BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Greene Turtle and Hawks also have strong 2021 teams that can compete at that level, imo. Both beat Crabs this Fall and GT got up pretty big on Bethesda before a nice comeback in a championship this Summer. I don't think either has a faceoff guy like Igloo though.

Per prior comments, it certainly would be nice if this thread could stay largely positive.

Fat chance loser, let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

So the guy who wants to keep it positive is a loser? You are the epitome of a [lacrosse].

Yeah, so what? I'm a [lacrosse]. You know that is not a very positive thing to say. Loser 2!

LOL, You make me laugh [lacrosse], your a funny [lacrosse]. Hey [lacrosse] say something funny.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Greene Turtle and Hawks also have strong 2021 teams that can compete at that level, imo. Both beat Crabs this Fall and GT got up pretty big on Bethesda before a nice comeback in a championship this Summer. I don't think either has a faceoff guy like Igloo though.

Per prior comments, it certainly would be nice if this thread could stay largely positive.

So the guy who wants to keep it positive is a loser? You are the epitome of a [lacrosse].

Yeah, so what? I'm a [lacrosse]. You know that is not a very positive thing to say. Loser 2!

I bet you this [lacrosse] is a Long Island guy, am I right [lacrosse]?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any town indoor games to talk about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, so what? Let's stay positive you LI wannabe [lacrosse] Bag!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the guy who wants to keep it positive is a loser? You are the epitome of a [******].

Yeah, so what? I'm a [******]. You know that is not a very positive thing to say. Loser 2!

I bet you this [******] is a Long Island guy, am I right [******]?

Yeah, so what? Let's stay positive you LI wannabe [******]!

You crossed the line LI , you labeled me a Wannabe LI. That is cyber bulling. It is one thing to be a but a Wannabe LI is way too far. You keep LI, thank God your an Island. Hey is it true the highest point on LI is the landfill? Just saying.

Last edited by The Hop; .
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cant wait for lacrosse to start so there is something to actually talk about. [******] stuff is getting old

Last edited by The Hop; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is 91 not playing in the below?

Rising Sons play day is on
Igloo, Express, Sons, Crabs, Bethesda (2021)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To cold for the "Heat"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the Hub this morning and watched the Outlaws 6th grade team destroy express Barracudas,just curious what happened to that express team from last year? Same coaches but diffetent team . Looks like a developmental pal team . Where are the wolverines ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They paid for MC to go watch Maryland play this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually they paid to play lax in Maryland this wknd, always all bs talk on this forum, every travel team is all about the money they make at the end of the day, oh and jus Incase you would actually be curious about how express 2021 May be playing they're doing great so far 2-0.....;))ux3

User
User

Isn't Rocky Point on Long Island too?

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea that would sum it up on what happen to the Barracudas, the wolverines finally have talent on the team , thanks to the CUDAS. smile
And with MC as a coach it should be a great summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was a great day. Great weather great games and express left Maryland 3-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let's not forget their neghbors. Shoreham Wading River !

quote=The Hop]

Isn't Rocky Point on Long Island too? [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please talent igloo will kill them by 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha Igloo doesn't have a shot now Against the Wolves , Hey doesn't igloo have the Barracudas goalie from last year ?
This is comedy.

quote=Anonymous]Please talent igloo will kill them by 10 [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's awesome , what was the scores what travel teams you play,?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did Express Play in Maryland - anyone good? If did not play Bethesda, Hawks or Crabs - 2021 - did not play anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a hard question to answer MR 3 and 0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was all a figment of their imagination I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the Hub this morning and watched the Outlaws 6th grade team destroy express Barracudas,just curious what happened to that express team from last year? Same coaches but diffetent team . Looks like a developmental pal team . Where are the wolverines ?

Ouch - but it looked like the cudas had six subs on the bench. I was waiting for a field for my son's team and watched several middies never get off. But they were man handled that is for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Battle of the Hill schedule is on the Rising Sons homepage.

http://risingsonslax.com/Default.asp?org=risingsonslax.com

Check out the following navigation for individual team schedules...Teams, Choose a Team, Battle of the Hill, 2021, then pick a team. The schedule is on the bottom right that under Next 10 Events.

91 not listed? Maybe this isn't the final schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Heat not going. Don't you follow, earlier post said they were invited but declined. go figure
Battle of the Hill schedule is on the Rising Sons homepage.

http://risingsonslax.com/Default.asp?org=risingsonslax.com

Check out the following navigation for individual team schedules...Teams, Choose a Team, Battle of the Hill, 2021, then pick a team. The schedule is on the bottom right that under Next 10 Events.

91 not listed? Maybe this isn't the final schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a hard question to answer MR 3 and 0

Club Blue
Building Blocks(don't know who the [lacrosse] that is)
Cannons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two b team boys gave the wolves talent ?
Why were they on the b team in the first place
If they were so talented?
MC is probably just shutting up some parents
Who are obsessed with being on the a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could guess. That A team was a mess. They used to play all 3 attack all game, It resulted in 4 lines off middys so If you where not on the first line you where barely going to see the field, Now a lot the boys not seeing playing time where very good players. Thet left and where scopped up by other A teams and are now seeing playing time. I saw a few kids last year on the Barricudas that I was surprised to see. I had seen them in PAL for a few years and knew they where very good players. My immediate thought was they had some connection to play fro Express but had no desire to be on the WOlverines. So last year the Barricudas where a weak A team but they certainly had a few kids on that roster that had they moved up they would have helped the Wolves. What going on this year ? WHo knows, half the Wolves where playing on Legacy but staying with the Wolves. Hedging their bets ? Did MC step in and end that fiasco ? I guess we will find out.
Two b team boys gave the wolves talent ?
Why were they on the b team in the first place
If they were so talented?
MC is probably just shutting up some parents
Who are obsessed with being on the a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Building Blocks the club that goes by BBL. they are a New jersey club. Think I saw them at Patriot games a few years back. Not a bad club. not sure of the 2021 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Building Blocks the club that goes by BBL. they are a New jersey club. Think I saw them at Patriot games a few years back. Not a bad club. not sure of the 2021 team.

Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Isn't Rocky Point on Long Island too?

I believe it is, you suddenly feel the need to jump into a 2 month old conservation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the first ten minutes of the game. The Outlaws jumped out to a huge lead and I guess based on what is being said here they never looked back. The Barracuda's talent looked the same as last year. They will still be a top 5 team this year in 2021. Express should feel lucky they have two "A" teams. Instead there is uncalled for fighting within the organization. They better fix this situation soon.

Ouch - but it looked like the cudas had six subs on the bench. I was waiting for a field for my son's team and watched several middies never get off. But they were man handled that is for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the first ten minutes of the game. The Outlaws jumped out to a huge lead and I guess based on what is being said here they never looked back. The Barracuda's talent looked the same as last year. They will still be a top 5 team this year in 2021. Express should feel lucky they have two "A" teams. Instead there is uncalled for fighting within the organization. They better fix this situation soon.

Its indoor lacrosse and a 2-3-2 setup as everyone knows its training and preparation for the real season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMFAO top 5 ??? Cuda team does not have the same roster as last season. All those top players fled to Igloo and 91 , they are barely a Top 5 in B bracket , whoever made the top 5 statement clearly is living in the past. Word has it 5-6 players from that team have been seen practicing with another travel club, so what does that tell you ?

quote=Anonymous]I watched the first ten minutes of the game. The Outlaws jumped out to a huge lead and I guess based on what is being said here they never looked back. The Barracuda's talent looked the same as last year. They will still be a top 5 team this year in 2021. Express should feel lucky they have two "A" teams. Instead there is uncalled for fighting within the organization. They better fix this situation soon.

[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMFAO top 5 ??? Cuda team does not have the same roster as last season. All those top players fled to Igloo and 91 , they are barely a Top 5 in B bracket , whoever made the top 5 statement clearly is living in the past. Word has it 5-6 players from that team have been seen practicing with another travel club, so what does that tell you ?

quote=Anonymous]I watched the first ten minutes of the game. The Outlaws jumped out to a huge lead and I guess based on what is being said here they never looked back. The Barracuda's talent looked the same as last year. They will still be a top 5 team this year in 2021. Express should feel lucky they have two "A" teams. Instead there is uncalled for fighting within the organization. They better fix this situation soon.

they r in maryland

[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys have no clue about the wolves.They look pretty good so far. Come and watch. Organized, everyone gets playing time, parents get along really well, great bunch of kids and one of the top teams out there. Coaches doing a great job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they r in maryland

[/quote]

why do I get the feeling you are happy about kids getting manhandled. You were just minding your business waiting for your kid to play. But jumped on here to pounce on 11 year olds. Right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said anything about the Wolves?
As far as the coaches doing a great job , should sure hope so being MC runs express.

You guys have no clue about the wolves.They look pretty good so far. Come and watch. Organized, everyone gets playing time, parents get along really well, great bunch of kids and one of the top teams out there. Coaches doing a great job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

+1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What coaches.
NCC coach was supposed to take over the team and then heard he is not involved.
Is Berry still coaching the wolves? Or have they changed it up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolves are a very good team. I think everyone would agree. They are not a top team YET. They are not deep enough to be a top team. I have seen them play. They rely way too much on the great goalie they have who has to make way too many quality saves to win games. They have a great faceoff guy and a couple of other great players. The rest of the team are decent to good players. With all the stuff that went on last year and all the Express kids at all the other teams tryouts people will question what is going on over there. This is especially so when a bunch of Wolves (the better players on the team) are also playing for Legacy. People do have "a clue" of what the Wolves are. Maybe if the Wolves players stop playing for other teams and the internal team conflicts stop people won't question them here and they may find some more quality kids to fill those spots that they are still trying to fill at this late date.

Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard