BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 38 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 37 38
Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Smithtown is without a coach, what happens to all of the players who are in need of HS coach recommendations, etc?????

What is the deal there? Is it public knowledge. Last year SWR was a hot mess over coach, this year ST has an issue and its mum the word.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Smithtown is without a coach, what happens to all of the players who are in need of HS coach recommendations, etc?????

What is the deal there? Is it public knowledge. Last year SWR was a hot mess over coach, this year ST has an issue and its mum the word.

Why would anyone throw comments out to the world without any backup info, grade school is over. If there is info out there that can lead to a discussion and not a feeding frenzy on he said she said BS, then put it out there. Concerns about HS recommendations is a valid concern

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Just get on with the lax discussions already. Or we can simply shut down the thread.

Shut the thread down? What's going on with this forum lately? Edited and deleted posts by the mods, censorship. What country are we living in?

No problem with reminding people to maintain a certain standard, but let Free Speech roll.

I hope you have the courage to let this post through, unlike the others that you've denied.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

two words to describe the difference "The Hop"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just get on with the lax discussions already. Or we can simply shut down the thread.

Shut the thread down? What's going on with this forum lately? Edited and deleted posts by the mods, censorship. What country are we living in?

No problem with reminding people to maintain a certain standard, but let Free Speech roll.

I hope you have the courage to let this post through, unlike the others that you've denied.

Not sure what country you are living in but correct me if i am wrong...this is a privately owned forum which means abide by their rules not 'Merica's. Lighten up already! Semper Lax!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed - this site has become a "state your opinion unless The Hop doesn't agree" bring back Larry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened to the Smithtown coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which Smithtown are you asking about - East or West and what are you referring too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. You people are CRAZY.
Your the same ones that threaten lawsuits because of cyber bullying and cry that it's so disrespectful and kids view these pages. DOUBLE STANDARD. These pages have not been moderated for so long that you think its ok to type pointless and juvenile words and get away with it. GROW UP. Have a debate without the childish attacks. WAY TO GO HOP! Keep it up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought I read that West has no coach so I was asking what happened.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both coached were reinstated. drama over. Carry on! Good luck to all the boys playing this spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Re-instated" what did they do to get "un-instated"?

The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

That's right. So everyone knows your the same troll that goes from thread to thread starting trouble. Like a child you will be watched and edited until you realize the good people on these message boards want to talk respectfully about lacrosse. They have been tolerating maggots like you for too long that create and feed on controversy. Contribute or get lost.

Back of the Cage
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

That's right. So everyone knows your the same troll that goes from thread to thread starting trouble. Like a child you will be watched and edited until you realize the good people on these message boards want to talk respectfully about lacrosse. They have been tolerating maggots like you for too long that create and feed on controversy. Contribute or get lost.

Larry - you got to reel this guy in, this site needs moderators not an antagonist and censor.

I tried to capture the spirit of the thing
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
What a bunch of snobs.You sound like horrible people.

Well Dicky Dunn. Your attempt to reel it in is inaccurate. The above post, preceded by several trailer park comments is the reason for the intervention comment by me. Once again....this is a lacrosse forum. Post away.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well Dicky Dunn. Your attempt to reel it in is inaccurate. The above post, preceded by several trailer park comments is the reason for the intervention comment by me. Once again....this is a lacrosse forum. Post away.

Hop - Do you know what happen? If so can you print the facts. The issues surrounding some of these district effects many boys across the island not just the district in question.

The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

Hop - Do you know what happen? If so can you print the facts. The issues surrounding some of these district effects many boys across the island not just the district in question.

I am in contact as we speak with a few folks in the district. It appears there was an issue with the travel program they run but it has been resolved. I will let you know if I gather any more info but all appears Ok now.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

everyone knows? I troll and get watched and edited like a child? Nice lie Hop. I think I got edited by Larry a long time ago, but never by you you lier. Watch all you want, but if I am not mistaken it was you trying to create controversy just the other day. Calling me a troll and maggot because you don't like my opinion is juvenile on your part don't you think, but then again so is lying about someone to make yourself look better.

The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User

everyone knows? I troll and get watched and edited like a child? Nice lie Hop. I think I got edited by Larry a long time ago, but never by you you lier. Watch all you want, but if I am not mistaken it was you trying to create controversy just the other day. Calling me a troll and maggot because you don't like my opinion is juvenile on your part don't you think, but then again so is lying about someone to make yourself look better.

Can't accuse me of censorship. I let this post through. However misguided it may be.
How about getting back to the topic this thread was created for. Good day and thanks for your participation.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your anonymous. Who cares. Don't be a whiner. Move on and stop crying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
**ALERT***New school district lacrosse budget item passed by BOE. Snow Shovels. To be issued at beginning of practice to clear fields and improve upper body strength.

Great idea!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
take up a collection from parents for new shovels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
**ALERT***New school district lacrosse budget item passed by BOE. Snow Shovels. To be issued at beginning of practice to clear fields and improve upper body strength.

Great idea!!

Get use to it! In college, many times the BOYS have to shovel the field when it can't be plowed! Not a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great idea!!

Get use to it! In college, many times the BOYS have to shovel the field when it can't be plowed! Not a joke.

Absolutely great idea, until Little Johnnies mommy calls AD complaining that her boy has to shovel.....he never has to do that !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great idea!!

Absolutely great idea, until Little Johnnies mommy calls AD complaining that her boy has to shovel.....he never has to do that !!

There's always one miserable sort to try and bring down the good vibes! It's ok though cause it's our job to tolerate them. It's that or they kick their dog!! We are saving dogs by tolerating the DOWNERS on this site. Long live dogs!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great idea!!

That is funny....got a good laugh...thanks

There's always one miserable sort to try and bring down the good vibes! It's ok though cause it's our job to tolerate them. It's that or they kick their dog!! We are saving dogs by tolerating the DOWNERS on this site. Long live dogs!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
woof

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let the kiss A$$ booster club leaders do it. They can earn some extra face time with the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
then take a picture of the shovelers and put it in local newspaper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a wise man once said "If Dicky Dunn wrote it, it's got to be true!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let the MS call ups shovel

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

how 1980"S of you in 2015 they call that hazing and you would be sent to jail

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Dickie Dunn

Yep, Im stuck in the 80's, are you (Dickie Dunn) stuck in the 70's. Listen, I have a deal for you in Sunny Florida, you interested wanna get away from the snow.

Hazing, really, I wrote it prior and I have a boy who was called up. Guess I wouldnt win any father of the year awards.

You call it hazing I call it paying your dues or paying your respect and giving back. I wish we would go back to a little more of the 80's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep, Im stuck in the 80's, are you (Dickie Dunn) stuck in the 70's. Listen, I have a deal for you in Sunny Florida, you interested wanna get away from the snow.

Hazing, really, I wrote it prior and I have a boy who was called up. Guess I wouldnt win any father of the year awards.

You call it hazing I call it paying your dues or paying your respect and giving back. I wish we would go back to a little more of the 80's.

Amen

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Duuuuuuude - it was sarcastic - I would love to have my kids up at the field with a shovel in there hands and I don't have a problem with a coach kicking my kid in the a$$ if he deserves it, it was meant as a sarcastic statement on society and how the PC police have changed everything and not for the better......and I was really just trying to suck up to The Hop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like St Anthony's only has 11 regular season games on the schedule, which is a bit light compared to most teams with roughly 13-16 regular season games. What gives with so many high quality teams in their own back yard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like St Anthony's only has 11 regular season games on the schedule, which is a bit light compared to most teams with roughly 13-16 regular season games. What gives with so many high quality teams in their own back yard.

don't go by what's on the school website just yet. It also shows no games until March 31. There are about 5 empty slots. I have to believe that they are still working out some of the scheduling. Using your approach then the JV team is playing no games this year and the freshman team is going back in time and playing in 2014

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in my district the daddies come down and shovel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do they make sure to wear kids names on back of sweatshirts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can I send those men who do my landscaping down to field? they do so much need the extra money.

Page 7 of 38 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard