TommyM Offline
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

NY
Thread for Nassau Girls.

Top Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

#108113 - 03/25/15 11:12 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: TommyM]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

How about a thread for Suffolk County Girls Lacrosse League (SCGL)?

Top Reply Quote
#108114 - 03/25/15 11:13 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  
TommyM Offline
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

NY
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about a thread for Suffolk County Girls Lacrosse League (SCGL)?

I will make it for you but did you know that a registered user can make new posts. You can actually make your own.

Top Reply Quote
#108294 - 03/26/15 10:06 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: TommyM]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

where is the schedule for Nassau PAL I looked on the website and nothing is posted???

Top Reply Quote
#108300 - 03/26/15 10:28 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

where is the schedule for Nassau PAL I looked on the website and nothing is posted???

Don't think they post it - the league-wise schedule was e-mailed to the Directors, what they forward to their coaches is up to them.

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#156594 - 03/25/16 06:44 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't think they post it - the league-wise schedule was e-mailed to the Directors, what they forward to their coaches is up to them.

Fast forward a year, spring season 2016 kicks off next weekend and still no schedules. Any idea when they will be released?

Top Reply Quote
#156599 - 03/25/16 07:06 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fast forward a year, spring season 2016 kicks off next weekend and still no schedules. Any idea when they will be released?
they should be out sat. Thanks for volunteering on the scheduling committee. You were a big help

Top Reply Quote
#156603 - 03/25/16 07:40 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

they should be out sat. Thanks for volunteering on the scheduling committee. You were a big help

Good to know they let outsiders in now! In the past the fiefdom was run by a select few with zero transparency.

Top Reply Quote
#158165 - 04/05/16 05:23 PM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: TommyM]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

when does PAL in Nassau start for girls? If my town doesn't have a team at her grade, can my daughter play elsewhere and how do we find out? I know it is late but she just decided she wants to start.

Top Reply Quote
#158236 - 04/06/16 07:52 AM Re: GIRLS PAL League Nassau Spring 2015 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

when does PAL in Nassau start for girls? If my town doesn't have a team at her grade, can my daughter play elsewhere and how do we find out? I know it is late but she just decided she wants to start.

Registration with PAL is usually in February, so towns start as early as Nov/Dec to get everything in order. Games start around April 1st, depending on how the calendar falls with Easter. PAL has both single grade divisions and combined, so towns find a fit depending on the number of girls in each grade - your daughter would play up if not combined.

Probably too late for this year, since games already started. I would see what your town offers for the summer and winter - or check out some clinics offered by the travel clubs - and watch for announcements in the fall.

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Image Verification

TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Harding Battle by the Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Andy Forsberg Memorial Lacrosse Tournament
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams