BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Orange will roll. 2017 Orange is one of the best teams around. True Blueie is a start up team without the coaching orange has.

Ignorance is bliss. True Blue has the staff posted on their website - pretty impressive. It's no wonder they are successful. Good for them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like it might be a bit easier for the express 2017 orange this weekend. I hear the six Commack Boys have a Town game they must attend for JV spots. Should be fun both good Teams. All these 2017 Teams will face each other often.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like it might be a bit easier for the express 2017 orange this weekend. I hear the six Commack Boys have a Town game they must attend for JV spots. Should be fun both good Teams. All these 2017 Teams will face each other often.

That makes no sense....JV is already 2-3 games into the season? What would a town PAL game have to do with JV....

Could be me just responding to some more spam on the boards, similiar to the Express team comments which is likely is not even from someone related to the Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Six Commack 7th graders getting moved to JV all at once? And they qualify in town game for those JV spots? Funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first they must qualify by passing a physical exam. strength endurance, etc. for the spots before they can even try out. NY state rules. oh but maybe they have connections that run so deep that it doesnt make a difference if they pass the stations.

oh wait wrong town

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, True Blue has a phenomenal coaching staff and it shows! This is the team to be on!! Just a fan, my kid doesn't play for them. They are an organized, professional group of people that put together a great oranization. Acalades well deserved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son said fl$ easily handled Express Korwen last weekend??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big game this weekend True Blue vs Express Mcmanus, lets see who is talking after.

Game has been over a few hours any results

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final score 6-5 - Express won. True Blue up for awhile, leading by two. Good game-bad weather! Wet and cold on turf. Heard True Blue is playing at halftime at the BIG CITY CLASSIC tomorrow at the Meadowlands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final score 6-5 - Express won. True Blue up for awhile, leading by two. Good game-bad weather! Wet and cold on turf. Heard True Blue is playing at halftime at the BIG CITY CLASSIC tomorrow at the Meadowlands.

Yes, 6-5 Express. We heard it was a good game where Trueblue was trailing for a good bulk of 2nd half by 2 or 3 to the 2017 Express Orange. Congrats to TB for earning their way to play at BIG CITY CLASSIC.
And congrats to Express 2018 Orange & Express 2016 Orange for earning the right to play in BIG CITY CLASSIC today also in the other two college halftime games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a 91 parent with no ties to either organization, I have to comment on this True Blue group.
1st off based on the coaching of the 7th grade team I would recommend the name be change to True Trash!
These kids are taught to play cheap undisciplined lacrosse.
2nd the parents are so over the top it's unreal. Do any of you even know the basics of the game? Love how the spectator referees from the sidelines scream that EVERY call should be FOR them and EVERY call against them is wrong.
Do you people really pay to have college coaches help out?
Since 91 Orange and Express Orange have beat you, where does that leave you? 5th or 6th best team in the age group? Don't forget there are two other teams in the Express organization that will beat you as well.
Can someone please re-rank the 2017 age group for us.
TRUE TRASH!!!!!!!!!
What a nice ring that has.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
As a 91 parent with no ties to either organization, I have to comment on this True Blue group. ...
In the two years that BOTC has been on the air, this is the very first negative comment at any level about the True Blue program. Honestly, your views are off the mark on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you only spend your time on this board and have not witnessed a single game.
Either that or this site is owned by True Blue

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Obviously you only spend your time on this board and have not witnessed a single game.
Either that or this site is owned by True Blue
Yes, that's what it is. Well spotted. Anytime you are ready to come out of the shadows and have a conversation, just e-mail us at cagesage@backofthecage.com ... we will let you know everything you need to know about True Blue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a 91 parent with no ties to either organization, I have to comment on this True Blue group.
1st off based on the coaching of the 7th grade team I would recommend the name be change to True Trash!
2nd the parents are so over the top it's unreal. Do any of you even know the basics of the game? Love how the spectator referees from the sidelines scream that EVERY call should be FOR them and EVERY call against them is wrong.
Since 91 Orange and Express Orange have beat you, where does that leave you? 5th or 6th best team in the age group? Don't forget there are two other teams in the Express organization that will beat you as well.
TRUE TRASH!!!!!!!!!

another nasty parent. relax it's just lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TRUE TRASH!!!!!!!!!
Have to agree with a few but not all of the points made here. I"M pretty sure the coaches do not teach them to be undisciplined, some players just think they know everything. Not all of their parents a over the top just a few and they know who they are. I'm not involved with any of the teams mentioned here, but was at the Shamrock shootout and watched a good portion of the 7th grade championship thought it was a solid game at the start. Once 91 took the lead True Blue lost their composure and took a couple of bad penalties, Best part though was they had one Defensemen who was yelling that 91 Sucked at the start was on the field for what seemed like all the 91 goals so I guess Karma is real

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May be the first negative but watched them true blue play team LI and they do have some out of control parents and players. One of there players were kicked out of game because he was cursing at ref ,coaches just gave him the old don't worry about it.Not good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Team 91 Orange
2. Gladiators
3. LI Express McMcanus
4. True Blue/Express Korwin
5. fl$
6. Outlaws

Left the Turtles off on purpose, we know where they stand.

Just one man's opionion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please feel free te email me anytime at 91ownsyou@true.com

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons plays on the true blue 7th grade team and the game needs to be replayed as the weather was a factor.
How can they play a normal game in such conditions?
I'm sure we will win next time.
You have us ranked below the gladiators? Please. They didn't even make the finals at the Shamrock and we did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons plays on the true blue 7th grade team and the game needs to be replayed as the weather was a factor.
How can they play a normal game in such conditions?
I'm sure we will win next time.
You have us ranked below the gladiators? Please. They didn't even make the finals at the Shamrock and we did.

We beat them by 1 and you by 4. They also beat Mcmanus you didnt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nonsense. If you want to comment get your facts straight. If a a player on the true blue team gets a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, he is benched for the following game. All our players and parents know this. as far as the team 91 parent comments...get real. yes we lost those games and we have work to do. we take alot of penalties to our peril, and our coaches are working on getting our boys to play with more discipline. to say they are coached to play dirty is just another inflammatory and silly statement meant to anger. instead of being happy and proud that the 2017 long island teams are competetive, and have such great parody, people like to come here and tear others down. these are ALL our kids. When the orange team won on saturday, they celebrated like they won the world series. and well they should. it was a 6-5 hard fought game. stop being so negative about everything, and see it for what it is. kids learning and playing a game they love. As a True Blue parent with an interest in seeing our team learn and succeed, congrats to team orange. you deserved to win.
Remember, your kids read these posts just as the parents do. have a little class, and stop with the over the top nonsense. i teach my son this-A measure of a man is not how he handles his wins, but how he handles his losses. Good luck to ALL the 2017 teams this summer. And parents, be proud and supportive cuz someday its all going to be over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not have son on any of mentioned teams in age group. I look at this thread because it is so entertaining. Sad, obnoxious and pathetic, but entertaining. Weather was a factor ? Did it rain or was cold for only one team and not the other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"If a a player on the true blue team gets a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, he is benched for the following game."

Challenge.

Tell me another one. If that were the case the team should be expanded to 30 kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We(McManus) beat up the Skowren team pretty well, and I am sure we will handle the Gladiators next time we play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May be the first negative but watched them true blue play team LI and they do have some out of control parents and players. One of there players were kicked out of game because he was cursing at ref ,coaches just gave him the old don't worry about it.Not good.

The 5th grade coaches are terrible also, so glad that we were able to shut them up at shamrock

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You beat Korwan team my one goal, and u played 12 kids the whole game. I guess you were pouring a drink and missed most of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You beat Korwan team my one goal, and u played 12 kids the whole game. I guess you were pouring a drink and missed most of the game.

Who are you talking about? TB?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We(McManus) beat up the Skowren team pretty well, and I am sure we will handle the Gladiators next time we play

Fact- no you didn't, think hard now.......

"Skorwen" please God, hope your kid is working on his education more than you did.

Fun game though, if you actually paid attention to the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking about? TB?

No, Express McManus played Express Korwan two Sundays ago. McManus won by one goal, great game and the kids had fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Korwin loses by one goal..hmm..Seems like Korwins team played Orange team much better than expected, isnt the "Orange" team supposed to be the Elite/Better team? doesnt sound too elite now does it. Seems like they may get spanked by ye old piranhas
next time.. Over here in 91world..Our trusted Orange players (HH) will continue to "roll"..Love that..we are about to crack that stupid shell..!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Korwin loses by one goal..hmm..Seems like Korwins team played Orange team much better than expected, isnt the "Orange" team supposed to be the Elite/Better team? doesnt sound too elite now does it. Seems like they may get spanked by ye old piranhas
next time.. Over here in 91world..Our trusted Orange players (HH) will continue to "roll"..Love that..we are about to crack that stupid shell..!!

Lets get serios for a minute and leave the team with the shell out of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets get serios for a minute and leave the team with the shell out of it.

I don't think it is an issue if the Turtles are in the conversation or not, or TB, 91, McManus or Korwan for that matter. Enjoy the games and acknowledge that on a given day kids and teams can play very well or show they have work to do.

What is sad, pathetic really, is an adult talking about "cracking shells" and "giving a beating". The kids played the game not you, the supposed adult. Can't wait to listen to these people on the sidelines during varsity games yelling "break his collar bone".

Arrogance on these boards leads to nothing, except hopefully some level of embarrassment after you click submit. Let he kids play the game, support your team, and the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Orange 2017 shortens the bench in big games it looked like they brought in a ringer to play defense vs Korwin. He was the only kid without an orange helmet and he was gigantic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suspect many of these posts are written by the kids themselves. I know my son and others read these forums as a previous poster commented earlier on. Do you really want to banter with 7th and 8th graders over which team is the best???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Orange 2017 shortens the bench in big games it looked like they brought in a ringer to play defense vs Korwin. He was the only kid without an orange helmet and he was gigantic

The mystery kid returns for this team again. What color helmet/stick did the kid have?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Black helmet silver/grey stick

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it was Paul R

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Player Reference Removed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The mystery kid returns for this team again. What color helmet/stick did the kid have?

This team is known for bringing in older kids. They should vacate their tournament wins from last year for using older kids. Anybody who played on the team last year knows it to be true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw TB play in the Oyster Bay league last night, while they are prone to take undisciplined penalties they have a lot off talented players and when they Gel they are going to be very tough. As far as the previous comments about their parents being over the top, from what I overheard and saw they are just like every other team, they cheer for their kids and complain about the referees.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard