BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 86 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of this is getting old. Move on turd.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All of this is getting old. Move on turd.

The only turd is the jerk that you give monthly checks to. Whoever heard of a club that charges its families on a monthly basis just to be part of their "academy"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That is the name of it ! You want them to rename the darn thing? I am sure your club puts all your wins on there website also. My son was raised to handle anything a coach could say to him. My family is not scared of a nasty email. And once again I am sorry your son was cut or yelled at to loud my a Madlax coach.

Who did you beat in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP......The Mary Dobkin All Stars from Marin County?

Thats a funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]All of this is getting old. Move on turd.

The only turd is the jerk that you give monthly checks to. Whoever heard of a club that charges its families on a monthly basis just to be part of their "academy"?

This is now known as the "pay monthly turd academy".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That money is why Madlax has not a single Parent coach or member of any staff from U11 to High School. I will pay the extra money for that any day. Madlax takes the best players no matter where they go to high school or how much money there parents make. I have been seeing it for the last 5 years and it happens every season. If your kids is better he plays and makes the team. That is a fact in my eyes I have seen it proven over and over again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That money is why Madlax has not a single Parent coach or member of any staff from U11 to High School. I will pay the extra money for that any day. Madlax takes the best players no matter where they go to high school or how much money there parents make. I have been seeing it for the last 5 years and it happens every season. If your kids is better he plays and makes the team. That is a fact in my eyes I have seen it proven over and over again.

You imply that Madlax is unique in this respect, which it is not. There are many other clubs that do not use parents as coaches, so please don't suggest that Madlax is unique in that respect.

Our son plays for a club that is a non-profit, has incredible players and their focus is getting kids recruited, not lining their pockets with excessive fees. Madlax can't say that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please name this club you are talking about. And I am sure they are in bed with 1 or a couple high schools. Or if its Blackwolf they have what 3 teams or 4 so cant really compare the two. And Also if this club is in Maryland it is not really an option for anyone who lives in Va. So I am sure there are clubs that are better then Madlax but to say they do a bad job is crazy and makes you sound crazy. And it always cracks me up to hear anyone talk about how much anyone pays for there kid to play Lacrosse. Its all to much money and we are all crazy. And to compare a club cost of 500$ plus or minus is really silly to care about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a non-profit boys club team that is good? Please enlighten us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a non-profit boys club team that is good? Please enlighten us.

Every high level lacrosse club is non-profit. Every single one. For example:
"The Baltimore Lacrosse Club, Inc is a 501-C-3 state registered non profit." The way Crabs and other clubs do this is to have one entity that is a non-profit to which you pay your club dues and then the club pays coaches, fields, tournament fees, etc.

Now is the not so tricky part, most high level club owners have a second for profit entity to do events such as tournaments, camps and clinics. For the Crabs, this is the B'More Lax Company. If you have ever registered for a Crabs event, you'll notice the different entity https://leagueathletics.com/Default.asp?org=bmorelaxco.com

Ditto Madlax, and other clubs for this recipe. Pretty much every club will make this very clear on their website or if you asked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto Madlax, and other clubs for this recipe.

Except Madlax is 100% purely a FOR-PROFIT company. All the profits go straight into the owner's pockets. It is about profit margin.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And if you are a Republican, You know that every thing that is for profit is better and run better and will always be better at least thats what FOX news tells me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have a friend build you something you can not complain its not prefect. When you pay full price you can make the guy go back and fix it and make it prefect. So its kinda the same with Madlax you are paying for them, so they work for us. So if they are making a living off your kid getting better and being better and winning more. I am still waiting for the bad part. They do not have to do favors or kiss up to a high school program/coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please name another club that CHARGES parents to advocate for their son's college lacrosse recruitment?

Like Reply Quote
User
User
And if you are a Republican, You know that every thing that is for profit is better and run better and will always be better at least thats what FOX news tells me.

And if it was gov't run or a Liberal Democrat type of non profit it would cost 3 times as much, be highly inefficient and employ twice as many people who most likely will stand there staring at each other doing nothing. Oh yeah, the quality would spiral into the toilet having people like you begging for the free enterprise system that was in place originally. At least that's what reality tells me.

Now let's keep the politics out of it.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please name another club that CHARGES parents to advocate for their son's college lacrosse recruitment?

Please just stop it. Please just stop it. Please just stop it. If you'd like to think MadLax is more in for the dough than the next club owner, fine. Maybe MadLax falls into the more overbearing on the money grab scale and maybe not. I am pretty sure if your club owner runs events or camps or clinics, those would be for profit ventures as well. If they weren't and you happen to be on the only elite lacrosse club whose owner is doing only the Lord's work to help the children then I apologize.

By the way, do you know or know of people who will advocate for my kid for free? What I mean by that is some club owner who will get me free videographers to do highlight reels and will let my son play for his club for free?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto Madlax, and other clubs for this recipe.

Except Madlax is 100% purely a FOR-PROFIT company. All the profits go straight into the owner's pockets. It is about profit margin.

And what do you think happens on the non-profit side coffers for part of the club fees you pay? They go to tournaments. If I gander to guess which club you are from, those funds would go from the non-profit club coffers to the B'more Lax Co or to the Aloha events for-profit side. There is nothing unique to your club or wrong about that. All events are for-profit things. You are correct that it is all about profit margin. 80 teams at $2,500 per on fields rented from your buddies at MIAA schools that your club feeds, then insurance then refs pay with donuts and coffee isn't a shabby paycheck for a weekend event. I don't find a fault in these guys charging or making the money, but really, if you believe there is anything philantropic going in inside your own club den you are sadly mistaken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you pay someone to do something you have power if they are doing it for free/good of it you are at there mercey. And when its for profit you do not get your feeling hurt when your kid gets cut for some kid who is better. You know this coming in no favors no back room deals. The extra money if there really is more then everyone else is worth it. If you pay them you can say call these 5 colleges and they will or tell you why they wont. If its free or just on there schedule once again you are on his schedule. Thats how the USA works.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you think Madlax will hang up on a coach if the kid did not pay for the extra service. I know for a fact you are told to use any of the coaches names and numbers on any thing you want to fill out. And I know they pick the phone up and answer any question the college coach has. That extra package is open to anyone even non Madlax players. And there is several things out on the internet just like it for more or the same amount of money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax only charges VLC and Blackwolf kids that fee. Here were too may requests...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax only charges VLC and Blackwolf kids that fee. Here were too may requests...

Dude, please stop embarrassing us by dissing other programs. It doesn't help at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, please stop embarrassing us by dissing other programs. It doesn't help at all.

Instead of sounding like a complete pansy. How bout you stand up for your program when someone starts dissing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Instead of sounding like a complete pansy. How bout you stand up for your program when someone starts dissing it.

You are a total idiot. The two clubs you mentioned had nothing to do with the comments made about Madlax.

Continuing to insult other clubs doesn't help out reputation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a total idiot. The two clubs you mentioned had nothing to do with the comments made about Madlax.

Still sounding like a little puss, and not a very smart one at that. The majority of the comments on this forum come from forum trolling, scumbag vlc parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1980 called.They want their insult back. Pansy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still sounding like a little puss, and not a very smart one at that. The majority of the comments on this forum come from forum trolling, scumbag vlc parents.

For the last time, stop making the rest of us who play for Madlax look bad. You sound as idiotic as that email.

If you would stop insulting other clubs, this thread would die.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(applause) The moral compass has returned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(applause) The moral compass has returned.

What a pansy, puss comeback. Since that's what your post are all about I figured its appropriate to call you what you are. Btw. Your not anonymous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous](applause) The moral compass has returned.

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum should be shut down here and sent over the the dc area urban moms blog. There are 3-4 very loud and insufferable parents from both clubs and the rest of us would really appreciate it if these two clubs could behave better and hopefully sanction these parents in some way for the vitriolic stuff that has been brewing for the last 3-4 years. Most Madlax and VLC parents are normal and would just like to take our kids to practices and games without these sideshows. The kids at these rival clubs are friends and most of the parents are too. Like one earlier poster put it, you're not anonymous. We all know who the amped up parents are from both clubs. This has been going on for so long and has created so much misery and reputation damage to BOTH clubs, that it is time to stop. And let's be honest...several of the top high school age kids have left both programs for Blackwolf, FCA and 3d. What is that telling us? No wait...this is the part where our clubs like to interject the # of commits bragging and how much other local programs stink, and so do their player and teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you even graduate from college?

Like Reply Quote
User
User
This forum should be shut down here and sent over the the dc area urban moms blog. There are 3-4 very loud and insufferable parents from both clubs and the rest of us would really appreciate it if these two clubs could behave better and hopefully sanction these parents in some way for the vitriolic stuff that has been brewing for the last 3-4 years. Most Madlax and VLC parents are normal and would just like to take our kids to practices and games without these sideshows. The kids at these rival clubs are friends and most of the parents are too. Like one earlier poster put it, you're not anonymous. We all know who the amped up parents are from both clubs. This has been going on for so long and has created so much misery and reputation damage to BOTH clubs, that it is time to stop. And let's be honest...several of the top high school age kids have left both programs for Blackwolf, FCA and 3d. What is that telling us? No wait...this is the part where our clubs like to interject the # of commits bragging and how much other local programs stink, and so do their player and teams.

Feel free to post your thoughts as often as you like. Don't let the few nut jobs who usually make a lot of noise distract you. Remember no one here is anonymous.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well now that everyone thinks they are no longer anonymous I see this fourm being a lot more boring. Everyone knows how the internet works and you never want your name connected to any thoughts online good or bad and we all know they will never go away. I come here to here all the anonymous thoughts. You just have to know they are all 50% true and 50% peronal thoghts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well now that everyone thinks they are no longer anonymous I see this fourm being a lot more boring. Everyone knows how the internet works and you never want your name connected to any thoughts online good or bad and we all know they will never go away. I come here to here all the anonymous thoughts. You just have to know they are all 50% true and 50% peronal thoghts.

Just goes to show ya what a bunch of pussies the tough guy posters are. Afraid to stand by your words. That's right....go hide you Chicken Sh!?s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to lacrosse....Does anyone know who is officially playing in the NPYLL this spring along with who left the NPYLL and went to other spring leagues? When does the NPYLL usually post the schedules for the season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC? Blackwolf? C'mon really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's u with UM? Is the Rambo circus too much to handle? Bad loss to Yale for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like MADLAX is doing well - beat the LI teams this weekend in 7th & 8th grade. Any eyewitness account on whether this is true?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the 4/12 8th grade game Madlax 2019 (Orange) v. LI Expess (the team from Long Island, not Westchester) at Landon. Madlax won by a lot, but I am not entirely sure of the score (I lost track around 9-4, but heard it was 11-5 in the end).

Did not see the 7th grade Madlax 2020/Express game.

I know Express had its 2019 Westchester team at Landon on 4/12 for games, too, but Madlax 2019 (Orange) did not play them. Madlax 2019 beat the Westchester Express team in March at Landon. It was not a close game, but I do not remember the score.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like MADLAX is doing well - beat the LI teams this weekend in 7th & 8th grade. Any eyewitness account on whether this is true?

Madlax 2020 (Capital area All Star team) played in the NYPLL league this past Sunday and lost to Breakers 2020. Must have been their "National" all star team put together just for the weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well we will see what the Breakers record ends up being this season. They put good teams on the field. But I do know for a fact the two Madlax scores this weekend playing LI Express are correct. We would need to ask an LI dad to fill us in on what teams we played and if those where there best squads or not?

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 86 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard