BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 55 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is at Syosset?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I guess your son didn't make any team. Don't be mad. It's ok. Igloo and express parents are very happy. And some of your GC boys play for both. I think we are to at 20k now. And have 40 on the roster. NOT!!!! Stop stirring the pot and tryout for a real team next year. Oh I forgot, your son didn't make it. So bash away at Express and Igloo. By the way, we all have money for their college funds and going on vacation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. I guess your son didn't make any team. Don't be mad. It's ok. Igloo and express parents are very happy. And some of your GC boys play for both. I think we are to at 20k now. And have 40 on the roster. NOT!!!! Stop stirring the pot and tryout for a real team next year. Oh I forgot, your son didn't make it. So bash away at Express and Igloo. By the way, we all have money for their college funds and going on vacation.

Why is GC getting bashed here? The previous poster just stated that a town team, GC, beat Express during the fall, that's it. And yes, some of the boys who didn't make the GC A team decided to tryout and play for other elite travel teams on the Island as they should. It's all good in my book.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Former Igloo/GC parent. Tuition is under 3k at Express and the instruction is excellent. Not just a bunch of middle aged men running on their "legacy"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset beat a surprisingly good Port Washington team 7-4 in a battle of in un eatens in the finals. Farmingdale and Syosset each ended up 2-0-1 and missed the finals when they tied 7-7.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprisingly?? Up yours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question is will smash ever play express?
Express has beat everyone now: igloo, TLI, outlaws. United is in hiding.
Let's see them play.

Express needs to beat the Bandits first.

Bandits will lose to the Badgers this year for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's rephrase that- how about a supposedly great club team which happens to have all kids from Manhasset (and rather large ones) on it almost got beat by a Port Washington town team. That game was the first time the town team has played together since last spring. So yes, up yours. Why do I have to keep telling you people to go and polish your loafers????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see them play.

Yea I'm sure , hopefully your not driving

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any other results from the Syosset Shootout?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprisingly?? Up yours.

Up yours? Keep it classy PW. The poster stated that the team was good. Surprisingly .... maybe because he hadn't seem them play before?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see them play.

I totally agree with you. They will battle this year. Badgers got alot better. Bandits not so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is this Bandits /Badgers bulls**t on 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn't agree more. Can't these post's be edited out of this thread?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see them play.

I totally agree with you. They will battle this year. Badgers got alot better. Bandits not so much.

Bob, please go back to the 2023 board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bandit Badger thing is a superiority complex thing by the badgers. Badgers record vs Bandits is 0 fer. Beat them once and you can talk a little. Or beat them once and be quiet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout you open a bandit and badgers soap opera in the 2023 thread where it belongs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is nothing worse than a parent leaving a team to join a perceived better team after accepting a sot on that team. As a parent what kind of lesson are you teaching your kid and as a coach why would you want a kid and parents that have those set of values. I have seen it a few times and it's lowest of the low for parents and coaches. Have some dignity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's rephrase that- how about a supposedly great club team which happens to have all kids from Manhasset (and rather large ones) on it almost got beat by a Port Washington town team. That game was the first time the town team has played together since last spring. So yes, up yours. Why do I have to keep telling you people to go and polish your loafers????

Question, wasn't this a town team tournament? How about we leave the suppositions aside and just say it was a good game and congratulate ALL of the kids for playing so well?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Question, wasn't this a town team tournament? How about we leave the suppositions aside and just say it was a good game and congratulate ALL of the kids for playing so well?!

A lot of towns and not distinguishing between their PAL and travel team. they are entering the travel teams in town tournaments even it it's really a club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of towns and not distinguishing between their PAL and travel team. they are entering the travel teams in town tournaments even it it's really a club team.

A lot of towns start dividing their PAL teams up by talent in 5th grade. So some of the better town teams will play in both travel and town tournaments. I see nothing wrong with this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of towns start dividing their PAL teams up by talent in 5th grade. So some of the better town teams will play in both travel and town tournaments. I see nothing wrong with this.

no one said there was anything wrong with it per se. just another edge everyone vying for. someone said wasn't that a town tournament? It gets quite confusing after awhile because the teams are touting each other as both. after a town tournament if a team wins against a club team everyone jumps all over it. I'm simply stating in some towns there is no distinction. the teams entering town tournaments who have a legitimate travel program or have kids on top club teams as well will have an advantage without a doubt. how many top club team helmets do you see at town tournaments. the number is growing larger every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no one said there was anything wrong with it per se. just another edge everyone vying for. someone said wasn't that a town tournament? It gets quite confusing after awhile because the teams are touting each other as both. after a town tournament if a team wins against a club team everyone jumps all over it. I'm simply stating in some towns there is no distinction. the teams entering town tournaments who have a legitimate travel program or have kids on top club teams as well will have an advantage without a doubt. how many top club team helmets do you see at town tournaments. the number is growing larger every year.

But if a town team is good enough to compete at a travel/club team level, shouldn't that be considered a good thing? Seems like the original poster thinks otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So are you penalizing a boy who plays on a travel team and also plays for his town in a town tournament? Do you not want him to wear his travel helmet during town events? I doubt there are many towns out there that forbid players from wearing a non-town helmet when participating on a town team. That would be silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So are you penalizing a boy who plays on a travel team and also plays for his town in a town tournament? Do you not want him to wear his travel helmet during town events? I doubt there are many towns out there that forbid players from wearing a non-town helmet when participating on a town team. That would be silly.

I said nothing of the sort. read it again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But if a town team is good enough to compete at a travel/club team level, shouldn't that be considered a good thing? Seems like the original poster thinks otherwise.

that is a good thing as long as they don't brag they are JUST a town team and they beat a CLUB team which is what is starting to happen. just play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the problem here is when you have a club team that is playing in a town tornament and they are saying they're a town team and acting like they are town team when they are not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any club kids on Port Washington?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the problem here is when you have a club team that is playing in a town tornament and they are saying they're a town team and acting like they are town team when they are not

If every kid on a team is from the same town, goes to the same schools, etc, does that make it a town team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because Bandits have a former affiliation with Express 2022.

Couldn't agree more. Can't these post's be edited out of this thread?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the problem is with the parents. If all of the kids of a particular team are from the same town, they are a town team. If said team has the ability to compete at a high level in both town and travel tournaments, the boys should be applauded.

Stop pounding chest when your team wins and stop whining when your team loses. It's annoying and embarrassing.

Let the boys play and applaud both sides, regardless of the outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If every kid on a team is from the same town, goes to the same schools, etc, does that make it a town team?

you do not have to be from Manhasset to play on 32. I know this for a fact. They are a club team and not a town team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you do not have to be from Manhasset to play on 32. I know this for a fact. They are a club team and not a town team

You're correct, in high school they allow kids from other towns. Not correct for 2022 though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see them play.

Bob, please go back to the 2023 board.

Nah. I like it here. Badgers Rock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout you open a bandit and badgers soap opera in the 2023 thread where it belongs?

No good story lines in the 2022 thread. The whole grade sucks. Bandits Rule baby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point exactly. Not a town team but a club team. Make up your minds, 32. Keep doing and saying whatever is most convenient for you whenever it is most convenient for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point exactly. Not a town team but a club team. Make up your minds, 32. Keep doing and saying whatever is most convenient for you whenever it is most convenient for you

But what's your point as it pertains to 2022 team. You seem bitter and misguided,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But what's your point as it pertains to 2022 team. You seem bitter and misguided,

my point is pertaining to the Syosset Shootout this past Saturday. What is so hard to understand??? I am not bitter or misguided- just don't get how a club team tries to pan themselves off as a town team and then boasts about winning. Not that hard to understand. When they do well in a town tourney they claim to be a town team. When they don't do well in a club tourney, they claim to be a town team. NOT a town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Smash look this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered