BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25
Re: Age Verification
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mom here on LI. I am not over it and never will be.

It is true what has been written about in history. You raise your children differently in the south.

Up here, on LI, we raise our children to work hard in school, practice, train and respect their coaches and teammates.

We do not need to cheat to give our children an advantage.

Continue to have luncheons, tea parties, socials, BBQ's with your buddies and your wives and keep telling yourselves what you are doing to your sons is OK with the rest of the country.

That way you can sleep at night.

I assume you are directing this drivel towards someone from Maryland. Couple of thoughts:

1. Maryland is not "the South"

2. I guess "luncheons, tea parties, socials, BBQ's with your buddies and your wives" are unique to Maryland (and "the South")

3. You must be a horrible lay.

Your poor sons have you for a dad and a southern belle for a mom. She married you for your earning potential because in the south, girls are brought up understanding that if they bare a son who will play lacrosse, he must be reclassed which means private school tuition and she was also taught to stand by her man, even if he is a JACKASS who doesn't know his geography.

Definition of the South as far as it relates to the USA:

The South, region, southeastern United States, generally though not exclusively considered to be south of the Mason and Dixon Line, the Ohio River, and the 36°30′ parallel. As defined by the U.S. federal government, it includes Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia. The South was historically set apart from other sections of the country by a complex of factors: a long growing season, its staple crop patterns, the plantation system, and black agricultural labor, whether slave or free. White domination of blacks characterized Southern politics and economics from the 17th century and began to yield only after World War II.

It is true what they say about southerns... If you believe it, it must be true.

Your sons cannot cut it playing with their peers, so you reclass them and pray for the best.

Praying is also a culturally accepted practice in the south.

Keep it up, your sons are going to need all the prayers your congregation can muster up.

Church of the Reclassed: Rev. Utmost Jackass, Pastor
Worship: Weekends/Tournaments

Very funny.

I see Rev. Utmost Jackass was outwitted. He did not even know his state was southern. No wonder he needs his kids to repeat the 8th grade. He is hoping they pay attention the second time around, so they do not end up like him.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what you don't get dummy. It's not about the lacrosse. It's about using lacrosse to get access to otherwise unattainable academic opportunities which change a life trajectory and potentially genet ions. If repeating 8th grade gives my kid a better shot at an ivy or duke then yep I will do it.

Here is what you don't get: if your kid isn't up to par academically to achieve IVY standards and the required academic index; then your hold back intentions are wrought with disillusionment. Just because an IVY shows interest does not mean that your middle of the class kid will get in; so keep an eye on that community college as that is where he will end up if you plan on winning a lottery ticket without the grades to support it.

Better off spending your lax money on tutors for junior if you feel IVY is unattainable without lax.

You are so naive. Your straight A little Johnny isn't getting into an ivy or duke without lax. Btw, look at the rosters for those schools and check the birthdays. Vast majority are hold backs. Better prepared for lax and academics.

your ignorance on this matter is epic, Mr. Cheater.

Do you really think your academically sub-par, hold back stands a chance against an age on academic and lax stud getting in? You are a fool.

You are dismissed from this class on reality.

(oh and btw; mine is already in; sorry to burst your bubble...did it all on his own and no cheating needed, thank you very much!)

enjoy your lottery chase of a pipe dream, cheater. get ready for 13th grade when your hold back doesn't cut the mustard

you mean 14th [/quote]

all being equal the holdbacks win. Check the rosters and you'll see. How do you refute those facts? Great for your kid but he'll start behind academically and athletically wth the more mature teammates. [/quote]

All things being equal??are you kidding ? Can you not see the blatant idiocy of your statement which has a discrepancy as the source of the argument??

Seriously; with your mental [lacrosse] genetics, your kid is gonna need every cheating method known to mankind to get into an IVY. Bwaaahahahaha...

Disadvantage?? At 6' and 190 and a 3.9 GPA?? Nah... I don't thinks so...

Go get your shine box, buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is true what has been written about in history. You raise your children differently in the south.

Up here, on LI, we raise our children to work hard in school, practice, train and respect their coaches and teammates.

Continue to have luncheons, tea parties, socials, BBQ's with your buddies and your wives and keep telling yourselves what you are doing to your sons is OK with the rest of the country.

I assume you are directing this drivel towards someone from Maryland. Couple of thoughts:

2. I guess "luncheons, tea parties, socials, BBQ's with your buddies and your wives" are unique to Maryland (and "the South")

Your poor sons have you for a dad and a southern belle for a mom. She married you for your earning potential because in the south, girls are brought up understanding that if they bare a son who will play lacrosse, he must be reclassed which means private school tuition and she was also taught to stand by her man, even if he is a JACKASS who doesn't know his geography.

The South, region, southeastern United States, generally though not exclusively considered to be south of the Mason and Dixon Line, the Ohio River, and the 36°30′ parallel. As defined by the U.S. federal government, it includes Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia. The South was historically set apart from other sections of the country by a complex of factors: a long growing season, its staple crop patterns, the plantation system, and black agricultural labor, whether slave or free. White domination of blacks characterized Southern politics and economics from the 17th century and began to yield only after World War II.

Your sons cannot cut it playing with their peers, so you reclass them and pray for the best.

Keep it up, your sons are going to need all the prayers your congregation can muster up.

Winner by superior intellect TKO!!! BRAVO!! :-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very funny.

I see Rev. Utmost Jackass was outwitted. He did not even know his state was southern. No wonder he needs his kids to repeat the 8th grade. He is hoping they pay attention the second time around, so they do not end up like him.

The Rev's just pissed since it's his wife that is the lousy lay and has to take his frustrations out here while is wife is out at a "tea party" with the milkman!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very funny.

Now that's funny!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
God damn you guys are funny. If you think MD is considered "the South", I can't help you.

We don't live in MD and my son isn't a reclass, but I find it hilarious that you spend all of your time obsessing over this non-issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all being equal the holdbacks win. Check the rosters and you'll see. How do you refute those facts? Great for your kid but he'll start behind academically and athletically wth the more mature teammates. [/quote]

All things being equal??are you kidding ? Can you not see the blatant idiocy of your statement which has a discrepancy as the source of the argument??

Seriously; with your mental [lacrosse] genetics, your kid is gonna need every cheating method known to mankind to get into an IVY. Bwaaahahahaha...

Go get your shine box, buddy. [/quote]

3.9? Without lax your little Johnny has no shot at any top school. Do you feel bad for taking a spot from a more deserving student? Guessing your moral high ground only goes so far.

Btw, are you checking the starting roster for your Johnny's commit to see their birthdays? Didn't think so. Don't worry he might see the field as a senior. Unless of course the top holdback recruits take his PT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all being equal the holdbacks win. Check the rosters and you'll see. How do you refute those facts? Great for your kid but he'll start behind academically and athletically wth the more mature teammates.

Go get your shine box, buddy. [/quote]

3.9? Without lax your little Johnny has no shot at any top school. Do you feel bad for taking a spot from a more deserving student? Guessing your moral high ground only goes so far.

Btw, are you checking the starting roster for your Johnny's commit to see their birthdays? Didn't think so. Don't worry he might see the field as a senior. Unless of course the top holdback recruits take his PT. [/quote]

Thanks, But Don't have to check....he's already qualified and met the academic index.
Nice try and don't worry...your boy can watch from the stands selling soda as mine plays for a top team. Most likely, yours will be working for mine someday if he can actually get into community college.

Now, once again, go get your f^€kn shine box!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all being equal the holdbacks win. Check the rosters and you'll see. How do you refute those facts? Great for your kid but he'll start behind academically and athletically wth the more mature teammates.

Btw, are you checking the starting roster for your Johnny's commit to see their birthdays? Didn't think so. Don't worry he might see the field as a senior. Unless of course the top holdback recruits take his PT. [/quote]

Thanks, But Don't have to check....he's already qualified and met the academic index.
Nice try and don't worry...your boy can watch from the stands selling soda as mine plays for a top team. Most likely, yours will be working for mine someday if he can actually get into community college.

Now, once again, go get your f^€kn shine box! [/quote]
Please don't use mafia movie references as if you are a tough guy, it's embarassing for you when you post anonymously. I'm not in this argument, but you obviously feel tough when you hit send. We the readers get [lacrosse] chills when you hit send.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Btw, are you checking the starting roster for your Johnny's commit to see their birthdays? Didn't think so. Don't worry he might see the field as a senior. Unless of course the top holdback recruits take his PT.

Please don't use mafia movie references as if you are a tough guy, it's embarassing for you when you post anonymously. I'm not in this argument, but you obviously feel tough when you hit send. We the readers get [lacrosse] chills when you hit send. [/quote]

Ok mafia sympathizer. Struck a chord there with your uncle Vinny still up the river?

If you're getting [lacrosse] chills; try and warm the bottle before you drinking from it and don't gag in the nozzle ok?

I'm not tough, btw....just having fun, so lighten up, ok Vito?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again with the goodfellas? Your son must be so embarrassed of you.

My point wasn't about whether little Johnny met the index criteria, dumb dumb. It was most of the top players at the top schools hold backs. A quick look at duke's roster shows at least 20 players are hold backs. Not ever player lists a birthdate so likely even.

Deemer class, myles jones, case mathesis, Kyle turri, Ben Scharf, chris coady, Seamus Connelly, Jamie Ikeda, John Schaffer, Alex prezioso, Brian daily, James Riley, joe kruy, Justin George,Morgan Kirby, justin gutterding, jack Rowe, will hemdrickson, Greg Shea,

My other point was the venom you spew on "cheaters" taking spots from true on age players doesn't seem to apply to your kid who had to use lax to get into a school he would not otherwise be able to. So the spot he is taking from a more deserving student isn't unfair? A little hypocritical no?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that is correct about Dukes roster that is why the holdback issue will not go away and likely to get worst. Most MIAA schools in Md have many holdbacks as starters. It works with many kids but how many does it not work for. You only hear about the successful holdbacks.

While Top HS and Top college is pretty brutal in the whole process, there is the aspect of age gap being four years for teams.
What I think is the most disgusting part of the whole holdback reclassify issue is how it has filtered down to youth level..Even Club U9 in Md is grade base now. That is just plain cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My point wasn't about whether little Johnny met the index criteria, dumb dumb. It was most of the top players at the top schools hold backs. A quick look at duke's roster shows at least 20 players are hold backs. Not ever player lists a birthdate so likely even.

Deemer class, myles jones, case mathesis, Kyle turri, Ben Scharf, chris coady, Seamus Connelly, Jamie Ikeda, John Schaffer, Alex prezioso, Brian daily, James Riley, joe kruy, Justin George,Morgan Kirby, justin gutterding, jack Rowe, will hemdrickson, Greg Shea,

My other point was the venom you spew on "cheaters" taking spots from true on age players doesn't seem to apply to your kid who had to use lax to get into a school he would not otherwise be able to. So the spot he is taking from a more deserving student isn't unfair? A little hypocritical no? [/quote]

Did you actually write,"dumb dumb"?? Seriously?

You point has so many holes (like your sieve of a brain) that you don't understand that your point is moot. My son was recruited and qualified to enter academically and athletically WITHOUT CHEATING. get it mr simpleton?
He was pursued aggressively by Duke, Multiple IVY's, ND and many more.

Those schools deemed he was worth recruiting and did not say to him you need a PG or a hold back year. Apparently he is good enough for them with out the needed cheating that you so feverishly support.

The fact that the entire roster of Duke that you posted needed to do a PG or a hold back year shows that Duke isn't entirely interested in the overall well being of the academic aspect of those they recruit, but rather they focus more on winning and thereby taking a whole roster of kids that would then fall into your category of taking student spots from legitimate academic kids. Duke is desperate to win. They take whole squads of academically unqualified kids and to what end? Winning. Then what to do with all of those liberal arts and education majors who come out with poor credentials overall and end up coaching to supplement their poor paying jobs.

Majoring in Beer and strippers at Duke and playing lax is not a goal my son desired.

Again; my son did not need to cheat. He was pursued actively as stated and chose according to what he wanted as an academic experience and not so much on the Athletics of any given institution.

There is no hypocrisy here when he is the academic equivalent of those that the schools turn away. Schools now look for aspects of a student that can bring more diversity to the student body, else every higher academic school would be filled with 4.0
'So that offer nothing back to the school itself.

Lastly, if you cannot understand the attempt to inject a little humor into this pointless discussion, then you are seriously too uptight. This is illustrated by your inability to capitulate and thus the constant whining about holdbacks.

Real age on athletes who are good enough athletically and academically will alway rise above the 14th graders and be done with school 1-2 years earlier. Starting their postgrad years while holdbacks ar still counting on their fingers.

Now just where is that box of yours anyway? ;-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My other point was the venom you spew on "cheaters" taking spots from true on age players doesn't seem to apply to your kid who had to use lax to get into a school he would not otherwise be able to. So the spot he is taking from a more deserving student isn't unfair? A little hypocritical no?

You point has so many holes (like your sieve of a brain) that you don't understand that your point is moot. My son was recruited and qualified to enter academically and athletically WITHOUT CHEATING. get it mr simpleton?

Those schools deemed he was worth recruiting and did not say to him you need a PG or a hold back year. Apparently he is good enough for them with out the needed cheating that you so feverishly support.

The fact that the entire roster of Duke that you posted needed to do a PG or a hold back year shows that Duke isn't entirely interested in the overall well being of the academic aspect of those they recruit, but rather they focus more on winning and thereby taking a whole roster of kids that would then fall into your category of taking student spots from legitimate academic kids. Duke is desperate to win. They take whole squads of academically unqualified kids and to what end? Winning. Then what to do with all of those liberal arts and education majors who come out with poor credentials overall and end up coaching to supplement their poor paying jobs.

Majoring in Beer and strippers at Duke and playing lax is not a goal my son desired.

Again; my son did not need to cheat. He was pursued actively as stated and chose according to what he wanted as an academic experience and not so much on the Athletics of any given institution.

There is no hypocrisy here when he is the academic equivalent of those that the schools turn away. Schools now look for aspects of a student that can bring more diversity to the student body, else every higher academic school would be filled with 4.0

Lastly, if you cannot understand the attempt to inject a little humor into this pointless discussion, then you are seriously too uptight. This is illustrated by your inability to capitulate and thus the constant whining about holdbacks.

Real age on athletes who are good enough athletically and academically will alway rise above the 14th graders and be done with school 1-2 years earlier. Starting their postgrad years while holdbacks ar still counting on their fingers.

Now just where is that box of yours anyway? ;-) [/quote]

If you are saying that your son turned down Ivys, duke and notre dame and chose a school he would have gotten into without lax anyway then you're both idiots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My other point was the venom you spew on "cheaters" taking spots from true on age players doesn't seem to apply to your kid who had to use lax to get into a school he would not otherwise be able to. So the spot he is taking from a more deserving student isn't unfair? A little hypocritical no? [/quote]

Gutterding isn't a holdback if you equate that term with cheating.....he graduated in his proper year but then did a PG year. That is very different from someone repeating 8th grade then going to HS and having an advantage against younger kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are saying that your son turned down Ivys, duke and notre dame and chose a school he would have gotten into without lax anyway then you're both idiots. [/quote]

HOLDING AN 8TH GRADER BACK WITH NO MENTAL DEFICIENCIES SO HE CAN APPEAR BETTER SKILLED, LARGER AND MORE MATURE THAN HIS COMPETITION IS NORMAL ? ? ? Such a pathetic worm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX8TP0H3JPM&app=desktop

For a little perspective on the travel lacrosse world!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are saying that your son turned down Ivys, duke and notre dame and chose a school he would have gotten into without lax anyway then you're both idiots. [/quote]

For the last time Mr "Let me spell it out for you"; he chose one of the schools mentioned or did that not get through your immensely dense cranium? For the love of Pete, you sure are dumb. Reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit, is it? Clearly we all now can conclude why you favor holding back so earnestly; its that without it; your progeny wouldn't have a snow balls chance in [lacrosse] in getting into any school worth it's salt.
Go back to Phoenix Universty on line and learn to read and comprehend; then come and try to match wits. I'll spot you the few million neurons you are obviously missing.

Peace "dumb dumb".....LMAO!!!! What a fookin' tool ye are, mate! (Hint dummy)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are saying that your son turned down Ivys, duke and notre dame and chose a school he would have gotten into without lax anyway then you're both idiots.

HOLDING AN 8TH GRADER BACK WITH NO MENTAL DEFICIENCIES SO HE CAN APPEAR BETTER SKILLED, LARGER AND MORE MATURE THAN HIS COMPETITION IS NORMAL ? ? ? Such a pathetic worm. [/quote]

Dude, your cap locks are on. Yes it is the majority of top D1 rosters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the last time Mr "Let me spell it out for you"; he chose one of the schools mentioned or did that not get through your immensely dense cranium? For the love of Pete, you sure are dumb. Reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit, is it? Clearly we all now can conclude why you favor holding back so earnestly; its that without it; your progeny wouldn't have a snow balls chance in [lacrosse] in getting into any school worth it's salt.
Go back to Phoenix Universty on line and learn to read and comprehend; then come and try to match wits. I'll spot you the few million neurons you are obviously missing.

Peace "dumb dumb".....LMAO!!!! What a fookin' tool ye are, mate! (Hint dummy) [/quote]

Wow. Your poor son. A 3.9 gpa doesn't get you even a whiff at any ivy, duke, nd, etc without lax. So yes your kid is taking a spot from a more deserving kid because he is a lax player. Sooooo, when my holdback takes a spot from another lax head it really isn't that different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HOLDING AN 8TH GRADER BACK WITH NO MENTAL DEFICIENCIES SO HE CAN APPEAR BETTER SKILLED, LARGER AND MORE MATURE THAN HIS COMPETITION IS NORMAL ? ? ? Such a pathetic worm.

Dude, your cap locks are on. Yes it is the majority of top D1 rosters[/quote]

SAY'S YOU, THE QUEEN OF THE REGISTRAR ? caps still on DUDE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are as hilarious as you are educationally deficient.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are as hilarious as you are educationally deficient.

and no matter how you slice it holdbacks will always get a bad rap

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, your cap locks are on. Yes it is the majority of top D1 rosters

SAY'S YOU, THE QUEEN OF THE REGISTRAR ? caps still on DUDE [/quote]

Was that a question? The info is out there. Go check for yourself, jabber jaws.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only people in the world who care about this "issue" is a subculture of LI dads whose sons play youth lacrosse.

Good entertainment for the rest of us, though. Keep tilting at windmills.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only people in the world who care about this "issue" is a subculture of LI dads whose sons play youth lacrosse.

Good entertainment for the rest of us, though. Keep tilting at windmills.
Glad to see cheating is entertainment in your house. Which direction will the needle on your moral compass point to today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gutterding isn't a holdback if you equate that term with cheating.....he graduated in his proper year but then did a PG year. That is very different from someone repeating 8th grade then going to HS and having an advantage against younger kids.

Yes.....on the other hand, Duke just committed a kid from Chaminade who is a current sophomore but should be a junior since his parents sent him to another private school first to repeat 8th grade. Now that is cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes.....on the other hand, Duke just committed a kid from Chaminade who is a current sophomore but should be a junior since his parents sent him to another private school first to repeat 8th grade. Now that is cheating.

Depends on when he committed and if he was competing a year younger saying he would PG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling it cheating is laughable. Grow a pair.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is better than reading the Post. you can defend till the cows come home. holdbacks will always be perceived as having an unfair advantage. that is just the way it is. it may be a common practice but it will never be perceived as honest. no matter how much it's defended.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn't agree more. You truly must be a registrar or at least have a full notebook on players birthdates to discuss the pger. First you blame us for having years older kids but sounds like ny and the rest of the lax world is catching on and all I envision is you trying to keep your name calling-head above the water and hope someone throws you a floatie. Waters rising too fast for you and all you got is bullying and name calling? But that's ok, I find it entertaining. If I was a nyer from a district that has a stupid late cutoff I would absolutely make the adjustment for my child to compete with same age kids. Ny is being left in the dust.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HOLDING AN 8TH GRADER BACK WITH NO MENTAL DEFICIENCIES SO HE CAN APPEAR BETTER SKILLED, LARGER AND MORE MATURE THAN HIS COMPETITION IS NORMAL ? ? ? Such a pathetic worm.[/quote]

HOLDING AN 8TH GRADER BACK WITH NO MENTAL DEFICIENCIES SO HE CAN APPEAR BETTER SKILLED, LARGER AND MORE MATURE THAN HIS COMPETITION IS NORMAL ? ? ? Such a pathetic worm.[/quote]

I'm quite sure the entire Duke roster is balling their collective eyes out because you called them cheaters. Hahahahahaha. You, my LI friend, is an idiot!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is better than reading the Post. you can defend till the cows come home. holdbacks will always be perceived as having an unfair advantage. that is just the way it is. it may be a common practice but it will never be perceived as honest. no matter how much it's defended.

Ok so by your proclamation the national championship trophy should say cheaters when the likes of Duke, Unc, JHU, etc etc win?? You are a negative, depressed and bitter person. You sure spend a lot of energy on being negative and are a debbie downer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, the cap lock guy's son turned down Ivys and Duke? So then he's going to JHU or a state school like uva or Md? I lol when I see these dads brag about schools "recruiting" their kid. Who'se he kidding? If he got an offer from ivy or Duke he would've grabbed it in second.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm quite sure the entire Duke roster is balling their collective eyes out because you called them cheaters. Hahahahahaha. You, my LI friend, is an idiot!!! [/quote]

And you, my grammatically challenged Baltotard, Are a jackass. Perhaps your son is academically challenged afterall. N9e4az

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold back = left back = not good enough the first time out of the box as far as being a complete student athlete package is concerned.

Be it athletically or academically, your left back isn't and or wasn't and most likely won't ever be good enough.

Be it in lax, in the classroom or in life. He will always need a helping had since he couldn't do it on his own. You did him no favors. You all just try to hit the reset button on a bad product that is your doing.

Sorry parents of left backs; you didn't do a good enough job the first time around.

You blew it. There aren't any more reset buttons after that

Losers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ghan
Hold back = left back = not good enough the first time out of the box as far as being a complete student athlete package is concerned.

Be it athletically or academically, your left back isn't and or wasn't and most likely won't ever be good enough.

Be it in lax, in the classroom or in life. He will always need a helping had since he couldn't do it on his own. You did him no favors. You all just try to hit the reset button on a bad product that is your doing.

Sorry parents of left backs; you didn't do a good enough job the first time around.

Losers.

Stop crying and go get yourself a hankie. And change your diaper while you're at it!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losers.

Make sure you tell danowski next time you see him at the hub that he and the other top programs have gotten in wrong. Hopefully he doesn't knock your teeth out with his championship rings

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losers.

Make sure you tell danowski next time you see him at the hub that he and the other top programs have gotten in wrong. Hopefully he doesn't knock your teeth out with his championship rings

That's funny, he didn't get the championship ring. Didn't produce for Maryland when it counted most. Now he is just another holdback. Should have studied more at Princeton, maybe then he wouldn't be holding lax clinics at the hubl

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losers.

Danowski can suck on my IVY Grad ring and My IVY bound son's as well when he graduates!

now get on your knees and get ready to service Danowski so he can notice your one in a million superstar stud holdback...hahhahahaha

(CAPS lock person is not me...laxtards)

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard