BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 37 38
2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse
The Hop Offline OP
User
OP Offline
User
The Nassau County and Suffolk County boys lacrosse seasons are right around the corner. The preseason rankings are usually pretty good at predicting the eventual leaders. Every year however there are teams that surprise everyone and perform better than expected and teams that under achieve.
Who are those teams in 2015?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2015 Spring Boys Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai will be a power!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk B will have to go through the north shore again.Shoreham,MT.Sinia,Rocky Point and Miller Place

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Suffolk A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mt Sinai will be a power!!

Saw them scrimmage Saturday against WM. Not a bad team but they need scoring. Defense and goalie looked strong but they need more shooters.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Suffolk A?

Suffolk A will be the usual suspects. SmE and W are always good with SME touted as being team to beat. WM, Sachem north, Northport all will be good. I have heard WI may have an off year, but they are always good so let's let them play before writing off.

Problem is that with the reshuffle of schedules, some of these teams won't even play each other until the playoffs...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East, Ward Melville and Sachem will compete for County title. Smithtown East probably repeats. stacked squad and more importantly, good coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East, Ward Melville and Sachem will compete for County title. Smithtown East probably repeats. stacked squad and more importantly, good coaches.

How many D1 commits on that team will see little to no playing time?could lead to some jealousy and infighting about who deserves to be on the field!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no way will anyone complain. parents especially are so very supportive and realistic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no way will anyone complain. parents especially are so very supportive and realistic.

Yes, and BOC reflects that level of support and understanding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
never a boast nor brag....always level headed , honest and respectful. truly inspiring....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk B will have to go through the north shore again.Shoreham,MT.Sinia,Rocky Point and Miller Place

I think you could see Sayville take the B title in Suffolk. Their young studs have another year of experience and their defense will be aggressive, large and nasty. I've seen them play a few times in the winter league at Bay Shore, they look VERY good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you could see Sayville take the B title in Suffolk. Their young studs have another year of experience and their defense will be aggressive, large and nasty. I've seen them play a few times in the winter league at Bay Shore, they look VERY good.

Suffolk B is a "pick em" this year. Very good, too to bottom. SWR is interesting with a coach that will straighten things out. They could take it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Usual powers in B this year, Sayville, Rocky Point, Miller Place etc....however my 2015 pick for sleeper is Hauppauge. Tough, hard nosed team that is going to surprise people. Typically would include SWR although they are still trying to right the ship from the Rotanz firing that was only exacerbated by the subsequent hiring and firing of Arini.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM could be on top Coach Huff has been building up Team ESM for several years.This could be the year it all comes together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And maybe the jets will win the superbowl next yr.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a little uncalled for.
Let's keep it positive.
His 8th grade group has been beating everyone they play.
Future is bright.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it positive.
Future is bright.
You are on the wrong page, this is boys varsity. ESM's 8th graders are not winning the county championship. Come back on here in 2 years, then we'll talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hilarious! Your sarcasm is perfect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it positive.
Future is bright.
You are on the wrong page, this is boys varsity. ESM's 8th graders are not winning the county championship. Come back on here in 2 years, then we'll talk.

2 years? Try 3 or 4 years. They aren't even a top team in their age group. What have you done lately?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it positive.
Future is bright.

In two years won't this group of 8th graders be in 9th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol...and at St. A's...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almosy as good as the riverhead girls 8th graders playing varsity......Im told we cant understand.....its an East End thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM could be on top Coach Huff has been building up Team ESM for several years.This could be the year it all comes together.

Sounds like a disgruntled parent-go to St Anthony's please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That was a little uncalled for.
Let's keep it positive.
Future is bright. [/quote

They don't play top teams. So please be realistic. And let's keep this a varsity thread please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it positive.
Future is bright.

THERE ARE LIMITED PLAYES ON LI WHO CAN PLAY JV AS AN 8TH GRADER THOSE ARE THE SAME PLAYERS THAT WILL MAKE A MARK ON VARSITY IN A FEW YEARS.

HOW WILL IT BE THAT IN TWO YEARS THE 8TH GRADE GROUP WILL BE IN 9TH GRADE. WHAT KIND OF MATH IS THAT? IF A MISTAKE WAS MADE AND MEANT 10TH GRADE SHOULDNT THOSE PLAYERS WHO GET SPRINKLED IN THEN BE LUCKY TO BE PLAYING VARSITY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's keep it positive.
Future is bright.

THERE ARE LIMITED PLAYES ON LI WHO CAN PLAY JV AS AN 8TH GRADER THOSE ARE THE SAME PLAYERS THAT WILL MAKE A MARK ON VARSITY IN A FEW YEARS.

HOW WILL IT BE THAT IN TWO YEARS THE 8TH GRADE GROUP WILL BE IN 9TH GRADE. WHAT KIND OF MATH IS THAT? IF A MISTAKE WAS MADE AND MEANT 10TH GRADE SHOULDNT THOSE PLAYERS WHO GET SPRINKLED IN THEN BE LUCKY TO BE PLAYING VARSITY.

The reference to the boys being in 9th in 2yrs time was a bit of sarcasm. I.e. they will drop back a grade or hold back/pg.

Btw, I love the sarcasm:)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watched Sayville beat West Islip this winter, they have large athletic defense and some slick mids and attack. Known for blue collar lacrosse, Sayville will be in the mix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a congrats to Port Jeff which will field its first varsity team this year. Program has been building for years. Hope they do well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sprinkled in.
If you keep having boys play at a higher level you will never catch up.
Players will always drop out and give up before they mature with that mindset.
Truly successful programs will have 10 to 15 studs at every level.
Senior / Junior / Sophmore / Freshmen
Better to keep them together for the long haul, instead of always robbing from the bottom to fill the top.
If the glass has a hole at the bottom, it can truly never fill up.
As a result some schools will never be in the running.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip A or B? They field 2 teams.

Watched Sayville beat West Islip this winter, they have large athletic defense and some slick mids and attack. Known for blue collar lacrosse, Sayville will be in the mix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa v Chaminade 3/25. Winner of that game is No. 1 in my book. Smithtown East and Smithtown West plus St Anthony's round out the top 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa v Chaminade 3/25. Winner of that game is No. 1 in my book. Smithtown East and Smithtown West plus St Anthony's round out the top 5.

Smithtown East is pre-season No. 1 in my book

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smithtown East is pre-season No. 1 in my book

Have to agree. East is loaded from last year, plus the incoming Freshman (3 studs at Middie) are off the charts good. I bet they will be preseason Top 5 in IL Top 25. They are that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Nassau rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we put this to rest once and for all.
NASSAU lacrosse blows Suffolk away!!!! Cant compare. We have GC and Manhasset for starters. Who does Suffolk have. NUTHIN'. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville, Sachem, HHH, Walt Whitman all more likely in Top 5 then Smithtown West. Smithtown East clear #1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we put this to rest once and for all.
NASSAU lacrosse blows Suffolk away!!!! Cant compare. We have GC and Manhasset for starters. Who does Suffolk have. NUTHIN'. Just saying.

LMAO -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope a child wrote that last post.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard