BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And 4 5th graders.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Reclassed? Wrong club. Be happy we have 6 starters missing. #younowhaveachance

#youalwaysareadouche
#youlivevicariouslythruyourkid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons and Igloo should be a good game this morning.

In the other semi-final, Tampa Tarpons faces Edge Elite. Didn't read much on Tarpons before tournament, but they can run and play solid D. Edge is tough to defend and seems strong at the X, but not sure they can run or defend at the highest level.

Have to predict it's Igloo over Edge in final. Great efforts and play by all the kids. I've seen all play for at least 15 minutes each except Igloo, who has not yet really had a close game on the scoreboard. Edge and Sons won squeakers over Cyclones and Tampa's wins have been close. Sons had a couple close wins over Palm Beach. Some of these non-hotbeds can run and play good lacrosse.

I think the tournament is very well run and has been a ton of fun so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your kids aren't too old, why are you missing 6 starters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reclassed? Wrong club. Be happy we have 6 starters missing. #younowhaveachance

Love the excuses already!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if igloo goalie is going to wear his sisters maxi pads on his shins.

Are you just a Jealous person or did that goalie take your kid's spot, is that why you would post that comment? I feel sorry for you that you would actually post something like that on this site. You should get some help maybe BOC can start a group therapy clinic for some of the Crazy parents on these sites who keep singling out specific kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons will take down igloo today @dicks national tournament!!!!!!

Think before you post next time. Not even close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo runs the table!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo runs the table!

Congrats to to Tony and the boys. Well done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo runs the table!

Congrats to Igloo. Well done.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone share scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats also to the loser parent who is in Florida but felt compelled to immediately post this for everyone back home to read.....Glad the boys did well, but you have issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, have some self respect.... at least you could have waited until tomorrrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is legit!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats also to the loser parent who is in Florida but felt compelled to immediately post this for everyone back home to read.....Glad the boys did well, but you have issues.

I've been following it online on tourneymachine. Yes, I know I have problems. My New Years resolution is to focus less on youth lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Tony and the boys of 2021 from All of us back in New [lacrosse]!!!! We are Igloo proud!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've been following it online on tourneymachine. Yes, I know I have problems. My New Years resolution is to focus less on youth lax

I do not know why this is such a shock. Last year, people were reporting updates on the Crush/ Express game during the game. Many posts immediately followed the end of the game, more from home then anyone in Florida.

Congrats to another U11 NY team for bringing home the title.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was able to watch my son live from NY. On Ustreamtv. It is 2015. Way to go Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score in the championship game was 8-2 over a team called Edge or something like that from Canada.

If someone would post the score from the semi game v Rising Sons it would be appreciated.

Way to go Igloo and represent LI Lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score in the championship game was 8-2 over a team called Edge or something like that from Canada.

If someone would post the score from the semi game v Rising Sons it would be appreciated.

Go to tourney machine and look up Dicks... Gives every game and score. Don't be so lazy.... I know the scores and you don't! Nah, nah, na na na!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all on tourneymachine

Pool play
8-1 vs cannons select
8-0 vs team atlanta
12-0 vs Cherokee extreme
5-1 vs fca Florida

Playoffs
14-1 over team atlanta
12-5 over mad lax national
10-4 over rising sons
9-2 over edge elite (canada)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like it was great competion, lol you hardly beat Express last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Team Igloo was at the top level at [lacrosse]'s, but the Rising Sons game was very competitive. At the next level, there were a lot of athletic, quality teams that played a lot of very close games, namely Edge, Cyclones, Palm Beach Revolution and Rising Sons and then, a half level below them, MadLax Nationals, Tampa Tarpons, Cannons Select and FCA South Florida.

To the extent age eligible, I would think Bethesda, Greene Turtle and Annapolis Hawks would have slotted in between Igloo and those other teams and made it a better tournament, but I don't think anyone doubts Igloo has earned the right to be viewed as U11 national champions - good for them.

In any event, it was a very well organized tournament with actual age rules (requiring proof of birth), quality refs, nice fields and and better playing rules (youth rules, 2 TO's per game, time to warm up on field, etc.) . I think most families would call it a pretty fun lacrosse vacation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Igloo. If there is a team that is better than Igloo for 2021 I have not seen such a team. Having said that it appears the long Island "A" teams have played Igloo to closer games than all these teams from many states did. Lower level 2021 "A" teams for Long Island Standards (some say these teams are not "A" but more "A-") such as Team long Island, Legacy and the Cudas played Igloo closer this past October. It would have been nice to see how the top 6 long Island teams would have done against all these other teams from other states that Igloo beat up on. Despite what some people want to believe in other states lacrosse is still strong on Long Island. I hope these teams now focus on playing the other top Long Island teams this Summer.

It's all on tourneymachine

Pool play
8-1 vs cannons select
8-0 vs team atlanta
12-0 vs Cherokee extreme
5-1 vs fca Florida

Playoffs
14-1 over team atlanta
12-5 over mad lax national
10-4 over rising sons
9-2 over edge elite (canada)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons lost to Igloo 10-4. How was that competitive? No 2021 team is close to Igloo. They should start playing up one year like the 2020 Crush team from Long Island does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Edge team will win next year. This same team will be registered in the same 2021 division they played in this year. Its the way they run their program and is a damn shame. Also, the teams that were competing in this years 2021 division will be playing this years 2020 Edge team next year...enjoy the win for now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am still hunting for the video of the U15 rumble that proceeded the Sons Igloo game. For those of you not there it was quite the circus. If anyone has found it on youtube please share the link.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Edge team will win next year. This same team will be registered in the same 2021 division they played in this year. Its the way they run their program and is a damn shame. Also, the teams that were competing in this years 2021 division will be playing this years 2020 Edge team next year...enjoy the win for now.

They will be playing all the big 2020 teams if they go- Crush, Terps, Legacy- etc.
edge can't drop their 2019 team to 2020 because there are age restrictions- so Edge 2020 will be playing and their 2021 may be as well. Edge tends to reclass their older teams, for recruiting, but age restrictions stop many teams from qualifying for this tourney. Some people say it's a weak tourney- it may actually show who is really age appropriate, as it leaves out older- held back kids. Maybe we actually see kids playing how they should be for their age level and not a bunch of holdbacks at the top of the bracket.

Congrats to Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am still hunting for the video of the U15 rumble that proceeded the Sons Igloo game. For those of you not there it was quite the circus. If anyone has found it on youtube please share the link.

Do Igloo have a u15 there or was it a type mistake

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Canadian native Americans attacked scorekeeper because they lost in overtime. Sweetlax players ejected from tournament for helping including the goalie. Cost them the u15 championship, sad. So much for respect of game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If crush decides to play next year, they will win by 20.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beg to differ , 91 2021 Heat will melt Igloo this upcoming season, They added many new players including the Old Igloo goalie, BS has been training this team since the fall and can tell you this is not the team everyone has come to know through the past few years. Heat is as good as Crush minus there FOGO !

Sons lost to Igloo 10-4. How was that competitive? No 2021 team is close to Igloo. They should start playing up one year like the 2020 Crush team from Long Island does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK goalie dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True but they ducked this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beg to differ , 91 2021 Heat will melt Igloo this upcoming season, They added many new players including the Old Igloo goalie, BS has been training this team since the fall and can tell you this is not the team everyone has come to know through the past few years. Heat is as good as Crush minus there FOGO !

Fellow 91 dad. Please shut your mouth. It's people like you that give the group and bs a bad rap. Just stay low until they actually play some games! Jeez!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to HHH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes hear they will be untouchable

quote=Anonymous]

Fellow 91 dad. Please shut your mouth. It's people like you that give the group and bs a bad rap. Just stay low until they actually play some games! Jeez! [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holy cow, only 51 weeks until the tournament next year and the "the almighty Crush is going to demolish everyone" has already started. Give it a rest. They ducked this year because they lost to the 2019 Rising Sons in the Spring and ever since them they knew they wouldn't win it. So instead of going down and risking it, they stayed on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What other teams at any age play up at all ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holy cow, only 51 weeks until the tournament next year and the "the almighty Crush is going to demolish everyone" has already started. Give it a rest. They ducked this year because they lost to the 2019 Rising Sons in the Spring and ever since them they knew they wouldn't win it. So instead of going down and risking it, they stayed on LI.

The boys actually were invited to 3d blue chip. Way more important!

Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard