BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHANNY is the head coach of the wolves so he has pulled a few kids from all angles to give him a solid team to work with .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
You guys have no clue about the wolves.They look pretty good so far. Come and watch. Organized, everyone gets playing time, parents get along really well, great bunch of kids and one of the top teams out there. Coaches doing a great job.

What coaches.
NCC coach was supposed to take over the team and then heard he is not involved.
Is Berry still coaching the wolves? Or have they changed it up?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolves are a very good team. I think everyone would agree. They are not a top team YET. They are not deep enough to be a top team. I have seen them play. They rely way too much on the great goalie they have who has to make way too many quality saves to win games. They have a great faceoff guy and a couple of other great players. The rest of the team are decent to good players. With all the stuff that went on last year and all the Express kids at all the other teams tryouts people will question what is going on over there. This is especially so when a bunch of Wolves (the better players on the team) are also playing for Legacy. People do have "a clue" of what the Wolves are. Maybe if the Wolves players stop playing for other teams and the internal team conflicts stop people won't question them here and they may find some more quality kids to fill those spots that they are still trying to fill at this late date.
You guys have no clue about the wolves.They look pretty good so far. Come and watch. Organized, everyone gets playing time, parents get along really well, great bunch of kids and one of the top teams out there. Coaches doing a great job.

Be careful! Singling out your goalie and face off kid will surely open them up to harsh words and they didn't post here you did. Not right to do to 6th graders. Just saying...Be careful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The post was not negative. It just states they are great players. It is a positive post for those kids. Many have said this in the past.
The Wolves are a very good team. I think everyone would agree. They are not a top team YET. They are not deep enough to be a top team. I have seen them play. They rely way too much on the great goalie they have who has to make way too many quality saves to win games. They have a great faceoff guy and a couple of other great players. The rest of the team are decent to good players. With all the stuff that went on last year and all the Express kids at all the other teams tryouts people will question what is going on over there. This is especially so when a bunch of Wolves (the better players on the team) are also playing for Legacy. People do have "a clue" of what the Wolves are. Maybe if the Wolves players stop playing for other teams and the internal team conflicts stop people won't question them here and they may find some more quality kids to fill those spots that they are still trying to fill at this late date.

Be careful! Singling out your goalie and face off kid will surely open them up to harsh words and they didn't post here you did. Not right to do to 6th graders. Just saying...Be careful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Indoor is really no measure of what a team will do on a full field we all know that. Not an express parent, son plays for ICON who do it right with just skills indoor training. Comments hold for full field. Seen Outlaws play last year and the team didn't turn over that much - they are an avg to good team, not competing with top teams this year. Who know what Express team showed up but the that teams wasn't a top flight team last year either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line with all this being said is all teams have positives and negatives. One thing for sure is that there is a lot of talent in 2021. Enough for about 6 to 8 A teams. The B teams also have a lot of talent and have kids that would easily make A teams. That is a lot of top talent. The parents and kids can't wait for the season to start and the kids to get outside. I think all these teams will play each other several times and win some and loose some against each other. Not sure if one team will sweep all the other teams. But either way it will be a fun season. I wish everyone well for the fun year our kids are about to have!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great play day next weekend. Crabs, LI Express and Rising Sons playing each other. Should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please keep your positive/ mature comments off this site,lol
The bottom line with all this being said is all teams have positives and negatives. One thing for sure is that there is a lot of talent in 2021. Enough for about 6 to 8 A teams. The B teams also have a lot of talent and have kids that would easily make A teams. That is a lot of top talent. The parents and kids can't wait for the season to start and the kids to get outside. I think all these teams will play each other several times and win some and loose some against each other. Not sure if one team will sweep all the other teams. But either way it will be a fun season. I wish everyone well for the fun year our kids are about to have!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great play day next weekend. Crabs, LI Express and Rising Sons playing each other. Should be interesting.
And Igloo playing Sons, Bethesda and Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no internal conflict. That's a joke. All players are loyal to one team. U really have no idea. And they are deep. I think 21 players being sub in and out without missing a step is a bunch of pretty good players. Once again come and watch. Sorry no spots available.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not according to Channy looking for d man

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Igloo playing Sons, Bethesda and Crabs

Bring it home Long Island!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the coaches kids from last year doing? Still staring and playing the whole game,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not according to Channy looking for d man

The only thing Channy's looking for is more kids to try out at $100 a pop when the teams are already filled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do you think that mc would play
Everyone equal if it ment the win?
These clubs are about the win.
Some kids are happy playing sometimes
Being on the A. Others would rather
Play more and be on the B.
It's what ever makes your kid happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe the parents should learn from the kids.
Most kids have friends on different teams
And play hard against each other everyone wants a win.
But I also see them walking to the car telling each other
Good game.

If your not happy try another team.
Why would you stay and complain ?
If you did move on are you that bitter your still
Stuck on it a year later?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet Igloo goes 3-0 next weekend. They have yet to be beaten, and don't expect that to happen next weekend. Just waiting for the excuses to start flowing in.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they get playing time now. But like I said, a few years ago that was not the case . They played the same 3 kids at attack all game and had 4 middy lines. How much playing time youi think you get if the first line gets the lion share and the rest is splt between 3 lines ? Please. There are plenty of people who know the facts .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how 2021 thread has erupted from obscurity.

I think Rising Sons thinks they can beat them, but you have to expect Igloo to prevail. Will tourney use NCAA faceoff rules and will that help Rising Sons?

Bethesda played Igloo a few times last year but doubt they have gained more players than Igloo gained.

Crabs 2021 went 0-3 at Greene Turtle Fall Invitational - doesn't mean they aren't really good team; they just played better (at that time) teams. Still, will they have pulled any new top players versus GT or Hawks? Maybe, with that recruiting pipeline. Only a 6th grade spring round-robin, but will still be fun to see scores.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am predicting they get knocked off their high horse. The Sons PA are gonna physically take it to them and win hands down. Winter is over people and look around and see the ice is melting. Maybe they will learn to stop talking trash on these boards. Looking forward to them showing up with their "flashy" equipment too. That wont give the kids a heart to win. The time has come to end the question and maybe for a change we get to hear their excuses after they go back and wonder what happened.

I am so sick of the LI parents that think their kids are unbeatable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo wins hands down. Lock off their one attackman, our faceoff guys will kill it at the X and we have shown we can easily score on their D. It's going to be Tampa all over again. They may be the class of PA but they have a long way to go to be the Top Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what grade are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed (Sons parent)hoping a few of our kids can make up the difference from Florida. Igloo is a great team. I think their beatable but not easily. They have great coaching and kids that don't make many mistakes. I don't think anything is ever hands down. The Sons do have some very very good kids, some igloo has never seen.
Igloo wins hands down. Lock off their one attackman, our faceoff guys will kill it at the X and we have shown we can easily score on their D. It's going to be Tampa all over again. They may be the class of PA but they have a long way to go to be the Top Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am predicting they get knocked off their high horse. The Sons PA are gonna physically take it to them and win hands down. Winter is over people and look around and see the ice is melting. Maybe they will learn to stop talking trash on these boards. Looking forward to them showing up with their "flashy" equipment too. That wont give the kids a heart to win. The time has come to end the question and maybe for a change we get to hear their excuses after they go back and wonder what happened.

I am so sick of the LI parents that think their kids are unbeatable.

My son doesn't play for any of the teams invited but I know players on igloo, 91 and express. I will take an arrogant igloo parent over the Sons parents anyday. At least they can back up their trash talk. Sons parents run they mouths over this board and have yet to come out of a legit tournament on top. So yes LI parents think our teams are unbeatable because you have yet to prove to us otherwise. GO LI !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an 2021 Igloo Parent - Rising Sons thank you for inviting us to play. Should be a great day of lacrosse and the competition will be great.

I would like to think that the above is not written by an Igloo parent.

Happy to share my name and shake your hand on the sideline - even the ones talking trash (assuming it is actually a Sons' parent writing the above)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt these posts are from Sons parents. You know its some dad from a LI club just starting trouble. I'm sure all teams are just hoping on some good competitive lacrosse. Just about getting better against the best. Igloo and Bethesda have been top teams out there. Sons is up and coming. It will be a fun day. Let's hope the kids stay healthy until then.

User
User
I doubt these posts are from Sons parents. You know its some dad from a LI club just starting trouble. I'm sure all teams are just hoping on some good competitive lacrosse. Just about getting better against the best. Igloo and Bethesda have been top teams out there. Sons is up and coming. It will be a fun day. Let's hope the kids stay healthy until then.

Actually the Sons post appears to be genuine.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People take this stuff way too serious. As if whomever wins will decide their future. You people make me laugh. They're 11/12 years old. Stop trying to live through these clubs teams and tell your kid to read a book

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well put...that's very good advice...read, read, read.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did you cross check the roster to the emails or are you just guessing? big brother?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda Parent - rare post by anyone from Bethesda 2021 - play on field does talking. Igloo is TOP team - undisputed based on results from last Spring and Summer. They beat Bethesda in (3) Championship Games during Summer - including Denver 7-6. Great Team - and fun team to compete with. March 22nd is a nice warm up for everyone, but the June/July Tournaments are ultimately what matter. Will be a great season of lax - very talented year group. Maybe someone will actually beat Igloo in a final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site should mandate that you post with your actually verified name and email address. I am sure it would eliminate 99% of the garbage that is posted on this site.

This site has so much potential but it consistently degraded to a freaking channel 4 soap opera.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Parent here from the 2021 team. Lets all stop writing this stuff. Lets see this tournament for what it is. A Warmup with some amazing teams. I don't know about the Sons or Crabs but the LI teams have not yet been able to even get outside to practice once yet for the entire winter. This tournament is so these teams can stretch their legs, have fun and enjoy the competition. If there is bragging from LI parents its not from Igloo. Its from people trying to stir the pot. As a Igloo parent we realize just how talented all these teams are, and how well coached they are; any team can play well or badly in a given day. So why don't we all just stop taking all this crap and just enjoy a day of fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo parent here, this is a great post. This tournament is a complete warmup for all teams. The Long Island teams haven't even seen the outdoors; I have to imagine the sons and Maryland teams have seen limited outdoors as well. Just a warmup, that's it. Lets just all enjoy ourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We concur.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Parent here from the 2021 team. Lets all stop writing this stuff. Lets see this tournament for what it is. A Warmup with some amazing teams. I don't know about the Sons or Crabs but the LI teams have not yet been able to even get outside to practice once yet for the entire winter. This tournament is so these teams can stretch their legs, have fun and enjoy the competition. If there is bragging from LI parents its not from Igloo. Its from people trying to stir the pot. As a Igloo parent we realize just how talented all these teams are, and how well coached they are; any team can play well or badly in a given day. So why don't we all just stop taking all this crap and just enjoy a day of fun.

If there is bragging it's not from an Igloo parent!!! Lmfao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Done!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I would have know one comment would shut you all up I would have done it months ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the tournament of the best 2021 teams play yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As someone who has seen several of the teams supposed to have played yesterday at round-robin hosted by Rising Sons, I'd appreciate folks sharing how the games went.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the new date is sometime in April. That is what I heard. I would also imagine if games were played we would have heard something from the winner by now.
As someone who has seen several of the teams supposed to have played yesterday at round-robin hosted by Rising Sons, I'd appreciate folks sharing how the games went.

Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard