The CBLaxers.com Winter NY Showcases Are Open for Registration w/ Limited Spots!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,346
Posts354,408
Members2,524
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
Post scores and news from womens college lacrosse.


Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notre Dame loses to Stanford 12-10. Wow that's crazy!!!!! West Coast team beats the Irish. What the heck happened.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final


Nice! Go LI!

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final


Nice! Go LI!


Stony Brook didn't get much love in the pre season rankings

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because According to the media now JS does not and will not lose because he hates defeat !
He is comparable to urban Meyer in the lacrosse world !



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final


Nice! Go LI!


Stony Brook didn't get much love in the pre season rankings

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because According to the media now JS does not and will not lose because he hates defeat !
He is comparable to urban Meyer in the lacrosse world !



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final


Nice! Go LI!


Stony Brook didn't get much love in the pre season rankings


Lol. Urban Meyer? Lol again. That's funny!!!

Don't embarrass yourself with that statement.

JS is an egotistical obnoxious narcissist.
That's why they get no love.


Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because According to the media now JS does not and will not lose because he hates defeat !
He is comparable to urban Meyer in the lacrosse world !



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final


Nice! Go LI!


Stony Brook didn't get much love in the pre season rankings


Lol. Urban Meyer? Lol again. That's funny!!!

Don't embarrass yourself with that statement.

JS is an egotistical obnoxious narcissist.
That's why they get no love.

Carol Rose did a decent job putting together a team at Yellow Jacket University A.K.A. Stony Brook. I would not judge YJU based on beating U.S.C. because U.S.C. has a faulty Offense that is easy to defend against, it's more like a hockey attack with an attacker sitting on top of the crease. Thats like letting the D have a second goalie. Even when a player did get a step on there defender the crease defender was right there to pick her up.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because According to the media now JS does not and will not lose because he hates defeat !
He is comparable to urban Meyer in the lacrosse world !



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final


Nice! Go LI!


Stony Brook didn't get much love in the pre season rankings


Ranked in the top 20. This season will be very telling. They finally play a top 20 schedule. Let's see how they do against the top programs..they got spanked by the Gators and Orange last year. Playing ND, Buckeyes this year and some others. I wish them luck. Also, playing Hofstra is good for Girls Lax on LI. Results will be bad for the Pride but nice for a LI rivalry.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not forget the lady Jaspers only a hope skip and jump off the island.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because According to the media now JS does not and will not lose because he hates defeat !
He is comparable to urban Meyer in the lacrosse world !



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stony Brook defense stifles USC. 7-4 final


Nice! Go LI!


Stony Brook didn't get much love in the pre season rankings


Lol. Urban Meyer? Lol again. That's funny!!!

Don't embarrass yourself with that statement.

JS is an egotistical obnoxious narcissist.
That's why they get no love.

Carol Rose did a decent job putting together a team at Yellow Jacket University A.K.A. Stony Brook. I would not judge YJU based on beating U.S.C. because U.S.C. has a faulty Offense that is easy to defend against, it's more like a hockey attack with an attacker sitting on top of the crease. Thats like letting the D have a second goalie. Even when a player did get a step on there defender the crease defender was right there to pick her up.


That defense is called a backer defense. Geez, watch much womens lacrosse??

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The shots at SB carol Rose and JS smells very Hofstra/Topguns
It's great for LI for SB and Hofstra to win games vs BIG conference schools

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
USC offense that is faulty did somehow score 12 goals vs Northwestern. If that's faulty

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what a backer D is, I I'm glad someone taught you what it was, but that had nothing to do with the post, nor was YJU's defense even mentioned in the post in that manner. Backer D or not if the Attacking girl isn't sitting on the crease like a drain stop, than neither is her defender without being called for 3 Seconds. No less than 5 times does a USC attacker beat there defender with what would normally be a clear shot to the goal, only to be stopped by areas attackers defender. Since you think you know so much about a backer D than yo know it will not work against the Terps, 'cause, N.W.U. as UNC will attest to. Shannon was able to beat it as was Schwartzman, and Tumolo. Essentially speaking USC beat themselves.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually have seen this defense at SB work really well against duke and Maryland multiple times but struggle vs Florida so your theory s off to some regard. Didn't see yesterday's game but sounds like the whole purpose of playing that style D worked perfectly. I think it's great a school like SB beats USC especially if you remember where SB was four years ago

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a great point USC offensive philosophy clogged up the inside making SBs day easy.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I actually have seen this defense at SB work really well against duke and Maryland multiple times but struggle vs Florida so your theory s off to some regard. Didn't see yesterday's game but sounds like the whole purpose of playing that style D worked perfectly. I think it's great a school like SB beats USC especially if you remember where SB was four years ago
I don't know how you could say it worked when you weren't there. I am telling you that USC was able to get past the double that occurs with the backer D, there problem was in there own offensive scheme. If you go back to my original post I stated that USC played a hockey type of attack where the planted an attacker, sometimes 2, in front of the crease which also planted a defender in front of the crease. When the attacker was able to break the double and have a clear path to goal they ran into the crease defender. IMO, if the crease attacker was to clear out beyond the 8 and leave the arc clear there shooters would have had better chances. I will say that YJU's backer was able to cause bad cross field passes that got picked multiple times. only on 1 occasion was USC able to achieve the desired effect of that type of attack ( a quick stick shot from a feed down low) but the crease girl missed the feed. I don't know when Mr. Carol Rose clone was ever successful against Duke (a 8-9 home loss in his first year) or Maryland ( a 21-7 loss his first year and a 8-3 home loss and a 11-3 loss in his second) but in college lacrosse that is not successful.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why your so twisted about SB success they have been in the NCAA's and won tournament games the past two years after never being close. It's great for our young girls to be able to go to college games and see great lacrosse. If your upset with USC coaching philosophy I'm suuuure you can give Lindsay Munday some advice. Can't be mad that SB shut down USC approach

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI lacrosse The Best!

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI
Typical low class Yellow Jacket parent. No my daughter never played for Top Guns, nor does she go to USC, nor do I live in Bay Shore. I can't see how a total of 21 points against 49 given up is successful. Yeah it's nice to see a L.I. team get into the tournament, but in true Y.J. fashion your bragging when it's mostly smoke and mirrors. I remember not to long ago seeing Y.J. parents dismiss Towson as a second rate school with a second rate program, and that may be true, but YJU is just as second rate, mainly because Towson is the only team YJU has been able to beat in tourney, Being dispatched by the real best team in N.Y. last year and Maryland twice. I'll be a lot happier with Mr. Yellow Jacket when he takes any player from Long Island that isn't from his master C.R. Please don't give me that crap about Y.J. having the best players, all clubs have good players, believe it or not even clubs from outside L.I.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
This is NOT a Yellow Jacket thread.
This is the 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse thread.



Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
This is NOT a Yellow Jacket thread.
This is the 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse thread.



Everything ends up being a YJ thread... Sad, but true...you'll get it eventually...

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously ? Stony Brook was supposed to win that game and they did. Neither offense looked sharp, think the 20 something degree weather had anything to do with it. That being said USC just does not have the athletes or seasoned lacrosse players that SB does at this point, they have a kid who did not play lax until she got into college starting( great athlete from the soccer team but not exactly a lacrosse player).Too funny you think you can draw up a game plan better than the USC coaches who are all world class lacrosse players.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
T
The Hop Offline OP
User
*****
OP Offline
User
*****
T
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 646
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
This is NOT a Yellow Jacket thread.
This is the 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse thread.



Everything ends up being a YJ thread... Sad, but true...you'll get it eventually...


Kinda like a nasty virus. You'll get it eventually...and can't wait for it to go away.


Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously ? Stony Brook was supposed to win that game and they did. Neither offense looked sharp, think the 20 something degree weather had anything to do with it. That being said USC just does not have the athletes or seasoned lacrosse players that SB does at this point, they have a kid who did not play lax until she got into college starting( great athlete from the soccer team but not exactly a lacrosse player).Too funny you think you can draw up a game plan better than the USC coaches who are all world class lacrosse players.
I wonder if you were at that game? If you weren't , before you publicly state that I'm not as good as anybody watch the game to see if I'm right. Just because She is a coach doesn't make her good, and just because I'm not doesn't make me wrong. Look at the Seahawks in the Super Bowl as an example of a coach doing the wrong thing at the highest level.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 675
B
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
B
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 675
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously ? Stony Brook was supposed to win that game and they did. Neither offense looked sharp, think the 20 something degree weather had anything to do with it. That being said USC just does not have the athletes or seasoned lacrosse players that SB does at this point, they have a kid who did not play lax until she got into college starting( great athlete from the soccer team but not exactly a lacrosse player).Too funny you think you can draw up a game plan better than the USC coaches who are all world class lacrosse players.


It's important to have two local schools (Stony Brook and Hofstra) be strong lacrosse programs because of LI's deep talent and lacrosse history. Neither program is top tier elite at this point and will not unless they attract great players from other parts of the country. Stony Brook doesn't have the academic status that many schools can offer a student athlete; in fact Hofstra might be in a
better position academically.

As long as Stony Brook gets some excellent local talent they will always compete, especially in their conference, which is not a great conference. So making the playoffs each year should not be hard. Ultimately it is the depth of their roster that hurts them.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously ? Stony Brook was supposed to win that game and they did. Neither offense looked sharp, think the 20 something degree weather had anything to do with it. That being said USC just does not have the athletes or seasoned lacrosse players that SB does at this point, they have a kid who did not play lax until she got into college starting( great athlete from the soccer team but not exactly a lacrosse player).Too funny you think you can draw up a game plan better than the USC coaches who are all world class lacrosse players.


It's important to have two local schools (Stony Brook and Hofstra) be strong lacrosse programs because of LI's deep talent and lacrosse history. Neither program is top tier elite at this point and will not unless they attract great players from other parts of the country. Stony Brook doesn't have the academic status that many schools can offer a student athlete; in fact Hofstra might be in a
better position academically.

As long as Stony Brook gets some excellent local talent they will always compete, especially in their conference, which is not a great conference. So making the playoffs each year should not be hard. Ultimately it is the depth of their roster that hurts them.
What hurts S.B. is J.S. and his refusal to recruit from any other source.You are correct being on L.I. and pool that he has to pull from he should win his conference seeing as it's not strong, but with that being said S.B. making tournament is no monumental task

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously ? Stony Brook was supposed to win that game and they did. Neither offense looked sharp, think the 20 something degree weather had anything to do with it. That being said USC just does not have the athletes or seasoned lacrosse players that SB does at this point, they have a kid who did not play lax until she got into college starting( great athlete from the soccer team but not exactly a lacrosse player).Too funny you think you can draw up a game plan better than the USC coaches who are all world class lacrosse players.


It's important to have two local schools (Stony Brook and Hofstra) be strong lacrosse programs because of LI's deep talent and lacrosse history. Neither program is top tier elite at this point and will not unless they attract great players from other parts of the country. Stony Brook doesn't have the academic status that many schools can offer a student athlete; in fact Hofstra might be in a
better position academically.

As long as Stony Brook gets some excellent local talent they will always compete, especially in their conference, which is not a great conference. So making the playoffs each year should not be hard. Ultimately it is the depth of their roster that hurts them.


You have no idea what you are talking about, academic status ? Hofstra is not close to having the academic status of Stony Brook. Feel free to look at any legit ranking and Hofstra not near top 100 University. Academically Stony Brook is miles ahead of Hofstra.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously ? Stony Brook was supposed to win that game and they did. Neither offense looked sharp, think the 20 something degree weather had anything to do with it. That being said USC just does not have the athletes or seasoned lacrosse players that SB does at this point, they have a kid who did not play lax until she got into college starting( great athlete from the soccer team but not exactly a lacrosse player).Too funny you think you can draw up a game plan better than the USC coaches who are all world class lacrosse players.


It's important to have two local schools (Stony Brook and Hofstra) be strong lacrosse programs because of LI's deep talent and lacrosse history. Neither program is top tier elite at this point and will not unless they attract great players from other parts of the country. Stony Brook doesn't have the academic status that many schools can offer a student athlete; in fact Hofstra might be in a
better position academically.

As long as Stony Brook gets some excellent local talent they will always compete, especially in their conference, which is not a great conference. So making the playoffs each year should not be hard. Ultimately it is the depth of their roster that hurts them.
What hurts S.B. is J.S. and his refusal to recruit from any other source.You are correct being on L.I. and pool that he has to pull from he should win his conference seeing as it's not strong, but with that being said S.B. making tournament is no monumental task


Do you actually think he refuses to recruit from any other source? If you are a good player he does not care what club you play for , as a matter of fact his most likely top recruit thus far did not play travel at all.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI
Typical low class Yellow Jacket parent. No my daughter never played for Top Guns, nor does she go to USC, nor do I live in Bay Shore. I can't see how a total of 21 points against 49 given up is successful. Yeah it's nice to see a L.I. team get into the tournament, but in true Y.J. fashion your bragging when it's mostly smoke and mirrors. I remember not to long ago seeing Y.J. parents dismiss Towson as a second rate school with a second rate program, and that may be true, but YJU is just as second rate, mainly because Towson is the only team YJU has been able to beat in tourney, Being dispatched by the real best team in N.Y. last year and Maryland twice. I'll be a lot happier with Mr. Yellow Jacket when he takes any player from Long Island that isn't from his master C.R. Please don't give me that crap about Y.J. having the best players, all clubs have good players, believe it or not even clubs from outside L.I.


What are you talking about? He did take a non YJ player from LI. The first 2018 TG recruit is going to SB. Maybe she's a spy infiltrating the evil YJ/SB empire.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI


You say it seems like a good defensive game holding duke to 9 and MD to 8. Then you admit to not seeing game. Well thats obvious because it certainly was not their defense that held those teams to low score wins. It was a brutal to watch offensive stall to slow the game down so they didnt get smoked. You can add in same tactic to florida or any other true top 20 team they face. By avoiding big score differential losses, it appears to some they can hang with the top programs, in reality they cannot. Not bashing, just helping you understand what is going on. Not a fan at all of this offensive stall, especially when the team stalling is losing. The teams that scheduled against them are not happy with this tactic either

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI
Typical low class Yellow Jacket parent. No my daughter never played for Top Guns, nor does she go to USC, nor do I live in Bay Shore. I can't see how a total of 21 points against 49 given up is successful. Yeah it's nice to see a L.I. team get into the tournament, but in true Y.J. fashion your bragging when it's mostly smoke and mirrors. I remember not to long ago seeing Y.J. parents dismiss Towson as a second rate school with a second rate program, and that may be true, but YJU is just as second rate, mainly because Towson is the only team YJU has been able to beat in tourney, Being dispatched by the real best team in N.Y. last year and Maryland twice. I'll be a lot happier with Mr. Yellow Jacket when he takes any player from Long Island that isn't from his master C.R. Please don't give me that crap about Y.J. having the best players, all clubs have good players, believe it or not even clubs from outside L.I.


What are you talking about? He did take a non YJ player from LI. The first 2018 TG recruit is going to SB. Maybe she's a spy infiltrating the evil YJ/SB empire.
the first in 3 years, every girl except 1 on the roster now came from Y.J.,

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA all American Top gun kid heading to SB next year from Hauppaugue HS. Next theory please

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sb's top player was heading to Adelphi w JS and followed him to SB she never played travel just HS. You can hate on SB and JS truth is that program was the bottom of the barrel in D1 before. This is according to SB website his 4th year which would give him roughly 2 recruiting classes of his own recruits. The turnaround has been refreshing on LI. Hopefully SS gets Hofstra going as well be great for our kids to have great local programs. We should all want that

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UA all American Top gun kid heading to SB next year from Hauppaugue HS. Next theory please
Man Carol must be pissed. Don't know why this fact pisses you Y.J. people off so much, isn't this exactly what you "better" people wanted, a college team 90%+ of Y.J's. hows that a bad thing

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI


You say it seems like a good defensive game holding duke to 9 and MD to 8. Then you admit to not seeing game. Well thats obvious because it certainly was not their defense that held those teams to low score wins. It was a brutal to watch offensive stall to slow the game down so they didnt get smoked. You can add in same tactic to florida or any other true top 20 team they face. By avoiding big score differential losses, it appears to some they can hang with the top programs, in reality they cannot. Not bashing, just helping you understand what is going on. Not a fan at all of this offensive stall, especially when the team stalling is losing. The teams that scheduled against them are not happy with this tactic either


The more you post the more your ignorance shows.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhh bitter mr TG Bayshore Paying lots of money to go to USC to get outplayed and out coached. And holding duke to 9 and Maryland to 8 while I didn't see those games seems like a good defensive game. we ARE talking defense not overall result vs those powerhouses. after all this is YOUR point stick to your point. I think UNC would of liked only letting up 8 or 11 today vs Maryland. Hey at least you beat Marist .good college on LI is great for LI
Typical low class Yellow Jacket parent. No my daughter never played for Top Guns, nor does she go to USC, nor do I live in Bay Shore. I can't see how a total of 21 points against 49 given up is successful. Yeah it's nice to see a L.I. team get into the tournament, but in true Y.J. fashion your bragging when it's mostly smoke and mirrors. I remember not to long ago seeing Y.J. parents dismiss Towson as a second rate school with a second rate program, and that may be true, but YJU is just as second rate, mainly because Towson is the only team YJU has been able to beat in tourney, Being dispatched by the real best team in N.Y. last year and Maryland twice. I'll be a lot happier with Mr. Yellow Jacket when he takes any player from Long Island that isn't from his master C.R. Please don't give me that crap about Y.J. having the best players, all clubs have good players, believe it or not even clubs from outside L.I.


What are you talking about? He did take a non YJ player from LI. The first 2018 TG recruit is going to SB. Maybe she's a spy infiltrating the evil YJ/SB empire.
the first in 3 years, every girl except 1 on the roster now came from Y.J.,


Nobody cares

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2015 NCAA Womens Lacrosse Scores and News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked pretty good to me and if inside lacrosse is sending people to cover SB must look good to them Thanks for the link not enough of this for women's lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4