BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic Madness rescheduled for 4/18

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually- I was a Barracuda parent and your comment is not true.
the 2021 Outlaws black did turn over quite a few players but appears to have kept their core in place. They apper bigger and faster.
You say you're an ICON parent and you watched the Outlaws last year as an average team. Well we played them 3 times last year and went 1-2. They also beat Crush and destroyed 91 white. They will play Heat and Wolvines very tight this year. And don't forget the strong island saints. They played great last year too.

As for OutlawsBlack- They lost 6-4 early this year outdoors to the Wolverines in champ game. Both have stellar goalies.
They beat Barracudas - no joke - 18-5 (something crazy) indoor a few weeks ago.
A few days later, They lost in scrimmage to Wolverines outdoors 13-8 -- Outlaws without their goalie I was told.

Point is - there are at least 5-6 Talented teams in LI that can cause trouble for anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
the 2021 Outlaws black did turn over quite a few players but appears to have kept their core in place. They apper bigger and faster.
You say you're an ICON parent and you watched the Outlaws last year as an average team. Well we played them 3 times last year and went 1-2. They also beat Crush and destroyed 91 white. They will play Heat and Wolvines very tight this year. And don't forget the strong island saints. They played great last year too.

As for OutlawsBlack- They lost 6-4 early this year outdoors to the Wolverines in champ game. Both have stellar goalies.
A few days later, They lost in scrimmage to Wolverines outdoors 13-8 -- Outlaws without their goalie I was told.

Point is - there are at least 5-6 Talented teams in LI that can cause trouble for anyone.

Crush??? The 2020, 7th grade team? Absolutely not correct. Did you mean 2022 Smash? Or the 2023 Bandits?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you sure this is 2021 and what Icon team do you think you went 1-2. I don't normally get involved but outlaws never beat icon orange so let's clear that up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you referring to icon orange? The outlaws never beat them so let's clear that up

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year every team adds some new players making them better. Outlaws are a very good team but not on the level of 91s A team. Igloo the Wolves, Icon, Legacy of TLI . That they beat a team a year younger and a B team is not exactly shaking the pillars of heaven. I thought there goalie was okay , made some tough saves against us but then let a few easy ones go in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u kidding me. Outlaws 2021 scrimmaged express 2021 A and lost 13-2. Could of been alot worse. Igloo is the best from last year. Express is very good. Keep dreaming if u think outlaws is going to be competitive with the top teams. We're u watching the same game. They scored 2 goals at end of scrimmage. Go play in B tourneys. Outlaw parents are nuts. Keep thinking they can play with top teams. What a joke. 13-8. That score never happened. Maybe in your dreams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw goalie is a stellar goalie?That is ridiculous. To compare him to express goalie is a joke. We will see what outlaws do in summer tourneys. Lol. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u kidding me. Outlaws 2021 scrimmaged express 2021 A and lost 13-2. Could of been alot worse. Igloo is the best from last year. Express is very good. Keep dreaming if u think outlaws is going to be competitive with the top teams. We're u watching the same game. They scored 2 goals at end of scrimmage. Go play in B tourneys. Outlaw parents are nuts. Keep thinking they can play with top teams. What a joke. 13-8. That score never happened. Maybe in your dreams.

Are we talking about kids or adults here, I hope a kid posted this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw goalie is a stellar goalie?That is ridiculous. To compare him to express goalie is a joke. We will see what outlaws do in summer tourneys. Lol. Good luck to all.

I do believe we have singled out somebody here big brother.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes sorry- it was Smash. Point is- the Outlaws were a whole lot better than that Icon parent stated without real reference. We played them a few times so we'd know. I just find it bizarre random cheap shots are made on kids.
Igloo, 91 Orange seem to be consensus faves. Fine. - but ti sure would help if they payed other LI teams more often.
The top tier continues with the Wolverines - Icon, Leagcy Blue Knights, Outlaws Black and Team Long Island A, and SI Saints.
Anyone of these teams has a chance to compete. I'm sure more could be added and should.
If they continue to play together -you never know in a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TLI U11 team that supposed to be so good do they play 2021 or 2022 bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Random cheap shots ? Somebdoy posted the player was "STELLAR: so expect a response, The top 3 teams have stopped playing so much on the Island because how many times do you want to crush the same teams ? They are out seeking better competition , as they should . Despite playing numerous times, which one of the following teams has OB EVER beat 91A WOlverines, Igloo, Legacy, Icon , TLI ? I am sure they are better then Empire , fl$ and Jesters, If you invited the top 5 LI teams, OB does not get an invite,
Yes sorry- it was Smash. Point is- the Outlaws were a whole lot better than that Icon parent stated without real reference. We played them a few times so we'd know. I just find it bizarre random cheap shots are made on kids.
Igloo, 91 Orange seem to be consensus faves. Fine. - but ti sure would help if they payed other LI teams more often.
The top tier continues with the Wolverines - Icon, Leagcy Blue Knights, Outlaws Black and Team Long Island A, and SI Saints.
Anyone of these teams has a chance to compete. I'm sure more could be added and should.
If they continue to play together -you never know in a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear people cry about this all the time. They go by US LAx age rules. So while they may have a few kids a grade above theres a 90% chance the opposing team has kids the same age who do to late birthday of Oct Nov where held back, SIx of one, half dozen of the other.
The TLI U11 team that supposed to be so good do they play 2021 or 2022 bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you seem to have your facts, teams and/or grades confused . Never played nor would they come within 25 goals of 2020 7th grade Crush. Sorry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you seem to have your facts, teams and/or grades confused . Never played nor would they come within 25 goals of 2020 7th grade Crush. Sorry

Relax Crush Mommy, they were talking about Smash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a good watch! I don't care who you are, it has a little of all of us in it. Hope the link works.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3NEQdqA48Y?autoplay=1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going to have to jump in here and comment that actually Outlaws Black played our Wolves to a 6-4 game outside just a few months ago and it was a goalie showdown. Very competitive. I think Outlaws also played a 9-8 game against the Legacy blue knights in Legacy tourney. I know they played my nephews Team LI in a final over the summer and that game was actually decent too but Team LI won. Other than that- Outlaws haven't played igloo 2021 or Icon right?

Have to correct you though. The Outlaw goalie we saw was NOT the same we played last fall apparently. Heard from outlaw parent- that that goalie from fall wasn't there for our scrimmage but is on team. He played that scrimmage against Cudas that was like a lot to a little last month.
So pretty sure they will play us tough this spring/summer and doubt they are really that far behind the top 3. I don't think they will play us as close to 6-4 again but hey, you never know. Until then, still think top 3 teams are Wolves, Igloo (first team) and 91 Smellina. Then a nice group of 5 or so A teams behind us. Good luck to all.

Every year every team adds some new players making them better. Outlaws are a very good team but not on the level of 91s A team. Igloo the Wolves, Icon, Legacy of TLI . That they beat a team a year younger and a B team is not exactly shaking the pillars of heaven. I thought there goalie was okay , made some tough saves against us but then let a few easy ones go in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 2021 teams will need to go through Igloo first. Team 91 second and then it's a scramble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hands down Igloo is the best team. The team has been together for awhile other teams are not there yet.
All 2021 teams will need to go through Igloo first. Team 91 second and then it's a scramble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its comical how defensive people get about their position on the top. You should be honored that others want to take your crown. When they have it you have something to be upset about. Tell your son to Keep working and keep the crown. Everyone else wants to be in your son's spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all cray cray

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would Igloo 2021 ever try to play Crush 2020? I would like to see that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you out of your mind? Igloo couldn't play with most 2020's now. Crush would score 30 goals in a regulation game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy there Crush daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy there Crush daddy.

Crush don't do Easy to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Line up at 2021 has changed because of the date shift. Although the same teams were invited a few now could not make 4/18 work. Here is the lineup.
2020: Sons, Crabs, Loonies, Express, Legacy, fl$
2021: Sons, Bethesda, Hawks, Icon, Outlaws, BBL

2020 Division- Long Island teams will play Sons, Crabs and Loonies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Line up at 2021 has changed because of the date shift. Although the same teams were invited a few now could not make 4/18 work. Here is the lineup.
2020: Sons, Crabs, Loonies, Express, Legacy, fl$
2021: Sons, Bethesda, Hawks, Icon, Outlaws, BBL

2020 Division- Long Island teams will play Sons, Crabs and Loonies

Looking forward to hearing about these games! Going to be good competition and a solid way to measure a teams strength and weaknesses so they can prepare and strengthen before summer tournament season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone want to see that massacre different level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea why Igloo backed out of this one? Could it be they're scared of the Sons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is team 91 heat 2021 second if they lost to express wolves last 5 out 6 matches? Really and Legacy blue knights got smacked today 13-2 by the wolves @ shamrock!!! Igloo and wolves are tops!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is team 91 heat 2021 second if they lost to express wolves last 5 out 6 matches? Really and Legacy blue knights got smacked today 13-2 by the wolves @ shamrock!!! Igloo and wolves are tops!!!

Obviously they didn't yesterday, but do the wolves players still play for legacy? They had 4-5 overlap this past fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 wolves are dong better without the 3 Stooges coaching them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like your a little jealous,
That the team looks good.
I bet you would never have the nerve to
Speak up like a man and discuss your obvious
Issue with them.

I know these coaches from pal and saw them
Coaching with MC on Saturday. They have always
been very positive with my son.
Wolves were always a strong team.
Can't a team just practice hard and improve?

Bashing a coach anonomosly is such a coward.
Either speak up or move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like your a little jealous,
That the team looks good.
I bet you would never have the nerve to
Speak up like a man and discuss your obvious
Issue with them.

I know these coaches from pal and saw them
Coaching with MC on Saturday. They have always
been very positive with my son.
Wolves were always a strong team.
Can't a team just practice hard and improve?

Bashing a coach anonomosly is such a coward.
Either speak up or move on

The fact that MC had to step in speaks volumes. Everybody knows what the coaches did. Its not a secret

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it's not a secret what the team has become now. Give the ball to one kid and let him run through the entire team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth one coaches kid started on D, now no way, one started on attack now he is lucky to be on the team. I am sure you are one of the losers that follow them around all day and kissed their [lacrosse].please if they played the best kids they would still be coaching the team.TRUTH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem very angry. First off, singling out and bashing the coaches' kids is just wrong. They are kids for Gods sake. Secondly, the team now just sits back and watches MC's favorites rack up goals against 5th grade competition. Its not rocket science. Take one kid and have him carry the team until his arms fall off. How long can that last? Or until someone ELSE pays MC for that extra home tutoring and then HE becomes the chosen one. The team lost the feeling of a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they can bash my kid that's ok? Second are you saying the team was better with the other 3 coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone bashed your kid you should of confronted them.
Not accuse a dad coach would hurt your son
When he has a boy the same age. No one would believe as a dad
You would let an adult bash your kid and not say anything.

Looks like two totally different views here. One is the team
Was so messed up MC had to take over. The other is they used to be a team
But now that MC is invovled it's not.
Do you think MC would join a good team just to save them from some unhappy parents or join a team
He knows has potential to pull off the wins ?
Do you think he would coach a team that had no potential?
He wants the win end of story.

Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard