BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
there are a number of towns, big towns, that just put out 1 team for pal -- 3 village, long beach come to mind. those teams are traditionally always strong and wind up beating up on the 3-4 equal teams per grade gc, manhasset and csh would put forth. this was a major reason why the Select division was created. so teams could competitively play those towns that do that--and what happened- some of those town dodged the select league and opted to stay in D2...total joke...

Total joke if it is true that the reason 3 village only has one team is because it is a tryout team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Video tape them? you're a loser. If you knew anything about PAL its illegal to videotape another team's practice or games. Just continue to video tape the guy next door to you taking a shower guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, your sister wears a mullet in her underwear. Shame we'll never see the intensity in sports that the 80's brought. The way i was coached in that era turned me into the adult I am today. Now a days the mommy's and daddy's writing emails and crying to board members and coaches are destroying youth sports. Wake up everyone it's still sports. Let the coaches coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a few years ago the executives of the Suffolk PAL Football left after about 8ooo years running the league. There has been big changes there since that happened. Maybe the voices of change can now break through the dictatorship that had developed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah all the good old timers left. Now all the vaginas and women took over. Lets be nice and have consolation games and yay hug everyone. Take the word contact out of the word contact sports. Now all the cry babies go to the meetings and complain waaaaaahhhh i cant move up to the A division we'll get killed but theyre slaughtering teams in the H division. Those were good guys that original PAL group

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Woo said anything about taping another team ? Its about improper behavior from your own coaches. I see I hit a nerve, is somebody bringing in ringers and acting like a lunatic ?
Video tape them? you're a loser. If you knew anything about PAL its illegal to videotape another team's practice or games. Just continue to video tape the guy next door to you taking a shower guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, your sister wears a mullet in her underwear. Shame we'll never see the intensity in sports that the 80's brought. The way i was coached in that era turned me into the adult I am today. Now a days the mommy's and daddy's writing emails and crying to board members and coaches are destroying youth sports. Wake up everyone it's still sports. Let the coaches coach.

Easy there, Al Bundy. What's next, you're going to tell us about your 4 touchdowns in one game at Polk High??

The way you were coached turned you into the adult you are today??? Well, no one likes what you've become. That's why they want things changed. Total meathead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont know any coaches who behave improperly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are hysterical...Good Luck Sachem North at the Shamrock Shootout tomorrow!

Yeah, Sachem North. Good luck at the tournament playing town teams with your select team stacked with out of towners. Even cheating, you're still going to lose because your coaches suck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh You know me?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you! Lets go boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for the record 3 Village does not have a tryout. It is an evaluation. Any kid who wants to play PAL lacrosse has an opportunity to play on a PAL team. Also there are grade levels with multiple teams in them. So who ever is writing about 3 Village doesn't know what is going on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY???? Says who???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem should never have to bring in players with the amount of kids in that district. Pal Lacrosse teams are supposed to be made up of town players only. If the coaches feel the need to bring in other kids to compete then they should start a travel team. Hopefully PAL will start to get involved and start checking rosters and enforce the rules of the league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally I think that it a nice gesture that they allow children that want to play this great game the opportunity to play when their OWN district has a ridiculous set of rules that prohibits them from playing for their town team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you talked about the " win, win, win" mentality. Actually the team you are talking about lost all its better players because of the coaching change for summer ball that you bitched and moaned to get. Went from playing in A division to the C division. From what I understand and have heard through the grapevine, 12-15 players did not come back because of the coaching changed from all your crying!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did they go ? to stack some other town team ? You play for your town team if its in PAL PERIOD. If there is hardship, parents divorced and its easier to play in the other parents town etc. you can get a waiver. WHo gives a crap if your A or C. This is NOT travel ball. There are plenty of other avenues for better players to play.
you talked about the " win, win, win" mentality. Actually the team you are talking about lost all its better players because of the coaching change for summer ball that you bitched and moaned to get. Went from playing in A division to the C division. From what I understand and have heard through the grapevine, 12-15 players did not come back because of the coaching changed from all your crying!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for the record 3 Village does not have a tryout. It is an evaluation. Any kid who wants to play PAL lacrosse has an opportunity to play on a PAL team. Also there are grade levels with multiple teams in them. So who ever is writing about 3 Village doesn't know what is going on
i call schennagins after evals the boys are split into p.al. and in house. every boy does not get to play p.a.l. with 3 village ralph

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I second those shenanigans!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids who quit, wouldn't play for you MIke. It ends up being 5 or 6. Your constant talking about a sport you know nothing about, bored them to death. great job destroying what could have been a good team. The constant negativity , putting kids down behind their backs. Karma is a [lacrosse] and it all comes back. The kids will have fun this year and move on to the MS program next year. Hopefully they can undo the damage that was caused by Charlie and Mike the last 4 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally I think that it a nice gesture that they allow children that want to play this great game the opportunity to play when their OWN district has a ridiculous set of rules that prohibits them from playing for their town team.

It's certainly a "nice gesture" but that's not what the rules state for PAL. Your gonna have to elaborate further on what a rediculous set of rules are exactly for us to feel your pain

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL should cancel games tomorrow now .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know of a shooting clinic going on today? Looking to get out, preferably in Suffolk but will travel. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL should cancel games tomorrow now .

Can't see them playing the games tomorrow, especially on the fields in central and eastern Suffolk. It is not going to warm up fast enough for this stuff to melt in time. If it even does warm up.
We shall see....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are hysterical...Good Luck Sachem North at the Shamrock Shootout tomorrow!

Yeah, Sachem North. Good luck at the tournament playing town teams with your select team stacked with out of towners. Even cheating, you're still going to lose because your coaches suck.

Stop whining Charlie, it's not very ladylike. Your son is more than welcome to play its just you that no one wants on the sideline anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No games. And still no schedules. SCPAL Lax what is going on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Change at the top combined with two weeks of cancelations . Its going to be a rough road and the individual town directors are going to have to take the bull by the horns. Lotsa headaches but with next being off do to Easter it gives them breathing room it get it sorted although I am hearing three towns just made the jump to Nassau PAL, that shoul dput a wrench in it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No games. And still no schedules. SCPAL Lax what is going

If you click a date on the calendar on the right side on the page, it will open a schedule. I found that out by accident.
Website needs some serious updates too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We should do them a favor and all move to Nassau PAL. Its a great time to make a clean break. Create more Suffolk divisions within NCPAL and just let SCPAL die from self inflicted wounds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The suffolk PAL website has not been updated in over 4 years. It really is a shame.

What long island needs is a full travel lacrosse league. Let all these travel teams play a full league schedule, not just tournaments. Soccer has found a way to do it and make money, thats what travel lacrosse is about.

PAL is about teaching the game to the kids, any kid. I do not agree with stacking teams and playing down a division. I coach a C level team. Thats what we are. We are not going looking for kids outside the district. My son has been playing for 5 years and could play on an A or B level team, but we are playing with his friends and classmates, half of them just started last year or this year. It is a shame that some coaches recruit kids from outside their district at the expense of local kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The suffolk PAL website has not been updated in over 4 years. It really is a shame.

The above link IS an updated website. For the first time since 2011, you can see your teams schedule online for the current year.

Progress people

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The above link IS an updated website. For the first time since 2011, you can see your teams schedule online for the current year.

Progress people

Most programs, for whatever reason, have been sending their teams to the old site. I believe this one was a secret to most until it was posted here. Directors only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Progress people

Wow, what a difference one day makes. I hope you keep it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Most programs, for whatever reason, have been sending their teams to the old site. I believe this one was a secret to most until it was posted here. Directors only.

And a BIG thank you goes out to whomever it was who posted it.

I know for a fact my director didn't even know it existed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No problem. It was sent out by my son's team for the first time this year. I assumed that everyone got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you can put the website under the useful links section on bottom right of the main page. Nassau PAL is listed there already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good PAL games this past weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most were cancelled. 3"of snow even on the turf fields.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your director is full of crap as all directors had to add their own home games to that site!!! Every Director created their own log in!!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 31 32
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard