BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would guess that the top women's D2 program would be ranked about #50 in D1 and the top D3 program would be ranked about #70

Top teams in both D2 and D3 would handle the LIU Brooklyn's of the world pretty easily.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
Originally Posted by Anonymous

If the accusations are true then the situation at UMBC is completely unacceptable. However, I think we have learned from the Duke scandal that sometimes everything we read or see on the news may not be true. I hope the investigation concludes soon and action by the administration taken accordingly.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

If the accusations are true then the situation at UMBC is completely unacceptable. However, I think we have learned from the Duke scandal that sometimes everything we read or see on the news may not be true. I hope the investigation concludes soon and action by the administration taken accordingly.

I met Tony Giro back when my daughter was being recruited... Seemed like a straight shooter. Sorry he has to deal with this bs.

I hope the program is able to endure. It wasn't a fit for my daughter but is good for many. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

I met Tony Giro back when my daughter was being recruited... Seemed like a straight shooter. Sorry he has to deal with this bs.

I hope the program is able to endure. It wasn't a fit for my daughter but is good for many. Good luck!

I find the accused athletes' words alarming. I am not sure how this could turn out positive for any of the suspended team members. Social media has their words and they are damning for sure. I admire the coach for doing the right thing. I am not sure why the university has not suspended them while they investigate. I would be worried if I was a parent of one of the freshman girls they were targeting.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking beyond LI teams, looks like the stranglehold on the top five for so many years is starting to unravel. Maryland strong as ever, cuse starting to stumble. Florida, NW and NC showing considerable weakness, Duke rising. Other than MD the gap seems to be closing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking beyond LI teams, looks like the stranglehold on the top five for so many years is starting to unravel. Maryland strong as ever, cuse starting to stumble. Florida, NW and NC showing considerable weakness, Duke rising. Other than MD the gap seems to be closing.

UNC showing considerable weakness?? I would say they are the clear number 2 behind MD.

You also failed to mention BC's rise. BC, btw, has one of the best freshmen in the country who hasn't stepped on the field yet because she also happens to be one of the best freshman hockey players in the country.

In reality, there is some shuffling around in the top 5/7, but not too much new blood at the top of the rankings. As far as NW goes, for them it is a rebuilding year, which is still top ten but boy do their freshman look good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC showing considerable weakness?? I would say they are the clear number 2 behind MD.

You also failed to mention BC's rise. BC, btw, has one of the best freshmen in the country who hasn't stepped on the field yet because she also happens to be one of the best freshman hockey players in the country.

In reality, there is some shuffling around in the top 5/7, but not too much new blood at the top of the rankings. As far as NW goes, for them it is a rebuilding year, which is still top ten but boy do their freshman look good.

UNC beat Towson in double OT. Towson barely beat Monmouth early in the season... I say there is room for debate in who is #2...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, 5 shining stars down at UMBC. Parents must be so proud of how they raised these Maryland darlings. Where's all the moms talking about YJ Thugball? Seems like easy red cards all around including the parents. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC beat Towson in double OT. Towson barely beat Monmouth early in the season... I say there is room for debate in who is #2...

Exactly the point. Just look at this weekend as an example, you have Towson giving UNC all they can handle, Syracuse barely squeaking by Harvard, Florida getting embarrassed. I will give NWest rookie comment the thumbs up, but they are as bad as they have been since the first or second year of them reentering D1. The point again, all these teams may be lingering near top 5, used to be the only team able to compete with top five was a top 5. Not anymore, the dominance is near gone. I think that's good for lacrosse. Do we really need to see NW or MD reel off ten championships in a row? I like to see the rise and fall of programs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With more big name programs coming on line every year, the college scene is being diluted just like club programs.

The same thing has happened in Men's pro sports when they have expanded their team counts.

Championship uncertainty is great for all sports

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With more big name programs coming on line every year, the college scene is being diluted just like club programs.

The same thing has happened in Men's pro sports when they have expanded their team counts.

Championship uncertainty is great for all sports

Agreed the games are better and on any given day the competition is closer. Ultimately, though, anyone want to bet against Maryland winning this year? Going back to 1991 there have been only 5 programs to win a national championship, so I share your excitement around new blood. But 4 of those 5 teams are in the top ten (UNC, Maryland, NW, Virginia) and one is the odds on favorite to win it again. I'd like to see someone else win it, but MD looks dominant. Interested to see who wins the BC/UNC game this weekend as well. Women's lacrosse is definitely growing and that growth is making for interesting games week in and week out. But until someone other than the traditional powerhouses actually wins the whole thing, the game won't truly take the next step. Anyone have a bet as to who the next non-traditional powerhouse national championship winner will be?? And when??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who?
UMBC

When?
When they have enough players to field a team and a head coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who?
UMBC

When?
When they have enough players to field a team and a head coach.

Don't think anyone should joke about that situation. It is a sad statement on all that is wrong with today's sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very detailed article about the UMBC women's program -

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/um...ening-kill-freshmen-teammates/2015/03/14

The death threats may have been "text talk" but it sounds like the upper class man were intentionally trying to hurt the freshman in practice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The current top 20-

Maryland (20) 7-0
2 North Carolina 8-1
3 Boston College 8-0
4 Duke 9-0
5 Syracuse 7-2
6 Florida 6-3
7 Northwestern 4-2
8 Virginia 4-4
9 Stanford 4-0
10 Louisville 5-2
11 Penn State 5-2
12 James Madison 7-1
13 Princeton 4-1
14 Penn 6-0 160
15 Ohio State 7-1
16 Loyola Maryland
17 Stony Brook 5-0
18 Notre Dame 4-4
19 Johns Hopkins 4-2
20 Albany 5-1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The death threats may have been "text talk" but it sounds like the upper class man were intentionally trying to hurt the freshman in practice

this is an abc afternoon special.

Noone these days can just say let it go. How dumb can they be? I hop ethis is a lesson for all kids. Social media is a [lacrosse].

Where they meant it or not (not saying one way or the other). You just cant do that any more. You need to be careful with your figure of speech.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Noone these days can just say let it go. How dumb can they be? I hop ethis is a lesson for all kids. Social media is a [lacrosse].

Where they meant it or not (not saying one way or the other). You just cant do that any more. You need to be careful with your figure of speech.

Are you implying that the President of UMBC, the AD, Student Affairs staff, and the Coach should just "let it go"? Are you kidding me? Suppose that was your daughter being harassed, bullied, threatened and injured by a teammate. Would, you want them to just "let it go?" It was not a"figure of speech". These were blatant threats. Do you think that gang of girls in McDonald's in NY this week that attacked a complete stranger were just kidding? Unfortunately nowadays there are no boundaries and people often act on what, in the past, may have been innocent talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you implying that the President of UMBC, the AD, Student Affairs staff, and the Coach should just "let it go"? Are you kidding me? Suppose that was your daughter being harassed, bullied, threatened and injured by a teammate. Would, you want them to just "let it go?" It was not a"figure of speech". These were blatant threats. Do you think that gang of girls in McDonald's in NY this week that attacked a complete stranger were just kidding? Unfortunately nowadays there are no boundaries and people often act on what, in the past, may have been innocent talk.

No, what I was implying was how dumb can the girls be for doing this. If they didn't know then, they and others behind them will know how serious this stuff is to be taken.

I will say, I was not on campus or at practices to see how the girls reacted to each other to know the severity of this. But that unfortunately doesn't matter.

I am in favor of regardless of your skill you still need to respect the upper classmen. and yes, freshman need to earn for their space. I am not saying they get abused. But this society in general has lost sight of many things.

I put on the boys site a few weeks ago, I am in favor of the underclassmen shoveling the fields of snow I have one. Someone called it abuse. I am not sure where respect and working for things and someone calling it abuse ends.

I played college sports, as a freshman/Soph/Jr/Sr you hated some and you loved some others. Some for good reason other for stupid. Yes you always played a little harder for those you didn't like and let up when you could a little for those you liked. but, We didn't have cell phones or computers/ipad/iphone with apps with email and snap chat and stuff. We said, some wrote it on paper(if you were foolish). Now the stuff stays around forever. if you even meant a gesture in a moment of anger not to be taken out of context outside my circle of friends.. or a true threat you need to live

Not condoning what they did because I don't know the true situation. but times are different and I guess we all have to be a bit more on guard and cautious in this very litigious and wha wha society we now live in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YOU my friend is what is wrong with society today.
These were words typed in a group text format. No one was injured and no one murdered anyone. As a former college athlete I wanted to beat the crap out of team mates and coaches all the time. As did they. We talked about it when we were pissed off. We constantly told our competitors we were going to rip off their heads or break their arms. It happens all the time in sports and there is nothing wrong with it.
SHOULD WE ALL JOIN YOUR PEANUT ALERGY CLUB AND CANCEL ALL SPORTS AND HANG ALL THE COACHES AND ADs??!
This is all ridiculous. The players should have been spoken to by the coach and AD and that's it!!!!!
It's the NPR listening global warming freaks that cause all this hysteria. Bet you all never played a day of sports in your life either. Your all a bunch of inhaler sucking hypochondriacs that need to shut up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, what I was implying was how dumb can the girls be for doing this. If they didn't know then, they and others behind them will know how serious this stuff is to be taken.

I will say, I was not on campus or at practices to see how the girls reacted to each other to know the severity of this. But that unfortunately doesn't matter.

I am in favor of regardless of your skill you still need to respect the upper classmen. and yes, freshman need to earn for their space. I am not saying they get abused. But this society in general has lost sight of many things.

I put on the boys site a few weeks ago, I am in favor of the underclassmen shoveling the fields of snow I have one. Someone called it abuse. I am not sure where respect and working for things and someone calling it abuse ends.

I played college sports, as a freshman/Soph/Jr/Sr you hated some and you loved some others. Some for good reason other for stupid. Yes you always played a little harder for those you didn't like and let up when you could a little for those you liked. but, We didn't have cell phones or computers/ipad/iphone with apps with email and snap chat and stuff. We said, some wrote it on paper(if you were foolish). Now the stuff stays around forever. if you even meant a gesture in a moment of anger not to be taken out of context outside my circle of friends.. or a true threat you need to live

Not condoning what they did because I don't know the true situation. but times are different and I guess we all have to be a bit more on guard and cautious in this very litigious and wha wha society we now live in.

Still think you are off base. Reading behind the lines you think it is OK for freshmen to do menial tasks simply because they are freshmen. They earned their spot, not by shoveling snow, but by being recruited!!! The best players should take the field, regardless of what class they are in. "wha wha" society? When you make a comment like that it sounds like you think everyone is overreacting. You are basically saying that it is only wrong because we live in a litigious society and they got caught, not actually for what they did. People like you need to stay away from sports and children.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These were words typed in a group text format. No one was injured and no one murdered anyone. As a former college athlete I wanted to beat the crap out of team mates and coaches all the time. As did they. We talked about it when we were pissed off. We constantly told our competitors we were going to rip off their heads or break their arms. It happens all the time in sports and there is nothing wrong with it.
SHOULD WE ALL JOIN YOUR PEANUT ALERGY CLUB AND CANCEL ALL SPORTS AND HANG ALL THE COACHES AND ADs??!
This is all ridiculous. The players should have been spoken to by the coach and AD and that's it!!!!!
It's the NPR listening global warming freaks that cause all this hysteria. Bet you all never played a day of sports in your life either. Your all a bunch of inhaler sucking hypochondriacs that need to shut up.

GREAT POST!! Wish more people would stand up up the MINORITY of over reactive idiots. You would think they were never young once. I say the judgmental asses calling for suspensions and firings need to shut up. Pray their kid doesn't make a mistake and get hung for it. They will be the first ones at the yacht club asking the judge for a favor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would tend to agree except at the point that they said in the group texts that they had in fact intentionally tried to hurt their teammates in practice - their words not mine and if that is the case they have a real problem. One of the articles said that the coaches broke them into two groups so they could not participate in contact drills against each other. I have never heard of such a thing in my life. They also issued an apology that never denied that they did all of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GREAT POST!! Wish more people would stand up up the MINORITY of over reactive idiots. You would think they were never young once. I say the judgmental asses calling for suspensions and firings need to shut up. Pray their kid doesn't make a mistake and get hung for it. They will be the first ones at the yacht club asking the judge for a favor.

Playing hard yes. Playing hard against opponents, yes. Intentionally hurting your teammates, no place for that. ..little league, pee wee, HS, college or professional....no place...period!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The current top 20-

Maryland (20) 7-0
2 North Carolina 8-1
3 Boston College 8-0
4 Duke 9-0
5 Syracuse 7-2
6 Florida 6-3
7 Northwestern 4-2
8 Virginia 4-4
9 Stanford 4-0
10 Louisville 5-2
11 Penn State 5-2
12 James Madison 7-1
13 Princeton 4-1
14 Penn 6-0 160
15 Ohio State 7-1
16 Loyola Maryland
17 Stony Brook 5-0
18 Notre Dame 4-4
19 Johns Hopkins 4-2
20 Albany 5-1

9 of the top 20 have a chance at the title but Maryland is the favorite but not the same type of favorite as Kentucky in basketball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"YOU my friend is what is wrong with society today.
It's the NPR listening global warming freaks that cause all this hysteria. Bet you all never played a day of sports in your life either. Your all a bunch of inhaler sucking hypochondriacs that need to shut up."

You sound exactly like the type of bully my friends and I from the wrestling team would dismantle for being the fake tuff guys they tried to act like. I guess if someone threatens to hurt or kill or rape your daughter you will do nothing about it until it actually happens, real smart move.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"YOU my friend is what is wrong with society today.
It's the NPR listening global warming freaks that cause all this hysteria. Bet you all never played a day of sports in your life either. Your all a bunch of inhaler sucking hypochondriacs that need to shut up."

You sound exactly like the type of bully my friends and I from the wrestling team would dismantle for being the fake tuff guys they tried to act like. I guess if someone threatens to hurt or kill or rape your daughter you will do nothing about it until it actually happens, real smart move.

Wow - angry much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy that wrote the post below I would say first, learn how to post. Takes a first grade education to figure it out so maybe next time you'll get it. Second, when you wrestled in HS I doubt you dismantled anyone except maybe your team mate from his tights. Third, you can stop rolling around with guys half naked...it was ok when you wrestled in HS but now it's just inappropriate. Lastly, no one was raped, beaten or killed. They are kids who said things every kid has said to someone when they were angry at least once in their lives. Remember Mr. Tough Internet Rob Lowe....no more tights!!!

This is Tough Internet Rob Lowe's post...
"You sound exactly like the type of bully my friends and I from the wrestling team would dismantle for being the fake tuff guys they tried to act like. I guess if someone threatens to hurt or kill or rape your daughter you will do nothing about it until it actually happens, real smart move."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy that wrote the post below I would say first, learn how to post. Takes a first grade education to figure it out so maybe next time you'll get it. Second, when you wrestled in HS I doubt you dismantled anyone except maybe your team mate from his tights. Third, you can stop rolling around with guys half naked...it was ok when you wrestled in HS but now it's just inappropriate. Lastly, no one was raped, beaten or killed. They are kids who said things every kid has said to someone when they were angry at least once in their lives. Remember Mr. Tough Internet Rob Lowe....no more tights!!!

"You sound exactly like the type of bully my friends and I from the wrestling team would dismantle for being the fake tuff guys they tried to act like. I guess if someone threatens to hurt or kill or rape your daughter you will do nothing about it until it actually happens, real smart move."

Okay I did not wrestle in college but in this case I will take the ex wrestler against the blowhard tuff guy. That being said I think what he may have meant was you seem to be saying it was just words and no one got physically hurt, what he is saying is if you wait until their threats become actions then you are an idiot. I agree w the wrestler , tights or not. Also I like the way he posted it with the post he is responding to first. Feel free to go visit any MMA facility and express your feelings about wrestling Mr. Anti politically correct tuff guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upset of the year, SB takes down Florida. Nice win for SB. Florida a mere shell of its former self, SB solidifies it deserve top 20 status.

Like Reply Quote
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

Okay I did not wrestle in college but in this case I will take the ex wrestler against the blowhard tuff guy. That being said I think what he may have meant was you seem to be saying it was just words and no one got physically hurt, what he is saying is if you wait until their threats become actions then you are an idiot. I agree w the wrestler , tights or not. Also I like the way he posted it with the post he is responding to first. Feel free to go visit any MMA facility and express your feelings about wrestling Mr. Anti politically correct tuff guy.

Please post as a quote and not part of the previous post. They will be deleted if they are not separated. Thanks.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
1- This is mot a S.B. thread so no i will not go away
2- If it was a S.B. thread I still wouldn't go away
3- You want it both ways, You call me an Idiot because I didn't know N.D. was weak this year, but then tell me that beating "soundly" is a good win. you can't have it both ways.
3- J.S. sets all non-confrence games not the NCAA. I will say USC, and ND looked like good gets when the games came out
4-Florida will be very telling, J-ville not a good game if you wan't to be brag about being one of the best.

But can you count to 5??

Hilarious!

Points #3 were equally important so it's a tie.

So where is the recognition for SB taking down FL, as you stated very telling and a great win for SB!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still think you are off base. Reading behind the lines you think it is OK for freshmen to do menial tasks simply because they are freshmen. They earned their spot, not by shoveling snow, but by being recruited!!! The best players should take the field, regardless of what class they are in. "wha wha" society? When you make a comment like that it sounds like you think everyone is overreacting. You are basically saying that it is only wrong because we live in a litigious society and they got caught, not actually for what they did. People like you need to stay away from sports and children.

Maybe I need to stay away from children, but true players no. You my friend need to stay away from sports. Stick and Stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgMVMaK1NnY

yes I believe underclassmen whether they start or not still need to earn their keep. Yes, they earn playing time by their play. But there is more to a team than the game. I guess singing on the tables in-front of everyone in the student café is wrong too. Menial tasks like shoveling or emotional embarrassing moments like singing bonds freshman to upper classmen and gives the TEAM memories of a life-time

I read the article and from reading yes I thought it was an over reaction, very f'd up, but over reaction none the less. There is definitely more to it. If you ever played high level competitive sports you had these (kill a player or coach) thoughts too. but a true athlete eventually respects their opponent coach.

I do not know more than I read. So I do not know the situation. I am sure there is more. But where has the toughness in sports gone!!!

Remember underclassmen push upper classmen not to be complacent; and upperclassmen push underclassmen to play their best so they see the field. They may not see eye to eye but each need to respect each other while knowing each others place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for telling us in your original post that you were a former college athlete, no one but you actually is impressed or cares. As for the rolling around with half naked men you must have gotten confused with all the concussions from your distinguished college athletic career , those memories are from when your dad was the Boy Scout leader . Your last post about knowing your place tells me all I need to know about you . Let me guess former football player who now manhandles his wife.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for telling us in your original post that you were a former college athlete, no one but you actually is impressed or cares. As for the rolling around with half naked men you must have gotten confused with all the concussions from your distinguished college athletic career , those memories are from when your dad was the Boy Scout leader . Your last post about knowing your place tells me all I need to know about you . Let me guess former football player who now manhandles his wife.

I think you are jumbling up a few posts.

Can we agree there is a fine line which sometimes gets blurred between competitiveness and combativeness in sports.

..."Jessie"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe I need to stay away from children, but true players no. You my friend need to stay away from sports. Stick and Stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

yes I believe underclassmen whether they start or not still need to earn their keep. Yes, they earn playing time by their play. But there is more to a team than the game. I guess singing on the tables in-front of everyone in the student café is wrong too. Menial tasks like shoveling or emotional embarrassing moments like singing bonds freshman to upper classmen and gives the TEAM memories of a life-time

I read the article and from reading yes I thought it was an over reaction, very f'd up, but over reaction none the less. There is definitely more to it. If you ever played high level competitive sports you had these (kill a player or coach) thoughts too. but a true athlete eventually respects their opponent coach.

I do not know more than I read. So I do not know the situation. I am sure there is more. But where has the toughness in sports gone!!!

Remember underclassmen push upper classmen not to be complacent; and upperclassmen push underclassmen to play their best so they see the field. They may not see eye to eye but each need to respect each other while knowing each others place.

You are everything that is wrong in youth sports. I fear for your children and how you are raising them with your thuggish thoughts and actions.

I played multiple sports in HS and college and not once did I ever think this way. People like you are the problem. Just because you had these f'd up thoughts does not make it ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3- You want it both ways, You call me an Idiot because I didn't know N.D. was weak this year, but then tell me that beating "soundly" is a good win. you can't have it both ways.
3- J.S. sets all non-confrence games not the NCAA. I will say USC, and ND looked like good gets when the games came out
4-Florida will be very telling, J-ville not a good game if you wan't to be brag about being one of the best.

But can you count to 5??

Hilarious!

So where is the recognition for SB taking down FL, as you stated very telling and a great win for SB!!!
I just read the score , absolutely great win for S.B. Congratulations for beating a top 10 team, very impressive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great victory for the Stony Brook Women. Great for the Long Island Girl's Lacrosse community, top teams on the Island build excitement for the sport and the girls who play it. Good luck to Stony Brook, Hofstra, Post, Adelphi, Dowling and Suffolk CC. the rest of the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are everything that is wrong in youth sports. I fear for your children and how you are raising them with your thuggish thoughts and actions.

I played multiple sports in HS and college and not once did I ever think this way. People like you are the problem. Just because you had these f'd up thoughts does not make it ok.

[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But can you count to 5??

Hilarious!

I just read the score , absolutely great win for S.B. Congratulations for beating a top 10 team, very impressive

Back to back crushing losses for Florida. First got completely smoked by MD, now letting one slip to SB. SB will rise through the ratings, Gators will fall throughout the season. Bet ya SB will end the year ranked higher than Florida.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard