BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 55 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
word is lots of unhappy parents. Coach caters to only a few and they receive the majority of the playing time. Lots of dough to sit the bench. But what did you expect with a 30 player roster.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u talking about the A Team or B Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
word is lots of unhappy parents. Coach caters to only a few and they receive the majority of the playing time. Lots of dough to sit the bench. But what did you expect with a 30 player roster.

I hope you're not referring to the Express. As a parent, the coaching is top notch, the practices have been regular throughout, they are less than 23 kids on the team, and as a parent of a kid who isn't a starter the playing time is very balanced. Very happy with the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way more than 23 kids, you're not fooling anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't really call either Express team an "A" Team. The real question is Are you talking about the B Team or C Team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tool..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't really call either Express team an "A" Team. The real question is Are you talking about the B Team or C Team?

Clearly your kid got cut.

Last edited by America's Game; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't say a lot of unhappy parents but there is definitely some dissension in the ranks. If there are 30 on the roster, they must be hiding the kids somewhere because that is just not the case so far. That was thrown around during tryouts too that the team was already picked and there will be 30 on the roster. I think if people knew that was not the case tryouts would have been different. Don't believe everything you read on here. It's mostly speculation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you're right... Express team 1 beat Igloo tonight. And we only had all 22 players there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express crushed Igloo tonight. Should have won by 5+ goals, igloo had one of their coaches refing and he called it one sided. Express had probably 10 additional good looks at goal. No doubt express is the team to beat but for smash and closing in on them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They did..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ref thing is stupid comment. Why do all lax people blame the ref.?Express missed the cage 5'plus times , not TBs fault.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smoked!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question is will smash ever play express?
Express has beat everyone now: igloo, TLI, outlaws. United is in hiding.
Let's see them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see them play.

Express needs to beat the Bandits first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express parents don't get crazy it was a spring scrimmage will see what happens when game really counts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express crushed Igloo tonight. Should have won by 5+ goals, igloo had one of their coaches refing and he called it one sided. Express had probably 10 additional good looks at goal. No doubt express is the team to beat but for smash and closing in on them.

looks like you flew home just to type this up! Get over yourself buddy. it was a scrimmage - thats exactly what you people said when Igloo beat you in the scrimmage in the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo also beat u over the winter so keep talking ,see u soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing. Express parents always quick to this site to brag about their wins but when they lose or win by the skin of their teeth there is not a word about the game on here. Classy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see them play.

Express needs to beat the Bandits first.

Bandits probably 2nd best at 2022 level behind Smash.

What was score of Express-Igloo game? Just shows that things change from year to year and parents shouldn't get all crazy about rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't get carried away. Bandits are great 2023 team. Without JS helping them out bandits lose by 5 goals to express. Great game last night with express vs igloo. Great play all around. And for the guy who keeps saying express has 30 players on the roster is ridiculous. They have 22 players. Summer tourneys are gonna be exciting. That's when it really counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't get carried away. Bandits are great 2023 team. Without JS helping them out bandits lose by 5 goals to express. Great game last night with express vs igloo. Great play all around. And for the guy who keeps saying express has 30 players on the roster is ridiculous. They have 22 players. Summer tourneys are gonna be exciting. That's when it really counts.

"Counts" for what? Only thing it "counts" for is dads (and moms) coming on her to brag about how their kid's team did. What counts for 11 years olds is whether the kid is having fun and getting better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Counts" for what? Only thing it "counts" for is dads (and moms) coming on her to brag about how their kid's team did. What counts for 11 years olds is whether the kid is having fun and getting better.

Has nothing to do with JS. It's the hold backs. If I held my kids back, their team would kick butt also!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a great game with 3 ties and 3 lead changes that could have went either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a great game with 3 ties and 3 lead changes that could have went either way.

no one crushed anyone last night but it does put Express back in the game. they were the ones being bashed as a B team. it's kind of childish going back and forth about who wins and loses. don't underestimate any of the teams. the 2022 team has come a long way since the Bandits game in a very short time. it's pretty impressive. but there is a lot of work to be done. good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What town teams are playing Koehler?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost to Garden City in the fall. Please stop saying Express is good. They are an average A team. Igloo is also in the same boat as Express. Parents I hope your happy paying $3500 plus for an avg team. In July when you go over all the money u spent for your son playing lax it will come out to 7k minimum. Would be nice to put that in your kids college fund or a tutor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost to Garden City in the fall. Please stop saying Express is good. They are an average A team. Igloo is also in the same boat as Express. Parents I hope your happy paying $3500 plus for an avg team. In July when you go over all the money u spent for your son playing lax it will come out to 7k minimum. Would be nice to put that in your kids college fund or a tutor

Could be you're from GC? Maybe a former Igloo parent? Either way, mind your own business when it comes to mother people's money. We are very happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be you're from GC? Maybe a former Igloo parent? Either way, mind your own business when it comes to mother people's money. We are very happy.

$7K is a lot to spend on 5th grade lax. Most D1 yearly scholarships are less than that per player these days. I agree, put some of that towards a tutor and focus on an academic scholarship. The percentages are much greater on receiving one of these than for lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry about us. Check the roster. Most are heading to private school where acedemics IS the priority. Lax is an added bonus. Last I checked garden city doesn't forego lax for tutors. I'm pretty sure you can afford both. Things are looking up we went from a B team to an average A team in less than a year. Not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad you are happy on a so called ELITE lax team. Both Express and Igloo are overrated. 7k to play lax is silly. Go on a vacation with your family. That is money well spent. Best thing Igloo did was hire Cromwell. Express parent will someone ask MC how many kids are on his team now. One parent on that team told me 26. That is insane

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry about us. Check the roster. Most are heading to private school where acedemics IS the priority. Lax is an added bonus. Last I checked garden city doesn't forego lax for tutors. I'm pretty sure you can afford both. Things are looking up we went from a B team to an average A team in less than a year. Not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one ever said anything about what school the boys will go to for academics. It sad that you have to play for Express to go to one of the 3 catholic schools where the head coaches all OWN Express. doesn't seem to me that lax is an added bonus when you have to kiss a coaches butt, play for him,pay him and then it will be easier to get into these catholic institutions. Tutors and parents helping their children with their school work, not sucking up to MC and crew.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad you are happy on a so called ELITE lax team. Both Express and Igloo are overrated. 7k to play lax is silly. Go on a vacation with your family. That is money well spent. Best thing Igloo did was hire Cromwell. Express parent will someone ask MC how many kids are on his team now. One parent on that team told me 26. That is insane

Believe it or not we go on vacation too. Stop reaching. If you were that happy you wouldn't have to throw stones. The rosters will fluctuate on all teams. That is the nature of the beast. There hasn't been close to 26 at any tournament. Do what is best for you. Again stop worrying about us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never worried about you. Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it, oh well too bad. Stay off this site if you don't like opinions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one ever said anything about what school the boys will go to for academics. It sad that you have to play for Express to go to one of the 3 catholic schools where the head coaches all OWN Express. doesn't seem to me that lax is an added bonus when you have to kiss a coaches butt, play for him,pay him and then it will be easier to get into these catholic institutions. Tutors and parents helping their children with their school work, not sucking up to MC and crew.

I hate to break it to you but unfortunately, sucking up or maybe just having some humility is how the ultimate game is played in all arenas. Many parents are not happy having to do all of the above but are willing to do it for their kid. Again, do what is best for your kid. Sometimes it's not always what you think is best for you. Oh, and the added bonus is for our kids. We are the ones sacrificing and trying to get them the best opportunities we can. And someone did intimate we should think about academics first. Yes, of course, we do.
Is the system fair, no. But give me one that truly is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never worried about you. Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it, oh well too bad. Stay off this site if you don't like opinions

I'm sorry. correction. You are worried about you by trying to make us feel like we are all suckers. Sorry I'm just defending your attack on our choices. the point of this site is to discuss lax issues. telling me to stay off site is a childish thing to say. you obviously have strong animosity against certain clubs. maybe you should stay off the site for a while and calm down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of this bantering back and forth would be happening if parents would just stop running on here and posting "we won". Especially, since you may lose the next time out. Come on, people. Our boys have so much more opportunity than we ever had. these games are not about us, they are about them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 has a bunch of talented boys. Can't wait to see them play this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of this bantering back and forth would be happening if parents would just stop running on here and posting "we won". Especially, since you may lose the next time out. Come on, people. Our boys have so much more opportunity than we ever had. these games are not about us, they are about them.

So true. We had our time. Now it's their turn.

Page 36 of 55 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard