BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25
Re: Age Verification
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm coaching a 2019 team this summer and we as a program have already discussed how to handle any games we have this summer against Edge Lacrosse or any other team playing down. We will go on the attack. We have two poles are large, strong and extremely physical and unfortunately we have to protect some of our smaller players. We will unleash our beasts and instruct them to intimidate, be overly physical and slide early and finish with every once of nastiness you've got. We will change our slide package and early in games we will look to scare the heck out of these older kids. Sound like hockey? Its the only thing I could think of because a few of our attackmen are on the small side and I don't want to see our guys get brutalized by older thugs. Hit first and hard.

Did a coach in a youth sport really write this? Hitting is the least interesting or exciting part of lacrosse, and in my opinion stick checks and well placed body contact is a part of the game...but seeking out to lay a hard line on an opponent with physicality and trying to make a point to hit first and hit hard (or coach that up) has no place in this sport. All of these kids are a concussion away from losing a place on the field in a game they enjoy. This sport lacks a lot of things that make it a clean and sportsmanlike game we all would like to see, but reading this post is a reminder that we have a long ways to go. Just shameless and sad.

What choice do I have, but to be physical early against an older team? I'm not saying I'm going to instruct anyone to hurt another player or cheap it up. We need to set the tone early and then play our game. Have you looked at the photos posted on the thread of the 2019 Edge team? You are worried about their safety?

My son's team played the 2020 Edge team last Fall. They were not all huge, but they had several very thick, mature kids. They also like to play with stick lengths that are very short and probably not legal. They are not invincible....The two teams played twice and split. I suggest you focus on winning face offs and ground balls and trying to keep the ball down in their end, rather than planning how best to lay out their kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm coaching a 2019 team this summer and we as a program have already discussed how to handle any games we have this summer against Edge Lacrosse or any other team playing down. We will go on the attack. We have two poles are large, strong and extremely physical and unfortunately we have to protect some of our smaller players. We will unleash our beasts and instruct them to intimidate, be overly physical and slide early and finish with every once of nastiness you've got. We will change our slide package and early in games we will look to scare the heck out of these older kids. Sound like hockey? Its the only thing I could think of because a few of our attackmen are on the small side and I don't want to see our guys get brutalized by older thugs. Hit first and hard.

Did a coach in a youth sport really write this? Hitting is the least interesting or exciting part of lacrosse, and in my opinion stick checks and well placed body contact is a part of the game...but seeking out to lay a hard line on an opponent with physicality and trying to make a point to hit first and hit hard (or coach that up) has no place in this sport. All of these kids are a concussion away from losing a place on the field in a game they enjoy. This sport lacks a lot of things that make it a clean and sportsmanlike game we all would like to see, but reading this post is a reminder that we have a long ways to go. Just shameless and sad.

What choice do I have, but to be physical early against an older team? I'm not saying I'm going to instruct anyone to hurt another player or cheap it up. We need to set the tone early and then play our game. Have you looked at the photos posted on the thread of the 2019 Edge team? You are worried about their safety?

My son's team played the 2020 Edge team last Fall. They were not all huge, but they had several very thick, mature kids. They also like to play with stick lengths that are very short and probably not legal. They are not invincible....The two teams played twice and split. I suggest you focus on winning face offs and ground balls and trying to keep the ball down in their end, rather than planning how best to lay out their kids.

Ease up fellas, the coach didn't post he was instructing his kids to hurt, maim or lay out the Edge players. I too would focus on ball control but I would also want to send the signal that our guys may be smaller but we are not pushovers. I wouldn't even mention age or size to my players. but I might talk about patriotism. I would aim for 2+ minute possessions if possible. Back up every shot, force nothing, ride like your life depends on it and remember THEY ONLY USE ONE HAND. Overplay the strong hand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that is really all you can think of I am glad my kid is not on your team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen the pics, I evn went on the kids Facebook. But I would never say I would turn thuggish. You say what choice do you have, you say you would go out and scare them, hit them hard and often. That to me sounds like cheap play. Those who can't keep up get frustrated and play thuggish.

I say control the game, spin the ball and keep the ball moving. Take smart shots and ride if there is a turnover. Play hard but clean. As in all games assists and ground balls are winners.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen the pics, I evn went on the kids Facebook. But I would never say I would turn thuggish. You say what choice do you have, you say you would go out and scare them, hit them hard and often. That to me sounds like cheap play. Those who can't keep up get frustrated and play thuggish.

I say control the game, spin the ball and keep the ball moving. Take smart shots and ride if there is a turnover. Play hard but clean. As in all games assists and ground balls are winners.

It was more a statement about attitude, not thuggery. Get down off your soap box. Yes, hit them hard- don't be afraid to slide stick on stick body on body. If you play scared, the older bigger team will walk all over you. We would look to slow the game down and yes keep the ball moving on the offensive end.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was more a statement about attitude, not thuggery. Get down off your soap box. Yes, hit them hard- don't be afraid to slide stick on stick body on body. If you play scared, the older bigger team will walk all over you. We would look to slow the game down and yes keep the ball moving on the offensive end.

Say what you want now (Hind sight is always 20/20) but that is not how I read it. Stay classy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not worried about their safety so much as the safety in general. I have two kids in the youth ages, and about the last thing I want to see more of is teams loaded with older kids playing down. The other things I really don't care for are the chippy games and retribution mentality of the game from the coaching level on downwards. How about spin the ball fast and score first. Hit first and hit hard...I don't think I lost the inference on that comment. Sorry, I just see too much of a vested interest in the game now being controlled by the thugs on one sideline loading up 16 year olds against 14 year olds, and thugs on the other sideline coaching kids to do something about it other than play straight up good lacrosse. In my estimation these kids want to play and have some fun, and also compete. Everything wrong with lacrosse is over the age of 40 dressed like a 14 year old making it worse for the real 14 year olds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not worried about their safety so much as the safety in general. I have two kids in the youth ages, and about the last thing I want to see more of is teams loaded with older kids playing down. The other things I really don't care for are the chippy games and retribution mentality of the game from the coaching level on downwards. How about spin the ball fast and score first. Hit first and hit hard...I don't think I lost the inference on that comment. Sorry, I just see too much of a vested interest in the game now being controlled by the thugs on one sideline loading up 16 year olds against 14 year olds, and thugs on the other sideline coaching kids to do something about it other than play straight up good lacrosse. In my estimation these kids want to play and have some fun, and also compete. Everything wrong with lacrosse is over the age of 40 dressed like a 14 year old making it worse for the real 14 year olds.

If a tournament allows players to play down and it is a tournament that requires a US Lacrosse # - then that tournament has real potential liabilities if a kid were to get hurt. If a tournament "knows in advance" that teams have older players playing down, then that is even worse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a coach, my first priority would be the safety of my players. If you have poles who can send the message, there's nothing wrong with that. I've never seen the Edge teams play, I did however take a look at a team photo and those are some big kids. Trying to run and hide may not be enough. Do they play super aggressive? Do they play cheap and dirty? I never played hockey but it feels like we are being forced to change the way our game is played by cheating programs and to me that's not acceptable. Play in your age appropriate division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of my son's teammates had his arm broken by an Edge 2019 player last Fall. Protect your players.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of my son's teammates had his arm broken by an Edge 2019 player last Fall. Protect your players.

Are you suggesting injuries don't happen even when kids are the same age? Are you going to keep your child from playing high school lax to protect him? I'm all for proper age structure in athletics and agree lax needs it, but if your child needs protection from a kid who is only one year older, maybe a different sport is order.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you suggesting injuries don't happen even when kids are the same age? Are you going to keep your child from playing high school lax to protect him? I'm all for proper age structure in athletics and agree lax needs it, but if your child needs protection from a kid who is only one year older, maybe a different sport is order.

Have you seen the 2019 Edge team? They are bigger to a man than any team I have seen (with the possible exception of the 2019 Crabs). In these instances, ask the opposing coach to play half th game with his on age kids and half with his whole team. He probably won't do it but it should make for an interesting conversation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our oldest son has a MLL guy as a coach, and he said players in the league may go light on some gear but not on the arms. No elbow caps. Gloves, Evo Shield wrist guards and then an elbow guard going from the forearm all the way up to the tricep with a hinge at the elbow. Arm flesh in the league is a "hit here" tatoo. The point about the broken arm does not dilute the age appropriate argument on this board, but is moreso another point. Don't let your kids skimp on armor to be cool or go light, protect the arms and the chest cavity and wear a cup. I am too often reminded and aghast at how few kids protect their arms, how few models of lacrosse shoulder pads are designed to protect the sternum at all, and I rather doubt a majority of kids even bother wearing a cup. I know my oldest son won't despite the parking lot stand-offs. If the coaches told the kids they won't see the field without a cup or the right gear, that would move the needle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, that's what I'm suggesting....are you serious? HS is different, the size and maturity gap in the 13-15 year range can be immense. I'm encouraging the coach to follow his prime directive and protect his players. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]One of my son's teammates had his arm broken by an Edge 2019 player last Fall. Protect your players.

If YOUR child cannot compete at a club level against players his own age maybe a different sport is in order for him. I guess it is a big ego boost to play against middle schoolers. This is NOT a discussion about high school lacrosse. Most states don't allow high school players who are 19, why do you think that is?

I really think it is ironic that dads whose sons are unable to compete against their same age cohort call the younger kids sissies. If junior is so tough why is he afraid of playing against kids his own age? Why not join a pre-school league? Wow, those 3 year-olds are such wimps against my 13 year old. Guess they should try another sport. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is getting old. If you are good you play up. I don't care if you are a Dec birthday.

If you play on an allstar team you play your age not down. or dare I say its a freakin allstar team PLAY UP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, that's what I'm suggesting....are you serious? HS is different, the size and maturity gap in the 13-15 year range can be immense. I'm encouraging the coach to follow his prime directive and protect his players. Period.

HS is different? What HS did you go to that your avg freshmen was anywhere near as physically mature as the avg sr? Never even mind freshmen, every 2019 LI dad is licking their chops for little Johnny to make varsity as an 8th grader this spring, the championship belt of lax parent bragging rights. I can only imagine how fast you would trade Little Johnny's safety for a spot on varsity, but playing kids one year older, oh my.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's a poster that is nearly monopolizing this topic. Interesting.

It's simple. In travel if the child is able to play up then he should be afforded the opportunity. If he doesn't belong it will be obvious after about 5 minutes on the field.
In HS there are NYS guidelines and a maturity test given in order to allow 8th graders to play varsity to ensure kids who don't belong don't play. Why all this verbal diarrhea?
It's most certainly coming from those who THINK their kid is good enough but really isn't. Or they are lazy and won't forge a relationship with the coach or director and ask the right questions and put their kid in a beneficial situation. It's gotta be one of the two. So let's divide you people into one of the two categories, accept your position in all this nonsense and change or move on. Please for the love of God already.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HS is different? What HS did you go to that your avg freshmen was anywhere near as physically mature as the avg sr? Never even mind freshmen, every 2019 LI dad is licking their chops for little Johnny to make varsity as an 8th grader this spring, the championship belt of lax parent bragging rights. I can only imagine how fast you would trade Little Johnny's safety for a spot on varsity, but playing kids one year older, oh my. [/quote]

Wow, your ignorance is staggering. You are conveniently leaving out the key point that an 8th or 9th grader playing varsity, is a choice they make. They and their parents accept the risks associated with it. You and your ilk, whose kids are not good enough to play at their age, have very publicly admitted that to their friends, neighbors and most importantly, to themselves, by deciding that the only solution is to play against younger kids. Those younger kids have not made the decision to play up. They have not accepted the risk of playing against older, bigger boys. You've forced that situation on them. So don't try and make out like playing against older kids is not a big deal, just because it makes you feel better about your gutless decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just don't understand, why can't they just enforce a youth lacrosse cut off date. Just about every youth sport has one. Its safer, and fair. Also It can end about 95 percent of these repetitive posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HS is different? What HS did you go to that your avg freshmen was anywhere near as physically mature as the avg sr? Never even mind freshmen, every 2019 LI dad is licking their chops for little Johnny to make varsity as an 8th grader this spring, the championship belt of lax parent bragging rights. I can only imagine how fast you would trade Little Johnny's safety for a spot on varsity, but playing kids one year older, oh my.

High School is different because the parent and player CHOOSE to play against older players and can weigh the risks. How can you people argue that whole teams playing down is kosher? Why do you people challenge the toughness of a 13 year old and the sanity of fair play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not going to make this about a specific kid by name or even inference, but recently my son attended the U-19 tryouts for US lacrosse indoor team. There were a few 2017 kids there, each of whom I believe are early commits and were also holdbacks and are 17 year old sophomores. As the tryouts played out, these 2017 kids who were the youngest ones invited did in my estimation hang on and you could say they belonged on the field with their skill. None of them stood out though, and none of them were kids who seemed to separate and be an obvious pick for the team USA roster. I believe the reason why is they were playing against very skilled 18 and 19 year olds, and for the first time in their young lacrosse careers looked up and not down at an age, maturity, size, strength advantage. It was very obvious that these younger guys struggled when they got bodied up and pushed, and the physicality delta was very obvious. Again, I think the youngsters held their line, but it was an eye opener to see them feeling out of sorts when the advantage played the other way. Anyone who does not believe it is a huge advantage in the teens to be a year or two older and physically mature at a high level of competition is just wrong IMHO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not going to make this about a specific kid by name or even inference, but recently my son attended the U-19 tryouts for US lacrosse indoor team. There were a few 2017 kids there, each of whom I believe are early commits and were also holdbacks and are 17 year old sophomores. As the tryouts played out, these 2017 kids who were the youngest ones invited did in my estimation hang on and you could say they belonged on the field with their skill. None of them stood out though, and none of them were kids who seemed to separate and be an obvious pick for the team USA roster. I believe the reason why is they were playing against very skilled 18 and 19 year olds, and for the first time in their young lacrosse careers looked up and not down at an age, maturity, size, strength advantage. It was very obvious that these younger guys struggled when they got bodied up and pushed, and the physicality delta was very obvious. Again, I think the youngsters held their line, but it was an eye opener to see them feeling out of sorts when the advantage played the other way. Anyone who does not believe it is a huge advantage in the teens to be a year or two older and physically mature at a high level of competition is just wrong IMHO.

Couldn't agree more. And that is why many private school parents hold their children back in Maryland and other areas. At a high level of play any advantage is a plus. I dont agree with this but it works. There are many that get no advantage from being older but for many it works like advertised. MIAA starters are full of holdbacks.

My biggest disagreement is that now these same parents want the advantage at a youth level. They are ruining youth lacrosse in the process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So when you say none are an obvious pick for the roster, are you suggesting there will be no politics involved?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So when you say none are an obvious pick for the roster, are you suggesting there will be no politics involved?

Let's pretend for a minute we are talking about a real sport and there are no politics. None of the 17 year olds stood out against the 18 and 19 year olds. That is not to say lacrosse isn't, you know, lacrosse. Somebody's son or club player or whatever is always a shoe in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's pretend for a minute we are talking about a real sport and there are no politics. None of the 17 year olds stood out against the 18 and 19 year olds. That is not to say lacrosse isn't, you know, lacrosse. Somebody's son or club player or whatever is always a shoe in.

Sadly there are politics in every human endeavor, every sport, especially youth, church, school, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

High School is different because the parent and player CHOOSE to play against older players and can weigh the risks. How can you people argue that whole teams playing down is kosher? Why do you people challenge the toughness of a 13 year old and the sanity of fair play?

Choice is everything. Unfortunately the people running tournaments couldn't care less. Player safety should be the number 1 priority of every adult involved at the youth level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Choice is everything. Unfortunately the people running tournaments couldn't care less. Player safety should be the number 1 priority of every adult involved at the youth level.

Yeah, unfortunately winning at all cost and making money are the #1 priority of many clubs and adults. The sad state of affairs is that there are few programs that teach players the life lessons some of us want our kids to learn from athletics, fair competition, treating your opponents with respect, ethical behavior and that a win achieved by cheating is a hollow victory.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At some point you simpletons from STRONG ISLAND will figure out for the hold backs it isn't about beating you for a championship. It is beating you to the punch for a spot in the NCAA. Frig..figure it out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At some point you simpletons from STRONG ISLAND will figure out for the hold backs it isn't about beating you for a championship. It is beating you to the punch for a spot in the NCAA. Frig..figure it out.

Yea its so important to secure that 6-8 k a year offer! Or pay your way for a roster spot with the other 50 kids on the team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh really, then why don't families show their children can play and stand out on their appropriate age and true grade. One would think that would impress the coaches more. Instead some play down and beat up on younger players and the club promote the wins; in-turn getting more attention and money.

ill do it the way I think is best you do it the way you think it is best. The debate will continue. Each side thinks they are working for a higher power/purpose. Getting to college... but is it getting to college the right way or any way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol right u need to cheat in order for your kid to get into college. Let's play down so my little johnnie gets the spot over a true 2019 kid. Losers all u people are holding your kid back in 8th grade. You know your son can't hang with his own age group that's why. Teach your kid to work hard!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? Strong Island dominates the rosters of D1 D2 D3 lacrosse. It's wannabes like you that are ruining the sport. In order for your kids to compete, you need to cheat. Competition breeds success. Try it sometime and maybe you can raise a man, not a little boy who's Daddy has to manipulate everything in his life in his favor.

Like Reply Quote
User
User
Thank you for the constant jabs aimed at Long Island on the different threads. As a Director of US Lacrosse I have been motivated to address the issue of age classification and the amount of Canadian club players who knowingly play down in spite of regulations prohibiting such inclusion. I will keep you informed as we work to remedy this issue....bonjour Quebec

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Thank you for the constant jabs aimed at Long Island on the different threads. As a Director of US Lacrosse I have been motivated to address the issue of age classification and the amount of Canadian club players who knowingly play down in spite of regulations prohibiting such inclusion. I will keep you informed as we work to remedy this issue....bonjour Quebec

Thank you for your jab at our Bilingual and inclusive country. As a Director of Canadian Lacrosse I have now been motivated to again point out to you that reclassification started in NE and Maryland and perfected by 3d based in Colorado. Thank you for again showing your US bias and exceptionally low lack of awareness. USA USA USA

Like Reply Quote
User
User
Originally Posted by The Hop

Thank you for your jab at our Bilingual and inclusive country. As a Director of Canadian Lacrosse I have now been motivated to again point out to you that reclassification started in NE and Maryland and perfected by 3d based in Colorado. Thank you for again showing your US bias and exceptionally low lack of awareness. USA USA USA

Possibly read your country mans juvenile posts before you choose to square up.

Considering the lack of US players seeking to play in Canada and the large amount of Canadian kids looking to play and attend college in the US it seems your combative approach may not be beneficial to your organization. Your USA chant is appreciated and we will continue to work to complete an age based system of classification.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is rich, you question someone's lack of awareness, while you defend the practice of playing down, with the painfully juvenile retort of "they did it first.". Mr. Director, I guess Canadian Lacrosse doesn't create policy based on sportsmanship and fair play; a little easier to just follow the questionable practices of for-profit clubs. No need to try and instill values like honesty, integrity and honor. One thing you are most certainly accomplishing is a growing perception that Canadian lacrosse can only compete in the U.S. by fielding older players. That, my shallow little man, is not a bias, but a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is rich, you question someone's lack of awareness, while you defend the practice of playing down, with the painfully juvenile retort of "they did it first.". Mr. Director, I guess Canadian Lacrosse doesn't create policy based on sportsmanship and fair play; a little easier to just follow the questionable practices of for-profit clubs. No need to try and instill values like honesty, integrity and honor. One thing you are most certainly accomplishing is a growing perception that Canadian lacrosse can only compete in the U.S. by fielding older players. That, my shallow little man, is not a bias, but a fact.

Weird...Canada beat the US last summer at the Worlds using a youthful roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, so I wonder how the Canadians on that team feel about the next generation of Canadian lacrosse players having to play down to compete. Little embarrassing I guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, so I wonder how the Canadians on that team feel about the next generation of Canadian lacrosse players having to play down to compete. Little embarrassing I guess.

Actually the majority of that national team PG'd somewhere before college. You guys don't really have a handle on college recruiting do you...

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard