BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 32 1 2 3 4 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats great you took the time to quote the rules. #1 how do you know those kids didnt get an approved release form from their home district. Secondly, if a kid never played youth sports in their home district then your article VI:7 doesnt apply so calm down with the rules quoting. It means nothing. Their kids not 15 year old midgets that were snuck on the team. The t's were crossed and i's were dotted before the season began. Theyre not pro players their skill set is equal to any other experienced player on that team and there's quite a few. So go back to doing what youre doing and stop hurting kids who just want to play no matter where it is you idiot.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, youre replying to the wrong person. I was responding to the same idiot u were when I said stop kissing the varsity coaches *****. He knows who he is thats why he's hiding

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You my friend are the real loser. Citing rules. I thought it was about the kids. Obviously not for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Anonymous or Charlie, you sir are an idiot and the type of parent who have systematically destroyed youth sports as we know it. With the daddy ball and the whining in the stands about why isnt my son who has tow left feet starting quarterback on the football team. You're a tool pal. Be realistic. It's a shame how obsessed you are with this with your written letters about "hired guns" or whatever. You're an idiot. It's youth sports clown....Since when is sachem youth sports governed by Sachem school district or any youth sports program. They're kids clown. Maybe they had a bad experience in their hometown organizations and just want to play lacrosse or football or whatever for sachem. Maybe thier parents are Sachem alum and are familiar with the program or came up through the program and want their kid to play their you moron! Give it a rest and grow up! And there's no way your son plays for that team.

Article VI:7 of the Suffolk PAL Lacrosse Rules:
A player must play for the program in the public school district where the player lives, unless there is prior written approval by both involved directors. If the involved directors do not agree on a player playing outside his school district, the player must play for the program in his school district.

As a football and lacrosse board member from my town, I can state, as fact, that Sachem sports have never notified us when one of our players has tried to play with them. It's really a shame, because they have some outstanding players and parents. Most of the coaches I've met have been respectable gentlemen; however, it appears that the wrong people have been coaching their top teams. They should recognize that children who go to school together, hang out after school and on the weekends together, and see each other socially will always play better together than if a few out of towners are brought in just to win. To the best of my knowledge, they haven't even won while cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Anonymous or Charlie, you sir are an idiot and the type of parent who have systematically destroyed youth sports as we know it. With the daddy ball and the whining in the stands about why isnt my son who has tow left feet starting quarterback on the football team. You're a tool pal. Be realistic. It's a shame how obsessed you are with this with your written letters about "hired guns" or whatever. You're an idiot. It's youth sports clown....Since when is sachem youth sports governed by Sachem school district or any youth sports program. They're kids clown. Maybe they had a bad experience in their hometown organizations and just want to play lacrosse or football or whatever for sachem. Maybe thier parents are Sachem alum and are familiar with the program or came up through the program and want their kid to play their you moron! Give it a rest and grow up! And there's no way your son plays for that team.

Article VI:7 of the Suffolk PAL Lacrosse Rules:
A player must play for the program in the public school district where the player lives, unless there is prior written approval by both involved directors. If the involved directors do not agree on a player playing outside his school district, the player must play for the program in his school district.

Oh yea right....like that rule is followed. let kids play where they want. That rule is there to punish people who want to leave their program and go to another. PAL nonsense

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You my friend are the real loser. Citing rules. I thought it was about the kids. Obviously not for you.

Hiding behind the "it's about the kids"?? Really??? Taking kids from other towns to build a winning team is about fat Sachem trash coaches and their unfounded egos. There are rules for a reason, *****. PAL is about town kids playing together. Because your kid sucks and can't play on a quality winning travel team, doesn't make it ok for a fatass coach like you to cheat to get him a win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just stay away from our lacrosse program and leave us alone. enough is enough. You are not welcome and these tactics only show how overdue it was for you to be removed as the coach. Now we can finally just play lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kids are kids it doesnt matter if they go to school together. matter of fact when i played youth sports in the 80's i didnt go to school with any of my teammates. i was from outside "the district." and it never mattered

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not cheating ******. Cheating is when you dr birth certificates and stuff like that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is about the kids jerk off. Thats why there's why kids who want to play arent turned away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such harsh words. Wonder if this thread will be removed. Where are the mods?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Charlie this is exactly why SSC asked you and your assistant coach to leave and never come back. You were a pathetic loud mouth crazy coach who doesn't know how to talk to or coach the kids.. you are only out for yourself.. everything you say is all lies.... don't be a bitter man just go back to work and find something else to do with your time... loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Charlie U *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this guy's kid any good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats great you took the time to quote the rules. #1 how do you know those kids didnt get an approved release form from their home district. Secondly, if a kid never played youth sports in their home district then your article VI:7 doesnt apply so calm down with the rules quoting. It means nothing. Their kids not 15 year old midgets that were snuck on the team. The t's were crossed and i's were dotted before the season began. Theyre not pro players their skill set is equal to any other experienced player on that team and there's quite a few. So go back to doing what youre doing and stop hurting kids who just want to play no matter where it is you idiot.

Nice twist on the rules! If they never played in their home district that's not at all what it reads. But if they do have the releases from both their home district and sachem then they are allowed to play on that team. I side with the rational people it's for town teams only. There's not many towns that don't have a PAL program.
That is what tournament teams are for or pick up teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kids are kids it doesnt matter if they go to school together. matter of fact when i played youth sports in the 80's i didnt go to school with any of my teammates. i was from outside "the district." and it never mattered

The 80s had a quarter of the amount of teams then there is now. PAL was structured different and rules changed. Time for you to cut the mullet and step into the new millennium

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does any one have the Suffolk PAL schedule. If so can you please post.
-thanks

http://suffolkpal.usl.la

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still here and just sorry to see what I have been saying all along has come to fruition. Instead of addressing the issue people single out and personally attack those who they think brought it up. Did not mean or want to have this wrath headed in any one's direction, but at least the issue is out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

did you district have a program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully you will just go away now. You have done enough damage to our kids and our team and this thread is only further proof of your craziness. It was always about YOU. Things like this remind us all of why we requested to have a new coach put in place. Who goes to this extreme over youth sports? I have never been on this site but felt it was necessary to speak up. We will play and be happy win or lose but we will not have to listen to our kids get verbally demoralized by you and your assistant anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my district takes the 3 village kids who get cut at the tryout for pal.no waiver or release ever produced.coach goes as far as telling opposing teams he has a mixed town team to cover his a... never has a roster ever been asked for or produced in suffolk pal. cant even get coaches to wear i.d badges at games.ralph

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my district takes the 3 village kids who get cut at the tryout for pal.no waiver or release ever produced.coach goes as far as telling opposing teams he has a mixed town team to cover his a... never has a roster ever been asked for or produced in suffolk pal. cant even get coaches to wear i.d badges at games.ralph

A try out for PAL. I thought that was not allowed. I thought the rules stated take any kid who wanted to play, plays. I am fine with making stronger a/b teams (using town players). I believe that is the only way players get better but to not let a child play because they didn't make a cut. or better yet, what about the old don't let travel boys play PAL because they were played travel. Sachem is not the only one.

don't now who Charlie is, but you don't like his good and plenty I take it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A try out for PAL. I thought that was not allowed. I thought the rules stated take any kid who wanted to play, plays. I am fine with making stronger a/b teams (using town players). I believe that is the only way players get better but to not let a child play because they didn't make a cut. or better yet, what about the old don't let travel boys play PAL because they were played travel. Sachem is not the only one.

don't now who Charlie is, but you don't like his good and plenty I take it!

Charlie needs to be quiet now that everyone know his true colors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the actual rule about a player playing up in grade. Why is Suffolk. Pal against it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the actual rule about a player playing up in grade. Why is Suffolk. Pal against it?

There should not be a rule. If there is that's rediculous. Give those better players A chance to stay "in town" in stead of going to and only doing travel. Prep those boys for the progression of HS especially at 5/6th grade. May sound rediculous to you but trust me it will hurt the town or HS down the road.

There are current examples of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could be wrong, but I din't think there's a rule for a player playing up. Obviously there's a rule for a player playing down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Vidoe tape them, send a copy to the Suffolk County cop in charge of PAL and just for kicks send one to Newsday
That is the truth. My child is on that team and I was one of the parents that said something to the board of directors. These coaches were horrible to the kids. It got to the point that many of us couldn't take it and filed a complaint to have him removed. The board responded to our many complaints to ask him not to coach and mow they are determined to do anything they can to make our season miserable.

Do not listen to these lies. The truth is that they were terrible coaches that would scream at the kids for no reason and just had poor communication skills with the kids and parents. The kids didn't want to play for them and everyone knew it. We are happy its over and they are gone.

They want everyone to think that Sachem is terrible but the truth is they are just not nice people and upset that we wanted him to be removed and are much happier for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Vidoe tape them, send a copy to the Suffolk County cop in charge of PAL and just for kicks send one to Newsday
That is the truth. My child is on that team and I was one of the parents that said something to the board of directors. These coaches were horrible to the kids. It got to the point that many of us couldn't take it and filed a complaint to have him removed. The board responded to our many complaints to ask him not to coach and mow they are determined to do anything they can to make our season miserable.

Do not listen to these lies. The truth is that they were terrible coaches that would scream at the kids for no reason and just had poor communication skills with the kids and parents. The kids didn't want to play for them and everyone knew it. We are happy its over and they are gone.

They want everyone to think that Sachem is terrible but the truth is they are just not nice people and upset that we wanted him to be removed and are much happier for it.

to the guy/gal who responded to the post "on top" of the previous post....is it that difficult for you to respond below the post your are referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe this person was referring to last years coaches who have since been removed. At least that's how I understand it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolk is not PAL has no police involvement

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolk is not PAL has no police involvement

Suffolk is definitely PAL. Definitely has police involvement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Suffolk is P.A.L.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are hysterical...Good Luck Sachem North at the Shamrock Shootout tomorrow!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Suffolk is P.A.L.

does the girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this topic is DONE!! We all know who the culprit is and who to blame. Let's have a great season and move on!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If SCPAL actually LOOKED at the rosters OR they issued photo ID (like Football).
ENFORCE your own rules and actually check for waivers. But something tells me this is a can of worms nobody wants to open. If Gongas is really gone maybe the new executives will have an interest in running it like a real program and not a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this topic is DONE!! We all know who the culprit is and who to blame. Let's have a great season and move on!!!

I would not say it is done. Are the people who are running it now there while the last régime was there. if so they need to leave as well. I find it hard to believe one or two people were governing the whole thing. Remember change is always difficult, there will be many things questions both good and bad.

Good luck to those fighting the good fight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are a number of towns, big towns, that just put out 1 team for pal -- 3 village, long beach come to mind. those teams are traditionally always strong and wind up beating up on the 3-4 equal teams per grade gc, manhasset and csh would put forth. this was a major reason why the Select division was created. so teams could competitively play those towns that do that--and what happened- some of those town dodged the select league and opted to stay in D2...total joke...

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 32 1 2 3 4 31 32
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard