BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,263
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 46 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great coaches, who give a maximum effort to their team.

Last edited by The Hop; .
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What agenda would that be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
what are you guys talking about? you sound like a bunch of idiots. Am amazed of the stupidity that shows up on this site.

.......Of which you are a contributor.

touché. I thought the moderator was supposed to moderate, not instigate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are you guys talking about? you sound like a bunch of idiots. Am amazed of the stupidity that shows up on this site.

of all the bashing and condescending comments on this thread, why does this one bother you. If you are going to call a spade a spade, you need to be consistent. The bickering back and forth are classic examples of bullying. this is what I show my child is the wrong way to use social media. it's hard to convince him when the adults are out of control.

User
User

Calling our posters idiots and their thoughts stupid makes you the instigator. Guess you thought wrong again. You post and I'll decide whether to approve it or not.

Back of the Cage
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calling our posters idiots and their thoughts stupid makes you the instigator. Guess you thought wrong again. You post and I'll decide whether to approve it or not.

"idiot" is not something a moderator should post. not if you want to set a good example for the kids on here. there are a lot of them on here. there are ways to get your point across. name calling is what we try to teach our kids not to do. I didn't think wrong. I think what you wrote was wrong if you want to set an example. but I'm starting to think that is not the objective here. so continue on with the childish back and forth. if you read these threads like a script it's classic bullying 101. I'm on here because my kid talks about it. As a parent I need to know what he is reading and hearing from his friends. I really don't care if I get "approved" or not. every parent should be concerned about this. Ask LM. he just shut a site down and reopened it. for good cause.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"idiot" is not something a moderator should post. not if you want to set a good example for the kids on here. there are a lot of them on here. there are ways to get your point across. name calling is what we try to teach our kids not to do. I didn't think wrong. I think what you wrote was wrong if you want to set an example. but I'm starting to think that is not the objective here. so continue on with the childish back and forth. if you read these threads like a script it's classic bullying 101. I'm on here because my kid talks about it. As a parent I need to know what he is reading and hearing from his friends. I really don't care if I get "approved" or not. every parent should be concerned about this. Ask LM. he just shut a site down and reopened it. for good cause.

just saying "of which you are a contributor" is not good enough. I know it's not easy to moderate all of this but it's gotten way out of control. every other post is bashing of a team. of which are just kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man I just cant wait for the season to start. Can somebody just call a timeout here and remind everyone we are talking sbout 3rd grade lacrosse! 3 years from now half these kids wont even be playing lacrosse anymore. The other half will be with a different club. Enjoy this time now and stop thinking how smart and snarky you are posting on random message boards. Go play with your son or watch a game together.

User
User

Your obviously confused. Review the posts. You my friend called posters idiots and if this thread is your main parenting tool then you need help.

Back of the Cage
User
User
Btw "anonymous". Answering your own posts is pretty funny. Let others join in.

Back of the Cage
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No post

Last edited by The Hop; .
User
User

No post

I guess that.

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what area the 2024 high voltage team are from and where they practice ? watched the first part of a game against the 2024 outlaws last weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what area the 2024 high voltage team are from and where they practice ? watched the first part of a game against the 2024 outlaws last weekend

I thought they were somewhat of a pick up team with a lot of Legacy, Team Taz kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are 3-village kids that play as a travel team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn't 2024 outlaws by their own admission it was 2023/2024

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was not 23/24 but it was 2024/25 outlaws - where do u get your info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely was 23/24 team . Outlaws barely have a 3rd grade team and high voltage would have beat them . They are a good combo of 3village,91 and legacy kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely was 23/24 team . Outlaws barely have a 3rd grade team and high voltage would have beat them . They are a good combo of 3village,91 and legacy kids

Sorry wrong again but was a 2024/25 team that won the game. It was a great game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hate to burst your Bubble, But Outlaws were 100 Percent 2nd/3d Grade Only- amazing when a good team loses, the excuses come out.No 4th Graders. Its ok to lose a game. Its good for a Team to learn that lesson

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hate to burst your Bubble, But Outlaws were 100 Percent 2nd/3d Grade Only- amazing when a good team loses, the excuses come out.No 4th Graders. Its ok to lose a game. Its good for a Team to learn that lesson

They a a "C" club team masquerading as a fake "A" club. Go ask PB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They a a "C" club team masquerading as a fake "A" club. Go ask PB

Didn't you know??? Wolfpack is the only club that matters. All other clubs are irrelevant and if your fresh out of diapers son can't make the Pack then he's not good enough to play lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Boys , they are 8/9 years old. Listen to yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Boys , they are 8/9 years old. Listen to yourselves.

I am pretty sure most of the posts on this thread are made by 8 or 9 year olds. Or their younger (mentally not physically) parents...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a dog in this fight, but why would the Wolfpack be thrown into this argument? When something like that is said it shows you have a vendetta against a team that's not part of the conversation. Sorry the little guy didn't make the squad but please have some respect for yourself and your son and stop the jealousy and hatred. You're an adult, act like it. Trying to defend yourself only makes it worst, so don't waste your time. Sad to be that type of Dad. Wow, let it go man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PB checks this site. Surprised he didn't confirm no 4th graders played in that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack has at least 2 kids on the team . And definitely was not the same outlaw team . Hv crushed them 11-3 earlier in season . If it was 2024 / 25 it would have not been close. Voltage is a good team and they have played up all year and won. Same thing last year at sb tourney . They played and rolled thru to finals and lost to outlaws 23

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack has at least 2 kids on the team . And definitely was not the same outlaw team . Hv crushed them 11-3 earlier in season . If it was 2024 / 25 it would have not been close. Voltage is a good team and they have played up all year and won. Same thing last year at sb tourney . They played and rolled thru to finals and lost to outlaws 23

Yes it was the full 2024/25 team and it was a very good game between the two teams nothing more nothing less- first game they played half the outlaw team was not at the game due to other commitments, looking forward to the two teams playing again in future games. Im pretty sure the outlaw 2023 team played the 91 warriors in the finals at sb(stonybrook ?) not high voltage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it was the full 2024/25 team and it was a very good game between the two teams nothing more nothing less- first game they played half the outlaw team was not at the game due to other commitments, looking forward to the two teams playing again in future games. Im pretty sure the outlaw 2023 team played the 91 warriors in the finals at sb(stonybrook ?) not high voltage.

Who won that final?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year HV played in the 2024 bracket. It was a B bracket. It included 91 Titans and Express 2024 too. And it seems both of those teams have folded, so folks should not get ahead of themselves with this team being so good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year HV played in the 2024 bracket. It was a B bracket. It included 91 Titans and Express 2024 too. And it seems both of those teams have folded, so folks should not get ahead of themselves with this team being so good.

ahem.... Express has a team. The Express posted their tournament schedule the Club's site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won that final?

Outlaws by 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High voltage is the ugly step child to 3v. Get all the scraps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny, 3v couldn't even field a straight 3rd grade team this season...I think you have it backwards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws run the Blatant league.

They got smoked Week 1 - 11-3 vs. High Voltage

Week 6 - They show up with kids twice the size and beat HV 13-8. They have multiple players from the 2023 Outlaws team including the faceoff man and goalie.

When you run the league you can make your own rules...no age verification or roster checks. No one will know, right?

Except, High Voltage 2024 played Outlaws 2023 in the semi-finals of SB Lax Clash last season and they were the same kids you brought in to beat a team that's a full year younger!!

Outlaw$$ Lacro$$e at it's finest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the purpose of talking about these 2 teams? Its like arguing about which two weak kids would win a fight on the playground.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Week 6 - They show up with kids twice the size and beat HV 13-8. They have multiple players from the 2023 Outlaws team including the faceoff man and goalie.

When you run the league you can make your own rules...no age verification or roster checks. No one will know, right?

Except, High Voltage 2024 played Outlaws 2023 in the semi-finals of SB Lax Clash last season and they were the same kids you brought in to beat a team that's a full year younger!!

Your Wrong All 2nd and 3rd Grade- just can not get over you lost, It happens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hv is a group of friends from 3v and some of their legacy and Wolfpack friends that are playing together. Not many 24 teams will beat them . Blatant was trying to get into the championship game of there own tournament . They are doing just that. Promise you HV could care less . This is just extra reps and a chance to play with their friends .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all honesty, you guys sound 12 yrs old.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Outlaws do not run the league- Blatant! does.

My name is Mike Brennan (Owner of Blatant! Lacrosse), my father Pat Brennan owns the Outlaws. At times we work together, but both businesses are completely separate and run by completely different people. I was the scorekeeper at the High Voltage and Outlaws game- it was a good game. After the game a coach approached me saying that we do not do roster checks (we had teams submit rosters before the season), and that the Outlaws brought 4th graders to the game. It is simply not true. The face-off kid that was accused of being older did play for the 2023 team last year, but he played as a second grader and is a true 2024.

As the owner of the league, I would never let teams play with older kids to the best of our ability. Since my father owns the Outlaws I can monitor them more than any other team- I'll say it again, the 2024 Outlaws team had NO older kids on it during the High Voltage or any other games. The teams only losses came against each other and they will have a chance to compete in the Finals in 2 weeks.

@blatantlacrosse
Page 21 of 46 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard