Binghamton Men's Lacrosse Fall Prospect Day Posted Under the Events tab!

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 11:21 AM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 11:16 AM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 10:22 AM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 10:13 AM
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 09:39 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 08:52 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,760
Posts254,892
Members2,133
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 281 1 2 3 4 280 281
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107607
03/21/15 10:05 AM
03/21/15 10:05 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's a bunch of BS and needs to change. There's no reason why it has to be such a rigid system with no flexibility. Paying customers (parents) need to unite and rise up to storm the fortress. We need regime change! It's such a happy go lucky place with free will in so many other ways and so it should be with lax as well.

Good luck with the overthrow. You will find out quickly that attending is a privilege and its not about your "lax rights". It's about a solid catholic education.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107608
03/21/15 10:09 AM
03/21/15 10:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about the 9th grader who is better then the senior but has to wait his turn.

He's not, and that's what you knowingly signed up for ! That 9th grader doesn't even get to play JV. They play on all freshman team.

All while my son has been lighting it up on varsity since freshman year for a great public school program, and I mean great athletically as well as academically. He will go to a top 20 school with enough AP credits to enter with sophomore standing. And he has the excitement and experience of 4 years of varsity. Is there really even a debate?

Yes. All of that may not prevent your kid from behaving like you some day.!

And we would love to hear what "top" school your son has been "lightening it up " on as a freshman. I don't remember seeing that happen anywhere??

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107610
03/21/15 10:24 AM
03/21/15 10:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about the 9th grader who is better then the senior but has to wait his turn.

He's not, and that's what you knowingly signed up for ! That 9th grader doesn't even get to play JV. They play on all freshman team.

All while my son has been lighting it up on varsity since freshman year for a great public school program, and I mean great athletically as well as academically. He will go to a top 20 school with enough AP credits to enter with sophomore standing. And he has the excitement and experience of 4 years of varsity. Is there really even a debate?

That's so not the norm. Congrats to your prodigy. If you were all that there would be no need to trash talk on a Chamnade thread.

Not trash talking, just stating facts. And my son is certainly not the only one. Go to WM,Syosset, SE,GC,etc, you will find many similar stories. If you are happy at Cham, that's great. Just suggesting many publics offer the kids a better overall experience. Oh,and there are girls!

Not facts........your opinion.....which appears to lack any knowledge and is lacking in actual facts. Oh yea......nobody cares about your opinion or your prodigy. Hope you enjoy the baggy pants, backward hat wearing crowd at his school.

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: The Hop] #107612
03/21/15 10:48 AM
03/21/15 10:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

biggest problem with Chaminade lacrosse is not the discrimination against underclassmen it is the fact that they only let in Catholic's - makes no sense to me, team could be so much better with a some Protestants maybe a Jewish kid or two and how about an Atheist?

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107613
03/21/15 10:53 AM
03/21/15 10:53 AM
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
The Hop  Offline OP
User
T

biggest problem with Chaminade lacrosse is not the discrimination against underclassmen it is the fact that they only let in Catholic's - makes no sense to me, team could be so much better with a some Protestants maybe a Jewish kid or two and how about an Atheist?

Lol. Scary thing is some people really think this.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107616
03/21/15 11:09 AM
03/21/15 11:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's so not the norm. Congrats to your prodigy. If you were all that there would be no need to trash talk on a Chamnade thread.

Not trash talking, just stating facts. And my son is certainly not the only one. Go to WM,Syosset, SE,GC,etc, you will find many similar stories. If you are happy at Cham, that's great. Just suggesting many publics offer the kids a better overall experience. Oh,and there are girls!

Not facts........your opinion.....which appears to lack any knowledge and is lacking in actual facts. Oh yea......nobody cares about your opinion or your prodigy. Hope you enjoy the baggy pants, backward hat wearing crowd at his school.

Clearly my post struck a nerve. You can check past stats and see that many freshman and sophs were big contributors to their varsity squads. Those are facts, not opinions. If you check commitment lists , you can also confirm many public HSs are sending a good amount of their lax players to top schools. This is not an opinion either. Like I said ,it's great if you are happy with the program Chaminade has to offer. I was just offering that the overall experience for some kids may be better at the publics. No need to attack me or my son. Wishing all the boys a great season whether they play varsity or freshman team.

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107617
03/21/15 11:15 AM
03/21/15 11:15 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you keep telling yourself that. that was your experience. congratulations.

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107619
03/21/15 11:26 AM
03/21/15 11:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow. that has to be the all time most ridiculous post I've ever heard. it's a catholic school. start an atheist school and send your kid there.

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107620
03/21/15 11:27 AM
03/21/15 11:27 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a bunch of BS and needs to change. There's no reason why it has to be such a rigid system with no flexibility. Paying customers (parents) need to unite and rise up to storm the fortress. We need regime change! It's such a happy go lucky place with free will in so many other ways and so it should be with lax as well.

Rise up they will show you the door. The fact is they have a waiting list a mile long to get into Chaminade.

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107621
03/21/15 11:39 AM
03/21/15 11:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Super! good luck with the 7-10,000 in tuition assistance he may get. Ten years from now, he will be working for the Chaminade grad, IT'S ABOUT THE EDUCATION ! ! !

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: The Hop] #107622
03/21/15 11:41 AM
03/21/15 11:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name your great school district then. And please don't ever compare it to Chaminade

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107625
03/21/15 12:01 PM
03/21/15 12:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Super! good luck with the 7-10,000 in tuition assistance he may get. Ten years from now, he will be working for the Chaminade grad, IT'S ABOUT THE EDUCATION ! ! !

Why are you so mad? Is it because you are paying 7-10,000, for what you could be getting for free? Or is it because your kid is playing for a freshman team that nobody cares about? Ha!

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107632
03/21/15 12:24 PM
03/21/15 12:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow. that has to be the all time most ridiculous post I've ever heard. it's a catholic school. start an atheist school and send your kid there.

not as ridiculous as people fighting for weeks and weeks about whose high school's schlong is bigger.

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107643
03/21/15 12:58 PM
03/21/15 12:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rise up they will show you the door. The fact is they have a waiting list a mile long to get into Chaminade.

Why is that the only answer that parents and student have to be like sheep and just be quiet? The school is funded by parents and alumni and the people managing it should have to answer to the paying customers. That's how it should work and will work if we get enough people to speak out and grab control of the situation.

Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news. [Re: Anonymous] #107646
03/21/15 01:21 PM
03/21/15 01:21 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is that the only answer that parents and student have to be like sheep and just be quiet? The school is funded by parents and alumni and the people managing it should have to answer to the paying customers. That's how it should work and will work if we get enough people to speak out and grab control of the situation.

Times they are a changin' in the lax world and so too should this ridiculous "system" at Chaminade. Do all Catholic schools like Kellenberg, Holy Trinity etc. have the same ridiculousness?

Reply Quote
Page 2 of 281 1 2 3 4 280 281
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification