BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 05:19 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 05:11 PM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 04:20 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 03:32 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 03:21 PM
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 02:28 PM
Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 02/26/20 01:46 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics1,948
Posts261,988
Members2,163
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 41 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 40 41
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9836
03/23/12 12:11 PM
03/23/12 12:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs beat the Express in November at NPYLL Fall Fest so you obviously don't know anything about this team.


Your silence speaks volumes.


Hear that crunching noise? crab shells being crushed by cudas.


Why did they pull out of the NPYLL then?

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9843
03/23/12 01:29 PM
03/23/12 01:29 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Most of the Express Orange 2016 team was on the 'Cuda team but not all. Saw them play this past weekend against strong Laxachusetts and Leading Edge teams. Express won both games handily.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9846
03/23/12 02:13 PM
03/23/12 02:13 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



It would be geographically insane to travel there (DC MD area) every week. I am sure these teams will meet again and they are all great quality kids.
I am also sure some troll will attempt to stir the BS.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9847
03/23/12 02:25 PM
03/23/12 02:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
C
CageSage Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
CageSage  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
*
C

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,609
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It would be geographically insane to travel there (DC MD area) every week. I am sure these teams will meet again and they are all great quality kids.
I am also sure some troll will attempt to stir the BS.
There was an attempt this season to build a northern bracket for the NPYLL - a New [lacrosse]/New Jersey/Pennsylvania grouping. Unfortunately, that did not come together for Spring 2012. However, you should expect to see that this will be tried again with a little more time and planning for next season.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: CageSage] #9848
03/23/12 05:26 PM
03/23/12 05:26 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 74
Suffolk County, NY
L
LaxDad#14 Offline
Back of THE CAGE
LaxDad#14  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
L

Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 74
Suffolk County, NY
I hope this does happen. I will say it needs to be done by an independent group. As you can see in the tournaments so far, express will not support 91 tournaments, and 91 will not support the express. It clearly shows that this lacrosse stuff is really about the money and not the kids.....

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: LaxDad#14] #9861
03/24/12 04:40 AM
03/24/12 04:40 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I must dis agree with you. Express has been ventureing out playing in philly, Maryland this week hosted 3 teams from 3 different states. With the exception of 91 express has played these teams. No need to play the same teams over and over. Look at the schedules express will be going where no other teams from here will be.The day 91 can draw laxachusets, leading edge, titans, crabs, dukes, looneys and countless others shows how strong the program is. 91 can not draw any of these teams why would express participate or better yet why would they let 91 ride their coat tails. 91 needs express to draw good teams. Express is about playing the best teams out there they should not support 91. Both laxachusets and the leading edge would have won the shamrock shootout express played them on sunday what type of compition did 91 have at their tournament
Originally Posted by LaxDad#14
I hope this does happen. I will say it needs to be done by an independent group. As you can see in the tournaments so far, express will not support 91 tournaments, and 91 will not support the express. It clearly shows that this lacrosse stuff is really about the money and not the kids.....

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9868
03/24/12 10:37 AM
03/24/12 10:37 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
I must dis agree with you. Express has been ventureing out playing in philly, Maryland this week hosted 3 teams from 3 different states. With the exception of 91 express has played these teams. No need to play the same teams over and over. Look at the schedules express will be going where no other teams from here will be.The day 91 can draw laxachusets, leading edge, titans, crabs, dukes, looneys and countless others shows how strong the program is. 91 can not draw any of these teams why would express participate or better yet why would they let 91 ride their coat tails. 91 needs express to draw good teams. Express is about playing the best teams out there they should not support 91. Both laxachusets and the leading edge would have won the shamrock shootout express played them on sunday what type of compition did 91 have at their tournament
Originally Posted by LaxDad#14
I hope this does happen. I will say it needs to be done by an independent group. As you can see in the tournaments so far, express will not support 91 tournaments, and 91 will not support the express. It clearly shows that this lacrosse stuff is really about the money and not the kids.....


They are scheduled to meet at the end of the summer. Let the boys play and have fun without the BS. Sounds to me like you drank too much of the Express flavored koolaid. But then again, you have no choice after what happened last summer. Do you really think you are being scheduled against the best teams or teams you can beat to stroke your ego and justify your choice. The Express will not risk the embarrassmetn of having the team go else where if they can not satisfy the parents insatiable egos


Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9888
03/25/12 08:12 PM
03/25/12 08:12 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



If you seen us play than you know we are going undefeated. Cudas rule!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9890
03/25/12 09:25 PM
03/25/12 09:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you seen us play than you know we are going undefeated. Cudas rule!


Grow Up, Guys! No need to argue...

My 2 sons now play in D1 Lax (Freshman & Senior) and they have never played w/ club teams.

My kids attended a couple of Showcases(MD/NJ/&College Camps) during their Soph/Jun yrs(as a single player) and that's when they got recognized by many College coaches.

So, just a little advise from someone who has been there before. Make sure your kid(s) work hard & have good grades first. Good Luck Everyone!

Lax Dad.




Joining big(?) club teams does not(can not) guaranteed anything. Trust me, they will take anyone willing to pay $$$. No offense... It's all business. I would not turn down anyone with $$$.
So do not wait your $ and time in summer lax tourneys...

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: CageSage] #9893
03/26/12 06:21 AM
03/26/12 06:21 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Any one have results from kings point League Yesterday??
Can BOC Post?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9906
03/26/12 10:08 AM
03/26/12 10:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you seen us play than you know we are going undefeated. Cudas rule!


But you've already lost.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9930
03/26/12 02:38 PM
03/26/12 02:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Wouldn't it be nice if parents actually thought before they posted. If you are a 91 parent stay on ur own board. Express stay on yours, Outlaws yours and fl$ yours.
Then if you have something positive to say come on here and talk it up, let it fly,let it be known the kids did great!
If you need to bash another kids team to feel good you need help. Even when they say things you may not agree with or feel they may not be what they say. Remember it may be a kid or a parent but either way you are not the LAX POLICE. If you think your 2016 can beat another like 91 and Express PUSH your directors for a game-set it up, demand it! A round robbin with all 2016 teams to see who the best 2016 on LI is. Then come on here and tell everyone what a great job they did. Oh yea until then SHUT UP with the NEGATIVES

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #9935
03/26/12 03:33 PM
03/26/12 03:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Kings point has all star Team Playing Baltimore crabs sun at 10am. Does any one know where there from or who kids are.(kings point allstars)??

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #10074
03/29/12 11:01 AM
03/29/12 11:01 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I believe the Kings Point All-Star team was selected by inviting the top players from each of the participating teams in the Merchant Marine Academy league.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous] #10282
04/03/12 08:04 AM
04/03/12 08:04 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 39
L
Lax parent Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Lax parent  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
L

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 39
Crabs boys did well up in LI this past weekend. We played a Conn team of men (pun), and won by 5-6 goals, then played the skilled "orange" Express team. Very good game won by Crabs by a few. Parents from LI are allot of fun. Look forward to another meeting. Sunday Crabs played the select team from the USMMA leauge and unfortunatly it was not much of a match. The LI boys were skilled but I think putting together a team last minute can be dufficult when playing a team like the Crabs who have been together since Sept.

Reply Quote
Page 16 of 41 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 40 41
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1