BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A- Bandits will beat every 2023 and a few 2022 teams depending on the roster that day

B- Badgers will never beat the Bandits, will beat C and D 2023 teams and will never beat a solid 2022 team

C- Igloo, 91

D- Everyone else

Badgers went to Maryland and beat a Bethesda Lacrosse Club team who had not lost a game in 3 years and who beat the Bandits in Baltimore the year before. Bandits and Badgers are evenly matched with talent this year. Their games will be battles. No other 4th grade teams come close.

Wow I didn't know BLC went undefeated as kindergartners and first and second graders. Pretty amazing. not easy to do

Agree. great success for a good club.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A- Bandits will beat every 2023 and a few 2022 teams depending on the roster that day

B- Badgers will never beat the Bandits, will beat C and D 2023 teams and will never beat a solid 2022 team

C- Igloo, 91

D- Everyone else

Badgers went to Maryland and beat a Bethesda Lacrosse Club team who had not lost a game in 3 years and who beat the Bandits in Baltimore the year before. Bandits and Badgers are evenly matched with talent this year. Their games will be battles. No other 4th grade teams come close.

Wow I didn't know BLC went undefeated as kindergartners and first and second graders. Pretty amazing. not easy to do

wait, there/s travel lacrosse for kindergarteners?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Bandits lost to the BLC 2022 team the 2023 team did not play them= Bandits or Badgers competitively at all. I agree the Bandits and Badgers are ahead of the pack but speaking honestly the Bandits are leading the pack probably by a 4/5 goal margin.
Now BLC go back to the Maryland thread and convince them you are good. What tournaments are the Bandits attending this summer? Would like to see how many times we would get to play them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C- Igloo, 91

D- Everyone else

I don't know some of those kindergarten wins were a little suspect. I heard they had a few hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C- Igloo, 91

D- Everyone else

I don't know some of those kindergarten wins were a little suspect. I heard they had a few hold backs.

Yeah, I saw one of the 4th graders driving to the game. "Man", I said to myself.... that kid has a beard!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah and I heard they already have a handful of D1 commits !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack is only a 3rd grade team on paper. No competition there at all. They have played up all fall in every tourney they have been too. Stop the hate. Except for the Bandits and Badgers this team will give every team at the 4th grade level a run. Not that hard to believe that boys who are a grade below the 4th graders are be able to play with them. Team is legit, give the hate a rest.

They will give 2023 B teams (except 91's) a run, absolutely. The teams listed earlier are all of that club's A teams. Wolfpack would lose to all of them. Is Wolfpack going to play up in B divisions this year again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack is only a 3rd grade team on paper. No competition there at all. They have played up all fall in every tourney they have been too. Stop the hate. Except for the Bandits and Badgers this team will give every team at the 4th grade level a run. Not that hard to believe that boys who are a grade below the 4th graders are be able to play with them. Team is legit, give the hate a rest.

They will give 2023 B teams (except 91's) a run, absolutely. The teams listed earlier are all of that club's A teams. Wolfpack would lose to all of them. Is Wolfpack going to play up in B divisions this year again?

Legacy will be at JDRF. Maybe Wolfpack will play in the A division. If not, you should probably just go away permanently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone sent their boy to Hofstra camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone sent their boy to Hofstra camp?

It's the first year for Tierney's camp. Most kids go to Millon because they like to sleep overnight.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hofstra camp was last year also. Heard good things except for issue with traffic and getting there at night . I think session was at 5 or 6 pm. Sent my son to the younger Millon camp and definitely won't be going back. I guess the older ones are better. We were out in the hot sun for 4days . Medics or college kids sat passed out under tree oblivious .Bathroom was across the parking lot . All of the high profile athletes would stop by our group for 10 minutes and coach b would ask them about course load at college . Forgetting the audience was 8 years old and also some of the coaches were incoming freshman. So we learned nothing from miles jones or any other player. Then somewhere around day 3 Millon showed up and spent 10 minutes showing all 50 kids how to throw . Something all of them learned from their dads way before they got there. Again this was the youngest level but was extremely disappointing .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wolfpack a better team than warriors. Especially this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who cares you loser!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who cares you loser!!!!

"Team is legit". LOL, what a [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please ask the Wolfpack coach to play up in the next tournament so they can play the Warriors and we don't have to hear about this anymore.

User
User
Just curious. Have these teams ever played each other? Also, how old are they?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please ask the Wolfpack coach to play up in the next tournament so they can play the Warriors and we don't have to hear about this anymore.

Careful what you wish for. Warriors aren't united and were generally embarrassing towards the end of last year. A weak fall tourney win doesn't mean much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Careful what you wish for. Warriors aren't united and were generally embarrassing towards the end of last year. A weak fall tourney win doesn't mean much.

Please provide the basis for writing that a team was 'generally embarrassing towards the end of last year'. I think it's generally embarrassing that someone would write that about a group of 8 and 9 year olds. Since you know so much about their record, you should correct yourself and reference their 2 Fall tourney wins, Mr. Youth Lax stalker......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please provide the basis for writing that a team was 'generally embarrassing towards the end of last year'. I think it's generally embarrassing that someone would write that about a group of 8 and 9 year olds. Since you know so much about their record, you should correct yourself and reference their 2 Fall tourney wins, Mr. Youth Lax stalker......

Fall schmall. Saw them get pounded by out.aws at stonybrook. Also saw them get beat up jdrf. They looked worse at the end of the year than the beginning. I get it, it's hard for the b teams to keep good players. Nobody wants to be on a b team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall schmall. Saw them get pounded by out.aws at stonybrook. Also saw them get beat up jdrf. They looked worse at the end of the year than the beginning. I get it, it's hard for the b teams to keep good players. Nobody wants to be on a b team[/quote]

9 Year old boys having fun playing lacrosse with their friends. The only embarrassment is you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

That's the insane part. Warriors are 4th grade and Wolfpack is 3rd. These kids are still wetting the bed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are both 91 teams and coaches are close friends that have coached together. Maybe they don't want to stir the pot like some of the parents here. I am sure that if they really wanted to play each other, a simple phone call would be all it would take. Good luck to both teams this season. Lets all give it a rest and support these boys and let them enjoy their experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the insane part. Warriors are 4th grade and Wolfpack is 3rd. These kids are still wetting the bed.

Really the insane part is they are both 91 teams.... Show some support for your organization- Parents are the ones who give 91 a bad name not the kids!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really the insane part is they are both 91 teams.... Show some support for your organization- Parents are the ones who give 91 a bad name not the kids!!!

It is not all the parents- it is one or two- same for other teams and other clubs. We do not like the boasting and chest thumping, any better than any one else. Wish everyone would let the kids play and not be so critical of them, nor, boastful. Games are just games and teams change over time. If your kid is on an elite team as a younger player, I can guarantee you that team will change many times over before they even hit 8th grade. You say it will not, but it happens every time, just ask some families with older kids. Looking forward to the beginning of the lax season- hopefully with no snow and better temps!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are teams doing this spring/summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Empire
Honey badgers
?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Empire
Honey badgers
?

Has Empire played the Hurricanes yet? Just curious since its the same owner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Empire
Honey badgers
?

Has Empite beat the Honey Badgers yet? Also, didn't they just lose to the Warriors? A little quick to rank them in 2nd place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Empire
Honey badgers
?

Has Empite beat the Honey Badgers yet? Also, didn't they just lose to the Warriors? A little quick to rank them in 2nd place.

Wow. Talk about someone looking to start some stuff. My son plays for Empire Green. I think we're a good team with a promising future. It's a little early for rankings, though. The Honey Badgers are still a ways away from us. And yes, we just lost a great game to the Warriors. We beat them once, but they responded when it mattered. I think we should all be looking forward to a very fun and competitive season! Good luck to all Empire, 91, Express, Legacy, Outlaws, Icon, Hurricanes and any other club I may have missed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Empire
Honey badgers
?

That is hysterical. Empire sucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Empire
Honey badgers
?

Didn't honey boo boo sneak past igloo recently by 1 goal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sure hope not, Honey Boo Boo, should be passing Igloo by 10 goals plus!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo Sucks even more than Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo Sucks even more than Empire.

Maybe so but honey boo boo won by 1 goal in the last 30 seconds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They tied until last 10 seconds of the game. Probably the only time ever Express parents were silent on BOTC ! They were not happy considering they practice 3 days a week and had a handful of tournaments under their belt. Lax season will be interesting for sure. There are a lot of very good teams out there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They tied until last 10 seconds of the game. Probably the only time ever Express parents were silent on BOTC ! They were not happy considering they practice 3 days a week and had a handful of tournaments under their belt. Lax season will be interesting for sure. There are a lot of very good teams out there!

Igloo won't even score next game. C team at best. Bandits are king of the Hill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if they are a C team looks like Express is right there too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Honey Badgers beat Empire 8-4 in Championship game at Mitchel Field. This game was right before the winter and right after tryouts. Again I think it was the same team because they played in Empire pennies and have a good defense but offensively. No points on the board with a lot of possession time. As for the Warriors this weekend they lost to Empire 4-2 first game. They tied in Championship game and then won in a Braveheart. Rank then how you want

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Honey Badgers beat Empire 8-4 in Championship game at Mitchel Field. This game was right before the winter and right after tryouts. Again I think it was the same team because they played in Empire pennies and have a good defense but offensively. No points on the board with a lot of possession time. As for the Warriors this weekend they lost to Empire 4-2 first game. They tied in Championship game and then won in a Braveheart. Rank then how you want

Empire will NEVER beat the Badgers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire will NEVER beat the Badgers

Whooooooo caaaaares???? Let the season play out.

Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard