BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
Long Island Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
As per your request here is a dedicated Team Elevate thread. Happy posting.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Not from Elevate, but I like what I see going on over there. Not an elite club, but moving in the right direction and they have some pretty good teams in a few age groups. Glad to see more LI clubs coming on strong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Not from Elevate, but I like what I see going on over there. Not an elite club, but moving in the right direction and they have some pretty good teams in a few age groups. Glad to see more LI clubs coming on strong.

Are there any age groups that the can honestly say their top team is near TG or YJ top team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their teams are way better than tg without a doubt. What makes you think that th is an "elite team". And what is your reasoning to think that elevate is not. Just curious. I have been on tg and elevate and believe me there is no comparison, in players, coaches and overall TEAM closeness. It really is a well oiled machine where tg is just falling apart at the seams. This is my daughters 2nd year on elevate after 2 miserable years at tg. Everyone have to [lacrosse] foot around BS and SS. I honestly don't know why..... The lack of coaching on tg together with the disconnection between players and coaching is despicable. Just glad I made the move when I did. DK IS AN AMAZING INDIVIDUAL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are there any age groups that the can honestly say their top team is near TG or YJ top team.

2021 team beat TG easily last year and had a couple of close games with YJ. Certainly better than TG 2021 last season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11 girls from 2021 are gone from last season ...curious why all the movement ...I guess we will see this season...go elevate!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 elevate beat 2021 tg 6-4 at national draw last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I could see elevate 2021 blue picked up some real nice players. Don't know where some of them are from but I like what I see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughters 2021 Evate team crushed TG black last summer and had some good games with YJ Blue. 2017 Elevate is better than TG black as well. My guess is Elevate has surpassed TG in many age groups - some just haven't played each other in several years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11 girls from 2021 are gone from last season ...curious why all the movement ...I guess we will see this season...go elevate!!

11 2021 girls gone? From what club are you talking about? If your talking TG you are way off.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the Elevate parents, try not to hang your entire clubs hat on a 2 goal win at 2021. Sounds too much like the TG 2020 argument. And easy on questioning the elite status of your club. Elite is where you draw the line. A town club can be elite among other town clubs, a team can be an elite group amongst other LI teams. Elevate can likely be elite LI
for some age groups. Nationally elite? Not even in discussion on either a team or club level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughters 2021 Evate team crushed TG black last summer and had some good games with YJ Blue. 2017 Elevate is better than TG black as well. My guess is Elevate has surpassed TG in many age groups - some just haven't played each other in several years.

My niece is on a 17 team that played TG 17 black and purple. There is no difference in talent. YJ top 2 teams are outstanding, no comparrison and NO- I am not in any way affiliated with them, I just truly enjoy watching all of these female athletes play. Some have already peeked and it is great to see others are now catching up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 Elevate is a talented group I'm sure they'll be better than YJ or TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear some of them are ready to verbally commit

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear some of them are ready to verbally commit

I also heard they dominated in the dribble fest last year with a very strong showing in potty training.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They run excellent clinics and camps. My daughter has gotten alot out of their instruction. I heard they also ran bus trips for recruiting age kids to colleges up and down the northeast - sounded like an excellent idea. They seem to do a lot of innovative things for the kids and familes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they will give Yellowjackets a run for their money within the next three years. Keep up the great work Elevate!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11 new girls on 2021 te

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they will give Yellowjackets a run for their money within the next three years. Keep up the great work Elevate!!!

What's going to happen in the next three years that is going to drastically change this club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's going to happen in the next three years that is going to drastically change this club?

I hope nothing drastically changes elevate - I think it is an amazing place for my kid and a lot of people are very happy there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are in Central Suffolk and the travel girls in our school play for TG or YJ (more TG) with a few playing for 91 or Title 9 but no one that I know of plays for Elevate.
Where does Elevate get their girls from; Northwest Suffolk and Eastern Nassau?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another question regarding the teams. IS the top team in each age division blue, then red, then white?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11 new girls on 2021 te

Where'd they come from

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think there are 11 new girls. I know they trimmed their roster. There might be 8 new girls. It seems they are getting girls from all over now. Massapequa, wantagh, Huntington, cold spring harbor, north shore of nassau county.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11 new girls on 2021 te

Where'd they come from

Most are girls that came from other clubs lower teams. Some didn't try out, made a deal. One is a parent whose older kid has played in TG, YJ, and now Elevate. Good Luck with this NUT!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have very limit experience with Elevate but Ive seen them play and they seem to have a solid program. My daughter has played for another club For a few years. However, I wanted her to consider a change and so she attended the TE tryouts. I can tell you that they held the most organized tryouts I've ever seen. I was quite impressed. Although she was offered a spot on one of their blue teams but she decided to stay with her friends on the team she's been playing for. I was a little disappointed but I left the choice to her. I guess it was all for the best. I was hoping to escape the politics and crazy parents but I seems that there is no escaping. They are at every club, at every level and unfortunately you just have to deal with it, put on a fake smile, throw up a wave once in a while and pray that they don't feel the urge to come talk to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have very limit experience with Elevate but Ive seen them play and they seem to have a solid program. My daughter has played for another club For a few years. However, I wanted her to consider a change and so she attended the TE tryouts. I can tell you that they held the most organized tryouts I've ever seen. I was quite impressed. Although she was offered a spot on one of their blue teams but she decided to stay with her friends on the team she's been playing for. I was a little disappointed but I left the choice to her. I guess it was all for the best. I was hoping to escape the politics and crazy parents but I seems that there is no escaping. They are at every club, at every level and unfortunately you just have to deal with it, put on a fake smile, throw up a wave once in a while and pray that they don't feel the urge to come talk to you.

While there will be the "parent" issue wherever you go, I have found the parent issue at Elevate to be much less than at YJ and TG. You are right about the tryout as well. Having been to others, Elevate's is very well organized and I think the girls are made to feel very comfortable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK we get it. Elevate is the next great thing. The same person on here talking to him/her self. Please Come on and chat when your teams actually win something or have won something..........crickets...crickets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK we get it. Elevate is the next great thing. The same person on here talking to him/her self. Please Come on and chat when your teams actually win something or have won something..........crickets...crickets

Question: Why would you come on here and even read a Team Elevate thread if you are not on the team? Why do you care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Question: Why would you come on here and even read a Team Elevate thread if you are not on the team? Why do you care?

For the same reason the owner goes on the YJ thread promoting his second rate club. Keep telling yourself how competitive the Elevate teams are , at what age are they actually competitive .Your best age group 2017 placed behind the only two 2017 YJ teams in the same tournament and behind the only 2018 YJ team. The only time your 2016 team played YJ was in a 25 minute playoff game and the score was somewhere in the 10-0 range.Stop posting on other clubs threads and they will forget your club even exists.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the same reason the owner goes on the YJ thread promoting his second rate club. Keep telling yourself how competitive the Elevate teams are , at what age are they actually competitive .Your best age group 2017 placed behind the only two 2017 YJ teams in the same tournament and behind the only 2018 YJ team. The only time your 2016 team played YJ was in a 25 minute playoff game and the score was somewhere in the 10-0 range.Stop posting on other clubs threads and they will forget your club even exists.

Gotta love the classy YJ's. It was only a matter of time before they came on hear to spew their hatred.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's actually refreshing having Elevate parents come on and say what they like about their club and the moderator said in a different thread that he does check to see that it's not the same person answering their own questions so lighten up; all your negativity is making me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK complete tool bag. Has a Player,coach and everything that he touches with Lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK complete tool bag. Has a Player,coach and everything that he touches with Lacrosse.

So if you put DK, SS, and CR together, would that be a tool kit? or a tool chest?

I really don't know the club at all (I asked which color is the top in each age group, blue I assume and where they pull girls from) but it seems like you are good in some years and not that good in others but you seem to have less drama than the top 2 clubs. Folks should not use this post to say hey my clubs 2022 girls kicked your 2022's butt; use the specific year post for that and if you like your club good and if you don;t theres always another club on LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's actually refreshing having Elevate parents come on and say what they like about their club and the moderator said in a different thread that he does check to see that it's not the same person answering their own questions so lighten up; all your negativity is making me

Great program, very good coaches, extremely well organized and run. Do some excellent things including clinics/training. Draw clinic is amazing! They had a bus tour for kids to over 30 colleges this year. They are having college camps over the summer. My daughter has bonded with the kids on her team in a way I could never had imagined! Could not be more pleased with this club.

Like Reply Quote
Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse - April Camp
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has elevate run the camp they are running over April break before and if so, has any attended?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse - April Camp
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has elevate run the camp they are running over April break before and if so, has any attended?

2nd year running it. Very good last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have gone to a lot of their clinics this winter. They run some excellent clinics and I am sur ethis will be equally well run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have gone to a lot of their clinics this winter. They run some excellent clinics and I am sur ethis will be equally well run.

Heard a bunch of 2018s went to Penn for Freshman day today. For those of you that atended, how was it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard a bunch of 2018s went to Penn for Freshman day today. For those of you that atended, how was it?
Daughter not from Elevate but she attended both the freshman open house in the morning and the clinic in the afternoon. Penn Head coach spoke to the girls and the parents and was super impressive. Overall they did a very good job. In terms of the clinic, generally strong players there, recognized many girls and parents who recently attended the Elite 120. However, to keep things in perspective, they only take 8 girls a year and probably 70 attended the invite only open house portion.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard