Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Shore2Shore Girls Lacrosse - Free Clinic & Evaluation today!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:46 AM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:45 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:31 AM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:07 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,081
Posts269,278
Members2,199
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 142 of 145 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 145
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #281957 03/25/19 03:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know what time tryouts are for Warrior All American this Sunday? Times are not listed.

Mid-Atlantic Tryout Details

Location: Naval Academy (Main Field)

Date: March 24th

2025-2026: 8:00-9:30
2023-2024: 9:45-11:00
2021-2022: 11:15-12:45
2027-2028:1:00-2:15
All Girls: 2:30-4:00

Money grab don’t waste your time

Absolute money grab for the 2021/2022's. A total of 10 players showed up for this tryout. Not even enough players to create 1 team let alone 2. The organizer should have some integrity and cancelled this tryout. Only 1 tryout was scheduled and they knew full well they will not be able to create a team.


They do not have top create a team from this try out..Players who did go and are good enough will be placed on a team from this region. Integrity? We need this opportunity for kids so they are not sucked into the Under Armor event every year and think that is the only event that matters. Under Armor has teams picked before they even begin and you will rarely see a kid on age get picked. They are all money crabs - every event also relies on walk registration to fulfill there numbers. 21/22 all playing high school ball and I'm sure had practice same day.

Yes, integrity. I have never seen anything like this and that was the consensus among the kids and parents. There's a reason you need to poach kids before Under Armour, because Under Armour is a top notch event.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #281984 03/26/19 06:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know what time tryouts are for Warrior All American this Sunday? Times are not listed.

Mid-Atlantic Tryout Details

Location: Naval Academy (Main Field)

Date: March 24th

2025-2026: 8:00-9:30
2023-2024: 9:45-11:00
2021-2022: 11:15-12:45
2027-2028:1:00-2:15
All Girls: 2:30-4:00

Money grab don’t waste your time

Absolute money grab for the 2021/2022's. A total of 10 players showed up for this tryout. Not even enough players to create 1 team let alone 2. The organizer should have some integrity and cancelled this tryout. Only 1 tryout was scheduled and they knew full well they will not be able to create a team.


They do not have top create a team from this try out..Players who did go and are good enough will be placed on a team from this region. Integrity? We need this opportunity for kids so they are not sucked into the Under Armor event every year and think that is the only event that matters. Under Armor has teams picked before they even begin and you will rarely see a kid on age get picked. They are all money crabs - every event also relies on walk registration to fulfill there numbers. 21/22 all playing high school ball and I'm sure had practice same day.

Yes, integrity. I have never seen anything like this and that was the consensus among the kids and parents. There's a reason you need to poach kids before Under Armour, because Under Armour is a top notch event.


My son who is a 2022 was offered a spot and told he didn't need to go to the tryout. I know of 2 others who had the same deal so I am sure there were even more. FWIW, he has no interest in doing the event.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #282016 03/26/19 11:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it how the above poster mentions "Under Armor has teams picked before they even begin". Apparently Warrior does too, but at least Under Armour has a great turn out, so they can have a true comparison of skill.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #283149 04/12/19 08:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how HOCO handles lightning delays?
Do they cancel the current game?
Or do they keep pushing them all back until another league or sport has the time scheduled?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #283178 04/13/19 07:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know how HOCO handles lightning delays?
Do they cancel the current game?
Or do they keep pushing them all back until another league or sport has the time scheduled?

The current game is cancelled and rescheduled

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #283271 04/15/19 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do they find these referees? Whoever the crew was at Troy Park on Fields 3&4 were horrendous. The county should ask for a refund for those clowns

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #283296 04/15/19 01:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where do they find these referees? Whoever the crew was at Troy Park on Fields 3&4 were horrendous. The county should ask for a refund for those clowns


There is a severe shortage of officials because of both the growth of the sport and also the behavior of the parents and coaches. If you think you can do better then sign up to be an official and give it a go!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #283308 04/15/19 03:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where do they find these referees? Whoever the crew was at Troy Park on Fields 3&4 were horrendous. The county should ask for a refund for those clowns


Go away meathead. It’s youth lacrosse. Your son won’t even be playing in a several years.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #284435 05/06/19 07:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gawd, the new WWW site is awful...

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #284439 05/06/19 08:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gawd, the new WWW site is awful...


Wow, it is horrible, pretty much unusable, old one may have been a little dated but at least it was easy to follow and find a team. Sometimes good enough is just that

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #284442 05/06/19 08:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gawd, the new WWW site is awful...


Epic fail HoCo admin. Are you kidding me? What are you thinking? It’s worse than the MPLL site, and thats embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #284448 05/06/19 09:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gawd, the new WWW site is awful...

You are being too kind.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #284459 05/06/19 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gawd, the new WWW site is awful...

You are being too kind.


It's almost like they said "What's the worst possible website we could put out to the parents and teams" Let's just go with that one.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #284476 05/06/19 01:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gawd, the new WWW site is awful...


Wow, it is horrible, pretty much unusable, old one may have been a little dated but at least it was easy to follow and find a team. Sometimes good enough is just that


It looks like a site I created in my web design class, in 1997

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #284533 05/07/19 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new website is totally a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
Page 142 of 145 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 145
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4