BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 172 of 220 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the age requirement for U 15?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the team break down. How many black how many purple

Emails were sent out to those that made the team. I don't know why they keep it so hush hush. Don't forget that there is a 3rd team for this age group. Many of them tried out as well. TG still has to qualify just to go to Virginia in July.

What ages go this year? 2019 & older if they meet age requirement?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Emails were sent out to those that made the team. I don't know why they keep it so hush hush. Don't forget that there is a 3rd team for this age group. Many of them tried out as well. TG still has to qualify just to go to Virginia in July.

So the girls will play in two meaningless tournaments this summer. One to qualify and then the u15's. Waste of money and time. At this age they should only be doing recruiting tournaments or showcases in front of coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

About the qualifying to go, are you referring to a second TG team? I know YJ sent certain teams to qualifying tournaments in order to qualify to play in the national championship. I have heard rumors that TG were going to do this as well. Anyone know the plans?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

About the qualifying to go, are you referring to a second TG team? I know YJ sent certain teams to qualifying tournaments in order to qualify to play in the national championship. I have heard rumors that TG were going to do this as well. Anyone know the plans?

That is always an option. Sending the 2019 black team to qualify would be the best option. Being that TG didn't finish in the top 4 at last years tournament, they have to qualify just to send one team there. YJ had 3 teams make the final four so they have 3 automatic spots.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girls born after Sept 1, 1999 were eligible to try out last weekend.

So what is the cutoff for the oldest kid on the team?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Girls born after Sept 1, 1999 were eligible to try out last weekend.

So what is the cutoff for the oldest kid on the team?

9/1/99

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will receive an invitation without qualifying like a lot of teams do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like NCAA basketball there are automatic bids by qualifying and there are at large bids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is always an option. Sending the 2019 black team to qualify would be the best option. Being that TG didn't finish in the top 4 at last years tournament, they have to qualify just to send one team there. YJ had 3 teams make the final four so they have 3 automatic spots.

Or send the 2018 purple to be the second team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Or send the 2018 purple to be the second team.

2019 black has a better chance of winning a tournament in their age bracket than 2018 purple does. Also, there are purple girls already on the U15 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tg 2018 I don't think that will work. NOt much talent on that team. I believe 2018 white has more talent. Also considering a few girls from white made u-15 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What ages go this year? 2019 & older if they meet age requirement?

Anyone age eligible from 2017 and younger!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What is the age requirement for U 15? [/quotI

Is that a trick question?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Here's a cut/paste from the USLacrosse website.

U15:

All players must be 14 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, the program should consider physical size, skill, and maturity when organizing teams.

Somebody do the math for this summer's cohort.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Duh, should've scrolled down because USLacrosse did the math.

2015 Age Grouping Quick Reference Table

Birthdate Age Bracket
Born on or after 9/1/1999 U15
Born on or after 9/1/2001 U13
Born on or after 9/1/2003 U11
Born on or after 9/1/2005 U9

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this team solidified?

Like Reply Quote
Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What i think is most pathetic about the TG club is how much the parents kiss up to BS. Was at the Hofstra game today and watched a TG parent walk past BS 4 times in hopes that he would see them. Could not have been more obvious. Then I heard another parent say "I may go over and say hi but not sure if he knows who my daughter is". I mean really? How old are you people? How sad and pathetic can you all be? My daughter was laughing when she heard and saw the actions and discussions from the parents. The kids were not even watching the game and were walking around. I mean if you are going to take time to take your kid to a game make it a learning experience. DOnt go just so SS or BS will see you and try and kiss up to them. If your daughter is good, she will be noticed - bottom line.

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What i think is most pathetic about the TG club is how much the parents kiss up to BS. Was at the Hofstra game today and watched a TG parent walk past BS 4 times in hopes that he would see them. Could not have been more obvious. Then I heard another parent say "I may go over and say hi but not sure if he knows who my daughter is". I mean really? How old are you people? How sad and pathetic can you all be? My daughter was laughing when she heard and saw the actions and discussions from the parents. The kids were not even watching the game and were walking around. I mean if you are going to take time to take your kid to a game make it a learning experience. DOnt go just so SS or BS will see you and try and kiss up to them. If your daughter is good, she will be noticed - bottom line.

Not sure why you care so much to make such a long post. Frankly, I think that is pathetic. Happens in every sport, and yes EVERY club team/high school team...even the ones your kids are on. Bottom line...nothing new, nothing isolated to TG!

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Enlighten us as to your club affiliation. So far you have bashed 91 and TG. Judging by your location and your language I have my suspicions.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

Enlighten us as to your club affiliation. So far you have bashed 91 and TG. Judging by your location and your language I have my suspicions.

Inspector Clouseau, is that your job as moderator? Track down an IP address and guess what club a poster is with? I think not! This forum allows people to be anonymous so why is it your job to find out if there is any affiliation to a club at all when somebody is posting. FYI I have probably knocked EVERY club on this forum as they all have their issues, albeit different issues. So, just post what it is written unless you find it utterly inappropriate which on this forum I am not sure is even possible based on what I have seen.

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Inspector Clouseau, is that your job as moderator? Track down an IP address and guess what club a poster is with? I think not! This forum allows people to be anonymous so why is it your job to find out if there is any affiliation to a club at all when somebody is posting. FYI I have probably knocked EVERY club on this forum as they all have their issues, albeit different issues. So, just post what it is written unless you find it utterly inappropriate which on this forum I am not sure is even possible based on what I have seen.

I will continue to ask our posters questions or comment on their opinions. You go back to "knocking EVERY club on this forum" (your words). Stay tuned for my next opinionated post.......

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No offense Hop but I agree with the other poster, if you allow people to post anonymously they have a certain expectation that they will remain that way. If you out some because you do not like what they post its the wrong thing to do. That being said each and every club is filled with people that are kissing butt, thats life.

Like Reply Quote
User
User
I have yet to "out" any poster and I will not. Registered or not no ones identity has been revealed. Feel free to Post away!!

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will continue to ask our posters questions or comment on their opinions. You go back to "knocking EVERY club on this forum" (your words). Stay tuned for my next opinionated post.......
The previous post has been edited. Here's a message for the poster. Really?? You think you're going to post comments like that? Your messing with the wrong guy PAL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a

Agree. If BS was a real coach/director he would have sat with the kids and used the game as a teaching moment. We know that is not how that works.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a

Agree. If BS was a real coach/director he would have sat with the kids and used the game as a teaching moment. We know that is not how that works.

MOre people kiss up to CR drink her koolaid, do her clinics go to her husbands gym for exactly the same reasons trying to move from yellow to blue. In all programs it should be if you are good enough but we all know politics are rampant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The previous post has been edited. Here's a message for the poster. Really?? You think you're going to post comments like that? Your messing with the wrong guy PAL.
I told you your messing with the wrong guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a

Are you delusional?? WHY would you feel that BS should do that? He was there watching the game just like many girls & their parents! BS didn't invite them to come. I think you're reaching in this one!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a

Are you delusional?? WHY would you feel that BS should do that? He was there watching the game just like many girls & their parents! BS didn't invite them to come. I think you're reaching in this one!!

Yes totally agree, time for him to be a dad and support and enjoy his daughters efforts as a coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry late on this one, both the **DELETED** Goalie and **DELETED** Goalie are impressive, but the **goalie is heads and heels better. Watched her in winter league play. She virtually shut down my daughter's team each time we played them, could not score on her at all, mix of **and other travel girls. Did not help she played for**DELETED**. I watched her play other teams each week before or after ours, same results. I've never seen a goalie at this age so comfortable in net, or with the ball on the field. Not affiliated with either of those teams, but played against both goalies school teams, not looking forward to playing against either one again in the spring.

DO NOT... I REPEAT.. DO NOT talk about players Are you stupid?

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry late on this one, both the **DELETED** Goalie and **DELETED** Goalie are impressive, but the **goalie is heads and heels better. Watched her in winter league play. She virtually shut down my daughter's team each time we played them, could not score on her at all, mix of **and other travel girls. Did not help she played for**DELETED**. I watched her play other teams each week before or after ours, same results. I've never seen a goalie at this age so comfortable in net, or with the ball on the field. Not affiliated with either of those teams, but played against both goalies school teams, not looking forward to playing against either one again in the spring.

What are you responding to? To what age groups are you reffering?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure where the topic went? 6th grade winter league at Calverton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure where the topic went? 6th grade winter league at Calverton

Deleted

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huh, that would explain a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think they mean (MS) Mount Sinai, not Middle School

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would anyone come on here, individually point out two sixth grade girls, pit them against each other and leave it out there for a nasty, anonymous forum to rip into. PATHETIC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I am an idiot and prove it every time I open my eyes in the morning!

Like Reply Quote
User
User
So I am an idiot and prove it every time I open my eyes in the morning!

Did you not see CJs post above? Why in Gods name would you call out several 13 year old girls? Maybe I'll call you out. Would you like that?

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, sounds like you better get your daughter some practice sessions. You must have the inside scoop on Yellow jackets 20 Mr. Knowitall. Maybe you should play for YJ. Actually dont she wouldn't play there either. Better yet have your daughter tryout for glee club. I hear it's much less competitive.lol

Like Reply Quote
Page 172 of 220 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard