they do well in a town tourney they claim to be a town team. When they don't do well in a club tourney, they claim to be a town team. NOT a town team.

If every kid on a team is from the same town then they are a town team. They may play all year around and in leagues and tournaments besides the spring PAL team but they have every right to enter town tournaments. Most of the good lax towns have their team playing all year around and enter tournaments and leagues throughout the year. Some of them have their kids only playing for their town team. Some of them have their kids playing for club teams also. Manhasset enters some town tournaments and some tournament that are mostly for clubs. There is nothing wrong with that because all there players are from Manhasset. The only club team they lost was Smash and no one made the town team excuse. Smash is by far the best 2022 team and there is no shame losing to them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else hear about MC selling Express to 91? I heard this last night from someone with direct access to both parties. This is not a rumor or some BS. This is the truth. MC is almost 70 years old and getting out of the game.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
REALLY!?!?!?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC is not near 70. More like near 60. Do you even know the man?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 trying to corner the LI market. 100% believe it.
Its true.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else hear about MC selling Express to 91? I heard this last night from someone with direct access to both parties. This is not a rumor or some BS. This is the truth. MC is almost 70 years old and getting out of the game.

Business is business. If indeed it was for sale, my thought would be that the Madlax's, 3d's, or Crabs of the world would pay a multiple of what 91 would be willing to pay. With the ties to the Catholics, existing revenue stream and access to this market, it makes for a big number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not a rumor or BS but I think this is the best forum to share my anonymous breaking news?

Keep us posted!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

70??? Not even 60 yet!! You have direct access to made up stories! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not a rumor or BS but I think this is the best forum to share my anonymous breaking news?

Keep us posted!

direct access to both parties. let me guess. Tom Hagen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep us posted!

Hey, maybe the 91 guys realized how good Express 2022 has gotten. Now 91 is hearing footsteps, so they offer to buy Express! Pure genius.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a conversation, I didn't know jackasses could talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a conversation, I didn't know jackasses could talk.

you're talking aren't you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to say, not so fast!pretty much every 91 team dominates Express easily. With the exception of the Turtles, who never were an actual Express team, as you had to be invited to play. 91 has the hands down,strongest teams at every level. That could explain why express could be ready to combine. Don't really like the idea, but as the top players continue to gravitate towards 91, it will be hard for the other organizations to compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to say, not so fast!pretty much every 91 team dominates Express easily. With the exception of the Turtles, who never were an actual Express team, as you had to be invited to play. 91 has the hands down,strongest teams at every level. That could explain why express could be ready to combine. Don't really like the idea, but as the top players continue to gravitate towards 91, it will be hard for the other organizations to compete.

Hey donkey, this might be tough to hear but neither give a flying f about relative lax comparisons. This is about business which I get you don't understand. Let the investment bankers handle it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey donkey, this might be tough to hear but neither give a flying f about relative lax comparisons. This is about business which I get you don't understand. Let the investment bankers handle it.

If you believe this one I will tell you another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you first hand this is all BS. Express is NOT selling. Just stop it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point exactly. Not a town team but a club team. Make up your minds, 32. Keep doing and saying whatever is most convenient for you whenever it is most convenient for you

But what's your point as it pertains to 2022 team. You seem bitter and misguided,

my point is pertaining to the Syosset Shootout this past Saturday. What is so hard to understand??? I am not bitter or misguided- just don't get how a club team tries to pan themselves off as a town team and then boasts about winning. Not that hard to understand. When they do well in a town tourney they claim to be a town team. When they don't do well in a club tourney, they claim to be a town team. NOT a town team.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in both scenarios you say that 32 is a town team, what's your point now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC = Navy AA in '77, '78, '79

So, if he was 22 in '79- he's likely not even 60 yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC was a holdback...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in both scenarios you say that 32 is a town team, what's your point now?

Would be curious to see how many other teams in that tournament where not pure teams? It is a holiday weekend tournament, I wonder if even a Syosset team that played wasn't 100% pure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. And sometimes a Town Team is just a town team. I know it's tough for some people in PW to get their heads wrapped around that, so I'll go slow this time...every kid on 32-2022 is from Manhasset. Ergo, a town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then he looks like crap!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 dad- go to bed.maybe too much scotch after you got off the train. Put it to rest. Stop being so defensive and go polish your loafers. They are all scuffed up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's rephrase that- how about a supposedly great club team which happens to have all kids from Manhasset (and rather large ones) on it almost got beat by a Port Washington town team. That game was the first time the town team has played together since last spring. So yes, up yours. Why do I have to keep telling you people to go and polish your loafers????

Question, wasn't this a town team tournament? How about we leave the suppositions aside and just say it was a good game and congratulate ALL of the kids for playing so well?!

A lot of towns and not distinguishing between their PAL and travel team. they are entering the travel teams in town tournaments even it it's really a club team.

A lot of towns start dividing their PAL teams up by talent in 5th grade. So some of the better town teams will play in both travel and town tournaments. I see nothing wrong with this.

no one said there was anything wrong with it per se. just another edge everyone vying for. someone said wasn't that a town tournament? It gets quite confusing after awhile because the teams are touting each other as both. after a town tournament if a team wins against a club team everyone jumps all over it. I'm simply stating in some towns there is no distinction. the teams entering town tournaments who have a legitimate travel program or have kids on top club teams as well will have an advantage without a doubt. how many top club team helmets do you see at town tournaments. the number is growing larger every year.

So are you penalizing a boy who plays on a travel team and also plays for his town in a town tournament? Do you not want him to wear his travel helmet during town events? I doubt there are many towns out there that forbid players from wearing a non-town helmet when participating on a town team. That would be silly.

Our town teams aren't allowed to wear any travel gear. Town game the kids have to wear town gear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 dad- go to bed.maybe too much scotch after you got off the train. Put it to rest. Stop being so defensive and go polish your loafers. They are all scuffed up.

we don't polish our own loafers...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you're a pompous [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you're a pompous [lacrosse]

don't hate the player...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

isn't the correct phrase go home and get your shine box? What's with the loafers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Smash look this year?

Who cares?

They played up at the Shamrock and went 1-2. Lost to the Express and Icon and beat Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Smash look this year?

Who cares?

They played up at the Shamrock and went 1-2. Lost to the Express and Icon and beat Legacy.

Funny that you never hear about weekends like that from the Smash-mouth parents...but if they would've gone 3-0 or 2-1, boy would this page have been lit up with braggadocious comments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smash is a great team , but this is the year a 2022 long island team will beat them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend Express we will beat United next up is Smash!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny! They had trouble with fl$!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trouble beating fl$?
I guess you weren't at that game then bc we beat them at least 13-2 if I remember correctly maybe even 15-2.
Know your facts before post something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know the scores in the super A division from Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend Express we will beat United next up is Smash!

Sadly for you, this would probably be the highlight of your year. Your son, on the other hand, probably could care less.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trouble beating fl$?
I guess you weren't at that game then bc we beat them at least 13-2 if I remember correctly maybe even 15-2.
Know your facts before post something.

Honestly, it was not an evenly matched game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhasset over Harborfields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhasset over Harborfields.

GC over Kings Park

Page 38 of 55 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard